No Nut November 44

Story Info
Mick learns what it means to have too much sex.
1.7k words
3.89
584
00

Part 24 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess our sounds had officially awoken the rest of the boat.

I blamed Amber for waking the boat with her screams and moans as she wasn't exactly quiet.

Not that I was complaining.

But it wasn't long before there was some heavy knocking on my door followed by female voices basically demanding I open the door.

Granted by that time I was on my sixth round with Amber as I had officially twinkie-d her as I officially went mouth-vag-vag-ass-vag and was about to shoot my sixth load into Amber's anal cavity.

When the banging started and the demands got louder I grunted as I was on top of Amber in the downward doggy position as I shot my sixth load and officially fell over to the side while Amber slumped down after such a rigorous activity.

I looked over panting to see Amber glistening with a satisfied smile plastered on her face as she panting in time with me.

I gasped and swallowed air like it was a precious liquid as I spoke, "So twinkie," gasp, "you satisfied?"

Amber cooed with a smile between her own gasping and nodded.

The banging got louder as we heard a feminine voice nearly yell, "OPEN THE DOOR YOU HOARDING BITCH!"

Amber lightly laughed as she spoke, "You mind getting that Mick? I can't move my legs."

I rose an eyebrow at the obvious compliment before I rolled off the bed and caught myself before I officially did a floor check as I steadied myself and stood. Then I walked over to the main cabin door and officially unlocked the door.

The moment I unlocked the door I was greeted by lustful faces as there were seven women all looking at me with hungry eyes. And all of them were looking at my red headed yogurt slinger each licking their mouths before the team leader, Paula pushed me back into the room as the rest of the group followed in and kept pushing me until I plopped into a chair.

Now normally I probably would have put up a fight......yeah right. If so many women want to have sex with me, who was I going to say no.

Maybe I should write about ALL of this to some type of forum.

I briefly thought about that before officially axing the idea for various reason. One, no one would probably believe me. And two, probably the most important reason, is I didn't want any evidence that Muschi could use against me to officially win both the challenge and the hidden prize....if it's available to me.

Paula looked from me to Amber laying on the bed her filling leaking out of her orifices as she panted and glistened.

Then she looked at me as she walked up speaking, "You better have some juice left in those tanks of yours."

I sat there sweat drenched feeling completely woozy after six goes in less than six hours.

On any normal day I would say I was spent and ready for a long well deserved nap as I felt like I had hit my record for the most times in my life in a day.

And here I was staring down the barrel of round 7.

I sat there still somewhat panting though I was beginning to get that under control.

I felt my heart was beating so hard I was ready to have a heart attack.

And my other problem was that I was both tired and hungry.

I looked up at Paula almost pleadingly, "Can I at least take a break and get some food in my stomach."

Paula looked at me for a moment before smiling at me with an almost increasingly evil grin, "That's not what your friend is telling me."

I looked down at my hard on and almost groaned. I looked up at Paula and almost sounded like I was whining, even to me, "I'm hungry Paula. And tired!"

Paula didn't listen as she climbed onto the chair with me as she spoke, "That's fine. I'll do all the work. You just sit there."

I groaned but guess I had no other choices as Paula reached down, grabbed my standing ovation for her and guided it until my tip was kissing her wetness before she sat down with a throaty 'GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!'

I leaned over at the remain girls as Paula started bouncing up and down on me as all the sensations registered in my brain at exactly how sensitive my dick was.

I probably looked and sounded like a stuttering buffoon still I tried, "F-f-fooo-oood. Oh god!"

Amber spoke out though she was still laying on the bed, "Can one of you girls go get him some food while you wait your turn. I would do it but my legs are still jello."

I looked at the girls with pleading eyes as Paula starting moaning directly in my ear speaking a new language that was complete nonsense and all passion.

I looked at Paula as she bounced up and down getting a real look at her body as it swayed up and down on me.

Then I felt her body shudder as she underwent an orgasm which was enough for me to cum right with her the contractions of her canal was enough for my sensitive member which caused her to sharply inhale as her pussy tightened around my member as she squealed a throaty 'UUGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!'

