Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you then," Erica said.

Erica arrived at the same time as Brenda. Marie was topless and sitting in a rocking chair in the shade on the front porch breastfeeding Simon. She said, "Hi, girls. Our boy is hungry. Right now he's using me as a human pacifier. Brenda, do you want to take over?"

"Sure. Can we do it inside the house? I'm a godly, married woman these days."

"Of course," Marie said. She took Simon off her breasts, stood, and led everyone inside. She said, "You two sit on the sofa. Brenda, let me know when you're ready."

Brenda and Erica sat. Brenda moved her top aside and pulled down her right bra cup. She reached for the baby and said, "Okay. Give him to me."

She brought his head to her breast. She rubbed her erect nipple on the boy's upper lip. That got his attention, he latched on and sucked. Brenda asked, "How is your induction coming along?"

"Good. I'm taking the drug and pumping every three hours. The first week not much happened. Then drops appeared. Now, it's coming in streams."

Brenda smiled and said, "Sounds like you're ready to take over."

"I'm excited and scared. I've been reading everything about breastfeeding I can get my hands on. How to support the baby's head. What I should eat. The importance of a good latch. Etc."

Brenda laughed and said, "Women have been feeding babies from the beginning of time, yet it is scary."

"It's like anal sex," Marie said. "If it hurts, you're doing it wrong."

They all laughed.

"How do you know if he's latched on properly?" Erica asked.

Marie said, "You know. We could give you pointers. Look at Brenda and Simon. See how his chin is against her breast and his nose isn't. His mouth is wide open. The secret is you want to shove your areola in his mouth, not just the tip of your nipple. Take your blouse off and give it a try while you have two experts to guide you."

Erica unbuttoned her blouse. She leaned forward, took her shirt and bra off and said, "Okay. Now I'm ready." Her big, beautiful breasts were on full display. The other woman gave them a good look.

Brenda handed the baby over. She left her boob out to dry.

Erica brought his face to her breast and nothing happened.

Marie said, "Sometimes you have to remind them while they're here. Try the trick Brenda used. Rub your nipple against his nose and upper lip."

"Like this?" Erica said as she did it.

"Yes. That didn't work," Marie said. "Squeeze your tit and express some milk. Let him smell and get a taste."

Erica grasped her breast, squeezed the flesh, working her way from the top to her nipple like she was getting the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube. She did it twice and some milk appeared on her nipple. She pressed it against his mouth and he sucked.

"Ouch!" Erica cried.

"Does he have a good latch?" Brenda asked.

"How am I suppose to know?" Erica said. Tears of frustration fell from her eyes."

"It's okay, pet," Marie said. "I know you're trying."

"I've read and watched videos discussing angles, techniques, and other stuff," Erica said. "And I still don't know what to do!"

Brenda's face showed sympathy and she patted her friend's arm. Marie sat beside her and said, "Dear, we could repeat the information you've already read or we could show you."

"That'd be good."

"Suck on Brenda." Marie reached out for Simon. Erica handed her the baby.

"Really?" Erica said.

"It's okay," Brenda said.

Erica hesitated. Her eyes darted from her friend's tit to her friend's eyes. Then, she tentatively brought her lips to the boob and sucked gently.

The older woman said, "What you're doing would be fine, if she's your lover and you want to excite her, but to feed you need to get much more of her boob in your mouth. Try again."

Brenda said, "Remember the milk comes from my areola, not just the tip of my nipple." Brenda grabbed the end of her breasts and compressed it. Her boob flattened out and the tip protruded. She giggled and said, "Think of the boob as a tall sandwich, like a Big Mac. It's too big to fit into your mouth so you squish it down and then shove it in."

"Open wide!" Marie said.

Erica opened her mouth and Brenda shoved her bulging nipple into her mouth. "Suck," she commanded.

Erica did and her mouth filled with milk. She sucked and swallowed and swallowed and sucked. When she pulled off, she wiped her lips and said, "It gushed out and filled my mouth. Your milk is sweet."

"So I've been told. Clinton likes me to feed him."

"Oh," Erica exclaimed in surprise.

"Honey, men never tire of our bodies. They suck our tits, eat our pussies, and bury their thick cocks in all our holes. Now, back to business," Marie said. "That was a good latch. You need to get your nipple buried deeply in the baby's mouth so his tongue can't rub and irritate your nipple."

Marie opened her mouth and ran her tongue along the roof of her mouth. Then she said, "Do what I just did."

Erica copied her action.

"At the front of your mouth, the roof of your mouth is hard. As you go further back, it becomes soft. Would you prefer to have something hard or soft clamp down on your nipple?"

"Soft."

"Exactly," Marie said. "That's why the books talk about angles." She grabbed Erica's right breast and compressed it. The tip protruded and became pointier. She said, "So we've learned to squeeze and compress your breasts." She tilted it up and said, "Now, we know the target is the back roof of the baby's mouth. And our last instruction is, protect your nipple by putting it deep in the baby's mouth."

Brenda chimed in, "If you fill his mouth, all he can do is suck. If you have a shallow latch, he'll tongue your nipple and rub it raw or his jaw will move up and down biting, squishing, and hurting you. Motion is your enemy. Stick your nipple in deep and it's safe."

Marie released Erica's boob. Erica grabbed it. She slid her hand down it and squeezed out some milk. Then she clamped it and tilted the nipple up. She offered it to Marie.

Marie smiled and declined. She gestured that she offer it to Brenda. Brenda didn't hesitate. She leaned down and accepted the nipple. She swallowed as much as she could and suckled.

Erica supported her head and held her close to her chest.

"Good girl," Marie said. "How does it feel this time?"

"Good. I mean no pain. Just a gentle tugging feeling."

Brenda stayed on her breast. Erica was surprised. She held her close and petted her hair.

Brenda released her tit, sat up, and said, "Thanks for the snack. I've never done that before. I've never been the receiver. Always the giver. It was nice. Your milk is sweet and your tits are awesome."

She and Erica blushed.

Simon cried. Marie said, "He's hungry. Feed him, Erica."

Erica took him and cradled him in her arms. She did the things she learned today and smiled when Simon established a good, deep latch. "I did it!" she exclaimed. "Thanks, everyone for your help."

"You're welcome," the ladies responded.

Simon fed from both her breasts until he was sated.

"Great job, Erica" Marie. "It looks like you're ready to take over. Why don't you stay for dinner and tell Guy."

"You're ready," Brenda said as she got dressed. "I've got to get home and make dinner for my family."

"Bye," Marie said.

"Thanks so much," Erica said.

Brenda left.

^^^

Erica stayed for dinner. She helped Marie in the kitchen. The older woman shared some of her cooking tips, including the secret recipe for her fabulous fried chicken.

Marie pulled the tray of fried chicken out of the oven and said, "That's the secret. When you cook a steak on the grill, you let it set for 3-5 minutes so the juices in the meat have time to redistribute. This makes the steak juicy and more tender."

She placed the metal tray on the counter and said, "The secret to great fried chicken, is not the spices or the temperature of the oil. It's popping it in a 175-degree oven for fifteen to twenty minutes. That's what they do at every Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.

"This allows the chicken to finish cooking and makes the chicken juicy and moist while keeping it warm and the skin crunchy. I got that tip from someone who worked at KFC," Marie said proudly.

The women plated the food and took it out to the table. The men were seated and ready. A quick grace was said and everyone dug in.

When everyone had had as much of Marie's excellent food as they wanted, the women went upstairs to get Simon. The men cleared the table and dealt with the dishes.

Nathan and Guy came out into the living room to see Erica naked from the waist up and breastfeeding Simon. They stopped in their tracks. Nathan stared are her fabulous rack. Guy took in the scene and mumbled, "Are you breastfeeding him? How is that possible?"

Marie said, "Guy, when Erica learned that I wasn't capable of feeding Simon, she volunteered to take my place."

"But, how?" Guy asked. "Mom did it, but she had me."

Erica said, "Boobs are made to feed babies. You don't have to be pregnant or give birth to be able to make milk. It's called induced lactation. The breast can be stimulated and presto! Like magic, they make milk. I used a breast pump and took some medicine to speed up the process. I am able to breastfeed Simon."

She paused and looked at Guy. His mouth was still open.

She said, "I'm the next woman up for Simon."

"Okay," Guy said, struggling to come to terms with everything. "So you induced your milk. Are you sure about doing this?"

"Guy, I've thought this through. This has nothing to do with us. This is about doing what I can to help a boy who's lost his mother. It's that plain and simple. I can help so I am. Doctors recommend a baby be breastfed exclusively for six months and then have breast milk until the age of two as a supplement to his diet as he transitions to solid food."

She gave him a steely, determined look and

added, "I know what I signed up for. If he wants to feed for two years, I'll be here."

Guy looked at her in amazement. He said, "I don't doubt your word. Thank you. That's a selfless act. I guess there is only one thing for me to say." He knelt in front of her and said, "Erica Beeker, I want to be the guy that fucks you in the ass."

His parents gasped.

"Are you asking for my hand in marriage?" Erica said with a giggle.

"Yes."

She beamed and said, "My answer is yes. As long as you agree to use lots of lube. And that I always cum first, because nice guys finish last."

The End

1...5678910