Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few quiet, happy minutes, Erica became playful. She pressed her bottom into him. Flexed her butt muscles and rubbed her ass against him. She felt his dick grow hard. She continued to tease him.

He pushed his dick into her and asked, "Is this the reaction you wanted?"

"Maybe," she answered with a giggle.

Guy slid his hands up, cupped her breasts, and kissed her on the neck.

"Mmmm," she groaned. She turned into him and they kissed on the lips. Once. Twice. Thrice. Then, he walked her back to a double stack of bales of straw. He perched her on the edge of the top bale, knelt before her, pushed her legs apart, and shoved his head between her legs.

"Ah!" she squealed.

He rubbed his nose against her panty-covered pussy and inhaled loudly. "Mmmm."

"Ohh. Nice," Erica said. She let her head fall back as he nuzzled her clit.

He hooked his fingers through a leg hole and pulled her panties aside so his tongue could find her slit.

"Oh. Ohh!" Erica moaned.

He lapped greedily at her fountain for a long time. He stood and said, "Get naked."

"You get naked," she responded.

He smiled, shook his head, and said, "You win." He stripped. His cock was hard and high. She smiled at him and undressed quickly. She was as beautiful and voluptuous as ever.

She said, "The straw's too rough and scratchy to sit on. How are we going to do this?"

Guy looked around and said, "There's an old chore jacket. It's thick and warm. It'll protect your bottom."

"You mean, your bottom. I'll be on top riding you." She grabbed the jacket and spread it over the straw. "You tush is lucky the coat is lined with a blanket."

Guy lay on the coat. Erica climbed on top of him. His dick slid easily into her sopping cunt and they fucked vigorously.

^^^In the house^^^

Brenda pulled Simon's head away from her tit. She said, "He's done. He's stopped sucking and his little hands are no longer clenched. He's asleep."

Marie took the baby from her and went upstairs.

Nathan walked in, shielded his eyes, and said, "Sorry. I thought Simon would be finished by now." Notwithstanding his words, his eyes looked through his spread fingers at Brenda's bare breast.

Brenda was nonchalant about displaying her boob. She used a tissue to dab milk off her nipple and said, "I'm not upset. When I'm home in bed with my husband, my breasts are sexual objects. Right now, they're non-erotic feedbags. Anyway, it's Simon fault. He fed longer than usual."

She dressed and stood up. Marie came down the steps and said, "Simon is sleeping. Thanks again, Brenda."

"Do you really have baby goats?" Brenda asked.

"Yes. Two," Nathan said. "Do you want to see them?"

"Yes."

Marie, Nathan, and Brenda walked out onto the porch and toward the barn. Nathan opened the door to the barn. They stopped short when they saw two naked people having sex.

"Oh. Oh! Oh!" Erica screamed and came.

Guy thrust into her. He saw stars as his dick exploded and he roared, "OH! God!"

Brenda covered her eyes. Nathan gasped. Marie guffawed. The three of them managed to back out and close the door without being noticed because the couple was distracted by their climaxes and Guy's shouting covered up any noise they made.

^^^March 12, 2006^^^

Around three o'clock, after one of her pumping sessions, Erica went outside. She saw Guy's truck parked at the barn. She went inside. She saw half of him. His head and torso were under a piece of machinery. The lower half of his body was visible.

"Hello," she called out.

"Hello."

"Whatcha doing?"

"I'm fixing this. I'll be done in ten minutes. Then, I'll clean up and meet you at the house. Okay?"

She chuckled and said, "No need."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

She knelt beside him and unbuckled his jeans and pulled his zipper down.

"Babe, I've got my hands full. I can't stop now, " he said.

She fished out his cock and stroked the flaccid unit. She laughed and said, "I know what you mean. I've got my hands full and I can't stop now." She brought her mouth to his dick and enveloped it.

"Ohh. That's unfair."

She pulled off and said, "My period started last night. The flow is heavy today. This is the only sex you'll get, Are you telling me to stop? " She was stroking him sensuously.

"No, don't stop."

She gave him a great blowjob, swallowed every drop, and put his dick back in his pants. She stood and said, "I have to go to town. Maybe I'll see you in a couple of days."

"You're the best girlfriend ever," Guy shouted.

^^^March 15, 2006^^^

Erica's day began the same way it had since she'd been approved by the doctor as an acceptable breastfeeder for Simon. She had coffee and pumped both breasts for ten minutes. She would pump five more times this day.

After she had breakfast, she went for a run, took a shower, and got on with her day.

Her volunteer activities kept her busy that morning. She returned to the farm after lunch carrying the bag that contained her breast pumps. She had a late lunch, pumped again, and went out to the garden.

The weeding and gathering of the ripe vegetables were made more difficult by the hot weather. She took the produce into her kitchen, wash them, and put them in the refrigerator. She paused and held the door open after she placed the last one inside.

"Damn. This cool air feels good. I'm sweating like a whore at church. I need another shower." She closed the door and went upstairs. She removed her clothes and walked nude across the hall.

There was a knock at the door. Guy hollered through the screen door "Erica."

"Guy, I'm naked. I'm about to hop in the shower. I was working in the garden and I'm hot and sweaty."

Guy entered the house. He looked up the stairs and saw her. He smiled and said, "I'm hot and sweaty. I could use a shower."

"Are you asking if you can join me?"

"Yes."

"You can, but no funny business. I'm on my period." She spread her legs and showed him the string dangling from her vagina.

Guy ran up the stairs, taking them two at a time. When he got to the top of the steps, he said, "Some women say period sex is great. That it alleviates cramps."

"But it's so messy."

"No worries," he said. He picked a loose strand off blond hair off her face and tucked it behind her ear. "We'll be in the shower. That means a quick and easy cleanup."

"God help me. I can't say no to you."

Guy's smile grew bigger. He quickly took off his clothes. They went into the bathroom. She went to the toilet and sat down. While she peed, he turned on the water and adjusted the temperature.

She said, "Get in the shower. I'll be there in a minute." After he climbed in, she pulled out her tampon, wrapped it in toilet paper, and tossed it into the trash can. She wiped, went to the sink, and washed her hands. Then, she joined Guy in the shower. He already had an erection.

She playfully slapped his dick and said, "What's that doing here?"

"He heard you were coming."

"I hope I'll be cumming."

"You will," Guy said. He kissed her passionately.

They made out in the shower. Then, Guy said, "Let me wash you."

"You mean grope me," she said and giggled.

Guy got behind her. He soaped up his hands and then her boobs.

"Mmmm. You're thorough." She leaned into him and enjoyed the way he touched her breasts and played with her nipples.

"Your boobs are fantastic. They're even more wonderful when wet and slick."

"Glad you approve."

He took his time on her boobs. Then, his roaming hands explored her stomach, rump, and thighs. He soaped up her bush.

When he slid his finger in between her legs, she grabbed his wrist and said, "Kitty doesn't need soap. Especially inside me. She's got her own ecosystem going on down there."

He took his hand away. She turned her hand palm up, caught some water, and rubbed her vulva. "There. All done."

She turned toward the wall. She raised a leg, put her foot of the edge of the tub, stuck her ass out, and said, "Got anything not soapy you want to stick in me?"

Guy grabbed his dick, guided it to her hole, and drove it inside her.

"Ohhh!" They both gasped.

Her period made her sex extra slippery. Guy took full advantage and pounded her. He loved the frictionless fucking. She loved it because her girly parts were more sensitive.

Loud breathing was followed by loud cries as they came. The blood and spunk were washed away by the water. Two happy people exited the shower.

^^^March 16, 2006^^^

Erica woke and followed her new routine. She took a piss, brushed teeth and hair, had coffee, and pumped breasts. By mid-morning, she was in Dr. Miller's waiting room. She was there long enough to flip through one People's magazine. Then her name was called and a nurse led her to the exam room.

The nurse ushered her in, laughed, and said, "He's running on time today so he should be in shortly. Remove your top and bra. There's a modesty gown on the counter.

"Thanks, Carol," she said to the nurse.

Erica stripped off her upper clothes and sat at the end of the exam table facing the door. A few minutes later, the door open and Doc Miller stepped inside.

"Oh. Sorry." He looked at her tits and then looked away. "Do you need more time?"

"No. I'm ready."

"But you don't have your gown on."

"You're going to examine my boobs so why hid 'em. Get a good look. The flimsy piece of cloth on the counter isn't necessary."

"Okay." He came fully into the room. He washed his hands at the sink, turned toward her as he dried them, and said, "So it's been a week. How's it going? Any problems?" He was able to look her in the eyes for the first sentence. Then his eyes were drawn to her magnificent pair.

"No problems. The info sheet that came with the drug mentioned I might experience

dry mouth, abdominal cramps, and bigger boobs. I've experienced all three. I'm not sure I can blame the domperidone or if it happened because I'm on my period."