Then after my warmth filled her body and her orgasm was over she simply collapsed on top of me panting at the simple exertion.

I in the mean time, because Paula pretty moaned directly into my ear I was now partially deaf in one ear while the other all I heard was my heart thumping.

Then something happened as Paula panted in my lap, my dick still lodged in her body.

My dick started hardening.....again.

I blinked in surprise as my dick grew inside Paula's canal wondering what in the hell was in those vitamins that Amber gave me earlier.

My hard on didn't go unnoticed as Paula lightly chuckled as she still panted, "My my, is somebody ready for another round?"

I couldn't even say anything as Paula immediately started bouncing up and down on my dick as she brought herself another round of orgasms.

Again it didn't take long before Paula found herself panting and moaning so hard that she was exhausting herself rather quickly while I remained sitting but unfortunately for me I could barely move as I was beyond my limit and was in desperate need of food, maybe a drink or six, and definitely a nap.

Yet here I was, with a hard on lodged in a woman going for round.....eight? Nine? Fuck I lost count.

Paula stopped as her body started to shudder and stayed that way before she resumed grinding and hopping up and down until my dick started bouncing in her body as I came for the upteenth time causing me to groan. Which also caused her to orgasm.

When I finally got control of my body from my own orgasm I did the only thing I could think of before 'another round' took place without my consent I pushed Paula off me causing her to flop onto the ground. Her skin was glowing as she panted. An obvious smile on her face.

I looked at the group of women who had been watching and grunted in a hoarse voice, "Food!"

One of the friends, I think Stacey....or was it Danielle?

One of them stepped forward with a bowl of fruit and a glass of water.

Needless to say I chugged the water down like it was pure life blood that I desperately needed. Then gobbled the food as fast as I could chew the fruit.

Then someone stepped up as she coyly spoke tome, "Is it my turn?"

I frantically spoke, "NO!"

The girl blinked in surprise as I saw her look and quickly pleaded with her, "Let me rest, please." I pointed to Amber and now Paula, "I had just gone forty rounds. I need rest."

I looked at the rest of the girls, "Please let me sleep and regain my strength and I'll be glad to turn you each into my personal twinkie." I almost broke down crying, "Just let me sleep!"

I watched as the girls each looked at each other before I heard a round of mumbling that I couldn't decipher.

The one who asked if she was up next spoke, "Alright. We'll let you sleep." She leaned down towards me, "But the moment your dick rises we will service it."

I looked at them and sighed as that was probably the best I was going to get. I nodded as I spoke, "Can I at least talk you out of more water?"

I held up the empty glass to show it was empty.

Someone took the glass as I got up and moved my way to the bed and pretty plopped down and was out within a few moments.

I don't know how long I was asleep but it couldn't have been too long as I awoke to loud slurping and opened my eyes to a woman slobbing up and down on my dick.

I almost wanted to yell at her but remembered the ultimatum as I probably got a hard on while I was asleep and true to their word they were servicing my dick.

I groaned as this person had as good of a game as Amber as she didn't keep my length out of her mouth.

The moment I woke up I was on the cusp as I groaned and reflexively started humping the girls face as I exploded another orgasm.

Just like Amber this girl did not let go of my dick as her lips were firmly wrapped around my base until my orgasm was over. Then not that long later I was fucking the girl.

Rinse and repeat.

Nap.

Wake up to someone doing something to me. Fuck. Eat something. Drink as much as I can.

And that's how my vacation lasted.

Sure, somewhere in that time Becky and I strategized our upcoming 'audits'. We came up with more than one scenario of how it might go but our stories were basically the same. Tell as much truth as we can. Deny I know anything about Hunters. And basically feel the audit on our own terms.

Before I knew it we were taking the boat back to shore as I had enough sex to last a lifetime. And we were riding the same limo back home to one person who remained close by my side was Amber.

Soon I would be having my audit and from there....sigh I have no idea.