Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"He was right when he called her a monkey. She uses every limb she's got to reach the banana." Vince chuckled, "Sorry! Banana split does sound good."

Cumming a third time in only six minutes Dixon told Venus, "Climb on down and say hi to Holly Golly." Twirling in step using her hands and feet before lowering Venus sprawled back out over Dixon. His cock still in her mouth she lifted up and off to share her own mouth full of triple load. Milky white pools on her tongue she offered, "Hi Mommy." Her baby like tone made Greg and Vince get hard all over again, masking their erections from Chris to appear on her side. They were, but fuck Venus was erotic as hell.

"Drink your protein." Dixon told Venus who swallowed every drop then giggled, "Daddy milk is the best." He chuckled then turned the camera back on himself. "She only calls me Daddy or Sir. Before ya ask she's 18."

"I wondered." Vince cocked an eye brow, "Looks as young as my sister and she's twelve."

"You drool over your sister like that?" Greg laughed.

"Up yours Hogarth. I'm just saying Venus looks like a kid."

"Let's hope she's not." Christina sighed. "She called me Mommy. What the fuck?"

"He probably told her to." Greg shrugged. "I think he likes that about her."

Dixon ended the video with, "I'll look over yours here shortly and get back with ya." The trio sat for only three minutes, considering the future probabilities. While they watched Venus, Dixon watched Christina. Text coming through she read it out loud.

"Two fellas at once? Nice! Reckon company arrived since you first text me. Venus said to tell ya she can't even take in two at once. She's a damn liar I've seen her do it. Tight fit but she don't give up."

Vince patted Christina on the back, "See? You're one up on Chiquita Banana. You're the FULL MEAL PEEL." That made Chris giggle. It faded quickly however.

Typing back she wrote, "Venus is very pretty. I love how flexible she is. I wish I could be like that but I'm too big." Sad face emoji went along at the end.

"Don't matter!" Dixon wrote back. As she read that her cell suddenly began ringing. The boys bulged their eyes wondering if now was the time to bail. Answering it Chris simply said, "Hi Baby."

"Texan's tired of textin'!" He said with charisma as Venus snuggled up under his armpit and played with his chest hair. "High time we just get it all out there. I'm keepin' both you sluts. Either of you opposed?"

"No Daddy." Venus offered.

"No Daddy." Christina giggled, "I couldn't resist Baby. I'm fine sharing you as long as we can all get along."

"I want that Mommy." Venus promoted.

"Mommy? That's so cute. Do I get to play Mom?"

"Beat her ass if she gets lippy. I already keep her allowance." Dixon laughed. Venus tickled him giggling at his take of her whoring herself out at his direction. Pimp Dix sounded good until he thought it sounded too much like Limp Dix. No chance of that!

"So...you like my friend Eve?" Christina changed the subject.

"Here on out we're playin' hard when I come home. On the road too." He insisted, "Arrange a threesome 'tween us and the Ginger. She fuckin' tight."

"What about our daughter? We can't leave her out." Chris tried not to laugh.

"We can keep her occupied." Vince burst in making Chris bulge her eyes.

"Yer fellas still hangin'?"

"Full tilt Dix." Greg just joined in, "Venus is fuckin' fly."

"That's my last name." Venus giggled, "Are you my big brother?"

"Can be!" Greg grew smug, "I hear you want my girl Loni too."

"Young and purdy?" Dixon asked.

"I'll send a pic to Chris here and she can show you. Wait! Fuck I have video of her masturbating for me." Vince waved ixnay knowing Loni might not want herself out there but Greg sent it to Christina anyway. "Loni will get over it." He mumbled to Vince. Christina was hesitant but sent it to Dixon.

"On it's way Big daddy." Chris sighed.

"Got it. Gimme a sec. Venus? My balls itch."

"On my way Daddy." She whipped her body around into 69 mode again and licked his balls while stroking his cock. Propping his phone up on the girl's ass crevice like a drive in movie he watched Loni totally nude on Greg's bed fingering herself. Whistling at her as he poked a finger into Miss Flye's butt pucker he offered his opinion, "Damn nice lookin' Filly ya got there. You wantin' to swing with us?"

"I'll have to talk to Loni about that." Greg admitted, "I can't promise it but I'll do my best. There's always her sister Payton if Loni..."

"Dude you're a dumbass!" Vince blurted. "Loni is gonna punch your nads for bringing up Payton."

"Probably!" Greg chuckled, "Scratch Payton for now. Vince is right."

"Vince eh? What's your moniker?" It was time to get on a first name basis. While talking Dixon was fucking Venus with two fingers twisting and turning in her tight pink cunt. Baby girl was backing up into him with rough gyrations of necessity. Sucking his dick even more intensely to make her Master feel like God.

"Greg!"

"You the fella that fucked Holly Golly on me while I was drunk?" Vince held his breath waving because he knew it was he and Theo that did that. Stunned he whispered into Christina's ear asking how Dixon knew that. Chris pointed at Greg. A fist was doubled up. Calming him Vince just admitted it.

"I was one of them. It's me Vince. I won't say who else did it, they can tell you if they want if you ever meet them. Not sorry, Christina was fucking amazing that night. Hey Dixie, Christina loves you man. She's just...a good slut."

"I'm figgerin' that out. Ain't mad, even though I should be. Disrespectful of y'all. I'm over it. Reckon I shouldn't go gettin' that drunk again." He chuckled. "Holly Golly?"

"Yes Baby?"

"Gimme a tally."

"Tally? How many were in our bedroom that night?"

"That too. How many fellas you been with since you started whorin' it up? When this all start?"

"Two tours ago. You recall the night you got overly intoxicated. I met everyone shortly before that night. I...didn't plan on going so far with anyone. I was faithful up until then I swear."

"Tally no dilly dally." He was a master of the hillbilly twang.

"I think twelve that night in our bedroom. Since then I've...hooked up with a lot more."

"She even walked naked across town to a party and got hammered by everyone." Vince gave up the secrets.

"No shit!" Dixon sighs, "You up for that V-neck?" Venus lifted from sucking his cock to loudly yell, "HAMMER TIME!" It made everyone laugh. She knew of MC Hammer when Vince and Greg hadn't, of course Dixon often said that term when hitting the gas pedal so it rubbed off on her. Amusing none the less.

Hearing a pound on the side of his sleeper cab Dixon rallied. "YEAH?"

A dock worker out smoking let him know his trailer was loaded rather than using the office CB. Telling him he'd be there shortly he sat his cell down and finger fucked Venus into a screaming mess, a flood sprinkling out all around his knuckles. Fair fight seeing he came three times at her assist. Listening in Christina fidgeted. Greg getting a text from Loni led him to bail with a pat to Christina's leg warning her not to mention to Loni of his video betrayal. Chris nodded. Vince joining him left Christina alone with her man and adopted daughter.

Waiting patiently while listening to Dixon get dressed, Venus moving to the front seats to give him room, Christina reflected on everything. This change in life was going to prove interesting. Once fully attired Dixon snatched his cell up and returned to Chris. "I gotta hook up. Trailer that is." He chuckled. "Gonna say goodnight now but I wanna show ya somethin'. Don't reply, I'll be in touch tomorrow. I need to hit the road."

"Okay! Night Baby! I love you. Tell our daughter I'll read her a bedtime story when you get home." Her giggles were cute.

"I'll do that. Look for a pic here shortly. Love ya Golly." He let her go for the night.

Minutes later Christina Holly received his photo opening it. The picture was of a diamond ring held between his fingers. Eyes bulging her breath was taken away. An added text with the photo said, "Fight for it!"

"OH MY GOD!" She blurted almost crying. Once she settled down she smiled, "I guess I should tell Shawn his ring was put to shame." She was referring to the gemstone butt plug he proposed to her with. "Fight for it?" Venus was along for the ride...Christina Holly was along for the bride. Uncertain she simply put her wedding finger up to the photo as if trying it on. Pulling away she sighed with uncertainty.

"Do I?" It was better than I Do.

Ignoring his don't reply she sent the second video she made. Her way of saying White Wedding.

Only Billy remained Idle!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12