Nick's Quest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh."

"We wouldn't be the first sisters to kiss passionately with tongue, would we?"

"No, probably not." I was throbbing.

"And we were already mostly naked. I may never have a chance like that again, to feel her ass or feel her up, you know?"

"I guess."

"And I wanted to so bad. I mean, she's hot, right? And she was just lying there on her back. Her tits were begging to be kissed. Sam wasn't going to do anything about it right there and then."

"So you kissed your sister's tits?"

"Uh huh. Well, you know how sexy her nipples are. I was pulling and tugging on them with my teeth...playing with her little nubs with my fingers and between my lips. It was driving her fucking crazy! Did a number on Sam, too. Renee was running her own hand over her mound still covered by her panties but they were getting wet. So do you know what I did?"

"No. What?"

"Well, first I replaced her hand with mine. Then, I stroked her pussy with my fingers and then brought them to my mouth."

"Oh my god, this is so hot, Dawn."

"Yeah? You hard, baby?"

"Fuck yeah...been hard since before you even started."

"Yeah? I bet you are. That big, long cock, baby. Anyway, Sam was stroking his dick, too, and he may have wanted to slip it inside of Renee, but we weren't done with each other yet. I knew Renee wanted to feel my boobs and I wanted her to feel my pussy...I wanted her to feel how wet she made me."

"Holy shit...you two didn't go down on one another, did you?"

Dawn paused. "Of course we did, Nick. Isn't that what you do when you're in a sixty-nine? I tasted my sister's pussy all that night and the whole next day, too. And my sister loved my pussy, too."

"Oh my god! I'm cumming, Dawn!"

"Come on, baby," she said into the earpiece. "Shoot it...pretend you're shooting that hot jizz all over my tits, baby."

"Ahhhhhhhh!!"

My cum went all over my right hand, on my wrist and all over my stomach and lower abdomen. "Wow. Thanks Dawn."

"I figured you needed the release. Hey, isn't that what friends are for?" she asked. "Besides, it was my pleasure," she added.

Even if it wasn't entirely true. The sisters did kiss and touch each other a little, but they did not go down on each other. What harm was it to make me think that, though. Dawn's phone call was exactly what I needed at that time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Another full week passed. Leigh and I never officially broke up, but it was clear who she was with now. Leigh and Julie were an item. Even my mother expressed to me dismay that her daughter was becoming intimate with another woman and hoped it was just a phase. It seemed to not matter to her that it was my girlfriend she was with. Whether Julie was a lesbian or not hardly mattered to me; I had lost a girlfriend, one I cared about and thought I was madly in love with and her with me.

The toxicology reports from the accident were in and Missy's blood-alcohol level was .06, high, but not illegal. The driver who hit her was over .20. It wasn't necessarily welcomed news but it did get me off the hook for serving her alcohol and then her leaving my house. Ron told me he never blamed me, though. I am sure he was riddled enough with the guilt of leaving the party with another woman and his wife dying in a car accident trying to find him.

Another week passed and I felt lonely as hell. Leigh and I did finally talk, at Kelli's urging. Leigh told me she had been wrestling with the fact she might be gay and I said it was okay. She did think Julie was an incredible person and I could not argue with her there.

Kelli and I had hung out a few nights here and there but nothing happened between us. Kelli also abruptly stopped dancing at Dolly's, coinciding with the night of Missy's death. It gave her pause to wonder what would happen if she were driving home from work at that late hour and was hit by a drunk driver. She thought the headline would be "Stripper Hit, Dies." Plus, she argued, she really wanted to concentrate on settling down and having kids. As it was, she went to the school and met with the principal. She deleted the incriminating pictures of him at the strip club in front him. No copies, she assured him. She was also very apologetic for her actions and also for ever applying to be a dancer at all. She expressed great regret for her actions and told him how much she loved teaching. She wasn't even trying to get her job back but that's exactly what happened. She would replace Missy, or rather, she would get her old classroom back and the replacement for her would now take Missy's place instead.

It took me awhile to realize that Kelli was probably experiencing the same pain I was. After all, for the past year Kelli and Leigh were regular lovers. But Kelli assured me that a man was definitely in her future. It was great having a friend like Kelli during that time. I probably could not have gotten through those first couple of weeks after Leigh without her.

I thought after the little phone episode with Dawn that if nothing else, Dawn and I might hook up a few times before she went back to school. I still did see her while working on the project with her, Tim and Lisa, but an interesting development was brewing in that little love triangle that trumped even my girlfriend dumping me for my sister. After the threesome, Tim and Dawn grew closer and Tim and Lisa's pending wedding in September, less than two months away, was essentially called off. Even still, Dawn and Lisa remained good friends but Dawn made it clear, at least to me, that she was intent on a future with Tim, and I was pretty sure she was sleeping regularly with him already.

As for sex, I was starving for some and since it would not come from Dawn and Kelli was only being a friend, I was relegated to trolling the bars for some action. I actually ran into Karen, Brian's ex, up at Deke's one Wednesday night. She was with some friends and though I didn't even really try and talk with her, she made a point to come over and talk with me. She even told me she regretted the whole thing with Brian, which made me feel a little uncomfortable. But when she confessed to me she really wasn't a virgin it somewhat surprised me. She said that while she liked Brian and thought he was a good guy, being that she knew him a long time, she really had no interest in being his first, so she just gave him the impression she was a virgin, too. One, to fend off possible advances by him, which happened anyway, and two, so he would feel more comfortable if he thought she was also a virgin.

I never intended to go home with her, although the thought definitely entered my mind. She was dressed rather provocatively and flirted mercilessly with me. A few times she put her hand directly on my thigh and gave me "fuck me" looks the latter part of the night. I had already fucked Brian's sister without his knowledge and now I was poised to fuck his ex-girlfriend who he never could sleep with because she had lied to him about her virginity?

Yeah, of course I slept with her. She practically hung onto me as I got up to leave the bar.

Karen proved to be very good in bed, too. Her body resembled my old girlfriend, Becky's, though her ass wasn't as big, and the sex with her was just as similar, very animated and quite rough. The only difference was with Becky, it always ended up with me in her ass. With Karen, we both knew it was a one-time thing, though, but it was perfect. But after another couple of weeks, I felt hollow again. I'd go back to Deke's and hope to see her there or possibly to strike up a conversation with Kim. After all, I was fucking Kim when my whole world came crumbling down the moment Renee called me down to talk with the police the night of the party and Missy's death. But Kim, I was told, had put in her notice and moved to Chicago.

For the next few months, I threw myself entirely into work, including the project with Tim. I got to know him pretty well and by the end of September, him and Dawn were pretty tight. Lisa was happy, too, since she had found another guy.

Kelli had returned to dating Greg, the teacher from her school. They kept things pretty quiet since it would have been frowned upon by the principal and Kelli was already appreciative of another chance to teach there.

I did not go entirely without sex the past few months or so, either. Since the one night I spent with Karen, I did hook up with my fuck buddy, Becky, a few times. She called one time toward the end of summer to see how things were going. She dated someone for a few months and I told her about Leigh and me. Actually, I told her almost everything. The girl-on-girl stories kind of surprised her, but she listened intently to all my tales. She insisted on coming to visit one weekend. I don't think we went out of the house even once. She was a big college football fan and there were games on from noon until midnight. That and we fucked all weekend long.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My 24th birthday was fast approaching. It was the beginning of October and although I wasn't as depressed as I once was, things still weren't great for me. My work was done with Tim's business venture for the most part, and while there was little business, he assured me I would be taken care of when things "took off." My relationship was just so-so with my dad. I knew about his affair and thought at least he could do was give my mom her freedom but I dared never tell her. I threw myself into work and was becoming even more an asset to the company.

I talked with Sam off and on but had not seen him much. He did come into town for one day but it was business related and only got to see him for a quick dinner.

Brian and Jenny were still dating and according to Leigh, who was still pretty good friends with Jen, were getting quite serious. I knew as far as sex went, Brian was probably getting more than he could handle.

