All Comments on 'New Year's Eve 2019, I Get Tricked Ch. 02'

by susan362836

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ok

God, poor girls gonna die of alcohol poisoning at this pace

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously?

The poor woman wouldn't be able to keep up the games and conversations, because unless she's an alcoholic, drinking THAT much would have her in the bathroom, puking her guts out.

Also: Her real last name? Her husband's first name? Her husband's Email address? What bondage gear she has? That she even owns bondage gear?  What alcohol she has in the house? That she has Red Bull in the house?

I don't care how drunk someone is, they wouldn't give out all of that personal info to a complete stranger in a chat room.

This is no stranger. It's either her husband, really fucking with her head.  Or, it's someone who knows her and her husband really well, and is trying to take advantage of how drunk she was to blackmail her--for sex, or money, or both.

spikeospikeoover 5 years ago
enjoying

Enjoying the story so far and looking forward to it's continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Is there going to be any more of this fine story. Hopefully with her having to go to maybe five or six pubs and order a different shot in each one and down them with maybe a time limit of say half an hour to an hour . Your choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusan362836@susan362836
8 Followers
I have had an erotic imagination since I was a child. I'm married, but I have explored relationships outside of marriage. I just submitted my first story. I hope that people like it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES