Nikki Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I?" He asked but didn't wait for my answer. He pinched and pulled my already hard nipples.

"You need to look very aroused."

"Huhhhh.... Adam... ummm..." The mixture of pain and pleasure was somehow enjoyable. I could not hold my moans.

"You need to show your master that you are ready to be fucked...." My love juice began to fill my pussy.

He took his camera again and pointed at me. "Look away... look down..." Click... click... click... He started his shooting again.

"Great! Now, sit down, keep your knees together but spread your legs apart."

"Adam?" If I spread my legs apart my soaking wet pussy will be exposed!

"Don't worry... it will turn out very nice."

I slowly spread my legs apart and my wet pussy revealed before the camera. My love juice slowly drooling down my perineum.

He half squatted down and continued his work. Click... click... click...

"Now spread your knees... and spread your legs... show your master your pussy and boobs completely."

That means I will be completely giving myself away to his camera and his eyes! That means every private part of me will be on display! I was struggling whether to follow him or not. I felt very embarrassed as he is Daddy's best friend. But on the other hand I was excited about showing off my aroused sex to him!

My body followed his instructions.

My outer pussy lips pulled apart revealing my wet love opening. And I could not hide away my swollen glistening clit from the camera too! I was extremely turned on by my own lewd display!

Click.... click... click....

Yes... I am a helpless exhibitionist slut! Come look at my pussy and my boobs! See how horny I am. I was screaming inside my mind!

Click... click... click...

My love juice was drooling but I was shamelessly showing off myself to the camera!

"Great! Fantastic!!!" Adam's comment brought me back to reality.

He walked much closer to me and his bulging pants were just a foot away from my face. He was having an erection! I was panicked about what was going to happen.

"Nikki... look up to the camera. Imagine your master is looking down at you... and he wants you to suck his cock. I want a close up of your face." Adam gave his instruction from above me.

My face blushed in full redness and the heat spread down my chest and my crotch. The bulge of his erection was just inches away from my face.

I looked up to the camera and he started shooting.

"Open your mouth... imagine your master is about to shove his big cock into your mouth.... close your eyes." I succumbed to his explicit instructions, opened up my mouth and got ready for Daddy's cock like a good fucktoy!

"Tell yourself that you are going to suck his cock completely into your mouth... deep down your throat...", "Yes.... just like that!!! Great!"

Is Adam imagining himself deepthroat me? Is he remembering Sara? All the questions flickering in my mind. My heart pounded fast and heavy.

What if Adam really forces his cock into me? What if Daddy asked him to fuck me today? Is Daddy hiding somewhere and secretly watching? How big is his cock? How long is his cock? How deep would he force his cock down my throat? Is Adam a rough person?

I felt extremely vulnerable but at the same time extremely turned on!

Click... click... click...

"Great! We are done here."

I came back to reality. When I opened my eyes, Adam went back to his desk. Adam did not do anything to me. I was relieved but kind of disappointed too. I suspect I may not be able to resist him if he really makes his move because I was so ready to be used!

"Adam... the photos?"

"Don't worry Nikki. We will do touch up and get your approval first before loading up to your profile. The last part I will share with Steve, those are for him. Only if he agrees then I will upload them to your profile."

"Adam, can I ask you something about Sara, and you?"

"Nikki, I am not sure if I should answer you or your Daddy should. Anyway, I will try."

"You tied her up before, like you just did just now?"

"Yes, I did. I did much more than tie her up." Adam was getting excited again. His eyes sparkle with lusts. I was getting excited too. The person in front of me could do to me the same thing he did to Daddy's wife! And I was totally down with the idea!

"You... how do I put it... you fucked her?"

"Yes. I did. With Steve's permission and her consent of course."

My heart pumped like a wild horse and my face was in full blush! I quickly tidied up my clothes and left the studio.

My mind was so full of today's encounter with Adam. By the time Daddy came home I was so horny. I waited at the living room wearing just my mini dress without my underwear for Daddy's quick access to my aroused body.

"Kneel down Nikki!" Daddy gave his command the moment he came inside the house. He appeared serious and struggled to keep his emotions. My heart raced fast and I quickly kneeled in front of Daddy. I knew something went wrong!

Daddy unzipped his pants and took out his cock in one swift action. His cock was already hard! Then without saying anything he grabbed my hair and stuffed his thick hard cock into my mouth. I immediately knew what Daddy wanted and began to suck and massaged his cock. Daddy was horny as hell just like me!

"Good girl!" Soon Daddy began to deepthroat me unmercifully.

After being satisfied using my mouth, Daddy carried me to the living room. He laid me face down on the sofa and my tummy on the sofa armrest. He lifted my dress to reveal my wet love hole and asshole. With his 2 hands squeezing my butt cheeks, he asked,

"Today in Adam's studio, did you get aroused?"

My heart sank not knowing how to reply. I was extremely turned on but would Daddy be angry if I replied honestly?

"Daddy, I..." I dared not answer his question.

"Answer me, Nikki!" Daddy spanked me causing my body to jerk.

"Did you get turned on?" Daddy spanked again.

"Ouch! Daddy, I am sorry!"

"Did you get turned on? Answer the question!" Daddy spanked hard again. My whole body jerked again and tears began welling at my eyes.

"Yes Daddy. YESSSSS... I got so turned on today! I am sorry Daddy!" I almost screamed when Daddy spanked me again!

"Good girl Nikki, I want an honest answer. Now tell me, were you thinking of fucking Adam or let Adam fuck you?"

I didn't know if I should answer Daddy's question honestly. As I was pondering my answer Daddy spanked again! The pinching pains drilled through my spine and tears rolled down my face. Daddy leaned down on my back with his giant cock squeezed between my butt cheeks.

"Now tell me Nikki, were you thinking of fucking Adam or let Adam fuck you?" He whispered near my ear.

"Yes Daddy I did."

"Good girl Nikki! That's my good girl!" With one quick action, Daddy inserted his cock into my wet tunnel and fucked me hard and deep. Finally my horny pussy received the pleasure I was longing for the whole day! The house immediately filled with our moans.

"Do you want Adam to fuck you like how Daddy fuck you?" Daddy continued to slam his crotch on my ass. His cock went balls deep inside me every time he forced his body onto me!

"Yes Daddy! I want Adam to fuck me like how Daddy fuck me!"

"Good girl Nikki! Good girl! You are my dirty little slut! I love it!" Soon I cum hard on Daddy cock and he emptied his cum load deep inside me.

12