Nightcap

Story Info
My boyfriend wants to watch me with another man.
1.3k words
4.29
6.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit down and order a gin and tonic. It's not the kind of bar where you order a particular kind of gin, and you don't expect there to be a lime. The bartender flirts his way up and down the bar. He has the kind of good looks that appeals to almost everyone, and men and women alike lean forward when he comes near. He's not chiseled or handsome, but he has an open, easy smile, and his body is taut and long. His dark hair is shaggy and falls into his eyes when he leans down to mix a drink. I can't stop looking at his hands, which are always moving. I imagine his hands on my body. He catches me staring at him, and I flush. He works his way to me and holds my gaze for longer than is comfortable. "I've seen you in here a couple of times before, but I've never gotten your name. I'm Henry."

"Katrina," I say, my cheeks still warm.

Henry slowly slides his eyes down to my tits and just as slowly back to my face. An electric shiver runs through my body. My pussy tightens.

'What are you up to tonight, Katrina? You look like you have stories to tell."

I mumble something about unwinding after a busy night at work, and Henry nods sympathetically and moves back down the bar to check in with his other guests.

I take a long pull from my drink and plot how to propose what I want from Henry.

My boyfriend wants to watch me get fucked by another guy. He has wanted this for as long as we've been talking about our fantasies. I've always protested that I don't want any man but him, but he has gotten more insistent, and lately I have become more open to it. Last night, we talked about who I might want to invite into our bedroom. Henry, whose name I didn't know at the time, was the only man I could think of. So, here I am. And now I have no idea how to proceed.

I'm out in the alley, smoking a cigarette. I'm trying to figure out how to get from ordering a drink and sharing my name to bringing Henry home so my boyfriend can watch me get railed by his long, thick cock. Yeah, quite a leap...then I hear the back door open, and he is next to me. He asks me for a light, and as I light his cigarette, I know it's going to happen. He sets the smoke down, and I do the same

He leans in to kiss me. I take his lower lip between my teeth and slide my tongue into his mouth. I feel his hands cup my ass cheeks and pull them apart. I grind against him and feel that he is hard...and huge. We keep nibbling and licking each other's mouths and tongues. I feel him sliding my dress up, and he takes my full, round ass in his hands again, kneading and lifting to the rhythm of our kissing. I feel my pussy responding. He pulls away reluctantly. He has to go back to work, and I am left vibrating with sexual tension. I text Peter to let him know that his fantasy might be coming true tonight. I straighten my dress and head back to the bar.

As I take my seat, I notice the outline of Henry's still half hard cock in his jeans. My pussy throbs again. The bar is starting to clear out, and Henry gives last call. The last few tipsy folks pay and weave out the door, leaving me alone in the now fully lit bar with Henry.

"So what now?" he asks.

I clear my throat and tell him he's welcome to come back to my place for a nightcap. A wide smile spreads across his face, and he starts wiping down the bar a little faster.

"Peter, my boyfriend, wants to watch." I say softly. "Does that work for you?"

Henry pauses a moment, then the grin returns, and he says, "Oh, yeah! That's hot as fuck."

I send Peter the text he's been waiting for.

We walk the few blocks to my apartment, and it's as if our bodies are magnetically drawn to each other. We keep brushing hands and shoulders and arms, and each time we touch, there is an electricity that promises a very sexy night.

We're both a bit breathless when we reach the top of the stairs at the fourth floor, and to compound this, Henry pulls me in for another long kiss. He tickles his fingers lightly under my shirt and barely touches my nipple. It hardens immediately. I am so turned on that I can barely unlock the door, and when I do, we head straight for the

bedroom, undressing as we go. I know that Peter will burst in on us at some point, but I am focused on freeing that big cock from Henry's jeans. He is standing in front of the bed as I kneel in front of him and unzip his jeans. The head of his cock is just peeking out of his waistband, and I peel his jeans off and take him in my mouth. He groans his pleasure. He is hard as granite, and huge. I can't take the length of him, so I fill my throat as much as I can and start to pump my hand up and down his shaft with my mouth focusing on his head. My other hand cups his balls, and I run a finger back toward his asshole. I start to massage the rim with my finger. He moans louder. I can feel my pussy juices start to drip down my inner thigh, and I want this massive cock filling me now. I give him a few more pumps, then I push him back onto the bed.

Just then, the door bursts open, and Peter is standing there.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my bedroom?!" he shouts.

Henry raises himself up onto his elbows grinning and says,

"I'm about to get ridden by your girlfriend. Wanna watch?"

Peter is rock hard at this point, and goes to sit in the chair in the corner. He unzips his own pants and starts stroking his cock.

I turn back to the bed and straddle Henry. I lean down to graze his chest with my nipples, and slide my pussy down on his cock. It stretches me out almost painfully, and it takes a few times to get all of him inside of me. When I finally take his cock, I gasp at the sensation of pressure in every direction. I start sliding forward and back, which is stimulating my clit so I feel like I might come immediately. He is moaning my name and "oh, fuck"-ing in time with my thrusts. I can hear Peter behind me softly jerking his cock, and I imagine him watching my ass bouncing up and down on this monster. That pushes me to an intense, throbbing, screaming orgasm.

Henry flips me over onto hands and knees and slams his cock into my slippery, convulsing pussy. He slaps my ass with every thrust, and I watch Peter jacking harder. I have never seen the intensity of desire on his face that he wears watching me get railed by another man. I can feel Henry's orgasm building, so I start pulsing the muscles of my pussy. He starts to cum, and with his last few thrusts he slides his thumb in my ass, and I cum harder than I can ever remember. My ears ring, and every nerve feels alive. I hear Peter begin to grunt, and I open my eyes to see him spurt all over his belly. I let Henry's softening cock slide out of me and roll over. He lays down next to me, grinning at Peter across the room.

Peter is also grinning, and the two of them wink at each other.

"How about that nightcap?"