No Nut November Ch. 08

Story Info
Mick accidentally wraps himself and can't escape.
3k words
4.42
1.9k
2
0

Part 33 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NNN 08 - Cocoon (fiction, No Nut November, 22M)

-----------

November 5th

-----------

After my caring sister left with a final warning to no longer be kind to visitors at my door I decided it was time to get up and actually do something.

I pulled the covers off myself and confirmed the ring's light had finally turned from red to green letting me know it had a full charge and could last another four or five days before it needed to be charged again.

I thought about it and decided that maybe setting up an alarm on my phone to remind me every four days to charge the ring so I didn't accidentally forget and let it die, officially losing the challenge.

I got out of bed and picked up my phone and inputted the new alarm to hit every four days. So the first alarm should sound off on November 9th reminding me to charge my cock ring. Then the next will be on the 13th. Then the 17th. And so on until the last charge which should be on the 29th.

With my new alarm set up reminding me about charging my cock ring I decided it was an eau natural day as I really didn't feel like putting on pants and to complete the ensemble I tugged off my shirt and tossed it in the dirty laundry hamper before exiting my bedroom.

Definitely felt weird walking around with dick flapping in the breeze of my house but I figured the house's natural temperature was enough. If I got too many random boners I could simply turn off the heat and let my house naturally cool down and teach the brainless appendage a lesson.

Who knows maybe the cold will help keep me from wanting to do anything.

The only problem is without pants....or boxers anything I sit on will begin to smell. I shrugged and figured doing extra laundry should help keep me busy.

Besides, my sofa was made out of leather so it naturally defended against absorbing anything. But then there lays a new problem....if I sweat it'll be hard to unstick myself out of the leather.

I sighed as I walked up to my thermostat and officially turned off the heat that kept my house a comfortable 76 degrees. By nightfall my house should drop to 50 degrees.

Now that I prepped my house it was time to officially get something into my stomach seeing how I pretty much lost the morning to charging the stupid electronic device that was firmly hugging my groin.

I settled on another baloney, cheese and mustard sandwich with a handful of chips stuffed in the bread for lunch as I doubled up on my supplements seeing how I forgot to take them this morning thanks to charging. I washed the sandwich and pills down with water before moving off to my next task.

I decided that officially working might help distract me from everything that was going on. Plus if I put on my headsets while I worked I won't notice anymore would be callers to my door.

I moved off to my office and booted up my computer.

Once my computer booted up I put on my headsets and opened up my music app navigating to my favorites and selected classic rock. Then I opened up my work and set to adding all the details I made my mental note to add.

Time seemed to blur as I more or less rocked out while I input all the necessary information like predicted supplies, rough time frames for each phase of the build, rough man hours, rough specialities needed during each phase.

I added as much as I could to each file as well as getting further along on all my files adding in the necessary details.

I got so focused that I failed to notice what time it was....let alone anything else.

I leaned back and stretched, feeling like I had barely started before I realized two things.....I was starving.....and I needed to pee desperately.

I tossed off the headsets and sprinted to the nearest receptacle and letting out the time aged sigh of relief as I emptied out my bladder.

Once I relieved myself my stomach pain hit me like a wrecking ball and I couldn't quite figure it out......until I looked at the time.

01:12am

Oh SHIT!!!

And as soon as I realized that a wave of sleep deprivation hit me.

I was exhausted.

I had officially worked for roughly 13+ hours straight simply focusing on my work and was so focused on my work that I forgot everything!!!

Once I realized that I went back into my office. Saved my work. Turned everything off. Grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen.

I grabbed a small bowl and a spoon filling the bowl with cheese curds and walked to bed.

I quickly ate the bowl on my stumble towards bed and ended up emptying the bowl before I even made it to bed.

I set the bowl down on my night stand and before my head hit the pillow I was out.

-----------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------

----------

November 5th

----------

12:11: took double dose of supplements

----------------------

----------

November 6th

----------

I awoke to an odd development.....I woke up unable to move.

Why was I unable to move might you ask?

Because I had burrito-ed myself in my blankets!

I also woke to my alarm blaring loudly because my dumbass forgot to turn off the alarm after going to bed long after I normally do.

So when I woke up I heard my alarm blaring....I tried to move to turn the fucker off but found myself burrito-ed.

Unfortunately for me because of how I slept and where I was sleeping my little movement was enough to finish the roll I was about to do.....unhindered.....off the bed.

One moment I was grumbling something incoherent and the next I did a gravity check mildly yelling barely getting 'OOOO' out before I hit the ground and finished the exclamation with a different exclamation 'fffff!'

And my alarm was still blaring.

I laid there for a moment semi dazed from the impact not fully aware exactly how many layers I had rolled into but it was enough to where the impact hurt but not enough to where I felt blood pouring out of me telling me I had broken something.

