All Comments on 'Nightmare in the Resort Ch. 01'

by zecansfw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
spinpole2001spinpole20017 months ago

This is a good start, I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can you make this seem like less forced and more of a misadventure + helplessness? Different 'victims' could come in different ways but the best kink is when they knowingly take a 'challenge' and must 'suffer as consequence'. Also friends can tempt their friends into a challenge ...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would like to see what penalties there are for disobedience.

Also, maybe another woman with a red bracelet who, like Olivia, didn’t read the contract. But she puts up more resistance, which is why she has to spend her vacation in constant bondage.She is tall and muscular, which is why bondage is so badly needed.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPlease5 months ago

I can't wait to see your next installment. Some comments and observations. This is in the non-consent section for a reason. So, for the other poster, IT IS FICTION. Back to the matter of the story, I hope you can always remember that what makes the story is the unwillingness and reluctant acquiescence of our main character, who is the good character surrounded by bad people. To this effect, make sure reaction dialogue is not scarce. Example. The bad woman touches our heroine;s breasts and there is no reaction dialogue? Looking at other women's breasts is not something that many women shy from doing. This does not mean they want lesbian sex. The story should be clearer on that.Oli should recoil and resists whenever possible. Also, besides more dialogue needed, how can it be that Oli has not asked questions as to what is going on and can she leave, pay, whatever and the usual (even if futile attempts to intimidate or persuade?). Also, with all that technology around, did she have her phone confiscated, her tablet, any other electronics? No. By the end of the first chapter we should know have known more -at least what is going to happen to her and why, beyond the scant details provided. She cannot be held to a contract as a sex slave. Whatever she signed would not be a contract. Plus , this a smart woman, not a fool. Try to also let us know what the heroine is thinking, reaction thoughts, etc. Keep writing!

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPlease5 months ago

I forgot to mention. It is obvious that a legal dispute is different than being forced to do something. Even assuming she had signed legal contracts (which she did not) , she cannot be refused the right to leave even if sued later. The way this is presented is as if the victim, who is being forced, is making an offer to have fees waived is not quite accurate- I mean the 100,000 comment. The victime knows that is this is not legitimate transaction. The story should reflect it. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous