All Comments on 'New World Order'

by Boots1990

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk95 months ago

Seems abit strange she came all the way there by her self

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chipmonk there you go, doing your own thinking and stuff with this work of art and all. I mean it is obscene you let'n them critical thinkin' skills just dangle out there like that? You have to put them away with this masterpiece ...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. Or at lesst please make a series in this universe. With a harem of bbw black women. Theres nothing like this on Litrotica rn and its awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This whole concept being rooted in a virus released by Islamic leaders reeks of racism. You also contradict yourself because why would this virus end up making the remaining men in the world White if they were specifically targeted to begin with?

Horrible story and a horrible way to start off your writing on this site.

Busman19639Busman196395 months ago

A nice fantasy story and that is all that it is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfect and steamy story. Hope it continues. You're doing something right, look at all the cope and concern trolling hate you're getting in the comments. It's pathetic if they think high-school girl shaming tactics work on a full grown man.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Exciting first chapter. Keep up the good work.

Boots1990Boots19904 months agoAuthor

Apparently anonymous didn’t want to put their name to their comment but here it goes. If you had actually read the story or knew anything about modern geopolitics, you’d know that the Islamic world hates white Christian people in general and America in particular. They literally call us “the great satan”. The Middle East isn’t exactly known for its technological prowess either. It’s not that difficult to imagine that a virus they cooked up backfired.

To all though, thanks for reading. It was a bit of an ordeal to get it actually published

wayward_driverwayward_driverabout 2 months ago

Hopefully there is more to follow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous