Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her tank top over her head. It was coral in color and had an underwire bra with molded, lightly lined cups built into it. As the shirt came off, Bam! Her breasts suddenly dropped into view. They bounced and jiggled.

The doctor blushed as he saw her large, tanned tits make a sudden appearance.

"Girl!" Marie playfully said. "You almost gave our good doctor a heart attack with you boob drop."

The doctor blushed a deeper shade of red. Erica blushed too, and said, "Sorry. It's not that I'm an exhibitionist. I just want to get on with this."

She turned her back to him and removed her pants and underwear. She tried to do it discreetly but ended up mooning the doctor. He got a great side view of her large breasts swaying and lurching about as she stood, leaning over, and struggled to remove her socks.

The doctor felt his dick swelling as he viewed the beautiful, voluptuous woman. He strove and failed to regain his professional demeanor. He gave her a standard medical exam, which did include a breast and vaginal exam with a lump in the front of his pants.

His coat hid this fact from Marie, but Erica knew. He'd brushed up against her and she felt his massive boner. They locked eyes when it happened. He looked frightened. She smiled and whispered, "It's okay. I'm not mad and I remember my promise."

He mouthed, "Thank you." Out loud he said, "Err. . . I need to take some blood. Extend your arm."

She stuck out her right arm. He took enough blood for the tests, applied a Band-Aid to her arm, and said, "You can get dressed."

He typed notes into his computer while she put her clothes on. When he was finished, he said. "Nothing I've seen causes me any concerns."

He grabbed a specimen jar out of a cabinet, wrote her name and the date on the lid, and placed it on the counter. He said, "The last task for today is for you to give a urine sample. The bathroom is down the hall. You can leave it on the table you'll find in there. I'll collect it later."

He got out his prescription pad and wrote. He handed it to Erica and said, "This drug will help you secrete milk, but the key is breast stimulation. I recommend you get two electric breast pumps. These dual units allow you to pump both breasts at the same time. The mechanical stimulation will encourage the production of milk.

"The breast stimulation alone will cause your breast to produce milk. The drug will speed up the process."

"How often should I use the pumps?" Erica asked.

"Ideally, every three hours when you're not sleeping for five to ten minutes."

"Okay."

The doctor said. "I'll run the necessary tests on your urine and blood. If everything works out, you will be the next woman up for Simon." He gave the women a big smile.

As Erica dressed, she got close enough to Marie to whisper, "He's got a huge boner in his pants."

Marie nodded and said, "Erica, I'm going to reminisce with Dr. Miller for a bit. I'll meet you in the lobby after your piss stop." She placed the sleeping baby in his carrier.

"All right," Erica said. She left, went down the hall, provided a urine sample, and went to the lobby. Marie wasn't there. She asked Virginia, the receptionist, "Did Marie come out?"

"No."

Erica waited. After a while and Marie hadn't shown up, she returned to the exam room. She opened the door and saw Dr. Miller's body undulating as he drove his dick into an ecstatic Marie.

"Oh! Oh. Lovely," the older woman cried out.

Marie was lying on the exam table. Her legs were in the stirrups. She was naked from the waist down. Her shirt was unbuttoned and open. Her breasts were visible because her bra had been pulled up to her chin. Her aged breasts flopped and jiggle with every thrust. Drops of milk escaped from her nipples.

The good doctor had on his lab coat. His trousers and underwear were puddled on his feet. He grunted with every thrust. "Ah. Ah. Ah."

Erica's hand flew to her mouth. She stopped in her tracks.

Marie opened her eyes and saw the young woman. She gave her a big wink and a bigger smile. Erica saw the baby sleeping in carrier two feet from the door. She snuck in, grabbed him, retreated, and closed the door quietly behind her. She returned to the lobby.

On the drive home, Marie said, "I owe you an explanation."

"Your business is your business," Erica said. She gripped the steering wheel tightly.

Marie said, "I had trouble getting pregnant. Dr. Miller checked me out. I had some fertility issues which could be improved by medicine. When I still didn't get pregnant, Nathan got tested. Turns out, he was firing blanks. I needed a sperm donor. The doc agreed to help. He and I fucked for three months and I got pregnant with Guy."

Erica gasped.

"Are you shocked?" Marie asked. "Are you familiar with intracervical insemination?"

"No."

"Early on, we did it the scientific way. I put a stop to it because I found it dehumanizing. Doc Miller had to masturbate into a jar. I'd arrive, strip, lay on my back, and have a vaginal speculum inserted. Then, Miller would insert a needle-less syringe deep in my vagina so he could express the semen as close as possible to my cervix. He'd leave the room and I'd masturbate so my cervix would dip into the pool of semen replicating sexual intercourse. I would lie still for half an hour in the empty, sterile exam room. Then, I'd get dressed and go home."

"That is ghastly," Erica said.

"I told Nathan how awful I felt about the procedure. He was the one to suggest that Doc and I have sex. He said we should eliminate the cold, clinical process and make getting pregnant the warm, loving, human experience it was meant to be. Nathan and I discussed it with Doc and that was that."

The tough old bird teared up and said, "Being a mom means everything to me. I'm so grateful to Doc. I throw him a fuck now and then, even after all these years. That's what you saw today. I'm not cheating on Nathan. I'm saying 'thank you' to the man who gave my husband and me a family.

"You had quite an effect on the old man," she said and chuckled, "I put it to good use."

A worried look washed over her face and Marie said, " Erica, Guy doesn't know Nathan isn't his father. I'd like to keep it that way."

"I'll keep your secret. Will you keep mine? I don't want Guy to know I'm planning to breastfeed Simon. For one, I may not be able to. And two, it might complicate our relationship."

Marie smiled and said, "Deal. Nathan and I saw the two of you going at it on the back porch. You seem . . . compatible."

Erica turned and stared at her. "You watch us have sex?"

"Sweetie, if you want to keep something private, do it in private." She gave her a gentle smile and added, "I hope it works out for the two of you."

^^^

After dropping Marie and Simon off, Erica phoned Brenda.

"Hello, the office of Bart Jones. Attorney at law," Brenda said.

"Hi, Brenda. It's Erica. Any chance you're free for lunch. I need help."

"Sure. How about noon today at Shirley's Diner? It's just down the street from my office."

"Yes. That's fine. Thanks. See you then."

^^^

Erica arrived early Shirley's. It was a clean, simple restaurant that catered to the lunch crowd of the nearby businesses. The tables had Formica tops. The chairs were stackable metal units with cushion seats and backs. Erica ordered coffee and waited. It was hot and strong.

"Hi," Brenda said as she slid into the chair across the small table from Erica.

"Hello," Erica said with a smile.

The efficient waitress came over and asked, "What can I get you?"

Brenda glanced at the blackboard listing the daily specials and said, "Ice tea and the Caesar salad."

The matron with the white and blue checkered apron looked at Erica.

Erica said, "I'll take the Caesar salad too."

Erica explained the situation. The waitress brought them their order. They dug in.

"So you're going to breastfeed Simon. That's good of you and good for him," Brenda said. "How can I help?"

"My milk won't be in for a two to three weeks and Marie isn't producing enough."

Brenda said, "You need breast milk. I can provide some and I know other lactating females that will be glad to pitch in. I'll call Marie and see how many feedings she needs. I'll get it done."

"Thanks. You're a lifesaver."

^^^

Marie explained the situation to Nathan and Guy that night. For the next two weeks, a steady stream of lactating women came to the Steven's home. They supplemented Marie's dwindling supply while Erica waited for her breasts to produce milk.

The most consistent volunteer was Cindy, a petite, thirty-three-year-old woman. On her fourth visit, she was sitting alone in the living room feeding Simon. It was mid-morning. Nathan called from the kitchen and said, "I have the kettle on. I remember you like Chamomile tea."

"Thanks," Cindy said. "That would be nice. You have a good memory."

He made the tea, took it out to her and said, "We are so happy you and the other women are doing this."

He set the cup and saucer on the table where she could reach it. He glanced at his grandson feeding at her small breast. He said, "So you've breastfed three children."

She noticed his glance and heard the skepticism in his words. She laughed and said, "Yes. It is hard to believe, isn't it? I'm an A cup on my best day and I've fed three babies. I'm proof that the size of your breasts has nothing to do with your ability to feed a child."

She shifted Simon to her other breast. She was unperturbed as she exposed her breasts to Nathan. They were small. Her nipples were large.

"I've been able to provide all the milk my babies needed. They are healthy. I never had to give them formula."

"I'm glad to hear that," Nathan said. He turned to leave, stopped,

and said, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I shouldn't have asked."

She gave him a smile and said, "I didn't mind. I could tell you genuinely curious and it is counterintuitive. You'd expect a small breasted woman to struggle to produce enough milk, but that's not necessarily the case."

