Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped the tear from her cheek and said, "When was the last time I called them? It's been months. They were so excited to talk to me. They wanted to know everything and wished me well. They invited me to come home anytime. They couldn't have been nicer."

She grabbed her cell phone and called the lawyer. "Hello. This is Erica Beeker. I'd like to speak to Bart Jones in connection to the death of my grandparents. He sent me a letter . . . Yes. I can hold."

She listened to some awful music for a minute and then, heard a gravelly voice on the line.

"Ms. Beeker, I sorry for your loss. Bart Jones here."

"Thank you, Mr. Jones"

"I'm glad my letter reached you. I tried the phone number in your grandparents' address book. It was no longer in service."

"I was being harassed and had to change my number. I forgot to give the new number to them."

"I see. How would you like to handle matters?" Bart asked. "There are documents to be signed. Burials to arrange. Are you planning to come here?"

"I'd like to come home and see that my grandparents are properly laid to rest. I will rent a car and leave Los Angeles this morning. I could be in town by three."

"Please come to my office. We would be glad to assist you in making the arrangements. We can deal with the paperwork whenever you are ready. As I mentioned in the letter, everything was left to you. I can give you the key to the farmhouse."

"Thank you. I will see you this afternoon. Goodbye."

"Goodbye and again my condolences."

They each hung up the phone. Erica stood on shaky legs and looked around. "There is precious little in this place I need."

She packed her bags.

"Look at that. Everything I have fits into two suitcases. That speaks volumes about what I've accomplished here in three years. That and the fact that there's no one I need to say goodbye to. Now, I have to sneak down the back stairs, avoid my super, rent a car with the only credit card I haven't maxed out, and go take care of my grandparents. They deserve a decent burial."

^^^

Erica escaped from Los Angles. She took 5 north, got on CA-99, and it took her into the San Joaquim Valley above Bakersfield. Smaller roads brought her to her grandparents' town. GPS directions helped her locate the lawyer's office. She parked beside his building, walked in, and saw her nemesis, Brenda Jones, at the reception desk.

"Fuck! Of all people," Erica said under her breath. She walked up to her and said, "Hello, Brenda. I'm Erica Beeker. Your father is expecting me."

She expected an icy stare or a cutting remark. Instead, she was greeted with a smile. Brenda said, "Hello, it's nice to see you again. You're as beautiful as ever. I was sorry to hear about your grandparents' passing. Are you okay? You look worn out."

"Ah. Ah," Erica stuttered. She was surprised by the kind, caring welcome. She recovered and said, "The news was a shock. I'm as well as one can be under the circumstances."

"Of course. If there is anything I can do let me know."

Brenda looked at her with great concern. She had spoken with such sincerity that Erica believed she meant every word. She wasn't just being polite.

"Thank you," she responded.

"Please have a seat. I'll let Daddy know you are here. Can I get you something? Tea? Coffee?"

"Coffee, Black, would be nice. I've had a long drive. Could I use your restroom?"

"Certainly. Follow me." She stood, brought her hands to her breasts, cupped, and lifted them. She laughed and said, "I'll join you. I need to change my nursing pads." She released her breasts and walked down the hall. She opened the bathroom door and held it for Erica.

"Thanks," Erica said.

Both women went inside and then into a stall. They did their business and met up at the sink where they washed their hands. Then, Brenda began unbuttoning her blouse. Erica turned to leave and give her some privacy. She stayed when Brenda spoke to her.

Brenda asked, "Are you married? Do you have any children?" She took off her blouse.

"No and no," Erica replied.

Brenda laughed and said, "We graduated from high school three years ago and I'm married and have a kid already. Ridiculous, right? Would you mind helping me?"

"Sure. What can I do?"

"Hold my clothes. I'm afraid if I put them on the counter they'll get wet."

Erica nodded and reached out her hands. Brenda gave her her top. She shucked off her bra and handed it to her after she removed the wet nursing pads. She threw the soiled pads in the trash and stood topless and facing her former classmate.

Erica stared at her boobs. They were large and full with tan lines. But that wasn't what caught her eyes. It was the nipples. They were so dark. The tips were blunt and thick. Her areolas were large, the size of silver dollars.

Her mouth gaped as she studied them. Then, her face grew red because she had ogled them so long.

Brenda mistook the reason for her embarrassment. She laughed and said, "Sorry if my being half naked makes you uncomfortable. When you become a mother, you lose all sense of modesty. Between doctor visits, giving birth, and breastfeeding, you're naked or nearly naked often. Strangers stick their fingers in your vagina and you flash everyone around you when you breastfeed."

She laughed again, "I can't count the number of times I've embarrassed my father and father-in-law by showing them my boobs. When the baby's hungry, I whip them out no matter who is there and where I am. I try to cover up, but it's not my first priority."

"No. I've seen boobs before," Erica said and giggled nervously. "I've even seen yours before. It's the color and texture of your nipples that have me mesmerized. You have these large, dark, rubbery protrusions in a sea of pale, white flesh."

Brenda smiled and said, "When I got pregnant my nipples got bigger and darker. They do grab your eye. I guess it's nature's way of helping the baby find her food source. 'Hey! Jenna! Dinner is over here!'."

"That makes sense. They do stand out like big bulls-eyes on your chest," Erica agreed.

Brenda turned the faucets on and adjusted the water until it was warm. Then she leaned over, caught water in her hands, and washed her breasts. Erica watched. She saw the big, milk-filled breasts bounce and wobble.

Brenda turned off the water and still leaning over the sink said, "Crap! I forgot to get out my towel. Would you mind? There's a soft washcloth in my purse."

Erica retrieved it and handed it to her old enemy. She watched her dry her breasts.

Brenda laughed again and said, "Motherhood has ruined my tits. I used to have pretty pink nipples and now they are dark. And my areolas are ridiculously large, but my beautiful baby girl is worth it. I can barely remember when my breasts were firm and high on my chest."

Brenda put the cloth on the sink and again, stood facing her old classmate with her tits out. She said, "Oh, I didn't tell you. I married Clinton Frazier."

"The pothead?" Erica asked incredulously.

"Ha! Yes. He cleaned up his act and stopped using drugs. We were dating, were a little careless, and I got pregnant. We realized we loved each other and got married. Little Jenna will be eighteen months old next week. These feedbags (she looked down and pointed at her breasts) are being retired. She eats mostly solid food. Now, I only breastfeed her once a day before bedtime. She's losing interest. Soon, it'll be every other day. Then, not at all. I'm going to miss it."

Brenda reached out, touched Erica on the arm, and looked her in the eyes. She said, "If you ever have the chance to breastfeed your baby, do it. It's hard and inconvenient, but it's the best thing you'll ever do in your life."

Brenda got misty-eyed and wiped away a tear. She reached for her bra and put it on. She put new pads in place. She laughed again and said, "Does this remind you of junior high? I can remember getting ready for a school dance when I was 14 years-old and stuffing my bra with tissues to give me the volume that I wouldn't have until four years later."

She reached for her blouse and waited for the obligatory response acknowledging a shared experience. She looked Erica in the eye and said, "Oh my God! You never had that experience did you?" She put her shirt on.

Erica shrugged her shoulders and said, "I always had the biggest boobs in my class. Sometimes I was more developed than my teacher. At fourteen, I was a full C. At sixteen, I was a D."

"You big, boobed bitch!" Brenda said in an obviously teasing tone. "How's your jaw? I no longer regret punching you in high school."

Erica smiled and asked, "How's your nipple?"

"God! That hurt. The pain I felt when you pulled and twisted my nipple has only been exceeded once. When I gave birth."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"You're forgiven. I started the fight and landed the first blow."

Brenda buttoned her shirt. Both women checked their hair, combed, or fluffed, and then exited the bathroom.

"Have a seat. I'll tell Dad you're here and get you that coffee."

Erica returned to the waiting area. A minute later, Brenda handed her a cup of coffee and said, "He'll be out in a minute." She returned to her desk and the work that awaited her.

Five minutes later, Bart Jones came out, introduced

himself, and ushered Erica into his office.

Mr. Jones said, "If you agree, the funeral home will pick up your grandparents from the hospital and give them the funeral they had designed. Evie and Frank planned the ceremony." He handed her a paper. "Here is the name, address, and phone number of the mortuary.

"We can go into the specifics at a future time, but rest assured everything is in order. There are no large outstanding debts or tax bills. The farm and house are yours, free and clear. If you added up your grandparents' stocks, bonds, and the money in their bank accounts, you're looking at around a quarter million dollars."

She nodded and asked, "Is the farm okay? Anything that requires my attention like animals?"

