New York City

Story Info
Down on Broadway.
2k words
2.55
10.8k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live in the burbs of New York City and My wife is a struggling actress trying to make it on Broadway. There are lots of theaters off Broadway where there is work that pays somewhat. And she is connected there and working very hard. The parts she gets are sometimes good to okay. My wife is really very good, but it is so hard to get in on the stage productions on Broadway with out an in.

Carrie has moved to an off Broadway theater that I am not completely comfortable with but she seems to be okay with them. It is an under ground thing run by a couple. The wife stars in most of their stuff and it goes up only a week at a time. But it makes good money.

And Carrie has been cast twice in shows. She made money at it and is getting exposed, really exposed as she has been nude in them both. The wife is a nice looking blonde with big tits and she has fucked live on stage in both shows with big black guys. In the first one she did three guys and the second two.

Carrie was a support cast member, but in the second show she was fondled by one of the male stars and there was a part of it where he had his very long cock between her legs with the shaft up in between her lips and the big swollen head sticking out showing right up against her clit. Very nearly in her.

The show played five nights and I saw it all five and I never saw him get up inside her, but Wow it was very close. Carrie said Brad the husband director kept encouraging Calvin the actor to stick her. He wanted to see Calvin fuck her. Carrie kept saying no and Calvin respected her wishes.

Calvin even told me face to face he wanted to fuck her. And ask if I would have tried to kill him? I simple told him that once his cock was up in her it was a little late to be pissed. After the show was over and put to rest I finally told him that I came all five nights and I had hoped to see him stick her.

"Are you telling me the truth Dave?"

"Calvin when my wife let you rub your cock up between her lips and the head on her clit she was ready to fuck. She has never been with a black guy, in fact only two other guys have ever fucked her, she says, besides me that she has admitted to."

"In college she was seeing a guy when I ask her out and she fucked us both for maybe 6 months. The first night I made it with her she told me she was doing him and wasn't ready to quit. I am not really sure when she quit doing him but I know we both fucked her for over 6 months. I had ask her to marry me and she had said yes. Two days before our wedding she told me he had called her. She wanted to see him before we got married. I ask if she needed to fuck him? She had said simply.

"Yes probably."

She went out with him the night before our wedding. After we'd married and we were in bed fucking I ask if he was still fun? And she said yes, it was good. We have never spoken of it sense. We had been married about two years when we hit a rough spot. I walked into a club one night and saw her up on the dance floor with a Hispanic guy. He had her tits out biting on her nipples.

My guess was he was fucking her and she didn't come home that night. I moved out and we were split for over six months. He moved in with her and they lived together. One of her friends told me he fucked her every night. I saw her several times in the same club topless and him working her nipples on the floor.

At about 8 months out she showed up one night and wanted to fix our marriage. We talked for hours. She had been fucking the guy for a couple months before I saw her tits out on the dance floor with him.

Her friend told me after one of the nights when he had her top off playing with her tits. He got her to dance with another Mexican guy and to let him play with them. Then they went to a house party and some guys fucked her there. He wanted her to do it again the next week and she split from him. How many guys maybe fucked her I don't know we had never spoken of it.

"So you really wouldn't have been upset?"

"Nope I looked for it to happen."

"If I had stuck her what do you think she'd have done?"

"She would have spread wide so everyone could see you fucking her. She has a real exhibitionist side. She would need to let every body see your cock was up inside her."

"She had a real thing for the Mexican guy she lived with when we split. I could not think that because she fucked some guys and he wanted her to do more of it she would spilt with him. I think he wanted to pimp her and she ran from him back to me. I am sure she fucked him several times before we got things all worked out."

"You know Brad is trying to talk her into the next Star role. The female star fucks five of us live on stage. So far his wife Carla is cast in the role, but he is trying to get Carrie to do it. She knows the part and we have done the walk through with her doing the role everything but the live actual fucking parts."

"So she has been doing the part in rehearsal every day?"