^^^March 8, 2006^^^

Guy got up early as he did every day. After putting in a long day working on Erica's farm, he stopped by her house and knocked on the door.

"Hey," she called out when she saw Guy.

"Hey," he replied. "I'm done for the day and wondered if you like to get a drink or something."

She fanned herself and said, "It's hot. Do you know a good spot where we could go swimming?"

"Sure."

She filled a cooler with beer and ice and then, they hopped into Guy's truck.

They chatted during the short drive. Guy took her to the campgrounds where they'd had their high school graduation party. They parked and got out. Erica looked around and said, "Ah. The campgrounds. It hasn't changed."

They each got a beer and started walking to the river. She undressed, removing and tossing her clothes to the ground as she walked. She also paused to take long swigs from the bottle. She said, "It's been a while since I've been skinny dipping."

Guy smiled and carried the cooler. He said, "Don't worry. It's just like riding a bike. It'll come back to you."

When she was naked, she dropped her empty bottle, screamed, and sprinted toward the water. Guy watched her cute little ass. Then, he put the cooler and his beer down. He stripped and ran after her. They splashed, swam, and laughed. The fun and games led to hugging and smooching. That led to groping.

"Ever have sex in water?" Erica asked smiling brightly.

"No."

"Me neither." She hopped on him and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She said, "Let's give it a go."

Guy put one arm on her lower back. He used the other hand to place his hard dick at her opening. He drove in.

"Oww! Oww! Oww!" she cried and tried to wriggle free.

"Sorry," he said and pulled out.

She laughed and said, "Damn. That hurt." She got off him and rubbed her pussy. She said, "I thought, doing it in the river would enhance the experience. I guess the river water washed away my lubrication. That felt awful. Like sandpaper was inside me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault. How about taking me to dry land and ravishing me there?"

"You don't have to ask twice," Guy said. He scooped her up, carried her to shore, and laid her on the ground. He got on top of her and kissed her. She hugged him tightly. They kissed, had oral sex, and then, intercourse. She screamed, in a good way, as she climaxed. Guy pumped her pussy full of sperm.

^^^March 9, 2006^^^

The next day, Erica's phone rang. She answered, "Hello."

"Good afternoon, Miss Beeker. Dr. Miller, here."

"Yes. Good afternoon."

"I'm calling to let you know that all the tests are completed and there is no reason that you can't breastfeed Simon."

"Wonderful. I'll go to the pharmacy right now and get the breast pump and the domperidone."

"Good luck. Come in next week and I'll check your progress."

"Will do."

^^^

By three, Erica was back at home. She took the medicine and had her first go with the breast pumps. She took off her shirt and bra and sat topless at the kitchen table. She placed the funnel-shaped breast shield over one nipple and turned the machine on to the lowest setting.

"Ah!" she cried as the suction drew her nipple out. "Stop being a baby. That didn't hurt." She laughed at herself.

Per the instruction, she slowly increased the suction. She watched her nipple being drawn into the device. She said, "I didn't realize my nipples could stretch so far and not hurt."

She turned the dial. She felt the tugging increase. "I'm supposed to find my comfort level by turning the dial until it hurts and then, backing off one."

She worked her way up the dial. "Ouch! That's too much." She dialed it back. She did the same thing with the other pump on her other breast. Having calibrated the pumps, she let them suck away.

"Okay, ten minutes now and I'll repeat this in three hours."

Eight minutes into her regimen, there was a knock on the door. Guy called out through the screen, "Hello."

Erica shut off the devices and called out, "Be there in a minute."

Two minutes later, she walked to the front door. She was tucking her shirt into her pants. Her face was flush. "Hi," she said.

"Hi, gorgeous," he said with a big smile on his face. He pulled open the door and moved to step inside.

Erica rushed to him and kissed him. She spun out of his embrace, grabbed his hand, and exited the house. She dragged him with her and said, "It's such a lovely day."

"It's hot outside," he answered.

"You're hot. Let's sit on the porch swing in the shade." She tugged on his hand. He allowed her to lead him to the two-person porch swing. They sat on the vinyl cushions. The swing moved. The chains supporting it creaked.

She looked at him and asked, "What brings you here?"

"I wanted to see you."

"Here I am," Erica said and gave him a wide welcoming smile.

He leaned in for a kiss. She met him halfway. They snogged. Eventually, he got her shirt and bra off.