"Your grandfather hadn't been strong enough to work the farm for over six months. Neither could your grandmother. She was busy caring for Frank. They rented the land to a local farmer. He took the animals to his farm."

Bart reached into a drawer and pulled out an envelope. He handed it to her and said, "Here is the key to the farmhouse. In case you want to visit or stay there. The power is still on. Any questions for me?"

Erica stood and said, "No. Thanks for everything. I think I will stay there. After the funeral, I'll be in touch and we can complete the paperwork."

"Fine. I'll be at your disposal," the lawyer asked.

They both stood and shook hands. Erica went to the lobby. She said, "Brenda, It was nice to see you again."

"For me too. Call me when you are settled. I'd like to have you over for dinner. You can see Clinton and meet Jenna."

"I'd like that."

^^^

^^^Back in time - August 2003^^^

Guy Stevens went down on one knee, looked loving at the short, brown-haired woman, and said, "Sally, I love you. Will you marry me?"

She shrieked, "Yes!!"

She jumped up and down excitedly. She was naked. They had just finished making love in the loft of the barn on his parents' farm. Her big boobs flew about like crazy and his cum ran down her thighs.

^^^November 2003^^^

The clergyman stood in front of the assembled guests. Guy and Sally were at the altar with him. He finished the ceremony by saying, "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Guy did. He hugged Sally and planted a big kiss on the beautiful woman in white.

That afternoon, they partied with friends and family. After dancing energetically to five songs in a row, Sally used her hand to fan her face and said, "Guy, I'm exhausted. I need a blow. Do you need a blow?"

"Yes. We were kicking up a storm."

Sally slipped her arm in his and led him off the dance floor. She walked past her friend Brenda Jones, gave her a wink, and said, "We need a blow. We're stepping outside."

"I could use some air," Brenda said. She followed them.

The three young people went out onto a semi-secluded, figure eight shaped patio. It had a shingled roof held up by pillars connected by wooden railings. Brenda pulled out her phone and said, "I have a phone call I need to make. Why don't you two go to the other section of the patio? That way my talking won't disturb you. I hear it has the best view."

"Okay," Guy said. He escorted his new wife to the other circle.

When they got there, they discovered it was unoccupied. Guy looked out over the landscape and said, "This is a pretty view."

Sally knelt on the cobblestone floor in front of him, grabbed his zipper, and gave it a tug.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"You said you were ready for a blow. I'm giving you a blow. Remember, I promised you could have me in three holes on my wedding day? I'm spacing them out. I wasn't sure what your recovery time would be with all the drinking and partying."

He backed away and said, "What? Hold on. What if we get caught?"

She laughed and said, "Danger is part of the fun, but don't worry. I picked this spot because it's secluded. I brought Brenda along to make sure some relative hankering for a smoke doesn't come down here and see me sucking on your dick."

She reached for his pants and unbuckled them. She undid his zipper and pulled his trousers and boxers down. Guy looked around frantically. The only person he saw was Brenda. She gave him a big smile, a small wave, and then, took his picture with her phone.

Sally pounced on his flaccid dick. She engulfed it with her mouth and gave him an epic hummer. At first, he was confused and scared shitless. Her enthusiastic effort got him hard and then, he got into it. He forgot they might be discovered any minute. He moaned and enjoyed the BJ.

He looked down at his new wife. She was wearing her white wedding dress and sucking him with gusto. He said, "I love you. You're the best wife ever!"

She caressed his ball sack, then scratched it lightly with her long nails, and said, "You bet I am!" She took him back into her mouth and massaged his dick with her tongue.

He lost it.

"Ohhh!" he cried out as he shot his load into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed. She beat him off and swallowed more.

When he was done, he staggered backward and said, "Wow!"

Sally giggled, stood, and said, "Looks like you enjoyed that. One hole done. Two to go."

Brenda walked up to them. She gave her phone to Sally. The bride scrolled through the photos.

Guy got dressed and said, "You took pictures! What are you planning to do with them?"

Sally said, "We'll have two wedding albums. G-rated for the family and X-rated for us."

She turned to her friend and said, "Excellent pics." She handed her back the phone and said, "How do I look? Any sperm on me?"

Brenda looked her over closely and said, "I don't see any spunk on you. I guess you swallowed it all. Good job!" She reached into her clutch purse and pulled out a container of tic tacs. She shook two out, held them out, and said, "Open your mouth."

