Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder how long that'll last you? A LA apartment, food, and acting lessons will eat through that money quickly."

"Bitch!" Erica shouted. She squirmed and struggled to get free from Guy. Due to all her twisting and turning, Guy touched every part of her big breasts.

"Good luck, on your movie career," Brenda said. She laughed and walked away.

Guy released Erica. She sat down. Her stoner friends tried to calm her. Sally took off her towel and placed it on the wounded, naked girl's shoulders. She said, "Brenda's words were horrible. They came from a place of anger and jealousy."

"Yes. We never got along," Erica said. "But what she said was true. I'd expected to leave this place sooner, but my folk's estate got tied up in court. And I'm getting a fraction of the money I'd expected."

"Can I help you clean up? Give you a ride home," Sally asked in a kind manner. Her brownish-red nipples were large, erect, exposed, and eye-catching. All the boys noticed them. They eyed and enjoyed both women's assets.

"Thanks." Erica gave her a genuine smile. "I'll be okay. I have friends here. Go be with Guy. Sorry about earlier. I was on a power trip. I was jealous. Your boyfriend's a good guy and you're a nice girl. You deserve each other. Go. Don't worry about me. I'll be okay."

The women hugged. Hard nipples pressed into soft flesh. When the embrace ended, Sally stood. She went to Guy and said, "Take me home, please."

He nodded. They gathered their clothes and dressed. They drove home in silence. When Guy parked in front of her house, Sally said, "I understand if you never want to see me again."

"What?"

"Please let me say my piece," Sally said. "Erica said I was nice. I'm not. I was so jealous of her power over you and the other guys, that's why I stripped my clothes off. I wanted to flaunt my body and make sure everyone saw my tits and ass. I wanted all the boys to desire me they lusted after Erica. That's childish and not very lady-like. Not something a nice girl would do."

Tears rolled down her face as she continued, "I lied to you about my car not working so you'd give me a ride. I put linens on the bed and flowers in the room to seduce you. I like you a lot, yet I schemed and tricked you. I don't deserve you."

She pulled the lever to open the door. Guy reached out and stopped her by placing his hand on her arm. He said, "Wait. I was thrilled when you asked me for a ride. For a long time, I'd wanted to ask you out, but I was too shy. I thought the bed was great and the sex was fantastic.

"I wish that I could be that bold and express my feelings openly. If I could, I'd say I think you're great. You're beautiful. Nice. Sexy. You're everything I could hope for in a girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She stopped crying. Her tearful eyes became big and bright and full of hope. She jumped into his arms and said, "Yes!" They kissed passionately.

Her porch light came on. Then, it went off. Then, on. Off. And on again. Sally giggled and said, "That's my dad signaling it's time for me to come inside."

Guy slid over to his side of the car. He opened the door and walked around and opened her door. He said, "I'll walk you to the door. I'd like to meet your father, shake his hand, and tell him I care about his daughter. Very. Very much."

Sally giggled, smiled, slipped her arm in his, and together they walked toward her front door to say hello to her dad.

After that night, they were a couple and they fucked every chance they got.

^^^July 4, 2003^^^

Erica followed her dream and moved into a small apartment in West Hollywood. She got a job as a waitress and signed up for acting classes. She wasn't the overnight success she'd hoped to be, but she applied herself. She went to openings of movies and art exhibits to meet people. She sang at open mic nights in seedy bars. She gave blowjobs to bouncers, doorman, waiters, and busboys. There wasn't a dick she wouldn't suck to get into the hottest clubs to meet influential people in the business.

Two years into the process of making it, Erica had money problems. Her inheritance was gone and she wasn't earning enough to cover her expenses. She moved to a cheaper and rougher part of town. There, she shared a cheap apartment with two other aspiring stars her age. Charlotte was a beautiful, buxom brunette from Charlestown. She dripped southern charm and had killer pins. Teja was a super slim, black woman with an interesting look and a voice as sweet as honey.

Charlotte entered the apartment late one night and said in a dramatic fashion, "I'm exhausted." She staggered to the sofa, plopped down, and kicked off her heels.

"How was your shoot?" Teja asked. "This was a music video gig you got after blowing one of the producers?"

"Yes. The guy with the crooked dick. The shoot should have been wonderful. I was a sexy girl paired with a handsome man. We were scantily clad and ordered to make love. What could be more fun?"

