No Nut November Ch. 07

Story Info
Mick faces more Hunters as Becky checks on him.
3k words
4.59
1.9k
2

Part 32 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NNN 07 - Hunters (fiction, No Nut November, 22M)

------------------------

November 5th

------------------------

I woke up already feeling like I had woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

Why did I know that?

Because my dick wouldn't let me have a good nights rest.

More than once in my deep slumber I felt uncomfortable in one position and without checking in I rolled to get into a better position and ended up rolling onto my kick stand aka my erection instantly waking me up and curling up into a ball ready to cry because I almost broke the non bone appendage in it's hardened state.

Yeah my entire night sucked to say the least.

So when my alarm went off, which I normally wake up well before it goes off, it was natural for me to grumble and look at my alarm wishing I was an alien with laser heat vision just so I could burn the blasted device until it was smoking embers. But then I'd be destroying a $1800 cell phone so no matter how much I wanted to blast the stupid thing to kingdom come it was still a $1800 cell phone that would make me cry after I destroyed it.

Still didn't stop me from slapping my hand on top of the device just to shut it up while I contemplated just going back to sleep.

When the snooze set off I yelled out loud to no in particular, "FINE!!!! I'M UP!!!!" As I sat up and actually pushed the button on the touch screen to turn off the alarm.

Then I held my head in my hands for a few seconds before rubbing my face making sure I didn't feel bags under my eyes from the shitty sleep I had gotten.

I lightly contemplated what all I should do today and blinked in confusion as my alarm went off....a different alarm.

The alarm to my door bell telling me someone was at the door.

Who the fuck was at my door at ........

I looked at my phone as I finished my thought 8:11am?

I tried to think of who might be at my door this early in the morning but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out.

Still I unlocked my phone as it quickly opened my door bell app turning on the camera feed and my jaw dropped.

There standing in my door way was a girl who barely looked like she exited her teenage years.

She was standing in a see thru white dress that I imagined needed oil to get her into as it hugged every curve of her sensual body as it also did nothing to cover up she wasn't wearing shit underneath.

Her blonde hair looked completely done as she added curls here and there. Her make up was done with deep red lipstick.

Essentially she looked like a sex doll ready to fuck any man she damn well pleased and her dress told the world she didn't care what she looked like as she oozed confidence.....and she was on my door step.

I spoke into the phone which carried my voice to the door bell, "Yeah?"

The girl blinked as she realized I was talking through the door bell and not answering the door like a decent person should do.

She got over her little shock quickly as she spoke sounding sweet, "I'm so sorry to bother you but I accidentally ran out of gas around the corner from your house," she pointed to her head, "And silly me forgot to charge my phone. I was hoping you might have a gas can? Or maybe let me borrow your charger so I can call someone to help? I'd greatly appreciated any help mister."

Normally I would have jumped at the chance especially because of what I was seeing. A young hot girl in a dress that begged to be ripped off, not saying it would take much to rip that fucker off.

I would have taken the bait and ran to the door offering any help that I could. Just so I could see that body and that dress in person and determine how the dress should be ripped off..... Right now I was thinking my teeth would do nicely.

But something about the convenience of it all quickly and clearly set off alarms.

I coughed before I answered, "I'd love to help but I'm not home. I'm at work unfortunately."

The girl frowned but spoke, "Well it looks like you're home mister. Your car is out front." She looked around the door, "And it looks like you have your place completely wired up."

She leaned down letting me see down her dress, "I promise I won't be a bother," she held up her phone, "Just a quick charge and I'll be out of your hair."

I smirked at the obviousness of it all as I spoke, "Car pooled with some co-workers I'm afraid. And I'm sure you won't do anything but I don't let strangers into my house especially when I'm not home. How about I call a tow truck for you?"

The girl groaned as she stood up, "No that's fine. I'll try someone else."

I spoke, "Sorry."

I heard the girl grumble as she looked at my door as I watched her tap her foot in her heels as it audibly clicked before walking a couple of steps away and stopping in my driveway where I could still see her.

She pulled up her phone as I caught her in a lie as she turned it on and started tapping on her phone.

If I had to guess she's a Hunter. As her outfit was too good to be true.

She obviously tapped on her phone before she looked back at my door before sighing and walked away.

I quickly closed my door bell app and opened my security camera system pulling up the camera's just in time to watch the girl walk out of my driveway. Round the corner where her BMW sat before getting in and driving off.

I smirked as she drove off though deep down I wished it wasn't 'No Nut November' and I wasn't doing Muschi's Challenge but then again this would have never happened in a million year's as this girl was clearly out of my league.

I grumbled at that realization that I just turned down a hot girl way out of my league when she was clearly ready to throw herself at me just to make me lose the challenge and she became 20k richer.

I was about to put my phone down and do something productive like maybe shower but my phone immediately went off telling me I got a text....from Becky.

Becky: I see you were just visited by a 'hunter'

KNEW IT!!!

As soon as Becky texted me and confirmed the girl was a 'hunter' making my hunch right.

I quickly replied.

Me: so that girl was a hunter?

Becky: yep. Glad you used your head.

Me: eh it was more luck that you told me of 'hunters' otherwise I'd have fallen for her trap

Becky: speaking of which. Now that one Hunter has visited you and reported that their first ploy hadn't worked. More will be coming

I blinked instantly confused.

Me: what does that mean?

Becky: ummmm how do I put this.......the more you deny each hunter's ploy the more you get notice. The more you get noticed the more your value goes up

Me: I don't understand

Becky: Sigh as each hunter visits a prey, aka you're the prey, and fails their 'value', aka the standard 20k, goes up. As each hunter fails the prey's value goes up which means more hunter's will start visiting

Me: meaning my 'value' Just went up?

Becky: not necessarily. The Hunter reported that she visited you as bad timing that you weren't home. So your value hasn't gone up....yet.

Me: oooookkkkkkkkkk......So what should I do?

Becky: don't answer the door whatsoever. The more they think you're not home when they visit the better and your value shouldn't go up

Me: that's gonna be hard when my car is in my drive way

Becky: shit!!!

Becky: don't go out there and pull it in just in case there's a Hunter watching. I'll be there in a bit to pull it in for you. No going outside to do it yourself!

I sighed.

Me: Fine. Just hurry. I told the hunter I Car pooled to work today

Becky: that's fine. I'll come around with one of the girl's pick up your car. If any Hunter visits or are watching the house I'll simply tell them I'm picking up the car for you

I thought of the plan and knew there was a bunch of holes but I guessed the excuse would have to do.

I shrugged Not thinking of anything better.

Me: ok just let me know when you're here.

I put my phone down realizing I was Fucking tired.

I lightly contemplated simply going back to bed but my dick's throbbing told me if I did go back to bed before taking care of my morning business I'd regret it.

I grumbled instantly hating that I was guy wishing I was a girl just so I didn't have to deal with my morning wood in my current predicament.

At least if I was a girl I could be out prowling the street's getting paid and not being a fucking hermit being celibate and shit.

I tossed off my covers and saw my morning wood as it proudly stood at attention.

At least I didn't break the fucker from all my tossing and turning.

I stood up and walked the short distance from my bed to my bathroom to do my morning business.

When I got to the bathroom and pulled down my clothes releasing my new friend I noticed a new predicament.....my cock ring had its red light on telling me that the rings battery was low.

I grumbled lightly thinking I didn't want to charge the fucker but then I would be giving up on so much money.

And Becky would kill me if I did that.

Again I sighed as I waited for my bladder to empty before simply stepping out of my clothes and walked back to my bed.

I opened my night stand and fished for the ring's charger quickly finding the box for the ring where the charger was.

I sat on the bed as I plugged in the charger and moved the magnet device around the ring until it snapped on and started charging the blasted device that snuggly held onto my cock that was still in its hardened state that I still say looked like it wasn't my cock.

After I confirmed the ring was charging I decided to simply lay back and relax while I decided to turn on the TV in my bedroom quickly navigating to something to distract me.

For the next couple of hours I simply sat there watching TV while my cock ring charged as my dick finally decided to go to sleep as it limply laid across the ring instead of shrinking back to its normal state.

Everything was quiet for the first couple of hours until my door bell went off.

I grumbled but still grabbed my phone turning on the video feed as my jaw dropped....again.

There standing in my door way was a different girl.....my neighbor..... Erin Roberts.

Erin stood in my entry way standing in a lingerie set that did nothing to cover her important bits as she held her robe open looking irritated.....like normal.

Well not exactly normal. The lingerie wasn't normal. The irritation was normal.

Erin and I normally talk when we see each other outside but Erin is one of those people that is never satisfied with life in general.

I always tried to be cordial to her while she nit picked everything about my house. Usually her nit pickings always seemed trivial to me.

Things like my grass is beginning to get too wild and it's beginning to impact her side of the lawn. Or my bush needed to be trimmed soon. Or my tree has thrown up all its leaves onto her driveway.

I have always ignored her saying I'll get to whatever she's pissed about my house when I can semi glad I wasn't living in a HOA otherwise Erin would possibly be the HOA President making my life even more hell.

I was about to hit the button to talk wondering what the fuck I had done this morning to piss her off this time.

Right when I was about to hit the button I heard a familiar voice speak, "You do realize my brother isn't home, right?"

Erin turned her head instantly seeing Becky approach as she quickly closed her robe and even I saw Erin blush before stuttering, "O-oh I-I'm sorry. I thought he was home."

Becky smirked as she approached Erin in her spandex leggings and workout bra and folded her arms under her breasts before speaking, "So what is it today?"

Erin blinked for a second and pointed to the camera, "Could you tell your brother I don't appreciate him putting up so many camera's," she turned as she continued pointing to the her house, "especially the one's that look like their pointing into my back yard."

Becky smiled, "Why? Afraid he's gonna catch you sun bathing your pale boyish body?"

Erin stuttered, "N-no!" As she held her robes tighter against her body.

I watched as Becky rolled her eyes as she scoffed, "Relax. My brother is simply protecting his property from would be thieves. He's not a pervert."

Becky stepped up close to Erin lowly growling, "And I don't appreciate you always hounding my brother for trifle nuisances all because your husband left your scrawny ass and took the kids with him."

Becky looked Erin up and down smirking, "And lingerie? Really? You do realize I have friends with bigger tits than your zipper frame."

She leaned over and growled again, "Now get!!!"

Erin flinched and jumped back before stumbling and falling over in my bush.

She recovered getting up as her voice shaked, "I'm calling the police!" Before running back to her house.

Becky sweetly yelled back, "You do that honey!"

Then she sighed as she looked at the door bell, "I know you can hear me bro. Unlock the door so i can take care of your car."

I rolled my eyes instantly hating the hell that Becky just created with Erin as she didn't have to deal with Erin on a daily basis and I did.

Still I unlocked my door using my phone and watched as Becky entered before I locked it back up.

I instantly heard Becky grumble, "Jesus! It's dark in here."

I quickly realized my situation as I grabbed my blankets and flung them over me just in time to see Becky enter into my bedroom.

She stopped and leaned against the door smirking at me, "Well that felt good telling that Bitch off."

I scowled at her, "Yeah well you don't have to deal with her. I do."

Becky waved at me, "Please once you win you can move. Now where are your car key's?"

I pointed behind her, "Should be on the key peg on the frame next to the garage door."

Becky looked back before nodding at me, "Right!"

Then she tilted her head towards me, "Whatcha doing?"

I looked down at myself before looking up at Becky, "Nothing."

Becky smirked at me, "Having issues already?"

I rolled my eyes, "No!!!" before grumbling, "My ring just needed to be charged."

Becky lightly chuckled before resumed leaning against the door frame her arms folded under her breasts, "Any issues I need to be aware of before I leave?"

I felt my face redden knowing I was getting into embarrassing topics and decided to be vague as I replied, "Just your normal guy problems. Nothing that can't be handled."

Becky laughed at me for a moment before speaking, "Come on bro. It's me."

I squinted at her as I clicked my tongue, "Uh huh."

Becky smirked, "Ok you got me. But with What's at stake I need you to be honest. So I'll ask again.... You good?"

I looked at her, "If you're asking if the electric outlet is looking inviting yet? No, I'm not at that stage of desperation.....yet!"

Becky laughed at my comment before looking at me serious, "Well you're still in the first week of No Nut. It's going to get harder as each day that passes bro. So the moment you feel tempted I need to know to help."

She shrugged, "I can always have Amber swing by with some of her gear to tie you down until November is over."

She lightly thought of it, "Though depending when I have her do it I might have her put on a chastity belt and her own ball gag just to keep her honest."

Once again my face reddened as I felt my loins raise at the prospect of being tied down by a girl.

Becky caught my tent beginning to form as she smirked, "There it is!"

I looked down at my tent quickly putting my hands over the standing fabric and barked at Becky, "Stop!!!"

Becky chuckled, "Anyways I left Amber in the car waiting. I'll steal your car and bring it back later tonight when no one is looking."

She walked up to me and bent down kissing me on the forehead, "Don't forget ice is your friend."

With that she walked out of my room chuckling while I glared dagger's at her.

I heard her yell, "Don't forget to lock up and no more answering your Fucking door!!!" as she audibly closed the door though not slamming it.

-----------------------------------------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------------------------

------------------------

November 5th

------------------------

08:30: charged cock ring