Nightmare in the Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Olivia discovers her new role in the resort.
1.1k words
3.96
24.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zecansfw
zecansfw
39 Followers

Dazed and shocked, Olivia couldn't yet grasp the whole situation or see the full picture. Was she really a guest here, or entertainment for the true guests and staff? Were all of the women that checked-in with her on the same boat?..

Despite the heavy emotions the woman was feeling, she had already calmed down significantly, she had to. This helped her gather more of her surroundings and she finally noticed the low buzzing noise in the air, even if she couldn't yet pinpoint where it came from.

"So, Olivia, you bought the red package, you little minx! This means that every other guest, green bracelet or better, can enjoy... your body... at any time or place..." Lizzy spoke, in her ever cheerful tone, but with her voice breaking mid sentence, almost like a moan.

Olivia's jaw dropped immediately, but Mark's hands on her shoulders reminded her that fighting back was no use. "Enjoy... No!!! Please! Can I just go back home?" she pleaded.

Lizzy ignored her question, for now, as her hand lowered to her bikini bottoms. "Oh, I almost forgot! This is for you, darling, a welcoming gift," she spoke. Pulling aside the bikini, revealing a well shaved innie, Lizzy slid two fingers into her slick pussy and took out a pink vibrator in the shape of an egg, handing it over to the older woman.

"Try it, I've warmed up the vibe for you, babe," Lizzy spoke.

"I'm... I'm not taking that!" she spoke, refusing yet again, "much less putting it inside me!"

"Unless you can pay the 100 thousand dollar upgrade fee, this falls under your duties as a red, Olivia," Lizzy responded.

"I can't pay, but I can't do th-," Olivia pleaded yet again, but her sentence was cut short.

Seeing the woman's refusal to cooperate, Mark put his hands under Olivia's arms and pulled her up and out of the water. He turned her around to face him and bent her over the side of the jacuzzi.

"Wait, wait, wait! I'll do it, I'll do it," Olivia begged, already regretting the consequences of her actions. However, it was too late.

Lizzy's tone also changed now, sounding much more disappointed than before, "Olivia, we tried the easy way. The fun way. Now I have to put this in you myself and cut our conversation short... and you still earned yourself a punishment for later."

Bent over and vulnerable, Olivia finally felt the weight and let out a couple tears, accepting her fate and not responding, out of fear for a worse outcome.

Lizzy pulled the older woman's bikini down to reveal a pussy that contrasted with her own. Unlike Lizzy, Olivia maintained an unkept bush. "Oh, there's quite the forest down here!" she commented, sliding her index finger from the top of her clit back till she reached the woman's anus.

"Please just get it over with..." Olivia kept pleading

Lizzy obliged and pushed the egg vibrator slowly into the woman's hairy vagina. Never did she turn it off, and the sudden vibrations caused an immediate reaction on Olivia. This was an unusual feeling for her, as she never had previously used a vibrator. To keep it from sliding out, Lizzy pulled the bottoms back up and sat down again.

"Sit down, Olivia. Can we have a proper conversation now, while Mark gets us the bag? Will you be a good girl?" Lizzy asked.

"Yes... I'll.. I'll obey," she responded, fighting the sensations of bliss sparking up from her pussy.

Hearing this, and believing her, Mark left the two women alone for a moment.

"Good! Oh, and feel free to rub yourself if you want!" Lizzy responded, back in her happy tone of voice, "since it's clear you didn't read any of the documents, I'll tell you a bit about what you can expect."

Lizzy slid a hand under her own bikini and began rubbing her clit, continuing the work the vibrator had previously done.

"Your bracelet will identify you, and guests can scan it with their phone to find more info about you. It will track sexual activity and your position at all times," Lizzy explained between moans, matched only by the ones Olivia actively tries to fight back.

"Guests can also use your body sexually, whenever they want AND leave reviews or ratings on the app," Lizzy explained

While all of this would normally be scary for Olivia, her mind was so muddled with the shock of today's events and the vibrator in her cunt, that the magnitude of the situation just missed her. In fact, the woman's hand was now caressing her own clit through the fabric of her bikini bottoms.

Noticing that Olivia was zoning out now, and focusing exclusively on pleasure, Lizzy did the same. Almost in sync, one with a borrowed vibrator and another with the finesse of two fingers, the two topless women moaned and enjoyed themselves in that jacuzzi.

Lizzy took only a couple minutes of effort to reach climax, moaning loudly and grabbing Olivia's left tit as she came. With the sudden stimulation, and the accumulation of emotions, Olivia met the same fate and came harder than ever before.

With heavy breaths, the two women took a moment to regain their composure. Lizzy was feeling good, but reality was finally reaching Olivia in her post-orgasmic clarity.

"You'll get used to it, Olivia," Lizzy reassured her, "but it will take a while. Just obey, always, and you will be fine."

The two of them got out of the water just as Mark walked back into the room. He had a small bag in hand, from which he took out his phone.

"The bag is for you. There's a flyer on what kind of activities we have planned for you. They are all mandatory. You'll also find copies of the documents you signed. Now, stand before that wall and look pretty. This will be your profile picture," Mark spoke

Olivia did as commanded, took a couple steps to the side and tried faking a smile while Mark took a picture of her topless self on his phone. He walked back to her and touched the bracelet with the phone, synchronizing the picture into her profile.

With her profile built and introduction session finished, Lizzy got her own top back on and the two walked out of the room. Lizzy left her with one final comment "Oh, Olivia, you have a doctor's appointment before lunch. Don't be late, info is in the flier. Enjoy your stay!"

Almost like human merchandise, her profile read:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Olivia

Age: 38

Marital status: Divorced, with one adult daughter

Sexual experience: Low

Submissiveness: Breakable

Well groomed: No

Drugs and Enhancements: None

Orifice tightness: ( no data )

Reviews and Ratings: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zecansfw
zecansfw
39 Followers