All Comments on 'Nick's New Job'

by Latexsissy69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
coyote62coyote62almost 3 years ago

Need another story to this... Loved it. Keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and written really well

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

Wow that was some amazing stuff. Can't wait to read more or your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought the first 3/4 was wildly hot. It flowed well and did feel forced. I too hope to see more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was really beautiful. It all came across as open and honest. I love when I find a story this special on so many levels and without the usual abuse and degradation. It helps to remind me that there are people out there that don’t mind having fun without it having to be cruel. I know some are into that and that’s cool if it’s what gets them off but there are those of us who just wanna feel loved and respected in an open and honest way. Everyone should feel comfortable in what they like. 5/5.

Latexsissy69Latexsissy69over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I have to apologize for this story. It flowed out of me within 2 days. When I got it done, and submitted, I saw a LOT of things that I should have put in, and a lot of mistakes. I do apologize for the rushed writing and failure to polish my drafts.

Good news, I am almost done with the first draft of the next part, so keep that in mind, as I should be submitting it within the next few weeks, depending on my job. Stay tuned, my lovelies, Nikki's New Job 2 is coming out, soon! Kisses, Nikki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLatexsissy69@Latexsissy69
For those who read my stories, let's get one thing straight; I enjoy being a sissy, submissive male whom is forced to wear all kinds of lingerie, especially latex/PVC/vinyl clothes. For those that enjoy my stories, I sincerely adore your feedback, and wish to please everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES