All Comments on 'Night of 1000 sensations'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

def needs more parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Love the detail. Really hope part 2 includes some intense vibrators and a fuck machine. Nipple clamps and hickies on her neck and breasts. Perhaps a few ecstatic orgasms paired with the delightful pain of overstimulation. All leading up to voracious sex in every hole for part 3 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I prefer consensual, to me this reads like a horror story. The emotional trauma from orgasming during rape is horrendous.

So no this really is not BDSM, that requires consent. I’d hoped that this was a reluctance story, it’s not so I’m out.

Tess (uk)

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Just imagining what Kitty must be feeling. Mixture of anxiety and pleasure!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

It looks like busty Kitty will get the fucking of her life, as well as earth-shaking orgasms. Her mind says no, but her body will say yes, yes, yes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES