New Prostitue on the Block Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James opened a bottled of water and gestured it towards Chloe, "Here, have some." She graciously accepted the bottle and took numerous swigs before handing it back.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." James had a sip himself. "It's time to get back out there. The night is young so try and make some more money for us." The sun had only just started to vanish over the horizon as he said this, giving the street a much more foreboding energy. Chloe whimpered to herself but didn't protest, opening the car door and stepping onto the sidewalk, unaccompanied by James. She walked briskly to a nearby intersection and stood stiff. She had no idea how to make herself seem attractive or fuck worthy. As it were, her face was stained with the remnants of tears and her hair looked as if it had never been brushed a day in her life. For a moment she tried to perk her ass out but grew ashamed in an instant and opted to stand normally, intending to let her attire do the work. The February air continued to cool, leaving Chloe shivering and almost hoping for a client to come soon. Her nipples hardened and become visible even beneath her clothing which helped sell her as a prostitute.

A few cars slowed here and there to take a good look at Chloe although none of them stopped. Being unwanted by even of the lowest of people hurt her for some reason. The idea she wasn't even desirable enough to be fucked by some lonely horny guy triggered her insecurities. She thought back to other points in her life where she had been left by a partner for a 'better' and more attractive person. And now as a street whore she ran into the same problem, it seemed as if no one even wanted to give her the time of day. Thus far the only time these strangers had given her any sort of real attention was when James invited one to feel her up. Maybe that's what she had to do, literally invite them to fuck her. She looked around for anyone walking nearby but instead saw a semitruck coming her way. She took a deep breath and flashed what she thought would be a seductive smile while waving towards whoever was driving the truck. Much to her surprise the truck actually stopped beside her on the street where she saw an arm swing open the passenger door. From where she stood, she couldn't see up into the truck, meaning that she had no idea who was inviting her in. Not that it matters anyway, she thought as she clambered up and into it.

The man in the driver's seat paid her no mind but waited for her to close the door and buckle her seatbelt. He began to drive without a word. Without even needing to look too hard at him Chloe figured he was easily the largest man she's been with thus far, filling up his large seat with ease. And as Chloe further took in her surroundings she noted the smell, the truck cabin reeked of sweat. To this note she realized her temperature rapidly changed from too cold to too hot and began to sweat herself. She even noticed the driver's white tee was blotted with sweat stains. These factors made the short drive stretch on for eons, each red light lasting an eternity. The roads on which the man drove were now pitch black, as the sun hid itself fully behind the curtain of night. Chloe tried to figure out where exactly the man had taken them as they pulled into a parking lot on an empty street, but through the darkness she couldn't identify any landmarks. She even briefly wondered how she would return to 54th street before the man put the truck into park and turned towards Chloe.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Chloe."

"That's a pretty name Chloe," he ran his right hand through her messy hair. "My name is Patrick but you'll only refer to me as Daddy. Understood?"

Chloe cringed as she spoke, "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl! And I think you'll go by Vanessa when you're with me, how's that sound?"

Chloe thought he spoke as if he were with a toddler, but shook the feeling and responded, "That sounds good."

Patrick shifted in his seat for a moment, licking his lips and firmly stating, "You've been a bad girl Vanessa, you've disrespected Daddy a lot lately and I think Daddy will have to punish you." Chloe immediately recognized that the man was playing out some sort of sick fantasy and she was helpless to go along.

"How are you going to punish me Daddy?"

Patrick let out a sigh as he moved his chair back as far as it could go and gestured for Chloe to get in the cramped space in between his chair and where the truck's pedals were. "I'm going to teach you some manners." Chloe slowly and awkwardly clambered out of her seat, across the gear shift of the truck, and towards the floor in between Patrick's legs. Along the way he took a deep sniff of her body and sensually rubbed her sides, guiding her down. Chloe was now positioned, looking up into Patrick's eyes. He let out a sick smile as he undid his pants, revealing his dick. It was very girthy and a little on the short side. Chloe involuntarily licked her lips, much to her own surprise, seeing his shaft. The man's junk was quite hairy and carried quite a potent smell. Patrick was already extremely hard and horny, moving his hand gently to the back of Chloe's head. "You're going to learn how to pleasure Daddy."

He slowly added some force to Chloe's head but she moved on her own, bringing her lips to his tip. Immediately she felt the full force of Patrick's musk, not only in her nose but her mouth as well. It was oddly invigorating and addicting to Chloe as she found herself actually quite turned on. Feeling this way, she began to take some of Patrick's dick in her mouth. It stretched her lips wide with its size but thankfully didn't make her gag yet. Patrick noticed the excitement and energy from Chloe and pulled her head back, freeing her mouth. "Say 'Thank you Daddy.'"

Chloe smiled dirtily and eagerly responded, "Thank you Daddy."

Patrick pushed her head back onto his dick, bringing himself deep into her throat. "You're welcome Vanessa." He let out a moan as Chloe went to work, wrapping her lips tightly around his shaft and running her tongue across its length. He used his hand now to establish a rhythm for Chloe, bobbing her up and down at a moderate pace. Then, he let Chloe do the work on her own. "I know how much you've wanted this dick sweety. I see it in your eyes every day." Weird, Chloe thought. Ignoring the horrible implications of what Patrick was saying she continued to pleasure him. Deriving joy from feeling him squirm and moan. She hardly even noticed how hot she had become, being trapped between his large legs as she worked. Sweat pooled on her face, giving her a delightful sheen from the lights of the truck. Patrick began to lose himself in the fantasy, moaning loudly and running his hand through Chloe's hair, pulling it into a ponytail. He could hardly contain himself and began to do things he'd always wanted to do, using his grip on Chloe's hair to control her movement.

Chloe was relentlessly plunged down, having the entire length of Patrick's dick shoved as deep as it could go. He yanked her up and down, finally making her gag and spit on his dick. He continued at this intensity for a moment before Chloe accidentally scraped her teeth against his tip, pushing a scream of pain out of Patrick. Immediately he pulled her back, holding her head up by the ponytail. "Bad girl!" he exclaimed, spitting straight onto Chloe's check where he used his other hand to rub it in. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry Daddy," Chloe whimpered, wincing in pain from her hair being pulled and disgust from the spit coating her cheek.

"Show me then."

Patrick released her hair allowing Chloe to fall back towards his dick. Out of fear she immediately began sucking his dick again, now at a greatly exaggerated pace in an attempt to please him. She even forced her throat to give way to his full length, gagging herself but being sure to not use any teeth by accident. Sweat now drenched her dress, sticking to her skin and now hugging her features. She made sure to not let this distract her however, solely focusing on the task at hand. A few soft moans even escaped her filled mouth, causing Patrick to moan in return. They remained like this for a few minutes, Chloe even becoming quite horny from just sucking his dick. "Good girl," moaned Patrick. He pulled Chloe's head back now, letting his wet dick have some breathing room. He looked into Chloe's eyes on the floor, hungry as ever as he asked Chloe to start jerking him off. She obliged and continued to stroke his dick while maintaining eye contact.

"Beg for my cum Vanessa, beg for it."

Chloe didn't even hesitate; she was overcome with horniness as she spoke. "Please Daddy, please cum on my face." She bit her lip without even thinking about it and placed her face close to Patrick's dick. She moaned loudly, "God I want you to cover me in your cum please Daddy!"

Chloe's begging was cute and pathetic to Patrick but he finally obliged her wishes, holding her head in place with one hand as he used the other to aim. He shot rope after rope after rope of cum onto her face, painting a beautiful picture. They both moaned as he climaxed, Chloe being sure to close her eyes. Momentarily, he released her head and let out a sigh as he slouched into his seat.

"That's my girl." He now calmly pet her head and sorted her hair. Chloe took this time to catch her breath, unfortunately now feeling the heat of the truck's interior across her whole body. To her surprise, Patrick actually took part of his shirt and wiped her face down. He was gentle as he cleaned his cum off, even softly smiling. Following this he asked Chloe to sit back in her chair. She did so and looked back to him, seeing if he had anything more to offer her. Patrick told Chloe he'd drive her back, then asked "How 'bout you lay down, rest your head on my lap?"

"Ok Daddy," responded Chloe, slowly assuming the position, noting that his dick was still out. She lay across the front of the truck somewhat comfortably, her nose placed just by his dick, breathing in his musk as he started to drive. The drive back was quite calming aside from the heat, Patrick's slow breaths soothed her. An odd sensation came to Chloe, she was content with where she found herself. So content in fact that she placed a kiss on Patrick's soft dick, rousing a friendly laugh from him and leading him to start stroking her hair. She even noticed that his dick grew a little bit from this.

Following a drive that seemed much quicker than the first, Patrick had stopped right where he picked Chloe up. He gently nudged her up and back into her seat as he pulled out his wallet, pulling out a few bills. "Here you go baby," he said as he handed Chloe the money. She very quickly counted it and found that it was $100. "I look forward to seeing you again Vanessa."

"It was nice seeing you Daddy, thank you for teaching me some manners," replied Chloe, still playing into the fantasy even though she was already paid. She then reached for the door handle and began to exit.

"No problem. Oh and hey, don't tell your mother," said Patrick with a wink. This confirmed Chloe's suspicions as to the source of this man's fantasy, driving a knot into her stomach.

Finally, she opened the door and stepped out, turning back to say, "I won't," before once again finding herself alone on the sidewalk of 54th street. The city grew ever still as night progressed, seeing as more and more potential clients vanished. The warm beads of sweat dotting Chloe grew cold in the winter air as she stood and stared into the sky aimlessly, reflecting on where she was. Just one night ago she decided to give a man a blowjob for money, and now she's been coerced into prostitution. The way one's life could change so much in just a span of 24 hours was astonishing to Chloe. Even having served only two real clients so far, she could feel the weight of it all crushing her. How much of this can I handle? The idea of even just one more night was daunting, let alone having no end in sight. Even the one positive thing about it all, the money, seemed to be much less than she was promised. Having heard estimations of $300 a night, the current $150 adjusted for James' split was atrocious. $750 a week would barely cover her current expenses which would end her up in the exact same spot as she was before being forced to suck dick and raped.

Chloe rummaged through her purse and held the money from Patrick. She could pretend like he had only given her $60, therefore taking home an extra $20. What if James finds out? She wondered. Hearing the threats from him at first, then Eli, heavily discouraged her from taking any sort of risk. And so, she mentally decided to be honest and accurately report her earnings going forward. For now though she was once again on the sidewalk, but with hardly a soul in sight she decided her night of work to be over. She headed in the direction of where James had originally parked, hoping for him to still be there. The walk gave her some solace amidst it all. Her mind leaped from subject to subject, processing the events of the night and more. She spent a heavy portion of her walk partially reliving her experience with the trucker. Something about being cramped between his sweaty legs while sucking dick sparked something inside of her. It was freeing in a sense, offering an escape from the torments of the real world. And oddly enough Chloe found herself reminiscing over Patrick's musk, it was addicting. Perhaps the most astonishing development for Chloe was that she very rapidly grew accustomed to calling him Daddy. It felt almost natural.

Neither of Chloe's parents were really present in her upbringing, instead placing her in the care of her widowed Aunt. Her Aunt, Bess, did quite a wonderful job raising her and providing a stable environment. The one thing she couldn't quite provide was a male influence which never was never really a problem. Chloe began to connect the dots and wondered if her lack of a father figure had some role in her current behavior and attitudes. Surely not, she thought, ending the train of thought before it could reach any real developments. But still, she found herself almost wishing to be back between Patrick's legs. An unnerving feeling to Chloe, shrugging it off as simply horniness, ignoring the fact that the feeling persisted long after any form of lust was present in her.

She now neared James' car and knocked on the passenger window, seemingly startling James as he looked up from his phone where he was hurriedly typing. He unlocked the car and looked back down to his phone where Chloe noticed he was texting someone. She entered and sat down, unsure what to do as James was busy. Chloe figured she could at least make herself useful and fished through her purse to get the $100 from Patrick. She split it evenly and put $50 in the cupholder separating her and James. As she pulled her hand back, she quickly glanced at James crotch, eyeing it wishfully. Chloe caught herself and now looked straight ahead, blushing in embarrassment at herself. James paid no attention to this. Momentarily, he sorted his phone away and put the cash into his wallet after counting it.

"Only $50? Jeez you're going to have to start working a little harder."

"How? I mean at first there was Lenny, then I sucked a truck drivers dick, then it was too late to get any more clients."

"Did you offer the truck driver any extras past what he asked for?"

"No, what sort of extras do you mean?"

"Depends on the person. Figure out their fantasy and offer things to help fulfill it. Got a guy eyeballing your ass extra hard? Ask him if he wants to fuck it." James waited to see if any lightbulbs went off in Chloe's head before continuing, "Let's use your trucker blowjob as an example, okay? I'm sure he had a good time using that mouth of yours but you could've easily doubled the money you got from him by offering your body right in the heat of the moment. Any man would be so caught up that they would say yes without hesitation." His words now began to make sense to Chloe, if Patrick fantasized about making his daughter suck his dick surely he would want to fuck her as well.

"That makes sense."

"Less clients, more money. Seems like a good deal," James stated. He was right, the downtime between clients was lost money and with more clients there would be more downtime. I wouldn't mind spending more time with Patrick, she thought, again looking down to James' crotch, this time biting her lip. James noticed this time, showing an undetectable smirk at the sight. "All right, let's get you home. There's more money to be made tomorrow," he said as he shifted the car into gear and began driving.

The drive was entirely uneventful. No idle conversations, no dirty looks, nothing. After 15 minutes of driving they reached Chloe's home, not saying anything as Chloe gathered her purse and stepped out. She looked back in the car for a moment, heavily considering asking James to come inside with her. Her conscious screamed at her to just walk inside without sharing a word but she was hungry for him. Almost desperately so. Just before she could capitalize on a decision James pulled away and drove off, leaving her no choice but to go inside alone. And so, she did, taking off her heels and collapsing on the couch. Upon which she passed out almost immediately, fantasizing about her time with Patrick, and even with Lenny.

She was finally becoming what Eli wanted, a sex hungry whore.

12