All Comments on 'Nick's New Job Ch. 02'

by Latexsissy69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Oh Lord I'm in heaven. Loveeeeed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see it’s going to be continued!!!! This is a GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, great chapters! This is seriously one of the most HOT stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally and frighteningly hot. What a perfect group you gathered together. If possible, this goes far beyond envious for me. The things I missed out in life, damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like there was a chapter missing about Matt being gay?? Also you kept stressing how Nick/Nikki wanted nothing to do with Matt sexually but they gave in...very very quickly.

Not to mention constantly referring to Kaylee and Nikki as men isnt just a tad off considering you've written them both to be trans. I like the overall concept but some parts of the execution could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hhhmmm it is an erotic story but everywhere and anywhere Nikki goes everyone and every action is sex. And each sex act is the best ever better than all before. I guess in this universe horny is contagious.

Nice how Kaylee and Nikki are in love.

Latexsissy69Latexsissy69over 2 years agoAuthor

Hello, and thank you ALL for your comments!!! I really wish some of you would have put your Avatar/name, because I wish to build on some things, and I think you may have some decent ideas. (Hit me up with an email if you wish to remain anonymous, I only see that I have an email, not who it's from.)

The "missing chapter about Matt" is in Part 1 of this story. I was trying to write his character's sexuality as nonchalantly as possible, as if Nick learned this while they were in the navy together, but didn't ever think he was attractive to Matt, so he didn't think about it, until it was too late. Perhaps I underthought, or overthought it, or didn't define it enough. On the thought of them being men vs. trans, Kaylee is Trans, I did say that she was born a man, but I don't recall saying that she WAS a man. I will have to research that and I do apologize in advance if I did call her a man. Good notes for the future! Thank you.

I understand that most stories have more side stories and comic relief, and I am toying with the notion of putting more of that in my stories, but working 86 hours per week and not being able to sleep a normal schedule takes it's toll on my creative mind. I will try to have more... everything in the future. Thank you for your feedback!

~~Cuddles and Kisses~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story! Thank for your creative writing, I hope there is more to come.

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusover 2 years ago

Hey this is super hot, but the writing seems a little forced, especially in the way the characters talk to each other. Otherwise pretty groovy :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLatexsissy69@Latexsissy69
For those who read my stories, let's get one thing straight; I enjoy being a sissy, submissive male whom is forced to wear all kinds of lingerie, especially latex/PVC/vinyl clothes. For those that enjoy my stories, I sincerely adore your feedback, and wish to please everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES