All Comments on 'Nikki, James and His Magic Wand'

by NeilandNikki

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don´t wait so long for the next episode!

Don´t wait so long for the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aw Shame

Absolutey loved it but would have liked to see hubby get a bit more for unselfish deeds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the warning.

I was going to read this until you mentioned that it had male on male stuff. The straight men here will not want to read that, now will they want to read how the hubby ate the other man's cum, etc... Only gay me like that.

So again, thanks for the warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Best

Great story loved it

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Very well done...

As a stroke story, this was very well-executed. Despite alert, this was read as a stand-alone, and my first quibble might have been dealt with if I had read the story as a later entry in a series, as we were informed. The Bull was outed as a married man, with a sexually cool wife, whom he nevertheless loved and intended to maintain (a great touch, IMHO). His availability was also addressed, as 'self-employed!' A sentence or two would have moved him out of the 'maybe a drug-dealer' category and into the 'kinda normal citizen' category...something like 'I'm a IT consultant. I primarily work on non-emergency system modifications, so I have a lot of flexibility in my scheduling!'

I also have a standing 'size' quibble - 8 inch peckers are NOT a dime-a-dozen. The only two guys in the story being 2.5 inches over US average is HIGHLY unlikely. Being able to last a long time is much more plausible, and plenty sufficient for a lady to be favorably impressed! The need to give actual 'measurements' is odd, in itself...'nicely endowed' or 'a bit thick' should be sufficient...let the reader imagine what he or she WILL!

The male/male contact was NOT the main emphasis, BUT it was also NOT incidental NOR a solitary exemplar. That will drop scores, I am sure, but the author had to know that 'going in' (pun mostly not intended!)

NeilandNikkiNeilandNikkiover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thank you to all who took the time to read, rate and/or comment on our story. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated.

Regarding 'pecker size'...some people like a vague description whereas others prefer to know exactly what they're dealing with! However, the two large cocks were not invented in this case. Neil is very well endowed and James was one of the better endowed guys we played with first time around. Perhaps that was a factor in Nikki specifically choosing him for her first venture back out there.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Hubby needs to grow a pair.

You can dance around all you like but at the end of the day, she's cheating. Which means, down deep, she really has no love or respect for him. He's just hanging on. Once she realizes he'll never do for him what James does, she'll be off searching a James clone. Tell James wife and file for the inevitable divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, except for the bi stuff. Also, Nikki is a cheating bitch for agreeing to meet James in the elevator for more sex, without Neil there. Sharing is one thing, but once you start having secret rendezvous, that's cheating. I was also put off by Nikki going on and on about how great sex with James was, right in front of Neil. If it were my wife, I'd want her to enjoy herself, but don't say shit like that out loud. This is why I could never share my wife (and I have thought about it), I'd be too afraid she'd go overboard, take it too far.

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingalmost 7 years ago
Oh, hell no.

I'll join the chorus of Nikki/James haters here. James went about it behind Neil's back and that's shady. Nikki didn't shut him down right then and there, didn't mention it to Neil afterward, and then gave NEIL the "oh! I could never!" speech she should have given James when pretending as if her illicit conversation with James never happened.

Fantasy or not, this has all the hallmarks of a soon-to-be failed marriage.

That being said, I LIKE the bi stuff! There are more of us out there than you might think, and as a formerly straight-as-an-arrow guy . . . eh, don't knock it till you try it. Especially within the context of an MMF threesome. *Everyone* wins!

Joanna1234Joanna1234almost 6 years ago
curved cock

guys underestimate this feeling

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Yeah sure

"He can be your fuck buddy and I will be your cuck hubby," said Nikki the whore's husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous