Night Dunes in the Dark

Story Info
Another share of my wife.
1.1k words
3.07
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving on the open highway. The sun is setting on the dunes as we sip beer with the music playing a Nusrat song. The car cruises along as the cabin is quiet between songs. A joint is lit and passed around. Front to back. My hand rests on your thigh. The black tights feel soft. Too soft. The heat of your leg emanates.

You hand a beer back. The joint follows soon. You turn around and lean back. Your shirt open to reveal your transparent bra. The attention they are get is undeniable and you feel like playing.

I smack your ass and run my finger along the crevice of your heat. You swat my hand away and say we have a guest. Behave.

I place my hand again and chuckle. I run my finger along the thin panty that covers your heated core. You allow it. Your shirts dropped low as you talk to the third person. He's getting a big bulge looking at your breasts in the fast fading sunlight. You play.

The joint drops from your hand and you tell me to stop the cat quickly. You get out and open the back door. Looking for the red embers on the carpet. It's getting darker by the minute and I put the lights on. We are parked in near darkness now. You play.

You get in the back and close the door. Saying you'll rescue the joint and I should drive so we don't miss the hotel dinner time in the desert.

The joint is found and lit. The beer is sipped and your super heated skin is aglow. Legs touch. Your hand wanders. You slide in up his thigh. You clasp his dick in your hand. The joint is smoked. The music is playing. You squeeze his cock and it grows.

He can't take it. He opens his button and you can see under his straining undies his head. The opening is tugged. Your warm hand circles his cock. You wank him slowly. Pulling his blood into his cock

The headlights show the way as the jeep heads into the desert. Slow sensors erotic movements at the back. Music. The heady smoke. Cold beer. All as you gently stroke his fool. It's making you wet. Wildly wet. It's all spontaneous with no fore thought. It's a ribbon of desire like the black highway before us.

I ask you for a beer. You have to reach to the back seat and put your hand in the cooler. Your ass is now visible in the rear view and I watch how his hand pushes into your crack. He strokes your ass and he grabs it. You twitch your ass. Moving it towards his shoulder. Your rummaging in the cooler. Your wetness is seeing through. Your drop your ass and turn around. You sit down and pass the beer forward after taking a long sip. Your shirt buttons are open and your heavy breasts are slightly visible. His hand grabs one hard. He pitches it hard. You gasp.

You pass the beer forward. Putting the can neat my lips. I can smell a hint of how cock on your hand. I take the beer as you lean forward and tell me to stop the car as you have to pee.

I pull off the highway and the wheels crunch on the sand. We climb a small hillock and I shut the lights leave the engine on.

You lean forward and kiss me.

Telling me you are going to take a pee and not to peek. You leave two horny men in the dark.

A minutes passed and he leaves to also take a pee. But I doubt that. He's going to hunt for you.

You are standing on the dune. Facing away. He walks up behind you and kisses your neck as his hand slip forward into your tight cunt He's dipping your super heated cunt and his finger eats between your lips. Your clit throbs. The pantie is thin and easily wet. its tight on your wet mound.

Standing on the dune. The fine powdery sand of the desert crunching below your feet. Your turn to him. Facing him. Your nipples throbbing. Your tights lowered to show your yellow sheer panties. He thrusts his hand in. Moving your panties to the side as he thrusts two fingers rapidly into your pussy.

I can see the moisture on his fingers. Your body starts to move in unison to his ministrations. His thumb bumping your clit.

You pull away. You need to breathe. You need to suck. You bend down and drop to your knees and open his zip. Looking up at him. He feels powerful. You feel even more. You extract his throbbing dick. At put your wet lips to his head. Taking the mushroom tip into your mouth with a gentle suck. His hips buck. Pushing his long cock deeper. You pull back. Not allowing the whole member to enter your sweet mouth.

You gently sit back and proceed to open your buttons. Inviting him to look. Extending his hunger. Distracting him from his cock being sucked.

Your hands hold your heavy breasts. Rubbing your dark nipples till they stick out proudly from your sheer yellow bra. All night they have been visible in dusky shades. Now they are naked and exposed and it lets a flow of honey liquid down your channel.

You are again in command. But his cock standing out and aiming towards you becomes your mission. You clasp his ass and gently take him into your mouth fully. Wanking him. Your hands on his ass push him. His head is back in ecstasy.

Now you abruptly pull away and rise. You come me. While I'm leaning against the car. The lighting is such that I'm half in the light and half in the dark.

You come to me. Discarding your shirt. Your breasts swinging gently. You kneel down and suck me. He comes from the back. And places his long dick on your shoulder. You gasp at how dirty and erotic this is.

He's wanking into your hair and shoulder and he can't hold back. I can't hold back. His spunk streams out as your quickly move your mouth to left and take his throbbing knob as it spurts.

My cock is held by your hand and it spurts onto your face and chin. But you never stop stroking me to orgasm.

This ends. Gasps and heaves. You stand up.

Hey guys. Let's go back so you can take care of me at the lodge.

The game is on.