Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

She turned around. Her face adopted a serious expression. She confessed, "I'm sorry if I'm belaboring the point about my size. Some boys overlook me because I'm short. While I'm small in stature, I'm as womanly as any girl at school. I have the goods: a nice rack and a round bottom. You wouldn't be settling or disappointed if I was your girlfriend."

He said, "Sally, if I was your boyfriend, I wouldn't be disappointed. What you lack in height you more than make up for in spirit and attitude. I'd take a short, nice girl over a tall, beautiful bitch any day. And you're right. You have great boobs and a great ass. How about getting naked for me?"

She smiled. A tear trickled from her eye. She wiped it away and said, "I'm not sad. I'm relieved. Thanks for the kind words." She turned her back to him, looked over her shoulder, smiled, and grabbed the sides of her underwear. She playfully pulled on them as she rocked her hips sharply. Then, she slowly rolled the thong off her bum and down her legs. Her shaved pussy came into view.

"Sweet," Guy said.

Sally held the position and let him stared at her backside. She blushed, giggled, and said, "I feel so naughty showing you my bum and pussy. Oh my God! You can see my asshole!"

She brought her hand to her face and covered her eyes. She said, "My face is red and my pussy is getting very wet. I'm so bad. This is scary and exhilarating at the same time."

Guy rushed to her and stuck his face in her butt. He sniffed deeply and then, licked her slit.

"Oh!" she cried out in surprise.

"Mmmm," he groaned as he savored her essence. He guided her to her back, knelt between her legs, and ate her as if she was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted. Because she was.

"Oh. God! Oh. Oh!" Sally called out. "What you're doing feels great! I'm ready for sex. Are you?"

Guy lifted off her weeping pussy and said, "I'm ready."

"Great. Lay down." She scrambled to her knees.

Guy lay on his back.

Sally quickly straddled him and guided his penis to her hole. "Ohhhh!" she moaned as she took him inside her.

"Wow!" Guy called out.

She was very wet. He slid in deep. She closed her eyes and focused on the inner sensations. After a short pause, she rode him. She worried that he'd cum quickly like the other boys, so she dropped a hand to her clit and rubbed furiously.

"Oh! Oh!" she exclaimed.

It wasn't long before she hollered, "Oh! Oh. Ohhh!"

She froze and went silent. Her pussy throbbed as a searing, blissful feeling swept through her body. She slumped over. Guy embraced her and held her tight as she experienced her orgasm.

A minute of silence passed. Then, she kissed him and said, "Thanks. That was great." She sat up and dismounted. His hard, heavy dick slid out of her.

"What's this? You're still hard. You didn't cum?"

"No. You came so quickly."

"I did," she said, proud of herself. She saw a look of concern and disappointment on his face and explained, "Most guys don't last very long. One boy began gushing before he was halfway in me. Others only last a couple of strokes so I've trained myself to cum quickly."

"I see. It seemed rushed. Your pulsations weren't that strong," Guy said. "It didn't look like you had a very good orgasm. I think the best orgasms come to those who wait. Like when you keep yourself and your partner on the edge. At the brink for as long as possible. You tease each other until you can't take it anymore and then you each have a giant, spectacular climax."

Her eyes grew big. Her mouth fell open. She looked at him in awe and said, "I want that. I feel I've been cheated. I've settled for small, rushed orgasms because some many lovers have left me unsatisfied. How do we get this explosive climax?"

"Like this," he said and smiled.

Guy took control. He gently pushed her on her back. He climbed on top of her. He fucked her slowly and steadily in the missionary position. He mixed things up. He varied the depth and speed of his strokes. It was unhurried and pleasurable.

After a bit, he slipped a pillow under her butt and said, "This'll change the angle of penetration and where my dick touches you."

"Ohh! I like this. I'm percolating. I'm enjoying the slow build. Mmmm. The pillow is a nice touch. It's changed the tilt of my pelvis. Your dick is touching my insides in a different way. In different places." She began to flip her hips at a faster rate.

"Ohhhh," she moaned loudly.

"Ahh. Nice," he responded.

"So you're not close?" she asked incredulously.

"I am, but it's under control. Remember, 'Nice guys finish last'."

She giggled and said, "Yes. That's right. Thank you, God."

They fucked another minute. Sally said, "I can feel my orgasm. It's there. Like a caged cat at the zoo. It's pacing back and forth. Ready. Waiting to escape."

"Uh huh. Me too. The longer we delay it the bigger the sensation will be. Lucky, for me, you're short."

She wiped some sweat off her forehead, sighed heavily, and said, "What?"

"You know. You're short. Your pussy is short. So I fill you up."

"Guy, I've seen a few dicks. You've nothing to be ashamed of. You know, I'm a big girl where it counts. I can handle and I appreciate a big, hard dick like yours. Now fuck me!"

"I will," he said with a smile. He pulled out and got on his knees. He grabbed her ankles and brought them up to her head. He said, "Hold your legs up."

She put her hands behind her knees. She was bent in half. Her knees were beside her breasts. He knelt between her legs and tapped her clit with his penis.

"Ohhh" she cried out. "I feel so exposed. Make sure you put that thing in the right hole."

He said, "Oh, don't worry. I'm well acquainted with the location of your tight vagina." He quickly plunged his slick cock into her gaping pussy.

"Ohhh!" They both groaned.

"God! Your dick feels wonderful and huge."

"And your pussy is wonderfully snug."

He plowed her and said, "When I raised your legs, it narrowed your vagina. You seem tighter to me and I seem bigger to you. And my dick will rub your G-spot."

She giggled and said, "I'd call that a win-win-WIN!."

He laughed and said, "Yes, it is. You can't move much in this position so it's all on me. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Your job is to enjoy it."

She stared up into his eyes as he drove into her. He went in deep. He fucked her hard and fast. Every stroke caressed her G-spot, caused her big tits to bounce and jiggle, and made her moan with pleasure.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh."

He pounded her. The pillow increased her pleasure two-fold. Her moans became one continuous cry as she worked her way to her orgasm.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oohhhhhhhh."

Her eyes rolled back in her head. She stopped breathing. Her body trembled. Guy felt her pussy clamp down on his dick. He saw the expression of joy on her face and knew he'd given her a mind-blowing orgasm.

He drove into her, let loose a torrent of cum, and cried out, "Ohhhhh!"

Sally let go of her legs. They swung down to the bed. Guy collapsed. At first, he was on top of the little woman crushing and smothering her. She squirmed to get out from under him. He recognized his error, slid off her, and lay beside her. The sweating, gasping couple was lost in a world of pure pleasure.

Minutes passed. Then, Sally rolled toward him and kissed him loudly on the mouth, "Mwah! I love you. Will you marry me?"

He rolled on his side and kissed her passionately. He said, "Maybe. Someday."

She smiled, batted her eyes, and said, "When you do, I'll give you my virgin ass. On the night of our wedding, I'll let you cum in every hole."

"That's enticing," Guy said.

The lovers lay naked on the bed. Sally was on her back. She looked lovingly at Guy. He was on his side. He gently played with her thick nipples and fantastic tits.

They heard the front door swing open and a young man sang out, "Hello."

"Oh, no!" Sally gasped. She grabbed the sheet and covered her nude body. They lay still and quiet and listened to the sound of shuffling feet as multiple people entered the cabin.

Another male voice laughed and said, "The lights are on, but nobody's home!"

Another dude said. "That phrase describes us. We're baked and mentally not all there."

A female nodded and giggled. The guys laughed.

Guy whispered, "It sounds like Clinton and the stoner crew. Let's get dressed."

They got out of bed and dressed quietly. Then, they walked out of the bedroom into the main area.

Clinton said, "Hi guys. How come you did answer when I called out?"

Parker, a tall, skinny kid, held out the joint, and asked, "Do you want a hit?"

"No, thanks," Guy said.

The lone female in the group was Erica. She smiled and said, "The reason they didn't answer was because they were too busy bumping uglies."

Guy and Sally blushed.

Clinton stepped into the bedroom and said, "Oh yeah! Here are the tousled sheets to prove it."

Sally stood tall and said, "Yes. We had sex. And before you ask, yes, it was wonderful."

The five stoners and Erica laughed. Then, she said, "I'm ready for more. " Erica reached out and took the marijuana cigarette. She took a long drag, held it in her lungs, and passed the joint to the short, dishevel guy to her right. He took a hit.

Erica bowed her head and exhaled loudly. "Oops. My shoelace is untied." The blond dropped to one knee, leaned over, and began to tie her tennis shoe. Her top fell away from her body exposing her breasts. The tanned flesh fell forward. Freed from the constraint of her bra, gravity caused her breasts to form perfect spheres. They shook and quivered as her hands and arms moved when

she tied her shoe.

The guys around her snickered. Everyone looked down her shirt and smiled. Guy glanced at her fine pair too. Then, he forced himself to stop. He said, "We shouldn't be taking advantage of her."

Sally said, "Erica, your shirt is gaping. You're giving everyone a great downblouse view of your boobs."

Roger, one of the potheads, said, "Man, leave her be. She enjoys exposing herself."

"What are you talking about?" Guy challenged him.

"Look at her. She's smiling and taking forever to tie the shoestring." Roger explained. "She gets high and then she gets playful and flashes us."

Guy stared at the dude and said, "Really?"

Parker laughed and said, "We have an arrangement. We bring the pot. She brings the party."

Another pothead, named Steven, stared at Erica and said, "Thanks for giving us an excellent view of your tits. Shit! They're awesome. How can you stand up straight with those big melons attached to your chest?"

Guy punched Steven on his bicep and said, "You shouldn't ask her that."

Steve said, "Wasn't that something we all were thinking?"

Erica didn't get angry. She started giggling. She made no attempt to cover up. She sat on the floor and said, "I'm so wasted. That's some good stuff."

She looked around and teased her friends asking, "Shall I take my top off?"

"Yes!" her stoner friends yelled.

"Maybe I'll go skinny dipping."

"Yes!" "Great idea." "Thank you, Jesus!" were the shouted responses.

"Okay," she said with a crooked smile. "You know the rules, dicks out."

The five pot smoking teens unbuckled belts, undid their shorts or pants, and pulled everything down. They exposed their dicks. The penises were different shapes, colors, and sizes. They all were hard except for one.

"Guys, I really want to go skinny dipping, but you know the rules. My clothes can't come off until all dicks are out and erect."

She stood and went over to Raul, a theater buddy of hers. His dick was flaccid and his pubic hair heavily trimmed. She went behind him and whispered in his ear. "Raul, I know you're gay and the thought of seeing me naked does nothing for you. That's cool, but I need you to get hard. Look at it this way, I've gotten these four guys to show you their cocks. There are some nice ones. Pretend they are doing this to impress you."

She looked down and saw Raul's dick twitch and expanded. She smirked and said out loud, "That's what I'm talking about. Nice one, Raul."

Everyone was gathered in a circle. Erica went to the center, pulled off her top, and tossed it aside. She reached behind her back and grabbed the clasp of her bra. She said, "Oh, no! I can't get naked. I want to take my clothes off, but . . ."

"What? " Clinton said. "We're doing our part."

"You guys are," Erica said, "Guy is ruining it for everyone. The rule is all males present." She shrugged her shoulders and said, "What can I do?"

Parker turned to Guy and said, "Dude, whip your dick out and she'll get naked. Guaranteed."

"Come on, man," Steven pleaded. "Do it."

Guy looked at Sally. She had her poker face on.

Erica said to herself, "I'm not letting him off the hook. I'm upping the ante." She reached behind her back and undid her bra. Everyone watched her. She let the straps slide off her shoulders. She held the cups over her boobs. She said, "Guy, drop your drawers and this bra comes off."

Clinton said, "Please, Guy. Erica has a hot body."

Guy looked around the room. Half the guys had pleading looks on their faces. The others looked angry and like they were about to attack him.

Sally wasn't happy with how Erica was manipulating Guy. She decided to put an end to it. She said, "Go ahead, Guy. It's okay. I want to see her breasts too."

He looked at Sally. She nodded. He looked at Erica. She lowered her bra and exposed more of her cleavage. He dropped his drawers. His limp penis came into view.

Erica frowned, tapped her feet impatiently, and said, "It needs to be hard."

Sally giggled and said, "I don't think he can get an erection just yet. It was only five minutes ago that he shot a gallon of cum in my hoo-ha."

Erica said, "I accept that challenge." She dropped her bra. All the boys ogled her big, naked tits. She went over and stood in front of Guy. She shook her shoulders and her big tits bounced, jiggled, and quivered. It was a hot, erotic show.

Guy's penis swelled. It rose and pointed at Erica.

Erica smiled triumphantly and shot Sally an 'I told you so' look. She said, "I see all the guys have met the requirement." She took off the rest of her clothes. She shook her bottom and showed off a tight bum, a shaved pussy, and her thirty-four-inch hips.

Sally was fuming. She controlled her urge to yell at Guy and to lash out at Erica. She became red in the face, clenched her fists, and she said to herself, "I can't believe Guy got hard that quickly from seeing Erica. I'm not letting her have the stage to herself."

She pulled her tank top over her head, exposing her plump boobs. She lied and said, "Guy, we talked about going skinny dipping. We might as well get undressed now."

Sally continued taking her clothes off. Quickly, she was nude. The short woman had a dynamite figure. She had a great pair of C cups, a narrow waist, and a nice bum. Her full hourglass body surprised the stoners. Their jaws dropped and their eyes bulged.

"Damn! Sally," Clinton said. "You're a hottie."

Guy smiled and winked at Sally. He said, "You guys underestimated her. Just because she's short doesn't mean she can't have a hot, rocking body."

Erica looked the other woman over from head to toe. Begrudgingly, she gave her, her do. She said, "Sally, you have a very nice figure."

"Thanks. So do you," Sally said. She felt better because people had complimented her and Guy had stood up for her. She graciously added, "Erica, your body is movie star grade."

While the women were talking, all the guys undressed.

Clinton shouted, "The last one in the river is a rotten egg!" He ran out the door.

The others followed. Parker asked as he ran, "What does that phrase mean?"

"I don't know," Steven answered. "And I don't care."

The teenagers ran and jumped into the warm water. They proceed to laugh, splash, shout, and have fun. They played tag in the water. The game appeared to be an excuse for the girls to grab the guys dicks and the guys to touch Sally and Erica. The females had their tits groped and their bottoms pinched. A brave few tried to touch their pussies. The young women drew the line at that. They denied that level of physical contact.

After, a jolly time in the water, they dried their bodies with towels and warmed up by a fire. Everyone slipped his or her underwear on, The girls didn't put their bras or tops on. They draped towels around their shoulders.

The crew was laughing and talking when Brenda, a cheerleader, and a fellow talent show contestant, walked up to the group. She said, "Look who's here, Erica Beeker. Wasn't she the girl who two years ago said she wasn't going to hang around our little, hick town? I thought you were getting a boatload of money and then, you'd be off to Hollywood. What happened?"

Erica said, "You don't deserve a response. Everyone knows you hate me. You're still angry that Jimmy Watcher asked me to the Junior Prom instead of you and you can't beat me in the talent show."

Brenda sauntered up to Erica and said, "I know why you're still here. The life insurance policy your parents bought refused to pay because they had illegal drugs in their systems and the police determined that the drugs affected their judgment and led to the crash that killed them. Erica, was it an accident or did they commit suicide?"

"You bitch!" Erica shouted. She raised her hand to slap Brenda. The towel slid off her shoulders and exposed her magnificent breasts. Brenda had anticipated that Erica might become violent. She was on guard. She nimbly stepped aside and avoided the blow. She launched her own haymaker and caught Erica square on the jaw.

"Ow!" the blond screamed in pain. She staggered backward. Blood flowed from a cut on her lip. Her eyes narrowed. She became very angry and charged the cheerleader. The next stage of the fight was a series of effectually windmill punches and slaps by both women.

Brenda got the upper hand when she grabbed Erica's hair. However, she held the hair with her dominant hand and could only punch weakly with the other. Erica couldn't get free, but she blocked most of the feeble blows and bull rushed her opponent.

The women fell to the ground. They rolled about slapping, punching, scratching, and pulling whatever they could grab. Erica soon found herself naked. She'd lost the towel when the first punch was thrown. As the women rolled in the grass, Brenda's hand got caught in Erica's thong. She pulled on the flimsy material. It ripped and came off.

Brenda was partially disrobed. Her spaghetti strap, tank top was an early casualty. She became completely topless when Erica's fingers hook over the cups of her bra and she pulled it down. The bra joined the tank top dangling down around Brenda's waist.

"OW! OW!" Brenda screamed. Erica had grabbed one of the cheerleader's nipples. She pinched it, pulled on it, and twisted it in a rough manner. Brenda interlocked her fingers and swung her hands onto Erica's arm. That broke her hold on the aching nipple. She gently cupped the injured breast and turned her back to Erica.

The people around them had been caught by surprise when the fight broke out. As clothing came off, the guys were more interested in seeing naked body parts than in stopping the scuffle. Finally, Guy stepped in. He grabbed Erica from behind. He wrapped his arms around the girl and pinned her arms against her body.

A couple of stoners corralled Brenda.

The women were seething. They were shooting darts at each other with their eyes, but were exhausted and no longer

able to fight.

Brenda laughed and resumed her verbal taunts. She said, "I wondered if your parents killed themselves because they owed so many people so much money? My father's a lawyer. He told me your inheritance is finally coming to you. You're getting $30,000. The people injured in your parents' accident sued their estate. Your house, the furniture, your mother's jewelry, and all other assets were sold to pay for their pain, suffering, and injuries. You're left with a measly 30 grand.