Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH!" she exclaimed.

"Ahhh!" he cried.

She pulled him to her. Her mouth found his as he rapidly and repeatedly drove his dick into her cunt.

Inside the house, a curtain moved. Marie had pulled the fabric aside. She and her husband peeked out on the back porch and saw the two young people having sex. She said, "I told you there was a connection between those two. Look at him pound her."

"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" Nathan asked as he cupped her breast.

"Yes. You've fucked me on that table dozens of times." She reached back and squeezed the erection she knew was in his pants.

She said, "I see you're ready. I am too. You know how I get when my boobs are sucked on. I wish I could let you take me here. I'm sure you'd give me a great fuck being inspired by her beautiful body. God! She has fantastic tits!"

She rubbed her hand over his hard-on and said, "But if we got caught it would freak them both out. Come on. Let's do the responsible thing, go upstairs, and do it in our bedroom with the door closed."

They went upstairs and fucked like rabbits.

^^^

"Oh. Oh. Oh," Erica moaned.

"Oh! I'm going to cum," Guy said, "Can I cum inside you?" He fucked her with long, deep strokes.

"Yes. It's okay, but not yet. Oh!" She opened her eyes, giggled, and said, "Nice guys finish last. Remember? Make me cum again. I'm almost there."

"Oh, you're killing me," he said through gritted teeth as he continued to drill her. He struggled to keep from cumming.

She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist. The change in angle caused him to touch her in a new and better place. A dozen thrusts later, she spasmed, squealed, and orgasmed.

"Oh.Ohh. Ohhhh!"

Her cry and pulsating pussy announced her climax.

"Thank, God! Ohhhh!" he called out as his dick exploded inside her.

^^^

Upstairs his father experienced the same sensation. Marie was riding him. Her breasts bounced, jiggled, and leaked milk. Her crescendo peaked and she slammed herself down on his thick, hard cock.

He saw her throw her head back in the throes of ecstasy and he came inside the woman that he loved.

^^^

Thirty seconds after cumming inside Erica, Guy bowed his head and began to cry. It took Erica a while to notice. She was enjoying her powerful orgasm. She felt him tremble and heard his soft sobs. She lifted his head, and quietly asked, "What's the matter?"

"I've never cheated on Sally before."

His words stunned. She was slow to respond. Then, she said, "I know you love Sally. You will always love her, but living is not betraying. What would she say if she were here? 'I never want you to feel anything or be happy ever again?'"

He shook his head no.

"No. Of course not. She loved you. She'd want you to be happy."

He nodded, stopped crying, and said, "You must think I'm a sap."

She lovely caressed his cheek and said, "No. You're a nice guy who lost the love of his life. I'm sure you'd give anything for it to be Sally in your arms right now."

She released him, unwrapped her legs from around his torso, and pushed him away. His shrinking dick slid out of her. She hopped off the table and stood on the porch in the moonlight. A huge gob of sperm oozed out of her hoo-ha. Erica spread her legs, flexed her internal muscles, and pushed more out. She scooped it up with her hand and showed it to him.

She laughed and said, "Wow! That's a lot of cum. I'd say you needed that release. And so did I. I haven't orgasmed in . . . I don't know how long." She flicked her hand and sent the handful of cum flying into the bushes.

She wiped her hand on her stomach, grabbed her clothes, and said, "I'm going to sneak into the bathroom, clean up, and get dressed. Thanks for the sex. Don't fixate on what we did. We were two horny people who got caught up in the moment."

She kissed him chastely on the cheek and then, did a funny, waddling walk to the bathroom. She was pressing her thighs together to keep from dropping his spunk on the floor.

^^^March 5th, 2006

The next afternoon, Guy came by Erica's farm. He knocked on the door. When he didn't get an answer, he walked around to the backyard. He found her topless lying on a chase lounge sunbathing.

He coughed loudly alerting her of his presence and asked, "Are you accepting visitors?"

She sat up and looked at him through her dark sunglasses. She didn't scream or reach for a towel to cover up. She said, "You. Sure. What's up?"

He came over and said, "I want to apologize for last night."

"Why?"

He stared at her big breasts, blushed, and became tongue-tied. He grabbed her towel, draped it over her chest, and covered her tits. He said, "I feel like a pervert. I can't stop ogling your boobs. They're huge, perfectly formed, and damn distracting. I can't formulate my thoughts and speak coherently when all my blood is rushing to my dick."

She giggled and pressed the towel to her bosom.

"I didn't sleep at all last night," he said.

Erica laughed and said, "That's funny, I was so relaxed and stress-free that I slept great. I hear that orgasms cause your body to release a hormone which makes you feel sleepy. I had two great orgasms and slept like a baby."

"I slept badly because I worried that I used you."

"Why do you say that? Don't you care for me?"

"I do. You're gorgeous and you seem to be much nicer than you were when we were in high school, but do we have a future?" Guy asked. "I've got a life here. A farm. My family. I can't imagine leaving and I don't image you staying. Isn't Hollywood or Broadway calling?"

"Up until recently, I would've said you were right," Erica explained. "But now, I don't know. I gave my dream of stardom a serious try and I failed. I've enjoyed my time here. Physically and mentally, I haven't felt this good in years. Hollywood holds no appeal for me anymore while this town and its people are growing on me."

She smiled and continued, "You were honest with me last night when you told me how special and important Sally was and is to you. How much you loved her and that you still love her. I get it. Any other woman can only get a piece of your heart because some will always belong to Sally. I understand. I respect that. And, I could live with that."

Guy nodded.

Erica said, "You didn't use me because I no longer let people use me. It's one of the axioms I have adopted. I will not allow people to use me and I will not use others.

"You don't know anything about my time in Hollywood. Part of it was as you'd imagine, a girl following her dream. I worked on my craft, auditioned often, and hoped to be a success. But I went off the rails and did many things that I not proud of. I prostituted myself to get ahead.

"When my talent wasn't enough to earn me a part or get me the gig, I gave strangers my body. I traded sex for access, consideration, and meanless roles. I let men use my mouth and my pussy."

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Guy listened intently. Erica said, "My grandparents saved me once by allowing me to live with them after my parents died and I was ungrateful. They saved me a second time when they left their farm to me. I was dying in Hollywood. It was a soul-crushing experience. It took me three years to realize what a price I paid chasing fame.

"Coming back here saved me. I see people living with dignity and self-respect. No one here is acting. Their lives are real. They do good and important things. In comparison, I see how far off track I had gotten. I lost myself while I was chasing a dream. I've got my compass back."

She wiped away her tears and said, "You didn't use me because I don't have meaningless sex anymore. I care for you. I believe we are at the beginning of something with potential. I respect the man you are. It's okay that I'm not your first love or that I'll never be your greatest love. I can live with that."

She looked at him hopefully and asked, "Have I misread the situation?"

"No," Guy said. "I was worried that we wanted different things out of life and that I was short-changing you since I still care for Sally. "

Erica asked, "What about my confession? What I did was disgusting. Can you look past it? I plan to be a better person. I want to be worthy of the love of a good man."

When she finished her speech, she had tears in her eyes. Guy looked at her and said, "I know it wasn't easy to tell me about your Hollywood life. You didn't have to fess up. I can see you're sincere. Why don't we see where this goes?"

She wiped away a tear, stood, stuck out her hand, and said, "Great."

He shook her hand, smiled, and said, "To possibilities."

She dropped her towel and exposed her breasts. She took a deep breath, pulled in her already small waist, and thrust out her chest. She made her big breasts look huge. She smiled and said, breathily, "Are you in a hurry to go somewhere?"

His smile became even bigger. His dick grew hard in his pants. He said, "I have time." He leaned in to kiss her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him back passionately, and pulled him to her. He pushed her onto her back and kissed her mouth, neck, and then, her wonderful breasts.

"Ohh!" she moaned approvingly.

He devoured her chest. His hand palmed her sex through her bikini bottoms.

"Oh!" she groaned and said, "Get your cock out."

He bit her earlobe and whispered, "I'll get naked if you get naked."

"Deal," she said. Then, she nipped his ear. That led to more kissing. Finally, Guy stood and stripped. He started with his work boots and worked his way up.

"Ohh, nice dick," Erica said, trying to embarrass him when his erection bounced into view.

When he was nude, she grabbed her

bottoms, lifted her hips, and shimmied out of them. She tossed them aside and demurely crossed her ankles. He brushed the knuckles of his right hand over her blond pubic hair and said, "Spread your legs."

She spread them wide. He smiled and said, "You're wet."

"Yeap."

"I want a taste," he said and he knelt on the ground.

She closed her legs, grabbed his hard cock, and said insistently, "I want a taste."

They locked eyes. He said, "It looks like we have a standoff."

She smiled impishly and said, "We could comprise."

"How?"

"69."

His smile grew so big it covered his whole face. He said, "Deal."

She released his dick, stood up, and said, "Lie down. I'm on top."

He reclined on the chaise lounge, she crawled on top, straddled his head, and grabbed his cock. She captured his dick with his mouth and lowered her bottom.

"Oh!" she cried out as his tongue found her clit. Then, she showed off cocksucking skills. He showed off his oral skills. They egged each other on to higher and higher levels of excitement.

Erica succumbed first. She drove her hips into his face, ground her clit on his nose, and climaxed. He pushed into her throat and came. She struggled to breathe and spit his dick out. It continued to erupt. He sprayed cum on her face and in her hair.

"Ahh!" she screamed and laughed. "Enough! Ahh! Make it stop!" She scampered away.

Guy grabbed his dick and pointed it toward the ground. He said, "Sorry. This thing has a mind of its own and can make a mess."

She stood in front of him and said, "I'll say. Your cum's on my neck, face, and hair."

"Does that mean round number two is delayed or off?" he teased.

"Go home," she said, pretending to be angry. "Round two is me in the bathtub. Alone. Cleaning up."

"I understand." He came up to her and moved as if to kiss her. He leaned forward, one, twice, thrice without landing his lips. He stepped back and said, "I was going to kiss you goodbye, but I can't find a clean spot on either cheek."

"Ha. Ha."

"See you tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'd like that," she answered and gave him a radiant smile.

^^^March 6, 2006^^^

The next day, Guy stopped by around lunchtime. He knocked on the screen door. Erica hollered, "Come in."

Guy walked through the house. He found her wearing a full, khaki apron and baking in the kitchen. A beautiful apple pie was on the counter. He took a deep breath and said, "Mmmm. That smells nice. I love pie."

"I noticed yesterday. You couldn't get enough of my pie."

"Lordy. Lordy. Lordy. What are we going to do with you? I don't know what's worse: your potty mouth or your lame jokes."

She lifted the flour-covered rolling pin that sat on the counter and said, "Watch it buddy or I'll clobber you."

He raised his hands above his head and said, "I came in peace."

"In peace or for a piece."

He shook his head and said, "Puns went out of style for a reason."

"Ring! Ring!" The kitchen timer rang.

Erica said, "Oh. I need to deal with that."

She put the rolling pin down and silenced the bell. She went to the oven, checked on her pie, pulled it out, and set it on the stove to cool. Then she went to the kitchen table, bent over, and rested her torso on the tabletop. She reached behind and pulled up her skirt.

"Wow!" Guy said. "You're not wearing any underwear." He stared at her great ass and furry pussy.

She looked over her shoulder and said, "Get over here. Eat my ass, lick my pussy, and fuck me. Hurry up. I need to get those pies down to Holy Redeemer Church this afternoon for their bake sale."

Guy didn't hesitate. He knelt behind her and did everything she asked. After she screamed with pleasure, he filled her pussy with his cream.

^^^

After that, Erica and Guy saw each other often. She had him and his family over for dinner and she ate at his place.

During the day, Erica worked in Evie's garden. There was too much food for one person so she began taking it into town to a food co-op and to churches that served the needy. They were happy to receive her produce. She began to volunteer at the charities. She discovered the joy in service and looked forward to helping the elderly and the poor.

One evening, she was alone with Marie as she fed Simon. Marie shifted him from breast to the other and said, "My old titties aren't producing milk like they use too. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'd hoped to fed Simon until he was two like I did Guy, but my breasts are drying up."

"Oh no," Erica said.

"I make sure I eat right and drink gallons of water. My friends have told me to eat oatmeal, drink milkmaid tea, and get some fenugreek. I've tried them all to no avail."

"Have you seen the doctor?"

"I've discussed it with him too. He gave me some drugs that were supposed to help, but they haven't. I'll be at the doctor's office tomorrow. Simon's due for a checkup and I'm supposed to talk with him about my milk."

"I'm going with you."

^^^March 7, 2006^^^

The next morning, Simon, Marie, and Erica went to the doctor's office. Old Doc Miller walked into the exam room. His bald head shined. His white coat was stiff and clean. His smile was partially hidden under his signature walrus mustache. It was thick and bushy. He said, "Good day."

Marie said, "Good morning, doctor. This is my friend Erica. She's giving me a hand today with Simon."

"Please to meet," the senior citizen said. He extended his hand. Erica shook it and said, "Hello."

"If you want her here, Marie," Dr. Miller said. "She is welcome."

Simon had his checkup. The doctor said, "The boy's healthy. However, he's not gaining weight at the rate I'd like to see. Is he eating well?"

"He eats frequently and latches on well," Marie said. "I think the problem is me. My milk production is down and the drugs you gave me two weeks ago haven't helped."

"Hmmm," the doctor said. "Would you mind if I had a look at your breasts?"

"Well, since you're asking so nicely," Marie replied irreverently.

The doctor looked at Erica and said, "She quite the character, isn't she?"

"I love her sense of humor," Erica replied.

Marie gave the baby to Erica. She took off her shirt and bra and sat on the exam table. The doctor inspected her sagging breasts and large nipples. He touched and prodded them. Then he said, "Everything appears normal. I don't see signs of inflammation or infections. You can get dressed."

Marie reached down and touch his penis through his coat and pants.

Dr. Miller backed away and made a face expressing his disapproval. He said, "Please don't do that."

Marie chuckled and said, "Why not? You groped me. I groped you. We're consenting adults." She put her clothes back on.

"Marie, You're going to get me into trouble. You and I know it's harmless play, but my staff or other patients may not see it that way. My malpractice premiums are through the roof as it is. Please behave."

"Doc," Marie said with a sad look on her face. "The problem is I showed you my breasts. You played with them. And there was no physical response from you. That hurt my feelings. It makes me feel old and unattractive.

"That's not how things went when I was twenty. I remember many dates where you undressed me, played with my tits, and showed me your rock hard cock. Remember how you begged me to touch, suck, and sit on your stiff dick? And I did."

"Marie!" he cried in exasperation. He turned to Erica and explained, "We dated one summer when I was home from college. Our romance ended when I went back to school and Marie met Nathan."

"Erica, am I expecting too much from an ex-boyfriend? Promise him if he gets hard while examining you, you won't get upset, and you won't mind if reap the benefits?"

Erica giggled, crossed her heart with her right hand, and said, "I promise."

"Are we done fooling around?" Miller asked.

The women chuckled and nodded.

The doctor sighed and then said, "As we've discussed, Marie. Just because you're older doesn't mean you can't successfully breastfeed, but you have two pre-existing conditions that we know can interfere with a woman's ability to do so successfully. Women who suffer from high blood pressure or have fertility issues, produce less milk. Both are issues for you. We worked long and hard and are lucky you had Guy."

"Yes," Marie said. "You told me this was a possibility when I approached you with the idea of inducing lactation. I'd hoped my issues wouldn't cause this problem, but I guess that's not the case."

He sighed. His face showed his pain. He said, "I'm sorry. We tried. If the medicine I gave you at the last visit hasn't turned things around, nothing will."

Erica came forward and said, "Doctor, I'm young, healthy, and available. Can you induce lactation in me? I'll breastfeed Simon."

"You don't have to do that," Marie said.

"No, I don't, but I want to. You tried valiantly to fill in after Sally died. Well, it's 'Next Woman Up' time again and I'm the next woman."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" the doctor asked. "It's a long-term commitment."

"Yes," Erica said without hesitation. "Can you start the process today?"

The doctor looked to Marie and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

Marie looked at Erica. She saw the determined look on her face and said, "Yes."

"The first step would be to give you a general exam to determine if you're in good health," the doctor said. "There are tests I have to run. HIV, hepatitis, TB, and syphilis, are some of the diseases that can be transmitted through breastmilk. We can do the exam now, run those tests today, and give you can a prescription for the drug that'll induce milk. I will have all the lab results in a day or two. If there are no issues, you could be breastfeeding in a couple of weeks."

"Great. Let's get started," Erica said. She handed Simon to Marie.

"Bless you, child," Marie said with tears in her eyes.

Erica started to take her clothes off. She unbuckled her belt and kicked off her shoes.

The doctor said,

"I'll leave and give you some privacy."

Erica laughed and said, "I appreciate the gesture, but we both know soon you're going to see me naked, touch my boobs, and put a finger in my vagina. Let's just do it."