New Year's Eve 2019, I Get Tricked Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of New Year's Eve, I get Tricked.
1.5k words
3.48
19.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days go by. I don't hear anything from "him". I start to relax, maybe it was just my imagination, a fantasy run amuck. Friday evening I get a text message: "Get online now you Cock Sucking Whore."

I'm trembling as I get onto that website and enter the chatroom. I get a few messages from other guys, then there he is. "Are you ready to continue Whore?"

"Why are you calling me whore?"

"Are you questioning me? Drink a shot of whiskey! NOW!"

I quickly grab a shot glass and the whiskey. My hand shaking as I pour it. I quickly down it, "Down."

"Good girl."

I feel strangely comforted by him saying good girl.

"Do you remember our little game from New Year's?"

"Only bits and pieces."

"Good! I'm glad that you don't remember most of it. We are going to play a different game now, unless you want your husband to see pics of you sucking strange cock?"

"I'll play, I'll play."

"You sound anxious to play Slut. Are you horny?"

I hadn't realized it, but I am now aware that my panties are wet. "No." I lie.

"Well, in that case whore, you'd better have another shot of whiskey to help you get horny...NOW!"

I pour another shot and down it, "down".

"Good girl, now just one more shot to help you get horny."

My hands are really shaking now; from nervousness, anticipation, arousal? I down another shot. "Down." 3 shots in 10 minutes. I'm already drunk.

"You probably don't remember, but you have given me your husband's first name. I'm going to give you some names, one at a time. When I get to your husband's name, you have to stop me and say yes. If you try to fool me, you will have to do a shot and send me a pic that you haven't already sent; a slutty pic Whore!"

I've been known to give out hubby's first name, so when he gets to his name, I say "yes".

"Good girl. I'm glad you aren't trying to fool me." "Next, we will move on to the last name that you and your husband share, one letter at a time. Remember, don't try to lie to me; I already know the answer."

Have I really told him my last name? My real last name? I have a name that I sometimes tell guys, that isn't real. Maybe I told him that one?

He starts at A and goes down the alphabet. My real last name and the fake one both start with the same 3 letters. So, for the first 3 letters, I tell him the right place to stop and he compliments me, which makes me feel good.

On the fourth letter, he again starts at A. I decide to risk it and go for my fake last name, hoping that is what I gave him. He knows!

"Drink Whore!"

I down the shot of whiskey. "Down."

"Now a dirty pic Whore. Show me what a dirty Whore you are."

I pick a very dirty pic of me and show him.

"Good girl." "Now, you know that I know what your last name is, so tell it to me."

I tell him my real last name.

"Good girl...We are going to take a little break from this game and play something different. I want you to lay out all of your bondage gear. We are going to play a bondage challenge game. I will tell you how I want you to bind yourself. I will then time you to see how long it takes you to get into it. Then, I will time you as you strive to get free. However long it takes you to put on the bondage gear, you have half that time to get out of it. So, if it takes you 2 minutes to get into it, you have one minute to get completely out of it. If you don't get free in that minute, you have to do a shot. If it takes you more than the 2 minutes in this example, then you will have to do 2 shots, and send me another pic."

I lay out my 2 pairs of metal handcuffs, one pair of metal ankle cuffs, one pair of leather ankle cuffs, 5 three-foot lengths of chain, locks, my leather collar, my nylon mask, old stockings and scarves, and lots of rope and zip ties.

He says "there is one rule. I may not duplicate any combination; each one must be at least somewhat different from previous ones. That way I won't be taking advantage of you."

Well, at least he is being fair about it.

He starts simple, "handcuff your wrists together in front of you."

No problem. They quickly go on my wrists. He times it, only 20 seconds to get them on. Oh Oh. That means that I have to have them off in 10 seconds. I grab the key and struggle to unlock the handcuffs. I'm over 20 seconds.

"That is 2 shots for you Slut."

I down the first shot. "Down." I down the second shot, "down."

"Good girl. Now a pic.

My head is swimming. I show another pic.

"OK, back to the last game. What is hubby's cell number?"

I'm confused. Is he just expecting me to tell him the number, or is he going to guess it? "Huh?"

"Look you stupid Slut, I'm not fooling around here. Get out your nipple clamps and put them on, and put a clothes pin on each of your cunt lips. NOW!"

How does he know about those? Did I tell him about those too? I rush to pull out the nipple clamps and the pack of clothespins. The nipple clamps dig into my tender nipples. The clothespins on my labia don't hurt nearly as much, but I know the pain will grow if they are left on for long. "OK, they are on."

"Good girl. Now pour two shots of vodka in a glass and fill it with Red Bull."

I grab a clean glass and pour in the ingredients. "OK."

"Good girl. Now drink it all down."

I down the potent mixture. My head is floating off somewhere. "down"

"Good girl. Now tell me your husband's cell number, and don't lie, I already know it."

Floating along, I give him my husband's cell number.

"Good girl. We are almost done for tonight. I think that you deserve a reward. I will call you up and you can cum on the phone for me."

My phone rings. He tells me all of the naughty things that he will be doing to me very shortly. We cum together on the phone and he hangs up.

I check back online and he is gone. I want to sleep, but that last red bull has me up. I chat with a few guys. I end up having phone sex with two more guys before I pass out.

Saturday morning. My phone rings to wake me. "Blocked number." It must be him. "Hello."

"Good morning my little Cock Sucking Whore. You were a good girl last night, not even passing out on me."

I feel warm, hearing him say "good girl." "Thank you."

"Did you enjoy last night Slut?"

"Yes I did enjoy last night."

"Me too, I don't know how much longer I will be able to wait till I do all these sexy things to you in person."

"Ooooh"

"You know this isn't just cyber and phone. You are my slave."

"Yes."

"Good, we will be playing a new game today. We will start in one hour. Get a shower, get dressed, make yourself presentable. You may be going out today, so be careful how you dress. Mix up your two favorite cocktails. Be online in one hour."

An hour later, I am promptly greeted. "Are you horny today Slut?"

"Yes."

"Good, today's game is guess what Slut susan is wearing. I will guess one item at a time what you are wearing. Each correct guess, you do a shot, incorrect guess and I do a shot."

Finally, maybe he will pass out before me.

He quickly guesses several items that I am wearing with only a couple of wrong guesses on his part. I am three sheets to the wind.

"Now Slut, put on your nipple clamps and this time, two clothes pins on each cunt lip." And we continue to play with the pain in my nipples and labia increasing. After he guesses all of my clothing, he has gotten a couple more drinks in me, he asks me, "Would you like the clothespins off of your cunt lips?"

"Yes please."

"Great, all you have to do is tell me your husband's email address. Remember, I already know it, so don't try to lie to me."

I defiantly say "NO."

"Be that way Slut. I already have his email. In three minutes I am sending him a pic of a cock buried in your cunt. What do you think will happen then Slut?"

I don't know if he really has it or not. I'm screwed either way, I guess, my head is so fucked up. "OK, OK" I give him my husband's email.

"Good Slut. Now, for defying me, you need to pour half a red bull and 2 shots of vodka in a glass."

I mix the cocktail. "OK, done."

"Drink it down Slut."

I down it, and say in resignation "down."