"Well not everyday but she has played the part in rehearsal enough times without the fucking parts she has it down perfect."

"So kissing, fondling, finger fucking, sucking?"

"Oh God yes, she has sucked all five of us several times."

"Does she swallow?"

"Every time yes she does."

"She wants to do it then, and she is trying to talk herself out of it. Of the five of you does she spend more time or get more intense with them?"

"George, they tease and talk lots, and twice we all thought he as going to get to fuck her up there. But she backed off."

"What is different about George?"

"He is a nice guy, everybody likes him and you can see they have a connection. And one night after rehearsals when we worked late I saw them down to a club."

"And did he have her tits out?"

"I hadn't thought about it because we are naked so much on stage, but come to think about it he did have them out."

"Then if he had them out he is fucking her or he is about to."

"You really think so?"

"Yes, I think her problem is she is very attracted to this, George and she wants to do the part. But she is afraid if she gives in and has intercourse with you five in the show it will introduce an affair between them and interrupt our marriage again."

"Wow that is strange Man."

The show didn't go up for another month so they were just doing run throughs trying to get lines down perfect. I had been busy at work and a couple weeks had passed since I had been down to the theater so I thought I should look in. When my wife started doing the under ground theater stuff we made a rule to leave it down at the theater. So we don't talk much about it.

She gets a little shy and she worries about upsetting me.. She had talked about how deeply into it she might want to dive when she joined the casting down there. We talked about it in depth when she was first thinking about it. She told me there would be live sexual parts on stage. But she just didn't really think she could let people watch her fuck someone on stage.

That was after we had opened that door wide open. And I told her very frankly that she was a very sexy sexual person. She loves sex and probably we should have an open marriage. And if she wanted she could fuck other guys. I told her that when we began dating and she was fucking her other boyfriend and me, I liked it.

She was shocked.

"And the night I walked in to the Club and saw you on the dance floor with Carlos and he had your tits out biting you nipples I was very turned on. I knew you had broken our vows and he was fucking you."

"I got carried away with Carlos, I loved you both, but you left me and I thought we were over. If I would have come home you would have let me continue seeing Carlos?"

"Sure I was surprised but not upset to see you sexual with him, but when you didn't come home that night I thought we were finished."

"We were both wrong. So if I decided to do live sex on stage with other men it wouldn't upset you?"

"Yes, it would."

She looked startled.

"I will be so turned on I will likely cum in my pants."

"David you know Brad casts Carla with black guys to fuck in the shows?"

"Yep, it is very sexy."

She smiled. So anyway I hadn't checked in down there and they were short of two weeks from opening and I stopped in. I went back stage and looked in Carrie's dressing room but it was empty so I stepped over to where the guys dress. Calvin was there.

"So Calvin you fucked my wife yet?"

"Nope, but I will be starting tomorrow. She has greed to do the part and we go into full dress, oh, in our case undress rehearsal and Brad wants us all to fuck Carrie every time so we don't cum in two strokes opening and drop lines. And I hope I am not telling tails out of school but she is fucking George big time. They been down to the Club every night and her tits are very popular. He brings her back here and fucks her then. He told me."

I stayed away from there until opening night and of coarse I went. My wife was very good in the role. And she very brazenly fucked all five of the men well displayed on stage for all to see she was actually doing it. And it looked natural, and it was, because they had done it every day for two weeks.

I went to the show every night and I enjoyed it lots. When it closed I wondered what would happen? But not for long. The next night Carrie came and sat down with me.

"David you probably know I have been fucking George after work. and I love him. But my feeling for you Dear are the same as always too. I love you too. And if you don't object I want to continue fucking George? In fact George would like for me to move in with him for a while?"

I really had no problem with her extended relationship with her black lover and I told her so.

Brad and Carla had a new venture in mind and had talked with Carrie about it. The theater was doing okay and they had another play cast, but they were working on a porn thing with Carrie as the Star that was interesting.