All Comments on 'Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 06'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 1 year agoAuthor

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Chapters 7 and 8 are already available to my Patreon subscribers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is starting to feel more like a love triangle. I hope he chooses Julia in the end.

sumissive1978sumissive1978about 1 year ago

This is so empathic and deep in so many layers. Thank you so so much!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Still confused, or rather, cannot work out Julia. 5 again.

Dash91830Dash91830about 1 year ago
Awesome!

Really loved seeing Julia take things further in this chapter. Hopefully she will realize she wants him before it is too late.

ZdopZdopabout 1 year ago

Holy shit I love the way Julie dominates Phillip so much. That was so hot especially the sexual control she has over him. Wishing for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You seem like an author who won't bite the heads off readers for a critical comment, so here goes: you caught my eye with your Friends with Consequences series (which is terrific and always worth a re read), but even though it's a different genre than what you are going for here, that story did have characters growing. This chapter was a 2 page scene that I felt just wasted my time. Admittedly, there are always going to be different types of people - submissive, timid, shy around women etc, but you made an effort to show the protagonist was trying to grow only to reduce him back to what he was. At this point he is closer to a retarded child than a college kid. Julia's act is wearing thin no matter her "hidden" motivations. Finally, I understand that many authors on this site, and in general, rely on patrons to do what they do. It's awesome that you do post stories here for everyone for free, and that sometimes equals a long wait for story updates. Personally, I do not mind the wait when it is worth it. The above combined with the plug about more chapters being done just rubbed me the wrong way. Again, these are just my thoughts not direct attacks. Looking forward to reading more of your works.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 1 year agoAuthor

Submissive - thank you! I enjoy the characters very much. I hope I do a good job of portraying them.

Ravey - thank you for the five stars even though you're still a bit confused about this story. Lol. I hope I can draw clear picture for you.

Dash - Thanks for the comment! Julia is facing a tough situation right now. All will be revealed in time.

Zdop - I loved the shower scene too. Warning: things are going to slow down a little the next couple chapters

Anonymous - Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy this chapter. Hopefully you'll enjoy the next one if you give it a shot. And perhaps my Patreon plug was a bit distasteful?

LivelovecumLivelovecumabout 1 year ago

It's obvious to me that she loves Phil not hates him. If he had the nerve to finger her in the shower. This chapter would have a completely different ending. It is obvious that Julia is insecure and torments Phillip to bolster her own ego, to feel desirable and sexy without having to commit to a real relationship with someone who will put demands on her time. Wake up Phillip.

PartTimePervertPartTimePervert11 months ago

I binge read the entire series, can’t wait to read more!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

interesting, will have to read more chapters. Julia seems like his future Bride/Owner. LOL a real FLM

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Whats up the no emotion line tpwards the end? Is she like a sociopath or something

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Continuing good premise.

Continuing good story.

Could have been a little more in the way of details of exactly how she was jerking his cock in the shower. And dialog about how it made him feel. Questioning about why he hadn't cum yet, etc.

You wrote: "...she finally peaked down and pointed out the tent I was pitching in my pants." You meant PEEKED, not PEAKED.

Five stars. Again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...