Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at her blankly as if he wasn't comprehending what she was saying.

Sally giggled and said, "Don't worry, the plug isn't as thick as you are so you're guaranteed to stretch me and get a nice, tight fit."

He nodded.

She went and got the phone. She said, "Take your clothes off. It's time for more naughty photos."

He undressed completely. She took a bunch of photos of him naked included close-ups of his hard cock. She handed him the phone and said, "Now, let's get the rest of the photos out of the way so we can drink champagne and fuck."

She tossed the veil aside and removed her bra. She posed for pics. Then asked, "Should I keep the stockings or do you want me naked?"

"I like the stockings."

Guy popped the cork on a bottle of champagne. They had a couple of glasses and did another set of pictures. These were staged 'action' photos. Her sucking his cock looking up at him with big, bright, brown eyes. Guy eating her pussy with his tongue on her clit. They faux fucked in various positions. The pics captured smiling faces and a waxed vagina being penetrated by a big, hard dick.

Sally laughed and finished her third glass of bubbly.

Guy put the camera down, went to Sally, embraced her, and said, "Put your glass down. I'm finished pretending to fuck my new wife!"

She gave him her glass and he placed it on the nightstand. They made out like horny teenagers. His hands were all over her. He caressed a breast, tweaked a nipple, and sloshed a finger around inside her cunt.

"Oh. Yes!" she cried.

"Baby, your pussy has never been wet or hotter."

"Take me!"

Sally lay on her back and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was slick with her fluid and glistened. Guy climbed aboard, put his dick at her opening, and slid in. To the max.

"Ohhhh!" They both cried out.

He stabbed her repeatedly with his dick. She squealed and squirmed and not in a good way.

Guy stopped and asked, "Is everything all right?"

Sally laughed and said, "Have I mentioned I have a five-inch buttplug in my ass?"

"Do you want to change positions?"

"Yes. Let me be on top."

The young people rearranged themselves. She grabbed his cock and guided it home. As she lowered herself on his steely shaft, Sally moaned, "Mmm. Oh. Yes, this is better." She bounced up and down, smiled, and asked, "Is it okay for you?"

"Let me check," Guy teased. He slammed his dick up into her, grabbed her tits and playfully squeezed them, and then, looked up and said, "All the equipment has been checked, tested, and has passed the inspection. I have the most beautiful wife in the world. I'd say I'm more than okay."

Sally laughed and began to ride him. She moaned often and periodically said, "I'm so full."

She rode him to a wonderful crescendo. She called out, "Oh, Baby. I love you!"

He saw her spasm, felt her pussy pulsate, and gave her his load.

"Oh. Oh! I love you, Sally!"

She slumped on top of him. They were lost in their bliss and dozed off.

Sally woke and found herself lying beside and on top of her hubby. He was sleeping. She slid down and took his flaccid, messy cock in her mouth. She sucked and caressed it with her tongue.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Guy said. He opened his eyes and patted her head. "Getting me ready for hole number three?"

"Ah hah," she answered. Her grunt was muffled by a mouthful of cock.

He lay there and let his wife pleasure him. She was an excellent cocksucker and had told him more than once that she enjoyed giving blowjobs. It was her gift to him. A token of her love. She did it lovingly and in an unhurried manner.

Ten minutes later, she popped off him and said, "It's time. Your dick was not the first in my mouth or to penetrate my vagina. It will be the first and the only dick in my ass. The bottle of lube is on the nightstand. Lube up your dick and my ass. Initiate me into the ranks of buttfucking women!"

While he reached for the lubricant, she got on her hands and knees and crawled to the center of the bed. Then, she lowered her torso by resting on her elbows. She said, "My sister suggested that for our first time we do it doggy-style. She said I should be on my elbows instead of my hands because it spreads my butt cheeks. She said we should keep it simple 'See the hole. Hit the hole.'"

"I can't wait to see her," Guy said. "We'll have some much to talk about. What flavor lube do you like best? Do you prefer anal, oral, or vaginal sex?"

They shared a laugh.

Guy patted her nice, round bottom and asked, "Are you ready?"

She took a deep breath, released it, and said, "Yes."

Guy grabbed the base of the buttplug. He pulled slowly and twisted it gently. He felt a lot of resistance. He continued to carefully pull on it and the fat section of the plug appeared and popped out of Sally's ass.

"Ohhh," she moaned and gasped.

Guy place the plug on the nightstand. He opened the bottle of lube, coated his cock, and poured a liberal amount on his love's butt hole. He massaged her anus and her dark cavity with the lube. Then, he knelt tall behind her and placed the tip of his dick against her brown, crinkled asshole.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Your anus is gaping. The plug was a good idea," he said. He pressed forward. The tip of the dick went inside. Slowly and cautiously he leaned in and drove the whole head inside.

"Hey! It's going in!"

She loudly released a lungful of air and said, "I know. It's my asshole that's being stretched."

He stopped. "I'm sorry. Is it too much? Too fast?"

"No. It's doesn't hurt. It feels weird but in a good way. Lots of pressure. Keep going."

He poured more lube on his dick and feed her his cock. Slowly. Cautiously. He smiled and said, "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. My dick is in your ASS!"

"Yes. This is so naughty."

"God! You're tight."

"God! You're big!"

"Too much?"

"No. Thank God my sister gave me the low down and shared her plugs with me."

"How do you thank someone who's responsible for giving you great anal sex?" Guy teased.

"Umph!" She pushed back and claimed more of his dick. She said, "I get diamond earrings. My sister gets a card."

They persevered, grunted, oohed, and ahhed. He pressed forward. She pushed back.

"I'm all in," Guy announced.

"I could feel every inch of your dick go in. I can't say the same thing when we have vaginal sex. I know you're inside my pussy, but I don't know how long a dick is unless it's so long it hits my cervix or so short I feel nothing."

Guy said, "For me, the main difference is the tightness. Your sphincter is squeezing my cock. Your vagina welcomes me and is warm, wet, and soft.

They fucked. Slowly at first. Sally's enthusiasm really kicked up a notch when she reached back and played with her pussy.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" she cried out.

Guy paused as he felt her tremble and orgasm. He pulled out and held her. When she recovered she said, "Wow! That was a big one. Anal sex on its own is good. I feel sexy and I love the feel of your dick sliding in and out of my ass.

"Somehow it activates all my nerve endings, front and back. Touching my clit is always nice. However, when your dick is in my ass, any contact on my clitoris is super fabulous. And the climax you just gave me felt ten times stronger than a normal orgasm."

She giggled, looked at his hard cock, and said, "Let's give it another go and take care of that. And maybe make me cum again."

She got on her elbows and knees. She shook her bum at Guy and said, "All aboard! Time for you to impale my ass, plunder my poop chute, and go for a drive on the Hershey Highway!"

She broke out laughing. He grinned, slapped her butt, and said, "My, you're a silly one. Is it the champagne or the endorphins?"

"Both."

He applied more lube to all parts and parties. He drove his dick inside her anus.

"Ow. Oh! That hurts good," she said.

They started slowly. He hunched over her, reached around, and rubbed her button.

"Ohhh! Wow!" she screamed.

He kept fingering her clit and the pace picked up. So did her screaming

"Oh! Ohh! Ohh!" Sally called out.

They slammed into each other. The fucking was violent and satisfying.

"Oh. Oh! Oh!" she hollered as she had another big orgasm.

"Ahhhh!" Guy cried out as he sprayed her colon with sperm.

The room went silent except for heavy breathing. They lay in a pile on the bed and savored their joy. Afterward, they took turns using the bathroom. Guy used his time to pee and scrubbed his cock thoroughly. When Sally was in the bathroom, she expelled Guy's cum from her ass. She washed her cunt and ass. Then, she fixed her hair and re-apply makeup.

They rendezvoused in the bedroom. Guy ate her pussy. Sally sucked his dick. Then, she pulled off, lay on her side and said, "Please spoon me."

He got behind her. He snuggled up against her. His dick pressed against her bottom.

"Ahhh," Sally sighed. "This feels nice. I like lying here with you. I feel warm and safe."

"It's nice. I like cuddling with you."

She pressed her body against his and said, "This has been a great day. We had a lovely wedding, a great party, and some fantastic sex. I'm bushed. Can we end the day with a nice, easy fuck?"

"Babe, we've had a great day. We don't have to have sex."

She reached around, grabbed his dick, and put it inside her. She said, "It has been a great day and this is a lovely way for it to end."

She rocked her hips into her husband. He thrust into her. They had a lazy, slow fuck. It was sensual. He caressed her breasts and then, fingered her pussy. These actions led to mind-blowing, duel orgasms. Afterward, they fell asleep.

^^^Febuary 15th, 2006^^^

Erica left the lawyer's office, went to her rental car, got in, and drove to her grandparents' farm. She parked out front, stepped out of the car, and looked around. She took a deep breath pulling in a lungful of fresh, clean, country air.

"Ahhh," she sighed as she released the breath. "I love the fresh air and the lush, beautiful view. And the quiet. Why did I hate this place when I was in high school?"

She heard a deep, male voice ask, "Why did you hate this place?"

She called out, "Who said that? Who's there?" She looked around and saw no one.

Guy Stevens came around from the side of the house. He was shirtless. His hair, face, and chest were wet. He gave her a small smile of greeting, but overall he appeared somber. She put it down to him being tired after a hard day of work.

He said, "Hi, Erica. It's Guy Stevens. I heard you were back in town. Sorry about your grandparents. They were good people."

She stared at him. His body caught her eye. He had grown into a good-looking, well-built man. She said, "Oh. Hello, Guy. You startled me. I thought I was alone. Wow! You look good. You've filled out."

He raised his arms and flexed his biceps. Then, he said, "That's the result of hard work and clean living. I'm a farmer. My days start early, end late, and are filled with lots of hard work."

"That explains why I look so bad," Erica said. While she smoothed her blond hair, she studied his muscular, defined body and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I work here. My dad and I rented the land when your grandfather got sick. I was around back tending to Evie's garden."

"She was always so proud of her garden," Erica said.

"Yes. I've been looking after it while she dealt with Frank's illness. That's the least I could do."

"Thanks. That's very nice of you."

"Well, you know me. I'm 'Nice Guy'."

"Oh, God. You're embarrassing me. Thanks for reminding me what a bitch I was in tenth grade." She raised her hand and covered her face. "You made me a Valentine's Day card and I bit your head off."

He shrugged and said, "That seems like such a long time ago. Are you staying here?"

"Yes."

"There are carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and ripe strawberries in Evie's garden. If you don't eat them. No one will."

"I will. So how are you? Grandma told me you and Sally married."

The light went out of Guy's eyes. It was as if a storm cloud came through and blocked the sun. He said in a different tone, "Yes. We did. She gave me a son. He's three months old. His name is Simon. Unfortunately, the day after she gave birth, she died."

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It came as a shock to all of us. Nowadays, no one thinks a young mother giving birth in a modern hospital in the United States is going to die."

"What happened?"

"Sally, Simon, and I were in Sally's hospital room. We're preparing to go home. I was holding my new son. She went into the bathroom. As she stood at the sink washing her hands, she glanced at the mirror and said, 'My hair looks like shit.'

"I said, 'That is the worst case of bed head ever.' She got her comb and brush out and made herself presentable. She came out of the bathroom and took off the hospital gown. All that she had on was some disposable underwear. She turned toward me, raised her arms, and said, 'Who wears a diaper better? Me or Simon?'

"We laughed. She grabbed her crotch, adjusted it, and said, 'There is a giant absorbent pad in here. I feel like I'm twelve again. That's when I first got my period. I wore pads in my underwear. The thought of sticking a Tampon inside my virgin hoo-ha scared me so much I wore pads even though they were uncomfortable and smelled.'

He paused and wiped a tear from his eyes and then continued. "She added, 'Lucky for you, I got over my fear of penetration. Otherwise, you wouldn't have that beautiful baby boy.'

"She was standing in front of me topless. She cupped her breasts and said, "Can you believe the size of my ta-tas? How's that little baby supposed to drink all this milk?' I said, 'I'd be glad to help.' She said, 'I knew it. You've told me you were an ass-man, but I was pretty sure you were a boob guy.'

Tears were streaming down Guy's face. He didn't wipe them away. He said, "Her clothes were on the bed. She reached for her bra and staggered back a step. She raised her hand to her head and said, 'I feel lightheaded.' A second later, she collapsed on the floor. I yelled for help. Quickly, two nurses and a doctor were in the room. They examined her, did CPR, brought in the crash cart, and shocked her heart.

"I can still see Dr. Johnson's face as he said, 'I'm sorry, Guy. She's gone.' It happened that suddenly. From out of the blue. Later, they told me she died of a pulmonary embolism. They theorized a blood clot in her leg broke off and traveled to her lungs. And just like that, twenty-seven hours after giving birth to a healthy baby, Sally was dead."

By now, Erica was crying. She rushed to him and embraced him. She said, "I'm so sorry!"

His arms hung loosely by his side. He finished his story. "Sally had a family history of blood clots. She'd never had an issue and didn't mention it to anyone. If she had, the doctors might have put her on blood thinners and told her to exercise regularly to keep her blood moving. Everyone was focused on the baby. None of us, me, Sally, and the doctors, were worried about some rare complication to childbirth that can be deadly."

Erica hugged him tighter and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I hate myself for causing you to relive that terrible moment."

He pulled back from her. He wiped the tears off her face and then brushed away his. He said, "My tears are not a sign of pain or me feeling sorry for myself. I cry because I loved her so much and I love the child she gave me. Sally will be in my heart forever."

She nodded and sniffled.

Guy said, "Would you like to meet my son? Why don't you join us for dinner tonight? 6 p.m."

"I'd like to meet Simon."

"I live at my parents' farm," Guy said. "Mom takes care of Simon during the day. It's the same house we lived in when I was in high school. 1024 Hanover Street."

"I remember where that is. See you at six." She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He put his shirt on, climbed into his truck, and drove away. Erica got the suitcases out of her trunk and used the key Mr. Jones gave her to enter the house. She looked around and said, "Nothing has changed. Why is it that in high school, I thought this was a deary, boring room? Now, it seems comfy and homey. Maybe I'm not the same angry, self-centered, brat who didn't appreciate anything these people did for me?"

She trudged up the stairs and went into the bedroom she used years ago. She put her suitcases on the bed and said, "I think I'll go for a walk."

She went down the stairs and out the door. She explored the farm and enjoyed the bucolic scenery. She stopped by the garden. "What a lovely garden. Evie was always smiling or singing as she tended her plants. She'd invite me to join her and experience the joy of getting my hands dirty and making things grow. I made up excuses to stay away.

"Gosh, there is a lot here. I'll gather some and share it with the Stevens."

She picked a variety of ripe vegetables. She took them inside, washed them, and put them in a paper bag she found under the sink. Then, she went upstairs to her old room. She stripped down to her underwear and bra. She freshened up in the hall bathroom, applied makeup, perfume, and did her hair.

She returned to her room and opened both suitcases. She pulled out a wrap, maxi dress. She said, "I love the way the fabric flows every time I move and who doesn't like big white polka dots on a rich, red background?"

She undid her bra and placed it on the bed. She put the dress on and said, "I'm so lucky to live in Southern California, where I can wear a sundress practically all year round. It's February and the temperature is a balmy 65 degrees."

She cinched the belt around her narrow waist and tugged at the material at the V-neck. She said, "I was right. My bra would have ruined the look. I'm showing cleavage, but not too much."

She spun on her toes. The dress moved easily. The skirt seemed to float. She said, "I love this dress!" She looked at herself in the mirror. "Great. My lipstick perfectly matches the red in the dress."

She slipped on a simple pair of sandals, went downstairs, got her bag of vegetables, and left the house. She drove to the Stevens' house and parked beside the other vehicles. She walked up their sidewalk carrying a paper bag and rang the bell.

Guy opened the door and said, "Wow! You look great. Come in."

She did. His parents came to greet her. They exchanged 'Hello's'. The men had big smiles on their faces and enjoyed looking at the pretty, young woman.

Erica said, "I brought you some vegetables that Guy grew."

His parents gave her a quizzical look. She laughed and said, "They're from Evie's garden."

Guy explained, "I've been tending to Evie's garden while she cared for Frank and after their deaths."

Nathan came forward to take the bag from the young blond. He reached out and put his hands under and around the paper bag.

"Oh!" Erica cried.

"Sorry," Nathan said. A hand had accidentally brushed her left breast as he took the bag from her. A bit of her dress fabric got caught between Nathan's hand and the paper bag. When he moved away from Erica quickly, he yanked her V-neck top open. A boob fell out. He apologized again, "Oh, God! I'm so sorry."

"Ahh!" Erica shrieked.

Everyone got a good view of her cleavage and a great view of one tit. Erica scooped up her breast and put it back inside her dress. She crossed her arms, hugged her bosom, and laughed nervously.

"Nathan, stop molesting out guest," Marie said, chastising her husband. She swatted him on his arm and came to Erica's

side. She asked, "Darling, are you okay? "

"Yes. It was an accident."

Marie added, "I swear we don't normally strip search our guests."

She slipped in front of the young woman, grabbed both collars of Erica's sundress, and pulled them together. She couldn't conceal her rack. It was too big to be denied, but she made her presentable.

1...34567...10