Night Out in the Local

Story Info
A quiet drink takes an unexpected turn.
1.3k words
4.22
12.8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pam2018
pam2018
24 Followers

Why did i come here, i thought? A married woman on her own, to a pub she had never been to before...still, it was a wednesday night in February so what is the worst that could happen? The drink that i had been nursing in front of me for the last hour or so was going down well, if slowly, i had chatted a bit to the barman but really not my type and anyway he had spent most of the time talking about his fiance. Oh well. It had been so long since my husband had shown me any attention so i felt grateful to the barman for his half hearted chat. I'll just finish this one drink i thought then i will be off home.

The peace and quiet was disturbed by a group of lads coming in, when they were at the bar i heard them say that they were at the end of a pub crawl, ah students, nothing better to do! The group thinned out over the next 15 minutes or so and there were just a couple of lads left. I looked at them in the mirror over the bar, no older than 20 i thought, they look like every other lad that age i thought, fit and full of bravado but there was something about them, i banished the thought, i must be more than twice their age for crying out loud. When i looked in the mirror again i could see that they were looking over at me, whispering and smiling. I could not help being flattered but really i was being ridiculous and yet it had been so long since a man had given me any attention, let alone anything else.

I had to go to the loo which meant walking past their table, oh well, head down and don't look. One of them just came out with it and asked me to join them for a drink, bold and upfront i thought. I hesitated but what the hell and sat down. They introduced themselves, Ben and Nick both final year students at the university and confident with it. To be honest i was tired and thought about making my excuses but looking at them closely, they were attractive. Ben was a runner, wiry, with a shock of brown hair and dark brown eyes. Nick was taller and broad, with sandy hair and the most intense blue eyes that i had ever encountered. I knew what they wanted, like every other boy or man their age, i could see it in their eyes even though they were playing it very cool. Come on ask me back for a coffee i thought, or a red bull or whatever young people drink these days. We were chatting and we realised that they lived quite close to me, we will walk you home to make sure you are safe they said, how gallant i thought. I had known them only for about 20 minutes but they were walking me home and we had been chatting away like old friends...

We got to my front door, i dropped my keys, i felt giddy and nervous like a schoolgirl but for all i know they might just say goodnight and walk off. Ben picked up my keys and put them in the lock for me, he was in front of me and Nick was behind. I could sense Nick was close, i could feel his breath on my neck. I felt his lips gently kiss my neck, oh god it felt good, i moved back into him and could feel his hard on pressing into the small of my back. I know i was being a bit of a slut but i wanted them both. I reached around in front of me undid Ben's belt and unbuttoned his jeans. I rubbed his thick cock through the material. I could feel his pants were sticky with pre cum, we were all turned on.

We managed to get through the front door and there was that moment where i could have said, ok, we have had our fun why dont we have a coffee and sober up. But not tonight, not the way i felt in that moment. They were standing in front of me, i had always been passive, not wanting to take control but tonight, i was in total command, confident in myself and what i wanted, needed. I told Ben and Nick to get undressed, i was on my knees in front of them. I reached down to my pussy and felt how i wet i was. Nick bent down to lick and suck my finger. I leaned back slightly to watch them get undressed.

Both were good looking, fit, muscular and tanned. They were naked in front of me. I leaned forwards and ran my fingers down both their cocks, they were both hard already. One at a time,i thought. I kneeled in front of Ben and took his cock in my hand, it was thick and slippery with pre cum. I ran my finger and then the tip of my tongue down his shaft, savouring its taste. Nick moved slightly, to the side of me, with my other hand i cupped his balls and gently started to squeeze them. Men are so easy to please and smiled to myself. My lips slid down Ben's cock, slowly at first my movement slow, steady and deep. I looked up and Nick and started to wank himself off, i would get to him soon, they were not going anywhere for a while. My nipples were so hard and needed attention from one of the boys.

I was alternating taking Ben's cock deeply into my mouth with wanking him off, i did not want him to cum but i could feel he was close. I stopped and looked up at them both, sweat beading down their chests, lost in their own ecstasy. I took a cock in each of my hands, gripped firmly and wanked them slowly and rhythmically. I am enjoying being such a slut tonight. I could just about get both of their cocks in my mouth, the salty wetness almost overpowering my senses. I stopped, got up and moved to the sofa. I bent over the sofa and told nick to fuck me from behind. I could feel his smooth hands opening my thighs and his mouth, kissing my neck and moving down my spine.

His finger brushed over my engorged clit, oh god i thought this will be the most intense orgasm i will ever have. His thick cock entered me, i gripped the sofa hard and bent over more so i could feel every inch. Ben was in front of me, his cock inches from my mouth and tongue. This time i did not want to wait, my tongue flicking over his head and down his shaft. Nick was fucking me hard, pushing down on my shoulders. His thrusts were deep and hard, i could feel his balls slapping against me. We were all close to cumming. I could feel my orgasm building from deep within me and up through my stomach. Nick was kissing me deeply, i was wanking him hard. Stop i said.

I sat on the floor in front of them both, i spread my legs wide and started to finger myself deeply and rub my clit. I lifted my hips up and started to cum hard. Ben stood over me his cum spraying over my neck and tits, i loved the feeling and massaged his cum all over me. Nick was in front of me, i told him just to cum over my pussy and hands, oh my god i have never felt this good i moaned. I was covered in their cum and was still feeling my orgasm reverberate through me. All i could hear was our deep breathing, coming off the intensity of the night so far.

One of the boys phone started to ring, answer i said it might be important. Nah, Ben murmured its only my girlfriend, go on i said i have an idea...

pam2018
pam2018
24 Followers