I tried to move again but there was too many layers to where I couldn't officially move....anything.

I yelled, "LUCY!!!"

Lucy was name of the phone's personal assistant that I changed to Lucy instead of the default name.

I did it for two reasons. One I thought the original name was stupid. And two when I was in a crowd and someone said 'Hey "Default Name of personal assistant"' my phone wouldn't go off, not that it would as like any smart phone it only responded to my voice.

My phone stopped my alarm as it started listening and spoke in it's mechanical feminine voice, "Yes Mick?"

I yelled, "Turn off the alarm!"

Lucy, my phone, spoke, "Yes Mick!"

And my alarm turned off.

Ok problem number one handled.

I looked around and tried to move again hoping I could wiggle loose.

I grunted but didn't move.

Maybe if I worm myself?

I moved my body and mimicked a worm trying to slink somewhere.

Nope.

I couldn't even curl myself together let along uncurl to actually move.

I was stuck with my usual morning problem.....and it was becoming a BIG problem.

I needed to pee.......badly!!!

I yelled again, "LUCY!!!"

My phone chimed, "Yes Mick?"

I yelled, "CALL BECKY!!!"

My phone sang in her sing song voice, "Calling Becky."

And I heard ringing as my phone called my sister.

I silently prayed Becky wasn't busy and would answer her damn phone otherwise I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold my bladder.

I heard it ring and ring before I heard my sister speak, "What is it bro?"

I yelled, "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!"

Becky chuckled, "That was quick. Having problems ignoring the electric outlet?"

I yelled, "JUST GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!!"

I heard Becky click her tongue before sighing, "Fine I'll be there in a minute."

I yelled, "AND USE THE FUCKING CODE I GAVE YOU TO LET YOURSELF IN!!!"

I heard a confused grunt from my sister before my phone went silent while I laid there thinking of dry thoughts praying I wouldn't piss myself.

The code I was talking about was my admin code to my door to unlock the door. Technically speaking the door knob was a digital lock and I could add more than the master code to let people in. I just hadn't gotten around to adding any codes.

When I set everything up in preparation for NNN I did give Becky all the codes to everything just in case.

And right now I was glad I had done that.

Then I laid in my cocoon of blankets trying to fidget while I imagined everything that would pre-occupy my mind as I avoided any images of running water otherwise I was afraid I'd open the flood gates.

I don't know how much time passed as I prayed that I didn't piss all over my cocoon of blankets as I grumbled wishing Becky would hurry the fuck up and save me from this torture that I had created for myself.

I laid there for a long time and I began to feel my dick start to leak warm urine.

I groaned loudly, "Come on Bitch! Hurry up!" as I finished my statement nearly whimpering at my plight.

Just when I couldn't take it anymore and was about to say 'Fuck it!' I heard my front door open.

I immediately heard Becky's voice, "Jesus! It's cold."

Closely followed by a feminine voice, "Yeah. Why is it so cold?"

Becky grumbled, "No fucking clue Amber."

Oh No!

Becky called out, "You here bro?"

I yelled out, "In my bedroom! Hurry!"

Becky walked in but I couldn't see her as I was still face down but her chuckle trying to contain her laughter, "Is that you in the ball of covers?"

I groaned, "Yes! I'm fucking stuck."

Now Becky couldn't contain her laughter as she laughed....loudly. Closely followed by Amber behind her laughing with Becky at my misfortune.

I yelled, "COULD YOU TWO STOP LAUGHING AND UN-BURRITO ME BEFORE I FUCKING PISS MYSELF!!!"

That got them laughing louder as I heard a thump, possibly one of them falling to their knees, as they continued laughing.

I yelled, "YA YA YA LAUGH IT UP! MY BACK TEETH ARE FLOATING IN HERE!"

I groaned to myself Fucking Bitch!.

Eventually after their long laughter I heard Becky finally get herself under control and speak, "Ok bro hold on. I'll un-burrito" she snickered momentarily before continuing, "you."

She pushed me away from the bed before I heard her step over me and roll me to my side.

Becky spoke, "Found it."

Then she spun me around.

Becky found what she was looking for to start unwrapping me before she spoke, "Amber help me!"

I heard Amber speak, "Right!"

Becky spoke, "On three."

"One!"

"Two!"

And suddenly I started spinning and rolling away from them.

Becky spoke, "One more time."

One

Two

And my spin cycle happened again as I suddenly felt a rush of cold start attacking my body but still couldn't move.

At least now I could look around and found I was still wrapped in a sheet.

Becky saw it too as I looked her in the eyes as she smirked at me, "Really the sheet too?"

I grumbled, "Just get me undone!"

Becky sighed as she elbowed Amber, "Come on."

They grabbed my sheet and once again made me spin until I was finally free.

I didn't waste a second as I shot up not caring what they saw as I ran to the bathroom and barely made it to the toilet before my bladder shot out its waste at a high rate.

I let out a long groan of relief as I continued pissing, thanking my lucky stars I hadn't peed the bed.....though that wasn't going to stop me from washing the sheets just in case.

I eventually finished peeing and grabbed the only thing that I had as my discarded bottoms from yesterday. I put on my bottoms and walked out to face both my sister and her friend.

And putting on bottoms made me glad that I had as the looks on both my sister and friend had definitely saw something when they unwrapped me.

Becky frowned at me, "So why were you burrito-ed?"

She looked around, "And why the fuck is your place so cold?"

As soon as she asked those questions my peril suddenly made sense....I think.

I looked at Becky, "How cold is it?"

Becky shrugged, "I don't know. Check your thermostat. But it's cold."

I rolled my eyes and pointed at Amber who had a look on her face, "What's her problem?"

Becky looked at Amber before looking at me smirking, "You forgot to cover up in your haste into the bathroom."

Becky got up smirking at me, "I don't remember you being a show-er little brother." She amended herself, "I mean BIG brother."

I rolled my eyes and groaned feeling my face redden.

I walked past them and made my way to my digital thermostat and read that it was currently 48 degrees in the house.

That explains it.

In my stupidity, I forgot to turn the heat back on when I was trying to teach my random boners a lesson. My house must have dropped to an unbearable level forcing me to roll myself up in my sleep just to stay warm. One thing let to another and I had successfully burrito-ed myself in not only my blankets but comforter and cocooning myself all night long.

At least I stayed comfortably warm all night doing that.

I looked at the temp momentarily as I put the pieces together before finally turning on the heat silently hoping none of my pipes burst because of my stupidity.

At least it wasn't December when the outside temperatures hit single digits and stayed there until mid February to early March before it started slowly rising.

Sure during this time frame the weather was still in it's transition phase as during the day it was a nice 70-ish degrees during the day and at night it would drop to low 40's, maybe high 30's.

Within a week or so the temperatures would more than likely drop drastically and the weather would change drastically.

Soon within a week we'll go from 'nice' weather to you better put on your heavier clothing.

I stood there for a moment silently listening to my system hoping it would kick on but within a few seconds I heard the furnace kick on and started roaring as it attempted raising the house's internal heat to a more acceptable 74 degrees.

I turned as I looked at the two women, "There the heat is back on."

Becky followed me, "Is that what happened?" as she was obviously putting one and one together.

I groaned as I walked into the kitchen, "Yes my dumbass accidentally turned off the heat yesterday because it was nice out and forgot to turn it back on when I went to bed."

Amber followed behind us as she finally spoke, "So nice yesterday to walk around nude?"

I groaned, "Yes."

I grabbed a bowl before setting it on the island and walked over to my pantry and looked at my various cereals.

Should I do Honey-O's? Or Lieutenant Snap? Maybe Regular Flakes? Cinny Bread? Regular O's? Coco Flakes? Coco O's?

What? I did load up so I didn't have to go to the store all month.....I hoped.

I reached in and decided Tony's Snack sounded the best right now.

I turned and poured the frosty flakes into my bowl before retrieving my milk from the fridge.

Then I grabbed my morning supplements and loaded them into my hand before popping them in my mouth and taking a swig from my milk carton to wash them down.

I looked up at my guests before I started eating, "Would you like a bowl?"

Becky sighed and moved, grabbing a bowl and pouring herself a bowl.

I looked at Amber who briefly contemplated it and meekly spoke, "Yes please."

Becky put in a spoonful before speaking, "What did you do yesterday?"

I grunted, "Worked."

Becky squinted at me obviously not liking my answer after my debacle with my video conference mishap. I looked at her and spoke, "Relax, I just worked on my projects. No video conferences or anything like that."

Becky grunted, "Uh huh." She chewed before speaking again, "Get any more hunter's?"

I shrugged, "Hell if I know."

I looked at her, "What?"

Becky continued looking at me.

I sighed, "Listen I worked and listened to music and didn't pay attention to anything else. I worked until almost 2am. Then I went to bed," I waved my hand, "the rest you know."

Becky looked at me before lightly chuckling, "I must say it was hilarious seeing you cocooned like you were."

Amber spit out her food and started laughing as she was reminded of my predicament.

I rolled my eyes as I sighed, "Yes yes. Laugh at my predicament."

Becky laughed, "Oh I did more than that."

I blinked at her confused as she brought out her cellphone and pulled up what she was looking for before showing me her phone.

There on her phone was me....in my cocoon.

I looked up at her as she continued laughing.

I growled, "Who'd you send that to?"

She laughed as she answered, "Everyone."

She pulled up a different app, "And look your trending."

I groaned as it was official.....my sister is a Bitch.

-----------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------

-----------

November 6th

-----------

09:42: took 1st round supplements