Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie said, "You are a very, pretty, young woman. You know, once I was young and pretty and my boobs were high on my chest like yours." She looked down at her shirt, frowned, and said, "Now, they sag so low they usually are down around my ankles."

Erica laughed and said, "I like you. You're funny. You have a dry sense of humor"

Nathan joined in and laughed nervously like the guilty man that he was. Guy looked on with concern. Watching his dad inappropriately touch a former classmate wasn't how he'd hope the evening would begin.

Erica took a shot at Guy and said, "It's a shame your son didn't inherit your sense of humor. Or some sense of humor."

Marie smiled and said, "He's a nice boy, but I tell him all the time to lighten up. Look at him now. He's tense and concerned about what you think of his parents. Guy, did you hear her? She thinks I'm funny and she knows Nathan is a harmless old coot."

She linked her arm in Erica's and said, "Come with me into the kitchen. We'll get the food. Boys have a seat. Dinner will be served shortly."

The women went into the kitchen. "Everything is ready," Marie said. "I have fried chicken in the oven. Can you get it and put it on the serving platter on the counter? I'll put the green beans and mashed potatoes into serving bowls."

"Okay." Erica saw a pair of oven mitts sitting on the counter. She put them on, opened the oven, and grabbed a baking sheet covered with chicken. She pulled it out of the warm oven, set it on the counter, and transferred the chicken to the platter.

While this was happening, Marie put the side dishes in bowls. The women carried the food in the dining room. The men were seated at the table. Erica leaned over and carefully put the heavy serving dish on the table.

Marie saw the men's eyes get as big a saucers and their faces turned a bright red. She saw that Erica's dress had fallen away from her body. She snickered and said, "Why do I think the boys will be asking for breast meat tonight."

The guys' red faces got redder. Erica noticed her top gaping, laughed, and said, "I just had a Britney Spears moment." She sang imitating the pop star, "Oops, I did it again."

Erica straightened up and put an end to the show. Marie placed her dishes down and said, "Young lady, thank you. I'm pretty sure that 'Oops' will guarantee that I get laid tonight."

"Oh, Mom," Guy whined.

Marie looked at Erica, shrugged, and said, "He has no sense of humor."

The women sat. Everyone ate and talked. They enjoyed the food and the company. When Guy, finally put his fork down, they heard a baby cry.

Marie said, "Simon's up. Erica, come upstairs and help me with the baby. Nathan, you and Guy clear the table and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher." She stood. So did Erica. The women went up the steps. The men dealt with the dirty dishes.

Erica followed Marie to her grandson's room. Marie picked up the crying three-month-old and showed him to Erica and said, "This is Simon. He's ready for his dinner, but first, we need to change his diaper."

"Hi, Simon," Erica said. She gave him a big smile.

Marie placed the baby on the changing table. She unzipped his onesies, removed his wet diaper, and cleaned him with a baby wipe. Then, she put a new diaper on him. She zipped his outfit closed, picked him up, and said to Simon, "That's better, isn't it?"

She handed the baby to Erica and said, "Here, Miss Erica. Hold Simon."

Erica took the baby and pulled him to her chest. Marie threw the soiled diaper into a covered trash can and used a wipe to clean her hands.

Erica breathed in deeply and said, "He smells wonderful and what a handsome baby."

"He is special. Let's go back to the living room."

The women went downstairs. Marie said, "It's time for Simon to eat." She sat in a comfortable chair. She said, "Hand me the baby."

Erica brought her the child.

Marie took him and laid him on her lap. She was wearing a cute, pleated top. She moved aside a pleat on the right side of her shirt and there was a vertical opening that allowed her to access her nursing bra. The bra was a drop down cup brassiere. Marie undid the latch, pull the cup down, and exposed her boob.

Simon latched on to her nipple and suckled.

"What? How is this possible?" Erica asked.

Marie laughed, and said, "I sure you know what I'm doing. The poor thing lost his mother and I'm simply the next woman up. Breast is best. I'm not letting him miss out on the benefits of breastfeeding just because Sally died.

"Breast milk provides the ideal nutrition for infants. It has the perfect mix of vitamins, protein, and fat -- everything a baby needs to grow. And it's all provided in a form more easily digested than infant formula. Breast milk contains antibodies that will help Simon fight off viruses and bacteria."

Marie caressed the baby's head and said, "The how is more interesting. Did you know any woman can breastfeed? You don't have to have been pregnant. Women who adopt a child can breastfeed. Cool, right?"

Erica nodded.

"It's called induced lactation. Doctors can give you a drug that'll cause your boobs to make milk or you can trigger milk production by stimulating the breast. Sucking on the nipple, whether by a mouth or by using a breast pump, will trigger the breast to produce milk, if done often enough."

She laughed and said, "I was in a hurry to produce milk so I used both methods. Doc Harper gave me the drug and Nathan and a breast pump provided the mechanical stimulation."

"That's wonderful," Erica exclaimed. "I didn't know that was possible."

"Our bodies are amazing things," Marie said. She reached to the left side of the top, slid over a pleat, and gained access to her bra again. She used the drop-down feature to expose her other breast. She pulled Simon off her right breast and brought him to her left boob. He greedily sucked on the fresh source of milk.

Marie sat there and calmly fed the baby with both boobs out. Her son and husband came into the living room and sat.

Erica blurted out, "Ahh. Marie, do you want me to get you a shaw or something to cover up?"

"No, honey. I'm not shy and it's not like these two haven't seen my boobs before. Ha! They've both sucked on them. For different reasons, of course."

Erica's mouth fell open and her eyes opened wide. Marie saw her expression of surprise and said, "Thank you for your concern. We aren't an overly modest family. We walk naked to and from the shower. I sunbathe in the backyard without a top and we've been known to go skinny dipping during family picnics."

"Oh. I see."

"I am prone to candidiasis, a fungal infection. Like all types of yeast, this annoying sucker thrives in wet, dark, warm places. I try to expose my breasts to air and sunlight as much as possible to keep infections at bay."

Erica nodded.

Marie said, "You know, breastfeeding is more than a milk delivery system. The skin-to-skin contact is beneficial to the baby's overall well being. They feel safe and cared for. This sense of security allows them to be more confident, independent, and sociable. The breasts give the baby the nutrition he needs, and the act of breastfeeding gives the baby the love he requires."

"That makes sense," Erica said.

^^^

Two days later, the funeral for Evie and Frank was held. Most of the town came.

After everyone else had left, Marie came up to Erica. Erica dabbed at her eyes with a tissue and joked, "I've never cried so much and been so happy. Many people came up to me and told me how nice my grandparents were. I expect that. But so many told me how Evie and Frank had helped them.

"Sometimes it was a small thing, like sitting and praying with them when a loved one was hurt and in the hospital. Other times it was food, money, or a job when they were desperate. It seems my grandparents impacted the lives of many people in their town."

"They were good people," Marie said succinctly.

"They wanted me to know if ever I needed anything all I had to do was ask. They'd be there for me."

"There are many fine people in this town and they meant what they said. Now, come along. You're having dinner at my house."

"You don't have to do that. I can manage."

"You could, but why should you manage?" Marie asked. "Have you learned nothing from the stories the town told you about your grandparents? The big message is you aren't alone. There are people here who are glad to help. They have no sinister motive. This is a good, decent community. We help each other because that's the right thing to do."

She shook her head and added, "You've been in the evil, big city too long. It is at times like this that people should be with people. You're coming to my house for dinner."

"I don't want to be a bother," Erica protested.

"I cook dinner every night," Marie said with a laugh. "Having one more at the table doesn't make my job any harder. I won't take no for an answer, young lady."

She leaned in and whispered in Erica's ear, "If you want to pay me back for this invitation, wear the same dress you wore the last visit. After you left, Nathan hustled me upstairs for a little bedroom rodeo. He was a bull. His dick was strong and hard and I was the lucky bull rider."

Marie pulled back and said, "See you at six."

^^^

Erica came to dinner. It was a simple affair. She did wear the same dress. This time there was no flashing. At the end of the evening, after Simon was fed and put to bed, Erica hugged Marie and said, "Thank you for having me over. It was good not to be alone."

^^^

Erica decided to stay. She found the peaceful town a refuge

that allowed her to decompress and heal after the stress and abuse she'd experienced in Los Angeles.

Two days after the funeral, she had dinner with Brenda, Clinton, and Jenna.

"Oh, she's s cute!" Erica gushed when she saw Jenna. "Can I hold her?"