"May I touch your breasts?"

"Sure."

He examined her boobs. He hefted and squeezed her boobs. He gently touched them all over. At the end of the exam, he tweaked both nipples.

"Everything seems to be in order," he pronounced.

He was done with the exam, but since she didn't mind being topless, he didn't tell her she could slip her clothes on. He sat on his rolling stool in front of her and asked, "How's the pumping going?"

"I do it six times a day. This morning, I expressed a few drops. I was surprised it was white and looked like milk. I was expecting it to be yellow or orange. Don't boobs start off making colostrum?"

She began massaging, compressing, and hand-pumping her right tit. They stared at her nipple. It was engorged and protruding.

Dr. Miller said, "Pregnant women start off making colostrum. It's the first breast milk mothers make. It is low in fat and high in carbohydrates, protein, and antibodies. Think of it as the baby's first immunization."

Her nipple became shiny and then, a drop appeared. It was white in color. She stopped massaging her tit and said, "There. That's what is coming out."

"Excellent," the doctor said. He smiled. "Women that are induced, skip the colostrum phase and go straight to making milk. You're making great progress. Stick with the pumping program. The drop will turn into many drops and then into streams."

He swiped his finger across her nipple and stole the drop. He rubbed it between his thumb and finger. Then he smelled and tasted it. He said, "Perfect. Simon will love it."

She beamed and said, "Great. Are we done?"

"Yes. You can get dressed," he said as he looked longingly at her big, round, tanned tits.

^^^March 17^^^

"Hello," Erica said. She answered her ringing phone around four p.m.

"Hi. It's Guy. I'm hung up at work. I won't make the community dinner at Holy Redeemer."

"Ah. Too bad."

"Go without me. Maybe I can come over later."

"Sure."

^^^

Erica was curled up on the sofa braless in a soft cotton tee and yoga pants watching a movie when Guy knocked on the door.

"Knock. Knock," he said through the open door.

"Come on in, Guy" Erica answered. She paused the film she was watching.

He opened the door and walked in, and said, "Hi. How was dinner?"

"Good." She sat up and put her heels under her butt. She patted the seat beside her and said, "Sit. Drink?"

"Yes and yes."

He sat beside her. She grabbed the bottle of Culter's Artisan and pour some of the small batch bourbon into an empty tumbler. She handed him a glass. He took a sip, sighed, set it down, and then, kissed her on the lips.

She crawled on top of him. They made out. Then she leaned away and said, "Let's watch the movie. This is one of my favorites.

"Okay."

She raised up to climb off. Guy said, "Wow! Erica, I hope you never wear those yoga pants out of the house. That's a cameltoe to put all other cameltoes to shame."

Erica covered her mouth and laughed, "I know, but they're so soft and comfy."

Guy groped her crotch and made her squeal.

"Ohh!"

She got off him and said, "Let's watch the movie."

He sipped his bourbon and watched the film. It was a good romantic comedy. They had seen it before. They came to the part where the guy and girl finally hook up. Guy paused the movie and asked, "Do you want to watch them have sex or should we have sex?"

"Do me! Do me!" Erica shouted. She turned to him and pulled her top off. She shook her shoulders and her boobs bounced like crazy.

He pounced on her. They tumbled off the sofa and pushed the coffee table aside as they fell to the floor. Erica laughed until Guy stuck his head between her legs and ate her pussy through her yoga pants.

"Oh! Ohhh," she screamed.

He continued to mash his lips against her cloth covered clit. She squirmed and maneuvered her body until her head was in his crotch. They paused to undress. Then, he ate her blond pussy and she sucked his hard cock.

After a good warm-up period, she flipped around and rode him. He brought his mouth to her breasts and suck on her big titties until she spasmed, screamed, and climaxed.

She went limp. She was delirious and passed out. Guy got out from under her. He placed her on her back, picked her legs up, and brought her knees to her tits. Then, he drilled her. Forcefully and repeatedly.

She moaned and groaned as he jabbed her with his dick.

"Oh. Ohhhhhh!" she cried out loudly and came a second time.

"Ohh! Ohh!" Guy moaned as he filled her cunt with his ejaculate.

^^^March 21, 2006^^^

Erica woke, pissed, brushed her teeth and hair. Then, she went downstairs and had coffee while the twin breast pumps stretched her nipples and stimulated her boobs.

"Yes. That's it," she cried. "Finally, not drips and drabs. That's a decent about of milk."

Every time she pumped that day, a goodly quantity of milk was produced.

