Nicole Gets Blackmailed Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicole returns to her mansion to find a surprise waiting.
2.1k words
4.32
10.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the next few days in that same seedy motel fucking the shit out of Nicole. There's honestly no sugar coating that bit. We took breaks mainly to eat or for me to wait for my dick to get hard again. I didn't actually think it was possible for me to cum too many times in one day but our first day in the motel quickly changed my mind. We had both collapsed naked on the bed the previous night after an evening full of fucking where I came three separate times. The first thing I did when I woke up was have Nicole go out and get food. I let her wear her dress to avoid too many questions but made her strip upon reentering the room.

I ate breakfast and watched TV for the entire morning while Nicole lazily lapped at my cock. I wasn't interested in cumming just yet and had her edge me until I couldn't really hold it in anymore. I came on her face and casually ordered her to clean herself up before coming back and playing with my cock and balls. To tell the truth, I wasn't really hard anymore, but I loved having her hands down there. I remember friends from college telling me about how when they first had sex, they couldn't get enough. I was going through that and finally fucked Nicole for the first of four times that day.

The actual details of the sex were more mundane than before. At first, I got a kick out of ordering her around in a degrading fashion. I'd make her bounce her tits for me, kiss my ass and balls, and call herself a whore for my amusement, but after a while, I just wanted my cock inside her pussy. By the end of day three, I made her give me a sex ed lesson. It was mostly for her humiliation as I had her make comments on her tits, pussy, and ass while she blushed throughout.

"And what are you?" I asked her.

"A bitch," she replied without hesitation. I smiled.

"Good girl," I told her. "You deserve a reward. Come over here and suck my cock."

And with that, I fell asleep with my cock pumping a load into Nicole's mouth.

By the fourth day, I was beginning to get cabin fever. All this fucking was great, but the novelty was wearing off and now I just wanted to own this bitch completely. I also needed to figure out what I was going to do about getting pussy once I no longer had my leverage, but that was a long way off. Of course, I could start to dress nicer, hit the gym, get a job, and try to find a woman that way, but I loved the control. I'd never have the same power over another woman that I had over Nikki. However, I did need to get in shape. I was getting tired of people thinking that Nicole was too hot for me, but there was plenty of time...

That evening I took Nicole out to dinner. I had her wear that red dress that I loved and I had to admit I was getting jealous of the attention she was getting from other men. I wanted her to myself. After dinner, I took her back and fucked her in that dress.

The next day we went shopping. I decided Nicole needed some sluttier clothes so after driving around for a bit (with Nicole sucking my dick of course) I found the perfect shop. After cumming in Nicole's mouth and having her swallow, per usual, we went inside and tried on several outfits. I made her buy all of them and then give me a private show back at the hotel. She looked just like a stripper, but a sexy stripper.

"These are going to make up most of your wardrobe from now on," I informed Nicole. She didn't react. By now, she had accepted her submissive role in this "relationship" and barely responded unless I made her.

"You look like a slut," I said with a smirk. Still no reaction as Nicole glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She saw the black thong that barely covered her ass crack and the matching bra that could have easily been mistaken for pasties and couldn't really disagree. Her tits weren't even supported by the "bra." Of course, we bought more "modest" clothes for when she needed to go out, but this was going to suffice for around the house when I decided she was allowed to wear clothes that is. Florida is a warm climate so it wasn't like she really needed clothing.

After a week of staying at this hotel, I couldn't stand it anymore. I had been keeping tabs on her mansion and saw that nobody was investigating it. After Nicole hesitantly confirmed that the police didn't know about it because the deed was under her ex's name, I decided to take her back. After the long drive down south from Jacksonville, we arrived late at night exactly eight days after that fateful gangbang. Nicole was wearing nothing but a thin white dress that barely fell below her ass and black heels. I expected to go inside and fuck her but as soon as I closed the door behind us and dropped my pants, I heard the unmistakable noise of a gun cocking.

"Who the fuck are you?" a masculine voice asked. Nicole yelped and turned around.

"Brad?!" she exclaimed, showing emotion for the first time in a week. I narrowed my eyes as the man lowered his gun.

"Nicole?" he asked, blinking in surprise. "B-But you're supposed to be in jail?"

"I got out."

"Sort of," I interjected.

"Sorry, who the fuck are you again?" Brad demanded, raising his pistol.

"I'm her boyfriend," I explained. Brad lowered the gun and laughed for a good minute.

"Nikki?" I prompted. She sighed.

"He is," she said.

"No way," Brad snapped. "No way you dumped me for this dude!"

"I didn't have much of a choice!" Nicole hissed.

"The fuck does that mean?" he demanded.

"That means Nikki here is supposed to still be in prison," I said. "I know about it and if anything happens to me the police and FBI both find out."

Brad stared in shock, then let out another howling laugh. As he did so, I began to feel uneasy. Brad was ripped and looked like a movie star and I was... well me. Plus he had a gun.

"What are you even doing here?" Nicole asked timidly. "We broke up when I got arrested, remember? You broke up with ME."

"Because you were fucking that moronic drug pusher! Besides, I couldn't wait for you. A man has needs."

"Fuck you!"

"No, fuck you! That's exactly what I'm going to be doing tonight."

"Hang on," I interrupted. "She's mine!"

"Really?" asked Brad, raising the gun again. I gulped. "Last I checked you two were breaking into MY house."

"It's my house!" screamed Nicole.

"Shhhhh," whispered Brad. "Don't want the neighbors calling the cops do we? You shouldn't have been stupid enough to put your mansion in my name to avoid it being seized and then cheat on me then. What's your name guy?"

"Greg," I said quietly.

"I like you, Greg!" Brad announced as he put the gun away. "You got some big balls to blackmail Nikki over here. You know she never used to let me call her that? Yet you can and she has to do it. You managed to completely own this lying whore! As far as I'm concerned, that makes us friends. You got some hope."

"Huh?"

"How about we make a deal? I let you two live here but I get to fuck Nikki whenever I want to also."

"But-"

"In return, I'll help you get any bitch you want."

I stared in silence for longer than I can remember exactly. Brad laughed again.

"Then I'll take that as a yes," he said with a smirk. "Don't worry, you'll still have her to yourself most of the time. Meanwhile, I'll show you the best time of your life."

"Ok, I was hoping to have her now though."

"Not a problem," said Brad as he began to strip. "You fuck her and she'll suck me off."

"Ok."

I quickly whipped out my cock and ordered Nicole on all fours. Wanted to show off to Brad, I smacked her ass hard and told her to spread her cheeks, which she did. I slowly inserted my cock and, grabbing her hips, I began to fuck her while smacking her ass every other second. Brad moved in front of Nicole and shoved his cock roughly down her throat. I thought I was getting better at it but this was the definition of facefucking. Brad only let Nicole take his mouth off her cock to lick his balls and get a few breaths in between before the sounds of her gasping for air were replaced by the "glug glug glug" of a good facefuck. I increased my tempo to keep up when, suddenly, I came much too quickly. Withdrawing, I saw Brad pull his cock out and with a few strokes, came all over Nicole's face.

"Ahhhhh," he sighed. "Have her for the night if you want. I got a girl waiting upstairs."

And with that, Brad left us alone. Admittedly, I was a bit annoyed but then I got to thinking. What if Brad could really help me? I barely knew anything about him, but he was a classic stud. Nicole caught her breath and stood up.

"Can I clean up now, daddy?" she asked. I saw my cum leaking from her pussy as well as Brad's cum dripping down her face with a gop of it on her tits and waved her off to the bathroom. I needed time to think. As I watched Nicole's ass sway, I briefly considered absconding with her. However, as soon as Nicole left, Brad came back.

"Yo, bro," whispered Brad, eyeing the bathroom door, "you don't know everything."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I thought you were with some girl?"

"Not tonight. Look, man, that prison Nicole escaped from, it wasn't an ordinary prison. It was the naked prison."

"The what?!"

"It's an experiment. They give women the option between a long prison sentence or a reduced sentence but in this special prison where they have to be naked all the time and guards can fuck them."

"What kind of bullshit is that?"

"It's not bullshit, is an experiment to reduce recidivism, look, my uncle is on the board of it. Leave Nicole with me, and I will get you a job as a guard there."

"I don't believe you and anyway, I'm a computer person!"

"Perfect! They need a good IT guy who can keep a secret, and now you know it. Look man, Nicole was perfect and we were happy but then she fucked me over. I need this. Now I'm offering you the opportunity to fuck a dozen girls whenever you want and they're all hot. Come on, that's paradise!"

"Then why don't you take the fucking job?"

"Cause I like it out here in the real world and besides, I already got a good career. And money."

"I have some money now too."

"Fine, I didn't want to have to do this, but the alternative is that you don't get anything. The prison board wants Nikki to disappear. Better that than admit they let a prisoner escape and ruin their low rate of recidivism and zero escape record. Bad for business. So if you turned her in they would claim she was released and then neither of us would get her."

I mulled this over in my mind. After thinking for a few minutes, I heard the brief sound of a helicopter. The noise got louder and louder.

"That chopper will take you there now if you want," he said. "I may have made a call when I stepped out for that second there. It can take you to an island full of women who will have to obey your every command, or it can take Nikki to the police station where they will discover the 'error' and release her. Your choice."

"Fine!" I hissed. I didn't know what to believe. Of course, I would learn that Brad was telling the truth and that this was the warden's plan all along, but at the time I was pissed. We went to the roof and Brad spoke with the pilot for a few minutes before we took off. After, Brad stripped naked once more and sat down on the couch just in time for Nicole to come out of the shower.

"What's going on?" she asked. "Where's Greg- I mean daddy?"

"I'm your daddy now," Brad said, playing with his semi-erect cock, "although I'd prefer if you call me master. Now, crawl over here and suck my cock, whore!"