"Wow! These are different," he said. He ran an index finger over her large nipple. They were thick and twice their normal length.

Erica looked at them and thought," Crap! I'd hoped they had returned to normal by now. The breast pump made them huge. I'm not ready to tell him what I'm up to."

She smiled at him, slid off the rocker, and reached for his belt. She began unbuckling it. She lied, "It's a hormone thing. At different times of the month, they are different sizes. I think the heat and humidity are affecting them too."

She worked to quickly get his dick out, hoping that would distract him. Her plan didn't work. He reached for her, his large hands went under her arms, and he lifted her off the floor, and set her on his lap. Her legs straddled his and her breasts were up in his face. He kissed each long nipple.

He said, "I love them. They're so big and fat."

He pulled on the rubbery treats making them extend further. He was fascinated by them.

"You don't find them weird or gross?"

"No. Not at all. I love them and want to suck on them." And he did for a long time.

Later, after they were both naked, he bent her over the railing and fucked her from behind. He made her scream and cum. He grunted and filled her pussy with sperm.

^^^ March 11, 2006^^^

Erica answered her phone around ten o'clock in the morning. "Hello."

"Hi, Erica. It's Marie. You must think I'm a miserable, old bitch."

"Well. If the shoe fits," Erica teased her.

"Ha! I'm calling to thank you for getting Brenda, Cindy, and the other women to pitch in and feed Simon. You're a lifesaver. I apologize for not thanking you earlier. Can I make it up to you by having you over for dinner tonight?"

"That would be nice. Will it just be the two of us?" she teased.

"No. Guy will be here. You can have the back porch again or if you prefer something more private, there's always the barn."

Erica laughed and said, "See you at six."

^^^

Dinner was nice. Nathan and Guy had showered and were wearing crisp, clean shirts. Marie had on a stylish, sleeveless top. It wasn't a nursing top. Erica wore a short, white skirt and a red crop top. She was braless again. Her cleavage and belly button were on display. Hidden underwire and boning at the sides gave the girls the support they need. The back was sheer and lacy.

After dinner, they gathered in the living room and continued to drink wine. There was a knock on the door. Nathan answered it and brought Brenda into the living room. Everyone exchanged greetings.

Marie stood and said, "Thanks for volunteering to breastfeed Simon. I hear him stirring. I'll bring him down."

"I'm glad to help," Brenda responded.

Nathan stood and said, "I'll clear out and let you do what you've so kindly agreed to do. Please have a seat." He left the room.

Guy said earnestly, "I can't thank you and the others enough." He reached for Erica's hand and said, "Why don't we go for a walk. There are some baby goats that couldn't be cuter."

"Sure. See you later, Brenda," Erica said. She and Guy went out the back door.

Marie brought Simon downstairs. She sat and talked to Brenda as she fed the baby.

^^^

Guy and Erica walked hand in hand in the moonlight. He pulled her to him and they kissed. His hand found her ass and he pulled her tight to him.

She giggled, rubbed her belly against his erection, and said, "Is that because of me or are you imagining Brenda sitting topless in your living room?"

"Maybe we should check and see how she and Simon are getting along. As I recall, she was a hot cheerleader and filled out her cheer outfit quite well."

Erica playfully punched him on his chest and warned, "Careful I can be jealous!"

He hugged her tight, lifted her off the ground, and spun her around. "I'm grateful to all the women who are feeding Simon, but I only have a special feeling about you."

She laughed and said, "Good. Now, show me the kids."

He put her down and palmed a breast as he gave her a big kiss. He learned her nipple was as hard as his cock. When the broke apart, he led her to the barn.

They went inside. He led her to a pen that held the two babies and their mother.

"Oh! They're so cute. Can I pick I up?"

"Yes."

Erica cuddled the snow white baby to her chest. The kid nuzzled her bosom. "Ah!" she screamed when he tongued her boob.

Guy laughed and said, "You and your magical boobs. Ever guy of every species is enthralled by them."

Erica cradled the little buck with one arm and used her hand to push his mouth off her breast. She lifted his head. They were eye-to-eye. She said, "You're so cute. Do you need Momma to feed you?"

Guy scooped up the other kid. He said, "They fed

recently."

Guy and Erica sat and petted the young goats. When the babies fell asleep, they put them back in the pen with the mother. Guy stood behind Erica, his arms were wrapped around her and rested on her stomach. They watched the animals in silence.