Chad and I saw less and less of each other and it seemed him and April were still an intriguing couple. It was awkward for me to see April since she was more or less still good friends with Leigh. It actually hurt to see April and Chad together because they started dating about the same time Leigh and I did. As for Leigh and my sister, while I saw them occasionally and was happy for both of them, it was still hard. Julie left my parent's house and moved in with Leigh, while Kelli moved in with Greg.

I heard the school knew about Greg and Kelli now and said it was fine as long as they kept a low profile about their relationship. The administrators were probably more concerned about Leigh and it getting out she had a live-in female lover.

I really was happy for everyone until I realized just how much it sucked to be alone. Then the phone rang. It was Dawn again, calling me when I was down again.

"Hey Nick."

"Hi Dawn."

"Whatcha doing?"

"On a Friday night? Well, I've had tons of offers, you know...had to turn down a few requests, women banging on my door and all, but...well, I just decided to watch the baseball playoffs on TV. Alone. How about you? How's school going?"

Dawn went back to school to finish out her senior year. She, Monica and Sue were still living together in the same apartment as last school year. Tim also moved to Chicago, supposedly for business purposes.

"School's great but it's Friday! Tim, Monica, Sue and Bill...you remember Bill, right? I told you Sue and him are dating now, didn't I?"

"No, don't think so," I mentioned. As if I needed to know of another new, happy couple.

"Yeah, well, anyway, we all just got back from the pizza parlor down the street and we're all gonna go out and go dancing and well, how long would it take for you to get here anyway?"

It was exactly 7:00 and with a two and a half hour drive and after taking about fifteen minutes to get ready and packed, it would get me in there around 10:00.

"I don't think so, Dawn. It'd be too late. But thanks anyway."

"We won't even leave here until 10:00," she said. "Come on."

I wanted to say 'yes' because at least I'd be doing something and seeing actual people but I was thinking Dawn was feeling sorry for me. I didn't want to be anyone's charity case.

"Thanks Dawn, but ..."

"It was Monica's idea."

She just blurted that out. And it hung there for about five seconds.

"You still there, Nick?"

"Yeah."

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Uh huh."

Monica was great in bed. The first and last time I saw Monica was when I visited last May. I spent the night in Monica's bed and talked my way into fucking her. But she had a boyfriend then.

"Well?" Dawn asked.

"Her idea, huh?"

"Yep. Now I know I told you she and Rob broke up, didn't I?"

"No. I would have remembered that."

"Oh?" Dawn wondered. "Why's that? You like her, don't you?"

"Yeah, she's nice." I thought about it again for all of two seconds. "Stay put. I'll be there as soon as I can."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Four hours later I was in the dance club and on my third drink. Monica and I were grinding on the dance floor with Bill and Sue on one side of us and Tim and Dawn on the other side. Monica was sizzling in a pair of tight, black slacks and a low-cut pink blouse. She was smiling coyly into my eyes. I knew she could feel my hardness and even wiggled her body more against mine to show her approval. It was tough to talk to each other on the obnoxiously loud dance floor, so I figured I'd convey my thinking to her in an outward fashion. We were swaying and grinding to the beat, bumping our bodies on every beat. I turned her around facing away from me and held onto her hips. She grabbed onto my hands and lifted them up, covering her breasts, all the while she bumped her bubbly ass back against my erection. Dawn and I exchanged a knowing look; her and I had done almost the exact same thing only a few months before. My hands didn't stay on her top for long but my cock had found its way between her buttcheeks. I could tell the hot, little bitch was wearing either a thong or no panties at all.

She looked back at me and looked flushed in the face. Her eyes told me all I needed to know. She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the dance floor. She didn't look back at me until we were at the door under the "Exit" sign. It was dark enough inside the club but I still tried to cover my arousal anyway. She herself looked down at it and then motioned to the door. I nodded.

Once outside we saw a throng of people clamoring to get inside. I had dropped Monica off in the front so she didn't know where my car was.

"Where are you parked?" she asked.

"Around back."

"Perfect. Let's go."

We didn't even make it inside of the car and her hands were all over me. She had me pressed up against the passenger side door and was pushing her tits into me as we kissed.

"I want you, Nick...I've wanted you again ever since last May."

