No Nut November Ch. 06

Story Info
Mick meets his first Hunter.
1.8k words
4.45
2k
1

Part 31 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NNN 06 - Conference Offer (fiction, No Nut November, 22M)

--------------------------

November 4th

--------------------------

What?

Huh?

I blinked in confusion as the video turned on off my 'boss' thinking Carson Paulson was a guy but was surprised when the video clicked on to see a hot gorgeous woman a dress.

A dress that wasn't exactly covering as we could see her nipples letting us know she wasn't wearing a bra.

At first, I thought maybe Carson's secretary had hijacked the video feed after we gave Carson an update.

But then he.....I mean she talked with the same voice as Carson always used.

That deep timber came out of the video feed as her lips moved, "Not exactly."

In that instant, I knew I was fucked as Becky's words rang in my head....and I felt dick starting to press against the underside of my desk.

SHIT!!!

Greg was the first to speak, "What the hell?"

Closely followed by Tyler, "You're a girl?"

Carson smiled at us, "Yes I'm a girl. I've always been a girl."

Tyler spoke, "But your voice?"

Carson smiled as she moved a scarf we all didn't notice that she had around her neck showing a wicked scar, "Nasty accident in my youth. One moment I sounded like any girl. The accident happened permanently damaging my vocal cords giving me my timber voice I'm afraid."

She lightly chuckled, "Actually was mute for six months being told I'd remain mute due to the damage but eventually I got a new voice."

She shrugged, "Definitely makes talking to guy's easier when they don't know I'm a girl." She smiled at us, "Sorry for the misdirect but I have been your boss this entire time."

She lightly bowed her head to us, "If you're offended by my ruse please forgive me."

Greg sighed, "I guess it's alright. You've been fair up until this point."

Carson nodded, "That I have."

I looked down at my hard on feeling it lightly throb.

I heard Tyler speak, "Why show us now?"

I looked back up afraid I already knew where this was going to go as everything started to click into place.

Carson smiled at us, "Well like I said as I understand it you all are taking part of the Muschi's November Challenge. I figured by now each of you are beginning to feel the urge. Am I correct?"

There it was.....Carson was a hunter.

And we were her prey.

Tyler spoke, "How would you know we are undergoing Muschi's challenge?"

Should I say something?

I mean I did promise Becky I wouldn't say anything on the board's online.

Carson chuckled and waved her hand at us, "How I know is a trifle as you've all confirmed you are."

All of us remained silent as I could tell the other's were obvious checking out Carson.

Carson continued, "I'm willing to offer my services to you all," she smiled, "without fear of repercussions to each of your job's."

Greg was the first to speak, "Or we could simply go to HR."

Carson blinked, "Excuse me?"

Greg quickly spoke, "You. You're trying to seduce us and hold your position over us."

Tyler jumped on, "Yeah what will happen if we say 'no'?"

Carson shrugged, "Nothing. I'm not going to reprimand you for declining my offer or anything."

She smirked, "In fact I'm going to suggest each of you for not only your normal bonuses for doing your jobs in a timely fashion but also suggest a higher percentage because you all are going above and beyond."

She flatly spoke obviously addressing Greg, "Plus when I concluded our first order of business I knew someone would mention this so HR is hiding in the background. And I've stated this isn't business related meaning I'm talking to each of you as a person not as your boss hence why I finally turned on my camera. So I hold no sway over your decisions."

Greg flatly spoke, "Oh."

Carson spoke, "Rest assured if either of you declined my services to help with your growing frustrations during the challenge each of you are undertaking none of you will be reprimanded. Is that right Ms. Mack?"

All of us were confused before we heard a feminine voice suddenly speak, "Ms. Paulson is correct. The moment she concluded business and let you know the next topic was not business related freed the company of any wrong doing. I'm just monitoring the rest of video conference to ensure the company isn't liable for anything."

Carson smirked, "There you go."

Greg spoke flatly, "Oh."

I quickly spoke, "Ummmm..."

Carson looked at me, "Yes Mickey?"

I spoke, "I don't know about everyone else but I do have work to do so is it alright if I jump off?"

Carson smiled, "Sure Mickey. I understand. But please if you do get frustrated.... Either with work OR specifically the challenge don't hesitate to call."

I nodded, "Right!"

And I clicked on the button ending the conference afraid any offer that Carson made made me want to agree.

I sighed and leaned back in the chair talking out loud, "Phew! That was close!"

I felt my dick lightly throb as I looked down at my bulge, "Oh shut up!"

I pulled up the computer's sticky note app and quickly typed reminding myself to add the extra steps to project timeline's and material costs like Tyler had.

Then I pulled up an older version of the promised files quickly saving as they pulled up so they showed today's date showing they were nearly complete before uploading them to the company's server and finally writing up a quick email to Carson letting her know what all needs to be done before they're finally finished along with project timelines before I hit send.

With work officially done for the day....and my dick throbbing it was time to distract myself.

I walked out of my office and made my way to the kitchen deciding to make a small sandwich settling on a bologna cheese mustard sandwich with a small handful of chips to curb my appetite.

Then I remembered I needed to take my supplements

I looked down at myself to see my hard on had finally subsided though now there was noticeable wet spot as my dick leaked a fair amount of pre-cum.

I sighed at my development knowing what this meant.

It wouldn't be long before I started getting desperate as I spoke out loud, "Well that sucks."

I looked at the time seeing it was mid afternoon and wondered what should I do?

I knew occupy my time some how.

But what should I do?

Binge watch more TV?

Get serious about home calisthenics?

Play video games?

Oh I know.... I'll text Becky see if she has advice.

I pulled out my phone.

Me: hey sis what you up to?

I waited for a few moment's watching my phone to see if Becky would reply.

About ten seconds went by as I watched to see if a bubble would show up letting me know that Becky was responding but when I didn't see anything after 30 seconds I shrugged determining that she was probably out hunting.

I muttered out loud, "Probably good she didn't answer. She might have chewed me out for being stupid with Carson."

I bowed my head continuing to speak out loud, "But how the fuck was I supposed to know Carson was a girl?"

I sighed and decided I needed to actually do something.

I ended up deciding to kill two birds with one stone as I decided to do calisthenics while I watched TV.

That actually killed five hours and before I knew it I somehow did 112 sit-ups and 54 push-ups while watching six episode's of a TV series.

I eventually got a text back from sis near the end of my calisthenics and TV marathon.

I looked at my phone and pulled up Becky's text.

Becky: busy. What do you want?

I looked at text for a moment wondering if I should be honest or not.

I sighed as I decided to be honest....stupidly honest.

Me: had a close call today

Becky quickly texted back.

Becky: you didn't masturbate did you?

I rolled my eyes but replied.

Me: NO!!! Just attended a video conference for work

Becky: WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!!! KEEP YOURSELF BUSY.....NO WORK!!!

Me: I have to work sis! I have bills that I need to pay and need to stay employed. So when they schedule a video conference to get an update on my work I have to attend!

Becky: Sigh Fine what happened?

Me: Long story short turns out my boss is a girl

Becky: HA!!! I warned you. So what happened?

Me: well when I logged into the conference everything was fine as Carson checked in with each of us on each of our individual projects. We did our update letting Carson know where we were and how long for each of our individual projects to be completed. After everything was said and done she brought up the challenge and offered her services when the challenge became too much

I watched my phone as Becky obviously was reading it and took a minute before she got to the end as she replied quickly.

Becky: YOU DIDN'T TAKE HER UP ON THE OFFER DID YOU???

I rolled my eyes and replied.

Me: NO!!! as soon as I did my business and saw what was going on I logged off quickly

Becky: good boy! So you believe me now you're being hunted?

I sighed with a smirk.

Me: yeah I got a taste of what can happen. Just teaches me to keep my guard up. Speaking of 'hunting' How'd you do? I imagine you were hunting earlier?

Becky: lol. Yeah I took out some of the weaker ones but my main squeezes aren't ready yet. Still made 60k today not a bad haul

Me: yeah anyways I got a couple of things to do....like take an ice cold shower. I'll yak at you later

Becky: lol already at the cold shower stage?

I groaned.

Me: yes

Becky: Alright you take your cold shower but if you get tempted I'm not opposed to tying you down until December 1st. If you feel the need quickly let me know

I shuddered at that believing Becky would do more than tying me down.

Me: don't worry I'll let you know when it's becoming too much

Becky: alright bro I'll let you take your ice shower. Good night.

Me: Night

After I ended my text with Becky, my sister, I decided a small bite with some supplements before taking an ice shower then off to bed.

---------------------

Mick's NNN Journal

---------------------

------------------------

November 4th

------------------------

13:11: Took 2nd round of supplements - getting frequent boners; noticing notable throbbing with erections; noticing longer than normal erection times

20:31: Took 3rd round of supplements