Sally did as instructed. Brenda placed the breath mints on her tongue. She laughed and said, "In case you have to kiss your grandparents!"

^^^

The newlyweds slipped away from the party around nine o'clock. They went to a rustic bed and breakfast to spend their first night together as man and wife.

Sally excused herself and went into the bathroom. Guy kicked off his shoes and removed his tuxedo coat and tie. Then, he sat on the bed.

Sally emerged from the bathroom. She'd discarded her wedding dress. She leaned against the door frame and asked, "Mr. Stevens, are you ready for Mrs. Stevens?"

"Yes!" he answered immediately. He soaked in the view. Sally said, "Grab my phone. It's on the nightstand. Take my picture before my hair gets messed up when you ravage me."

He stood, got the phone, and took a couple of pictures.

Sally had on white high heels. The white, thigh high stocking she wore were attached to a garter belt around her waist. She had on a low cut, cleavage enhancing, white, lacy bra and a white, mesh bridal veil. What she didn't have on were any panties. Guy stared at her waxed pussy.

He put the phone down and stared at her. The look of awe on his face was proof she'd accomplished what she had set out to do. Stun him. He said, "You're so beautiful. I love the honeymoon lingerie."

She beamed at him and said, "I'm glad you like it, but this isn't my honeymoon lingerie. This is what I wore at our wedding."

"Wait. The veil I recognize. Are you telling me you didn't have on any underwear today?"

She giggled and said, "That's right. I had on this garter, but no panties."

"You vixen!"

"I know. I felt sexy and naughty all day."

"You slut." he teased her.

"Your slut." she corrected and brought a hand forward. It clutched a bottle of oil. She said, "I brought lube so I can fulfill my promise to you. I'm giving you my anal virginity tonight."

He rushed to her and swept her up in her arms. He kissed her forcefully and then, carried her to the bed. They reclined and continued to kiss. When they broke apart, he looked deep in her eyes and said, "I love you!"

"I love you," she responded.

He said, "You don't have to give me your butt. Your pussy is divine and your blowjobs are great. You know, you're little and I'm not."

She corrected him again. "I'm short. Not little." She grabbed her ample tits and hoisted them up.

"Sorry. You're right. You're lacking in height, but you are a well-endowed, beautiful woman. Still, butt sex is . . . "

"Fun? Naughty? Taboo? Awesome? Messy?" she supplied a slew of adjectives.

"Yes. I was going to say different. It can also be awkward and uncomfortable. And painful if we aren't careful. I won't love you less if we don't do it."

She smiled and said, "A promise is a promise. We shouldn't start our marriage by breaking a vow. I've talked to an experienced practitioner of anal sex and my sister told me any woman with the right attitude and enough lube can take any dick up her keister."

She rolled over on her stomach, spread her legs and showed him her butt. A black piece of silicone protruded from her asshole. She looked over her shoulder and with a twinkle in her eye, she said, "Besides, I've been practicing."

"What's that?"

"A butt plug."

"You had that inside you while we exchanged vows at the altar?"

"Yep!"

She rolled over on her back, pulled her knees to her chin, and gave him a great view of her hairless pussy and the plug in her ass. She said, "Take my picture, please!"

"Really?"

"Really."

He grabbed the phone and took a couple of close up photos of her ass and vagina. Then, she got on her knees and knelt on the bed.

She said, "You've heard the wedding rhyme, 'Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a sixpence in her shoe.'"

He nodded.

She said, "If you do as the rhyme says, you're supposed to have good luck and a good marriage. My veil is old. My Grand wore it at her wedding. The 'new' is my wedding ring. The blue is my royal blue garter." She pulled on it and made it snap against her leg.

She slipped off her high heels and showed him

a coin. She said, "This is a real sixpence. The store that sold me my wedding dress gave it to me."

"You skipped the something borrowed," Guy said.

"No, I didn't. I showed you the buttplug."

"What?"

She laughed and said, "My sister lent it to me. She has a set. This is one is an inch and a quarter in diameter. I told her what I'd planned to do and she offered to help me. A week ago, she had me over for margaritas and a training session. She explained how to do it safely. She got me drunk, got out the lube, and started shoving things in my ass.

"We've had two more training sessions. Each time, we started out with a tiny one. Then, move on to butt plugs that are more challenging. I've learned to stay calm and relax my sphincter. The plug inside me is keeping me comfortably stretched while I wait for your dick."