No Pants in the House

Story Info
A 40-year old mom goes bottomless at home to de-stress.
2.1k words
3.9
16.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another Monday... at least since me and my husband got divorced a few weeks ago. Since then, I've become a single mom trying to support myself and my 19-year old son. It's been incredibly overwhelming with all the things I have to do: taking phone calls, office work, cleaning the kitchen, you name it.

My son's name is Matt, an average height man with dark brown hair. and usually hanging out with his friends, especially his girlfriend, Melissa, a tall 21-year old with long, straight, dark brown hair. Otherwise, he's working at his part-time job, flipping burgers. When he comes home, I often ask him for help, but he almost always says no, to my irritation.

Who am I? I am Michelle, a 40-year old mom with thick, shoulder-length, straight ginger hair. My two favorite things to do in my spare time is play video games and watch television, especially the sci-fi genre. Although I'm becoming middle-aged, I still try to remain young at heart, and I have sometimes embarrassed my son by socializing with his friends, including his girlfriend, whom I suspect has more in common with me than she does with Matt.

After taking a shower by myself, I went to go get dressed. I put on only a T-shirt, as I was too tired and not willing to wear anything else.

Before heading to bed, I almost forgot about doing one more thing: folding and putting away some of Matt's laundry. I had almost no energy left, and wanted to get the task done and over with, so I walked to the laundry room, bottomless, and spent about 15 minutes folding some of Matt's clothes.

I finally got into bed, feeling absolutely drained and still overwhelmed. I noticed that being bottomless helped a bit with the stress, almost as if it improved my morale and made me want to tap into taking charge of my life and acknowledging that I make the rules in the house, not Matt or my ex-husband.

Two problems still remained, however; for one, Matt would complain if he saw me bottomless, even if he had no friends over, and being bottomless doesn't change the fact that I'm still overwhelmed with a lot of things to do.

Tuesday was more or less the same type of busy day. That evening, I thought about last night, when I was bottomless while putting away Matt's clothes. This prompted me to experiment a bit, so before Matt returned home, I went into his bedroom, wearing only a T-shirt again after coming back out from showering, and put on one of his comfy sweatshirts.

Because it was winter, being bottomless with a sweatshirt over my T-shirt felt slightly better than just a T-shirt. It reminded me of when my husband used to let me wear his several years ago, although when we divorced, he took all that with him.

I went back into my bathroom, where I decided to be a bit naughty and experiment with masturbating while wearing Matt's sweatshirt. There's never a time when an orgasm does not feel great, but I still wanted true love and someone who would help make my life easier, or even help with my confidence in being a mother and not allow negative thoughts to way me down.

I looked at myself in the mirror and started crying. I wanted more than just the confidence to get things done around the house while bottomless -- I also wanted a romantic partner. At this point I don't even care whether it's a man or a woman. I just want someone to fill in for my ex-husband, someone who would give me the confidence to individually express myself at home without having to worry about being told off by my own son.

Just before Matt returned home, I put away his sweatshirt and returned to my room, and continued to wear only a T-shirt. Wanting the day to be over with, I went to bed early. I looked at my lamp for a few seconds, sighing, then turned it off.

Tomorrow morning, I went downstairs to have breakfast. I began to quietly develop a habit of going bottomless while at home.

Just then, I heard Melissa say hello to me; apparently she had walked into my house without knocking or without me noticing. I was embarrassed because I was bottomless, and let out a brief shout from being startled. I covered my pussy with my shirt, but my ass was still exposed, and I began to rush to my bedroom, apologizing for being undressed.

"Wait!" Melissa said. "I just wanted to know if Matt's home."

I stopped running and replied, "No, he isn't. He is off work today, and decided to go visit his friends."

"Also, there's no need to be embarrassed," Melissa responded. "I walk around bottomless at home all the time, although Matt has not seen me without my bottoms on yet."

I stood still, wondering how to reply, but Melissa continued, "Also, I think you look pretty cute without pants on. You have a nice shaved pussy and your ass has a nice bubble shape to it."

I blushed and said, "Well, thank you." I then proceeded to giggle and showed a small smile. I did say earlier that I would not mind having a woman for a partner, even if Matt's girlfriend, Melissa, decided to date me instead."

"Do you want to go upstairs to my bedroom? I need to talk to someone about my situation -- in private." I said. "I'll make us both coffee to drink up there, if that's what you'd like."

"Yes!" Melissa said, with a smile on her face. I don't know if it was all the stress making me feel naughty, but I somehow began to develop a crush on Melissa. Did her being tall remind me of when I leaned my head against my ex-husband's shoulder for when I sought comfort?

Upstairs in my room, I told Melissa about being overwhelmed with life, both at home and at work, and how Matt was doing little to help me around the house, even on days he was off work. We also talked a bit about our common interest, such as playing games.

"I understand," Melissa said, expressing her sympathy. "Matt is not a bad guy, but sometimes I feel that he doesn't spend enough with me or that he sometimes hangs out with his friends without bringing me to join along."

"Well, maybe you should friend-zone him," I suggested. Melissa considered the thought of doing that.

I talked to Melissa about why I was bottomless, that since a few days ago I realized it helps me to destress, and that I want to do it whenever I'm at home but worry about Matt telling me off. If only he knew things from my perspective.

"Well," Melissa said. "Perhaps you need a second person to help you around the house!" She then took her bottoms off.

My mouth slightly widened, feeling somewhat excited. "A-a-are you bisexual?" I asked Melissa. She winked at me, smiling. I briefly took time to admire her shaved pussy and round ass, which was slightly larger than mine. Perhaps me and her can later compare.

"I can be like the husband of the house actually," Melissa said. "I'm still yet to find a job, though I can decide to move out of my parents' home and in with you. Sounds like you're in desperate need of extra help."

"You are definitely welcome to move in with me," I replied. "Though what would Matt say about the fact that you're leaving him for me? And that he's still living here with us?"

"Don't worry, I've got it covered," Melissa said. "In our relationship, he's looked up to me as the alpha, so in our relationship I can easily convert that into fatherly discipline toward him if he breaks the ground rules of your home."

"I'm in favor of this!" I responded. "Me and you get along pretty well, and I remember when we sometimes talked about what video games we'd play. I've tried to talk to you and Matt's friends about video games because I do not have any other friends who share that same interest."

"Also, I always win against Matt while playing video games," Melissa said. "It's starting to get boring."

I giggled a bit, stating that I also always win against Matt while playing video games. "Believe it or not, I actually like video games more than my own son," I said. "That's why I always win."

Melissa smiled at me. She leaned toward me, presumably to embrace me with a kiss on my lips. Before she could do that, we heard Matt come home.

"Oh no, we need to get dressed!" I said to Melissa.

"No, no," Melissa said. "I want you to become more confident to be bottomless at home. You're the hottest mom I've ever seen, and I want you to express your beauty by being bottomless, or even fully naked if you'd like. It's your home, soon to be both of ours!"

Melissa continued, "Michelle, it is true that you have recently become a 40 year old and that you are a mom with several responsibilities. However, from the times that we did socialize, when Matt did not try to stand between us, I've seen you as someone within my age range. I see something beautiful within you, both inside and out."

Melissa did not hesitate to kiss me on the lips, which I pressed back against by kissing her on the lips too.

Suddenly, just before me and Melissa were about to go downstairs, Matt opened the door to our bedroom, seeing both of us bottomless. He had a boner because he had never seen his girlfriend bottomless before, but was sexually confused because he also saw me bottomless right next to Melissa.

Matt let out such a loud scream that it probably went in earshot of the entire neighborhood.

"Why!?!?" Matt asked Melissa. "What are you doing with my mom?!?!"

Melissa explained, "Okay, this is going to sound a bit complicated, but me and Michelle, who is your mother, agreed that we'd begin dating..."

Matt interrupted and shouted, "GET AWAY FROM MY MOTHER!!!"

"NO!" Melissa shouted. "And you didn't let me finish my sentence."

"I don't care just please stop flirting with my mother!" Matt said

Melissa grabbed Matt, restraining him from attacking either me or her, and tossed him to the ground, demanding he listen.

Melissa continued, "Okay, so for the reason why we're bottomless. Your mom told me that she's been overwhelmed ever since she had been divorced, and found that being bottomless helps her feel slightly less anxious in general. Now I'd like to say that, in general, she finds it nice to be bottomless in the privacy of her own home, you could have certainly helped your mother out a bit more all the times she asked. I go bottomless in the privacy of my own home a lot, and I am bottomless to stand in solidarity with your mother."

I said, "While I don't generally condone cheating, me and Melissa share more common interests in general. She was telling me how she considered friend-zoning you because she felt you did socialize with her enough."

Melissa then said, "So lucky for you, someone is going to help your mom do chores around the house. HOWEVER, this is not without consequences on your end. Me and you are no longer dating, and if you want to continue living here, you will have to accept me and Michelle walking around the house bottomless every day, or sometimes even fully naked if we feel like it. And you're not allowed to have that same privilege of being naked in our presence."

I said, "Now excuse us, me and Melissa would like to shower together."

Matt was very upset. He walked to his room, in tears. As his mother, I almost wanted to feel bad for him, but me and Melissa are dating whether he likes it or not.

In the shower, me and Melissa were comparing our breast sizes, curves, and our pussies. None of us had even done it up close and personal before. Me and her kissed a bit more. We also tried out some sexual acts, such as Melissa doing cunnilingus or thrusting her pussy against mine, though we don't have a dildo. We then kissed some more and I took my turns doing cunnilingus on Melissa. We continued to kiss and perform sexual acts. As Melissa was fingering me, I moaned and had an orgasm.

I had not felt this refreshed in over a month. If Matt wanted to keep Melissa as his girlfriend, he should have worked harder at it. But now, she is my girlfriend, now and forevermore.