"Yes, but you have to give her back," Brenda answered and laughed.

Over dinner, Brenda said, "I mentioned the other day that we were careless and I got pregnant."

Erica nodded.

"The truth is, we both got stoned and had sex. I had a box of condoms sitting right on my nightstand, but we didn't use them. Getting pregnant was a real wake-up call. I stopped smoking marijuana. I made up my mind to be a good mother to my child. I told Clinton, he could continue to smoke pot and be alone or become a responsible adult and have a family."

Clinton leaned forward and grasped his wife's hand. He said, "I chose my family. I stopped smoking, got a job, and got married. Best decision I ever made."

At the end of the evening, Erica hugged Clinton and Brenda good night. She drove home with a sad feeling in the pit of her stomach. Clinton, Brenda, and Jenna were a happy family. And she was alone.

^^^

The next two weeks passed quickly. Erica completed the necessary paperwork with Bart Jones' help. She settled into a simple, healthy routine. She woke early and went for a run. Most of what she ate came from Evie's garden. She spent a lot of times outside in the sun, breathing in the fresh, country air. Working in her grandmother's vegetable garden became a daily activity.

One particularly hot day, after tending to the garden, she wiped her brow and said, "God! I'm hot. I'm too dirty to go into the house. I think I'll use the sprayer Gramps set up in the side yard and wash the grime off me."

She went to the spray station. It consisted of a short length of hose which ended with a spray nozzle. It was attached to a spigot mounted on a vertical galvanized pipe. The simple setup was in a four-foot square pit of pea gravel. She stripped off all her clothes and sprayed the dirt and sweat off her body. She lingered. The water beat back the heat of the day.

^^^ Minutes earilier^^^

Guy pulled into the farm he and his father rented. He parked his truck by the barn and took the spare tractor linkage parts he'd brought inside. Then he decided to check on the garden. He walked around the house and saw Erica. She was naked. The sun reflected off her wet body and made her skin glisten.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at her. Her back was to him. He studied the curvature of her backside. She had a small bum, slender thighs, and shapely calves. She leaned over to spray a foot. He saw some side boob and a vertical smile. He got a glimpse of her vaginal crease. It was covered with blond thatch.

Guy said to himself, "Wow! She's beautiful. Look at me, I'm getting an erection. I guess that means I'm still a man. I last had sex with Sally when she was eight months pregnant. That means I haven't had sex in five months."

"Ahh!" Erica screamed. While he was talking to himself, she'd turned toward him. She dropped the sprayer and put an arm over her boobs and a hand in her crotch.

They stared at one another.

Finally, Guy spoke, "Ah. Ah," he stammered. "Sorry. I was going to check on the vegetable garden. See if it needed weeding or anything."

"I've been taking care of it," Erica said. The arm that was across her chest hid her nipples, but in no way was it able to hide her significant breasts.

Erica continued, "I hated working in Evie's garden when I was last here. Now, I understand why she enjoyed it. It's a refuge from the world. I stop thinking about all my problems and enjoy the sun and the peace and the quiet. I get a sense of accomplishment seeing everything grow."

"Yes. Those are the reasons I love farming. I'll go and let you get dressed." He turned around and took a few steps.

Erica picked up her panties. Before she had a chance to put them on, Guy stopped, turned to face her and said, "If you're free, why don't you join us for dinner tonight. Marie is serving her famous lasagne. She makes her own pasta and uses local tomatoes and cheeses."

Erica stood there, naked and exposed. She made no attempt to cover her bare body this time, even though she had the sensation that butterflies were fluttering about inside her stomach. She nodded and said, "Six o'clock."

"Six o'clock," he repeated confirming the time. His eyes devoured her.

They stood there like that for a while. He looked at her hungrily. She showed her body proudly.

She had been naked in front of many men in her years in Hollywood. She had seen that look of lust in their eyes. Back then, she'd used her body as currency to get something -- an audition, a meeting, or a part. Today, it wasn't an emotionless business transaction. She was a woman, vulnerable and lonely, who had accidentally been caught naked by a man that appealed to her. She wondered if this nice guy was lonely too.

"I like the natural look," he said. He gestured toward her lower body and added for clarity, "Your pubic hair."