Her boyfriend came. He knocked on the door. She answered, smiled, and said, "Hello."

He held up a paper bag and said, "I was in town on business. I stopped by Chang's and bought us dinner."

"Great. I love Chinese food."

She let him in. They went into the kitchen. She got plates. He set out the food. The first course was egg drop soup, followed by shrimp egg rolls, and then they shared sweet and sour pork and kung pao chicken.

Erica cracked open a fortune cookie and read it out loud, "Don't pursue happiness -- create it."

He broke open the other cookie and said, "Nothing is impossible to a willing heart'."

She leaned across the table and said, "Do you think Confucius is trying to tell us something? I went off to become a star thinking that would make me happy. It didn't. It was the worst experience of my life. I know you've been worried that I wouldn't be happy staying in this small town. I've been happy here. The people are great. I'm doing important charity work. I like spending time with you."

"You aren't the arrogant, self-centered brat, I knew in high school," Guy said with a kind smile. He stood, came to her, pulled her out of the chair, and into his arms. He looked deeply into her eyes and said, "Nothing is impossible to a willing heart."

They kissed. He whirled her about, hugging and kissing her. They ended up on the living room sofa. His hand was under her skirt. He fingered her.

She groaned, "Ohh."

One finger became two.

"Ohhh!."

His other hand found her breast. He pinched her nipple through her bra and top. "Ohhh," she moaned. She smelled milk and noticed her nipples were damp.

"Fuck!" She thought. "My boobs are leaking. How am I going to explain that? I can't."

He pulled on her top. She grabbed his hand and stopped him. She said, "I need you inside me. Now! Lay on the floor."

He smirked and said, "Okay." He stood, quickly removed his clothes, and lay on the carpet.

Erica took off her sandals, skirt, and panties. She turned around so her back was to him/ she straddled his hips, and placed the tip of his dick at the entrance of her vagina. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I want to try something new. Let's do it reverse cowgirl style."

She took him inside her and rode him.

"Ohhh!" she sighed as he slid inside.

"Oh. Oh," he moaned, enjoying her warm wetness.

She rode him slowly. Their foreplay had been cut short. She was wet, but not wet enough for wild sex. She said, "The first time I had sex this way. I didn't expect to like it. I can't look into your eyes and you can't touch my boobs or clit. My girlfriends ragged me and got me to try it. They said those negative aspects are more than made up for by freedom I'd experience. There's no shame or embarrassment. No worrying 'How's my hair?' 'Am I making a funny face?' "Did I just drool or spit?'"

She rode him harder and said, "It's nice like regular girl-on-top in that I set the pace and control the angle and depth of penetration. What makes it better is I can chase my orgasm without any inhibitions. I can play with my boobs or rub my clit in privacy. I can slobber and make any face I want because you'll never know."

She began to buck and thrash. She did rub her clit. Her actions began more forceful. More frenzied.

He lay there and let her do her thing. He enjoyed watching her backside. He saw her pussy swallow and release his dick. He studied her asshole. It appeared to wink at him. He wet a finger and pressed it against her pink anus. On the down stroke, it penetrated her.

Erica noticed, groaned, and said, "That's my virgin asshole you're messing with. Unless you plan to propose to me, you need to remove that finger. That hole is reserved for my husband." She laughed, showing his actions hadn't upset her.

"Okay. Okay," Guy said, suitably chastised. He pulled his finger away. However, he could not make his eyes look away.

She got back in rhythm, breathed loudly, and moaned often as she fucked him for her pleasure.

A few minutes later, She cried out as she climaxed, "Oh, God! Oh. Oh. OH!"

Guy was seconds behind her. He pumped his cum inside her vagina.

She slumped on his legs and enjoyed her bliss. He lay there gasping and enjoyed his orgasm. They stayed that way a while.

She crawled off. His slick, shrinking dick slid out of her. She lay on his chest, smiled, and said, "I had a big orgasm. You?"

"It was wonderful."

"Did you like staring at my ass?"

"Yes"

"So maybe we can do it this way again?"

"Absolutely!"

^^^March 22, 2006^^^

Erica sat topless at her kitchen table sipping coffee while being milked. She watched as the bottom of the containers were covered with milk. "Look at me. I'm a regular dairy cow."

She phone Marie. "Hey, Marie. It's Erica. My milk is coming in. I did well yesterday and this morning while I'm not ready to give Elsie, the cow, a run for her money, I'm making milk."

"Great. Brenda will be here at two. Why don't you come over then? We can talk and give you tips."