Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm impressed," Julia whispered into my ear, causing an extra jolt to occur in my little dick. Although I was frustrated from not being able to cum yet, my bully expressed how surprised she was by saying, "I guess there's hope for you. You actually lasted more than a minute for once."

Somehow, gaining my bully's approval sent shockwaves through my body, bringing me an extra dose of pleasure that I shouldn't have felt. However, Julia's assignment was for me to finish, so she was quick to let me know, "I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands..."

Washing me from behind, like she was the big spoon and I was the little one, she rubbed my nipples with her soapy fingers, causing me to moan uncontrollably. I then felt her breath on my neck, only seconds before she began kissing it. Like the weak little bitch I was, I turned my head back towards her and attempted to make-out with her. She only kissed me for a few seconds before turning my head away and working on my neck again.

Never had I felt so emasculated before. Unfortunately, it just felt so right in that moment to take such a feminine position, as Julia had her long arms wrapped around me, and she kissed my neck and shoulder from behind as she held me like her little spoon.

I still didn't quite understand why I moaned so hard whenever she played with my nipples. It almost made me feel gay, especially when she would poke at my insecurities by giggling at me and saying things like, "I can't believe you like this..."

Eventually, I was much too weak to continue playing with myself. Every single breath of hers that was on my neck, and every inch of my body she touched had me frozen and gasping for air.

Taking charge like the true alpha female she was, Julia placed her soapy hand on my cock and began stroking me at a very slow pace. Even though she was using much less effort than I was when I was pounding my dick, trying to think about Tina, somehow, my bully was almost giving me a tutorial on how to pleasure myself.

It only took a few seconds, but I was already on the verge of cumming. For some reason, however, I wanted just a bit more from Julia before I unloaded all over my shower.

I'm not sure what was originally on my mind as my orgasm quickly approached. I guess in an ideal world, she and I would have been kissing like we did in the past while she jerked me off to completion.

Eventually, I would receive the secondary stimulation I was seeking to take me over the edge I was teetering on. What Julia decided to do to me, however, was something I never expected, nor did I ever think was acceptable.

With her other hand, the devilish but beautiful woman slid a finger into my butt crack. Before I could move, she was rubbing my tight little ass hole while simultaneously jerking me off with her other hand.

Everything about what she was doing to me felt wrong. I didn't have the words in my head to explain it, but I just thought a straight male like me shouldn't have enjoyed having the rim of my anus fondled.

In a panic, I opened my eyes and stared at her, as if that ever discouraged her in the past. My actions only backfired on me as I caught a glimpse of her breast and her crotch pressed up against my frail body while she continued to violate me.

It didn't take very long, but eventually, I unleashed the mother of all loads onto the walls of my steamy shower. Like a sack of potatoes, I almost collapsed onto the ground after having all my life force taken out of me, but the much stronger and more dominant Julia was there to hold me up with one arm while keeping a grasp of my dripping dick with her other hand.

Like the bitch I was, I just rested my head on Julia's shoulder until I eventually regained my breath and what little strength I had left. Once I was able to stand on my own two feet, I had to stay there and watch as my bully cleansed the walls of the embarrassing mess I made.

In an attempt to save face, I made some kind of excuse, explaining to her, "I haven't cum in a while, so that's why I unloaded so much." It was also an excuse to myself that I didn't enjoy being demeaned and having my anus played with as much as my load would suggest.

After wiping the walls off, Julia just looked back at me with a little smirk and expressed, "It seems like you were having a hard time finishing before I took matters into my own hands. Do you know what that means?"

Somehow, I feared what this would mean for my future with Tina. It was true, I acknowledged she didn't have a body anywhere near what I liked about Julia's. However, there was a battle in my mind over what was more important; love or lust. There was also the dilemma of whether being emasculated was something I truly enjoyed or not.

With another one of my patented gulps, I just looked her in the eyes and asked, "What?" while fearing the worst from her response.

Much to my shock, she simply answered, "It means you're gay."

"What?!" I reacted, almost jumping out of my own skin.

"It means you're gay," she further explained, laughing at me once again like I was the most pitiful guy in the world. "You weren't able to cum until I stuck my finger in your ass. That means you're gay."

"I am not gay!" I argued, now completely defensive over why I was able to finish so fast. "I just... I didn't expect... It's not that I liked..."

"Oh, Phillip... I was just joking," Julia interrupted before turning the water off and stepping out of the shower. Then, as she dried herself off and handed me the towel, she further expressed, "You're definitely not gay. That little boner of yours tells me all I need to know. You're a little too into women as far as I'm concerned, you little pervert."

And just like that, I was brought right back down to the pathetic level I was always at whenever I was around Julia. She was somehow able to make me feel so small, even when I should have been on cloud-nine after such a hot woman helped me achieve such an explosive orgasm.

As I wiped off whatever remaining water that was left on my body, I became intrigued by the smell she left on the towel. And as she turned her head back and noticed me sniffing her scent, I quickly put the towel down, making myself look even more guilty.

Rolling her eyes, she let out another chuckle as she whispered, "What a fucking pervert." She then pulled the towel away from me before getting back into her clothes and returning to my room.

There, Julia just kind of sat on my bed, watching quietly as I finished getting ready for my date. After putting on the outfit she chose for me, I somehow felt confident about myself, now that I was wearing something another woman approved of.

"Thank you for your help today..." I said, causing her to look up at me, suddenly. It was like I had snapped her out of some sort of deep thought the way she quickly focused on me.

"Just don't fuck up on your date, okay?"

"I'll try not to, but you know I'm not very good at socializing," I responded honestly. "After the date's over, what do you like me to report how it went?"

Julia's eyebrows raised for a split second before she furrowed them again. "No," she answered with a disgusted glare. "You don't have to tell me anything. We hate each other, remember?"

"Oh, right..." I responded as a cold feeling came over not only me, but the entire room, it seemed.

I don't know why, but in that moment, I wondered to myself if I really even hated my lifelong bully any longer. Some of the things she did to me were terrible, but sometimes I wondered if she was just misunderstood. As pathetic as it made me feel to excuse her for years of abuse, it was suddenly hard for me to look past the fact that she had been helping me lately, albeit in a demeaning way.

"We hate each other, Phillip," Julia reaffirmed, causing me to snap out of my deep thought. She then got up to her feet and walked towards the door as she continued, "This isn't up for debate. I hate you, and you hate me. Let's just leave it at that."

"I understand," I replied, although I wasn't being completely honest. But then, just as she was about to make her way out, I interrupted her by saying, "Thanks once again... Oh, and... good luck with your swim meet next weekend..."

Julia paused for a moment, leaving me wondering if my outburst had pinched a nerve in some way. I was left staring at her back as she just stood there for several seconds, most likely gritting her teeth in anger.

I didn't know why I had to open my big mouth. Several times, Julia had given me the opportunity to never speak to her again. It was probably the one thing I wished for while growing up, but every time she presented a chance, I just had to cross the line again like the pathetic loser I was.

Finally, turning back and facing me again, Julia stared at me, almost as if she was disgusted. "How do you know about my swim meet? Are you stalking me or something?"

"No..." I responded, grabbing on to whatever courage I had left so I could face Julia and the consequences of my actions. "I just... I remember you saying the intra-squad meet wasn't a big deal, so I wanted to see when you would be in a bigger competition..."

"And just why the fuck do my swim meets concern you?"

"I was just hoping... that if you did well at an important meet... you'd be happier with your performance... I don't know..."

Once again, Julia rolled her eyes and interrupted my poorly pieced together response. "Just... whatever..." she said, while making a second attempt to walk out the door. However, she came to a stop once again, this time on her own accord because I didn't have the courage to say anything else to her. After taking a deep breath, she turned back towards me, and with a monotone voice, unlike anything I had ever heard from her before, she expressed, "You can tell me about your date if you'd like... Do whatever you want, Phillip..."

Julia then stared at me for a moment before walking out of the room and closing the door. From there, I was left with chills as that image of her face... and that sound of her voice.... replayed constantly through my mind.

In all the years we had known each other, I had never seen anything like that from her. She didn't seem mad; she wasn't teasing me... It was like... she was completely devoid of emotion in that moment.

I was left wondering... What the hell was that? Even more so... I asked myself, Was that the real Julia?

To be continued...

12