"I've never had hair there before," she confessed. "When hair first appeared, I attacked it with a razor. I shaved religiously all through high school. When I went to Hollywood, I had a standing monthly waxing appointment. It has always been something that had to be dealt with. Gotten rid of. As if it was unhygienic.

"Since I came back here, I've given myself permission to be less driven. I've been relaxing, decompressing, recovering from the whole Hollywood experience. Being bare down there no longer is important."

He nodded, gave her one last sweep from head to toe, and said, "Come hungry. Marie always makes a lot." He turned and went to his truck.

^^^

Erica rang the door and was welcomed into the Stevens' home. She'd brought red wine. The food was as great. So was the company. After dinner, they all sat in the living room and talked as Marie breastfeed Simon. It was natural. No big deal. Marie was not uncomfortable baring her breasts and everyone was okay that she had her tits out.

Erica was dressed nicely. She wore a flowing tank top with spaghetti straps and a draping cowl neckline. Under it, she had a strapless bandeau bra. She had on comfy, casual pants with a drawstring waist. They had wide thighs and tapered legs. They were like dressy sweatpants. Her long blond hair was in a ponytail.

Marie pulled the sleeping baby from her breast and said, "Guy, why don't you take Erica outside and show her the blue moon." She turned to her husband and said, "Nathan, can you give me a hand with Simon?"

Guy's parents quickly left the room, leaving the young people sitting on the sofa. Guy blushed and said, "I think that was planned."

"It was subtle and well executed" Erica with a smile. She stood and asked, "So what's a blue moon?"

Guy stood and escorted her outside where a bright, full moon shone. She said, "It's beautiful, but it's not blue."

"I don't know why they call it a blue moon. The moon is always the same colors. Pale gray and white. The term blue moon is used when a second full moon happens within a single calendar month. There are roughly 29.5 days between full moons. So it's unusual for two full moons to fit into a 30- or 31-day-long month."

They stood side-by-side on the back porch looking up in the sky. She turned to him, smiled warmly, and said, "Listen to you. The Science Guy."

"A good farmer learns the rhythms of nature. In the old days, the moon was used as a guide telling people when to plant and when to harvest."

Erica broke into song. She sang loudly, like a brass band,

"So shine on

Shine on harvest moon

Up in the sky

I ain't had no lovin' since January, February, June or July."

The last line she spoke instead of sung. She did so haltingly as if she was confessing. Her voice was full of emotion.

The line hit home with Guy too. He had been going through the motions, existing without experiencing any feelings, since his wife had died. This beautiful, young woman changed that.

He looked deep into her eyes and leaned into her. She moved her head forward and the two met in the middle and kissed. One kiss led to another.

They embraced and kissed passionately. Nature took over. They kissed and groped each other. He pulled her top over her head. She unhooked her strapless bra. He buried his head in her breasts. His lips and hands explored her bosom.

"Oh!" she cried out as he sucked on her nipples.

He feasted on her breasts and then, he peppered her with kisses on her collarbone, neck, and mouth.

She moaned and swooned. In a breathy voice, she said, "Take your shirt off."

He ripped his shirt off and returned to making out with her. They both moaned, kissed, and their breathing became labored. He rubbed her sex. She pawed at his jeans covered cock.

"Take your clothes off," he demanded.

"You get naked first," she countered.

He removed everything: shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. His long, hard cock stood out straight and ready for action.

"Nice," she said, looking him over.

She teased him by underdressing slowly. She took her shoes off and placed them side by side on the porch. Next, she removed her pants. She folded them and carefully put them by her shoes.

"You're killing me," he said.

She giggled and said, "Building tension is critical to any good performance."

"So is a resolution."

He came to her and quickly pulled her panties down. Then, he picked her up and placed her on a three-foot-tall utility table that was on the porch. He shoved her legs apart and dove into her furry crotch.

"Oh!" she groaned as he licked her slit and tongued her clit.

"Mmmm," he moaned savory her musky scent.

He ate her pussy with fervor. She was wet. He made her wetter. Her pussy was hot. He made it hotter. She cooed and enjoyed his actions. He was relentless. She grew shrill and cried out loudly

when she came.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, God! OH! Ohhhhh!"

She pushed his face away from her overly sensitive, orgasming vagina. He leaned back and licked her essence off his lips. His retreat only lasted a beat or two. He stood, grabbed his dick, and shoved it inside her pulsating vagina.

1...45678...10