I didn't know what to say. I wanted her, too, though I had hardly given her much thought over the past four and a half months. She was pulling my shirt out of my pants and I was groping and pawing at her tits. She slid one of my hands, though, down until it was positioned at her pussy and pushed my hand against her warmth where I fervently caressed her pussy through the thin fabric of her pants.

"Oh god, I need you to fuck me...I can't wait any longer," she grunted.

It was only a fifteen minute car ride back to their apartment.

"What do you mean?"

"Fuck me now, damnit! Fuck me right here!"

I looked around my two-door sedan and saw a couple of people ambling toward the club entrance. We were like any other couple who might be passionately kissing either on their way into or out of the club.

"Okay."

Her smile grew wide. In the moonlight, it was easy to see the swell of her breasts pushing out from her top, and her little nips pushed out from her bra. I climbed in and unbuckled my pants and undid the zipper. Monica was right behind me. She had already unsnapped her buttons and pushed down her skin-tight pants to her knees. She had on a black thong and positioned a knee on each side of my thighs.

I did not waste any time. I pushed her thong aside and ran a finger along her slickness as she settled her pussy onto my cock as I held it. She sunk herself slowly on me.

"Oh fuck...I forgot how huge you are..." she said.

And I forgot how tight she was. Her heavy breasts were right in front of my face but still covered by her top and bra, though barely.

"Don't even think about it, darling. My top is staying on for now, in the car. But you'll have access to them all night long if you want," she added.

I forgot. Monica was a real talker during sex. With tits, ass and a pussy like hers, she could talk my ears off as far as I was concerned.

"Oh, I want all right. I wanna kiss your tits all over...kiss your pussy and lick your ass..."

"Oooh," she squealed. "And you know what else you can do to my ass."

Indeed I did remember. Last time I saw Monica and we were involved in a group session with her roommates, Sue and Dawn, Monica wanted me to fuck her in the ass. I declined then but only because of the circumstance and the surroundings. She told me then, though, that next time she wouldn't let me get away without giving it to her there. I never thought I'd get the chance.

"Oh, when I get you back to your apartment, I will fuck you, Monica...in your ass!" I grunted.

For emphasis, my hands were cupping her ass in my hands as she bounced up and down on my cock. My right index finger slid over to her asscrack and probed between her fleshy cheeks until it came into contact with her asshole. Circling it, I got it nice and wet from our lovemaking and stuck it inside of her ass.

"Oh yeah, darling...you're gonna fuck my ass with your huge cock? I've taken dildos bigger than you, you know."

If I wanted to push for it, I could have asked her to let me fuck her ass right there and then. But instead, I just teased her asshole with my fingers which seemed to suit her just fine.

"I have fucking dreamed of sitting on your cock again, darling..."

"Did your dream include me cumming inside of you?"

"Uh huhhhh..."

I kissed along her jaw line and whispered in her ear. "Cum with me then, sexy. Cum with me when I spray inside your pussy."

"Ohhh my god! Yes...yes...cum inside me, darling...shoot your spunk inside my pussy!" she shouted.

I have made many women cum during intercourse, but no one seemed to enjoy it more than Monica Chambers. Her face at the moment it started was indescribable, unrequited bliss, a culmination of all things good. If she had had a heart attack right there on my lap at the tender age of twenty-one, I don't think either one of us would have been surprised. She was silent at first but then as she enjoyed its ride, little sounds of whimper and joy escaped from between her lips.

I was pumping my white, milky seed into her soft belly and she really seemed to revel in that. After about a minute she seemed to be still on its wave. She was also still moving slightly with my member still buried deep inside her as we kissed; an electrifying and insatiable kiss.

Pulling back from her now with my cock softening as it fell from her clutches, I had a vision. She was the most incredible woman I had ever been with. What was scaring me was she was looking at me much the same way. And I hardly knew her. I felt like I was falling in love with her, but I thought back to when I began to fall in love with Leigh; it was shortly after arriving at the hotel room with Leigh and April, and we all know how that turned out.

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah...wow," I repeated.

She was sitting in a virtual pool of our combined fluids on my legs, groin and balls, so she fell to the side of me in the snug backseat and pulled up her pants. I followed suit. After she opened the door and got out, I adjusted myself and exited the backseat, too.

1...67891011