"Tell me more," Erica said. She brought her friend a drink and sat beside her on the sofa. She sat cross-legged, facing her. She had on her standard sleeping attire: a short cotton tee, no bra, and yoga pants.

Charlotte downed half of the drink. Instead of thanking her roomie, she dropped her eyes to her crotch, furrowed her brow, and shook her head from side to side. She said, "Girl, you have one hell of a cameltoe. That thing is obscene. I've told you before you need to be careful about wearing thin, stretchy material over your hoo-ha."

Erica looked down and laughed. She said, "God! It is terrible. My labia look huge. These are an old pair of pants. I only wear them for sleeping."

"Finish your story," Teja said.

"So they dressed us in skimpy, futuristic outfits made out of latex. FYI. It is a nightmare having to use the bathroom when you're wearing skin-tight, latex boyshorts. Back to the story, we were ordered to make out and dry hump."

"You said your partner was hot," Teja said. "What was the problem?"

"They had issues with the lighting and the cameras. I ended up having fake sex for ten hours. The guy was sweet. He apologized profusely when he came in his shorts. His erection returned and he pounded me for hours. He humped me so long and so forcefully that he bruised my mons pubis. It really hurts. But you know what was worse? Having to hear the same song over and over again."

They shared a laugh. Teja turned to Erica and said, "Tell us about your day."

"I met Walter for a drink."

Her roommates gave her a blank look.

She said, "I told you about him. He's an older guy that I met him at an art gallery last month. We got to talking. I told him I was a singer and an actress. He told me he was a movie producer. He said he'd call me if he heard about any projects that would suit me."

Charlotte asked, "Is this the one you banged in the toilet?"

"No. that was Andrew. That jerk won't return my calls and the part he promised me never materialized," Erica said. She gestured with her hands to say 'What can you do?'.

She continued. "So two weeks ago, I met Walter at a swanky bar. We talked and had a couple of drinks. He said he was involved in a project and thought there was a part that would be perfect for someone getting started in the business. I'd be a featured extra. I was thrilled.

"We left the bar and he took me for a ride in a classic Mercedes-Benz. We parked in a secluded spot on a hill overlooking the city. It had a fantastic view. I stripped for him, he asked that I lay sprawled spread-eagle on the hood of the car, and he fucked me."

"Was the sex good?" Teja asked and laughed.

Erica giggled and said, "I didn't cum, but I guess it was good enough for him," Erica responded. "He came through with a part. Today, I was on the set of a cable murder/mystery movie. My part wasn't very big. I was a hostess that seated the principal actors. I was more than a face in the background and I had some lines. I was thrilled.

"One of the featured players showed up looking dreadful. She was so sick they sent her home. The director asked if I wanted to take her place. I said, 'Hell, yes!'. He took me to his trailer to discuss the part."

"Did he fuck you or was a BJ enough?" Charlotte asked.

"I'm so desperate for my career to get off the ground, I'd have let him do me in the butt," Teja confessed. "What did you have to do?"

Erica said, "You know I'm saving my butt for Mr. Right. It's the only part of me, I haven't used to get ahead. I'm saving it for the nice guy I'll fall in love with and marry."

"Yes. Yes," Charlotte said. "Anal is reserved for when your fairy tale romance comes true."

Erica nodded and continued. "The director fucked me. You know, with all the casting couch sex these guys have, you'd think they'd last longer and be better at it."

"You're right," Charlotte said, nodding.

"As he wiped his dick on a tissue, he said I'd be playing the part of a murdered nurse. He said I would appear to be nude, but actually I'd be topless and wearing a skimpy, flesh-colored thong.

"He sent me to another trailer, where I got undressed and put on the nude thong. A woman handed me a horrible robe to wear that looked like it had been stolen from some cheap hotel and flip-flops. She took me to hair and make-up. I had to lose the robe so they could put makeup on my face and body. They made me look like a corpse. Then, they messed up my hair and put twigs and leaves

in it. It was cool."

The other young women were paying rapt attention.

"Next, they splashed fake blood on me. For the finishing touch, they put a gnarly looking wound on my neck. The killer supposedly cuts me with a razor and my character bled to death.

"The only bad part about today was that after I was made up, I couldn't sit or put on a robe or any clothes because that would mess up the makeup. I had to stand in a trailer with the other actors who had small parts with my tits out for three hours. Lots of members of the film crew invented excuses to come in and check me and the other semi-naked girls out. That was creepy.

"Then I was called to the set, I had to lay down in a bunch of trash and debris and hold my breath as the stars of the movie investigated the murder scene. After my shot, I cleaned up in the shower and got dressed. A guy who said he was involved in the cutting and editing of the film found me. He said he could make sure my scene wasn't cut from the movie and that my face would be shown.

"I told him thanks. He steered me to an empty trailer and said it would take more than a 'Thank you' to make sure that happened. I sucked his dick and let him fuck me doggie-style. I swear I could taste another woman's vaginal fluid on his cock. He howled like a wolf as he filled my vagina with spunk."

"How's your pubis?" Charlotte asked in a teasing manner.

"Fine." Erica. She gave her a quizzical look.

Charlotte laughed and said, "Just goes to show you, if you have your choice between real sex or fake sex, you should choose the real sex every time!"

Erica joined the Southern belle in a good laugh.

"You girls had a good day," Teja said. She made a face and said, "Mine wasn't so good."

"What happened?" Charlotte asked. "I thought you had a meeting with a music mogul."

"I did. I sang for him. He said he liked my style. Then, he invited me to hang out and offered me some coke. We had a little party. He says, 'I want to make love to you.' 'Cool,' I said. We made out and got naked. The old man was having a performance issue. I sucked his dick for twenty minutes. I'm doing my best moves and nothing. He got angry and told me to get out. He was embarrassed. I don't see us working together."

Charlotte said, "You know it's not your fault, right?"

She nodded. Erica said, "If I had a nickel for every time I had to stick my finger up a guy's ass to help him get an erection, I'd never have to work again!"

The three women laughed.

Charlotte said, "You have talent, Teja. You have to keep hustling. Put yourself out there."

Teja laughed and said, "You mean put out."

They all laughed and nodded. Erica said, "Today, I gave a couple of blowjobs and a couple of free fucks and now my image is on film. That's a fair trade."

"Yes," Teja agreed. "I need to get serious and start making the rounds. Tomorrow, I'll be blowing the doorman and bouncers at clubs so I can get into the hottest clubs. And I'll be fucking writers, directors, and producers so I'm included in the casting calls for new projects."

"That's the way Hollywood works," Charlotte declared.

"I'm working that plan," Erica said. "It took me a while to wise up. My first year out here, I thought it was all about headshots, acting classes, and going to open calls. Boy, was I naive. I didn't get a sniff of a real opportunity until a friend set me straight. Now, I have a real shot at being in music videos, television shows, and movies."

^^^six months later. The middle of February 2006^^^

Someone was banging on the door. Erica sat on the sofa and stared at the door. She was woozy and lightheaded. She hadn't eaten a decent meal in three days.

She heard the rustling of keys, the door opened, and an unkempt man shouted, "It's the super. I'm coming in."

He stepped through the door, saw Erica, and asked, "Why didn't you answer the door?"

"I don't feel good. I'm too tired to move."

He tossed a letter on a table and said, "Here's a letter for you. It was addressed to you but didn't have your apartment number. Our usual postman was out today. The replacement didn't know what unit was yours so he stuck it in my box."

He got down to business. His face adopted a serious expression and he said, "Look, you're late with the rent. Again. You owe for February and today's February 14th. You should have paid this month's rent on the first. You know you're supposed to pay in advance."

"The money was there." She pointed to the kitchen. She said, "As we earn money, we set some aside for rent. We toss it in the cookie jar that's on the counter. When my roommates took off at the end of January, they stole the rent money. My share included. That's why I didn't pay the rent on time. I've been trying to get the money. I haven't had any paying jobs."

"Sister, save the sob story for someone that cares. The apartment is in your name. You are responsible. Pay up in full or you'll be out on the street today."

She began unbuttoning her shirt. She mumbled, "Another wonderful Valentine's Day. Will you be my Valentine?"

He said, "What? No. Listen, you can stop undressing. I know you have great tits. I've seen them. I've given you extra time in the past to pay your rent in exchange for a blowjob, but I can't cut you any slack this time. The boss is on my ass. He has bills to pay and he's demanding cash. Pay now or I have to find a more reliable tenant."

Erica began to cry. She said, "I don't have the money!"

He watched her sob. Her whole body shook. Tears streamed from her eyes. "Damn it! I'm a softy for a woman in distress. Okay. I'll give you another week to get the money. Dry your tears and take off your clothes."

She stood and undressed. Her mind flashed through the memories of the scores and scores of times she'd undressed and had sex with men since she'd moved to Hollywood.

"Wet yourself," he said as he took off his clothes. His words brought her back to the present. She sat on the sofa naked, spread her legs, licked some fingers, and touched her herself. She masturbated to prepare her vagina for sex.

He watched her and his dick got hard. He said, "You're a beauty. I'm sorry things didn't work out for you. I can see you're hard up for cash. You know how I can tell?"

She shook her head, jabbed two fingers into her hole, and swirled them around.

"It's your hairy pussy," he said. "You girls who come here to be actresses. You eat right and exercise. You do everything you can to look your best. When you can no longer afford to have your pussy waxed that's a sure sign the gig is up."

He tossed the last of his clothing aside. He sat beside her on the sofa and said, "I want you to ride me. I'm going to play with your great tits and kiss you. Don't fucking tell me that you can't or won't kiss me. None of that 'It's too intimate' bullshit. Do it my way and I'll let you stay another week. Be a stuck up bitch and I'll throw you out right now. Got it?"

She nodded. She crawled on top of the ugly bastard and kissed him on the lips like he was some handsome movie star. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. She let him. His hand searched for her breasts.

"Oh. Ow," she gasped. He was rough and hurt her. She didn't tell him to stop because she couldn't afford to.

He continued to kiss her. His hands slid down her body to her slim hips. He pulled her up, licked her ear, and whispered, "Put it in."

She reached between their bodies and fumbled around for his cock. She located his dick and place the large object at the entrance of her vagina. He held her tight, pushed her hips down, and, at the same time, slammed his cock into her.

"Ouch. Ow," she cried weakly. His dick hurt her. It was too much, too fast, and too forceful for her low level of arousal.

He didn't care. That was part of the appeal. He loved fucking the down and out, wannabe actresses. He did it rough because they never gave him the time of day until they were down to their last nickel and needed his help. He made them pay.

"Ahhhh," he sighed as he kissed and fucked a woman that was out of his league.

He laughed and said, "Where should I cum? In your mouth or in your pussy? Ha! You are one hot piece of ass. I'll do you twice and cum in both places!"

And he did.

^^^

The next day, Erica slept late. She showered to wash the stench of the super off her body. The shower she'd taken last night hadn't done the job completely. Then, she dressed and foraged high and low in her apartment searching for food. Breakfast was a cup of coffee and some stale crackers that were past their used by date.

She talked to herself out loud. "I'm tired and I feel defeated. Hollywood and the people who lived in Los Angeles have crushed my dreams. They've destroyed my belief in the innate goodness of people. I've been used, abused, and fucked by everyone. My fat, smelly, building superintendent being the last one to do so literally."

She spied the letter on the table and went over to open it. As she did, she said, "It's probably a bill. No, another 'Thank you for auditioning and having sex with everyone from the parking attendant to the director of the project, but we've decided to cast someone else. We are going older, younger, or more ethnic. Someone who is not you."

She noted the return address. It was from the small farming town where her grandparents live. She sat at the kitchen table and read it.

"Dear Ms. Beeker,

It is my sad duty to inform you that both your grandparents have died. It happened rather suddenly. Your Grandfather had been ill for some time. He slipped away in his sleep. Your Grandmother, who had been caring for him lovingly, died the next day. They had been together for sixty-two years. The doctor said she died of a broken heart because she couldn't imagine living without him.

"I am Bart Jones. I believe you went to school with my daughter, Brenda."

Erica paused and said, "Oh, yes. I remember that bitch! The

last time I saw her we had one hell of a fight. She slugged me and I thought she'd broken my jaw. I got some good licks in. I crushed and twisted one of her nipples." Erica laughed at the memory. She returned to the letter.

"I am the lawyer handling their estate. You are their sole beneficiary. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Bart Jones"

The address of his office and his phone number were included in the letter.

"Ohhh." Erica released a long, sad sigh. A tear came to her eye as she said, "Grandpa and Grandma are gone. They were nice to me. I treated them poorly and I left them as soon as I got my hands on my parents' death benefit."