All Comments on 'Nirupama Ch. 03'

by dan57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very hot sex

future chapter suggestion

would be nice if all other women at the office start to dress just like nirupama, and nirupama and multiple women have lesbian sex at the office. this gets the men excited and it becomes an orgy with the women getting fucked in all holes. no condoms and come inside. best if the women involved are all married - no virgins.

dan57dan57over 12 years agoAuthor
proposition accepted

in chap4 Nirupama will help training a US couple from Detroit and in chap5 the two girls will have lesbian relation in front of Mr Prusti : Organizing an orgy at office could be relatively simple Thanks Dan57

dan57dan57over 12 years agoAuthor
A tradition in France

Many writers in France have produced hot erotic books from La Fontaine tales (not fables) to general Petain of the first world war or de Goncourt brothers. Just know that writing erotic stories is not a criminal offense in most civilized countries...; where do you live exactly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mr. Anonymous of the 'you are' comment

From one anonymous to another - get a life. You appear to have a problem sifting fact from fiction. Why not just kill yourself and make it easier for the rest of us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story series waiting for more...

hi dan...very erotic stroy..the transition is very nice...waiting for more..pls make it as a long story series..try to make a her a porn actress or a club dancer...open new sex horizons...waiting for ur next chapter.. make her more sexy and modern.....expecting a change in her appearance...her hair style..dressing habits...ornaments etc etc..good writing skills..keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
country

@dan57: The backwards country that the nasty, negative comments are coming from is almost undoubtedly the USA, home to a couple hundred million or more religious fundamentalists, who are all generally a bunch of jerks. Just ask any Canadian what they think of Americans and their behavior and attitudes.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. I loved the way Nirupama has developed. Wish my wife was like this too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous