No Pants in the House Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt's new gf goes bottomless with his mom and Melissa.
3k words
4.02
8.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Melissa. I am a tall 21-year old bisexual woman and the ex-girlfriend of Matt, who I broke up with for his mother, Michelle. Though Michelle is nearly twice my age, I have more in common with her than Matt.

Michelle loves to play video games like me. Matt likes to play them as well, but you could say his mom plays it more than he does. Aside from me, a lot of Matt's friends also like to play video games. Michelle made effort to socialize with me and them, almost as if she were in our age group, but Matt often tried to stop her because he felt embarrassed.

Before she was divorced, Michelle had more free time, such as to play video games, because she managed the house while her ex-husband went to work, just as tradition goes. When they divorced, Michelle was forced to find a job to continue supporting herself and Matt. She was upset that Matt, who often focuses on himself and his own life, did little to help her out, so Michelle not only had to work full-time a couple of days but also had to manage the house.

Several day Michelle had little to no energy left. Things began to change for the better when one night Michelle lazily put on only a T-shirt and did one final chore for that day, putting away Matt's laundry. She realized it felt slightly better for her to do the home chores bottomless over being fully dressed, like if being bottomless symbolized that she takes charge of her own life.

Michelle wanted to do this all the time while in the comfort of her own home, but was afraid to do it while Matt was home because she feared he would tell him off. She still did it at times when Matt was not at home.

About two days after Michelle began having a bottomless-at-home lifestyle, I walked in without knocking and saw her bottomless, as she did not expect me to be coming over. Me and her talked it through, and I loved her idea of a home lifestyle without wearing any bottoms, and encouraged Michelle by letting her know that I go bottomless all the time.

I love Michelle, and was angry at Matt for not only trying to stop me from socializing with her in the past but also because he would not help Michelle around the house, and making her feel like she can't exercise her own independence. For these reasons, I off I proposed and agreed with Michelle that I'd fill in as being like a paternal figure, against Matt's will of course, and dump him for Michelle. Moving out to co-manage a house with a hot, experienced mom where me and her decide the rules has been a great transition from previously living with my parents. Michelle no longer has to have a full-time job thanks to this.

Recently, Matt found himself a new girlfriend, Beth, a 21-year old woman with long, straight dark red hair. She was loyal to Matt, and their relationship appeared to be working out well. Good for Matt, I suppose, since he has been blue-balled several times from forced chastity while seeing me and Michelle bottomless at home.

I happen to also have a crush on Beth, and I have considered using my charm to seduce her into living with me and Michelle and adopting our bottomless lifestyle. I have this inherent desire to dominate over Matt. I started off being his dominant girlfriend, and now I've evolved into being the dominant woman of his household.

If I make Beth my other girlfriend, provided Michelle is okay with it, I'll make sure Matt kneels down before me, vowing to do anything that me, Michelle, and perhaps even Beth want him to do. It's a fun experiment I'd like to try out.

If this goes according to plan, I'll suggest to my other friends a new household system that involves them cheating on their boyfriend for his mother, especially if she is single, and have the two cooperate to ensure he does what he is told. If not, there would be some harsh consequences, such as his girlfriend psychologically tormenting him by forcing him to watch her and his mom make out. This plan could involve more than two women, depending on how many girlfriends the boyfriend has had, so in Matt's case, this plan would involve three if Beth joins.

Before carrying this idea out, I proposed it to Michelle. As expected, she did not like it, and she felt it was not only unfair to Matt but also to Beth. We argued a bit back and forth over it, but Michelle reluctantly agreed not only because our relationship as a couple would not change but also because she still needed me around the house and did not want to dump me for that reason alone. I also warned her of this idea I had beforehand, which she also appreciated.

So one evening, while Matt was at work, I invited Beth over. I wore only a T-shirt and panties, and put my hair into a bun. I planned to do a bun drop later and then remove my panties.

"Welcome!" I said to Beth as she entered the house.

"Matt's at work, right?" she replied. "So why did you invite me? Also, why don't you have pants on?"

I replied, "Yes, he's on his night shift. As for pants, well, you know, it's evening, a time to relax. I would not ever wear pants again if I did not have to. It feels more comfortable not wearing them, and I feel more independent without them."

"Well at least you're still wearing panties," Beth said. Me and her then went to go pick out a movie to watch on the television.

As we were looking for a movie, I looked at Beth with a somewhat seductive smile. She blushed a bit but quickly hid it in guilt.

"While you're at it, want to join me in taking your pants off?" I asked Beth. She agreed, so both of us watched TV wearing only a T-shirt and panties.

About an hour in, I began to take small steps to feel cozier with Beth. During a romantic scene in the film, I began to hold Beth's hand and wrapped my arm around her.

Beth was blushing and giggled a bit. Either I took her by surprise or there was something about me that she liked.

After the movie, Beth complimented me, saying "I wish I were tall like you. You're really pretty, but don't tell Matt I said this to you."

I smiled and said, "I'm not trying to take you away from Matt. In fact, I'm dating his mother."

"No way, really?" Beth said. "That's unusual!"

"Do you take issue with it?" I asked.

"Well, I guess I'll just say it's weird," Beth said. "But you do you."

"I can take you upstairs into the master bedroom and introduce you to her," I replied.

Me and Beth went upstairs into the master bedroom, where Michelle was. Michelle was still not happy about me flirting with Beth, but she put that aside when Beth was over. Michelle sat at her desk, wearing only a gray business suit shirt with a black tie. Michelle had become so comfortable and used to being bottomless, like me, that she forgot to put on pants when Beth came over.

"I see you have no pants on, but why does Matt's mom have nothing covering her waist?" Beth asked.

History repeats. Michelle tried to hide in embarrassment, like when she tried to rush away from me months ago when I walked in the house, noticing her bottomless. Beth admitted that while she felt awkward, being bottomless at home was also something she often did. Michelle sighed and went to sit down, still bottomless.

Beth looked as if she were ready to leave. "Well, I guess I better get going then... Just let me know when Matt's around," she said.

As Beth walked toward the door, I won over her attention by saying, "Oh, Beth" in a sweet, seductive voice. Beth turned around and saw me take off my panties. Just before she could question what I'd been doing now, I took out my hair-twistie, and my thick, straight dark brown hair flowed down. I shook my head a bit to help my hair uncoil, until it reached down to my ankles. I took further steps to attract Beth, by slowly shaking my hair left and right, then putting it into my arms, and tossing it back.

"Wow!" Beth said. "I know I've said earlier that you're very pretty. But even as a straight woman, I must say that you're very beautiful!"

"Hehehe, thanks," I said while putting a cute smile. I leaned over to Beth, who felt slightly reluctant but not as much as before, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Hehehe, Matt's reaaallly not going to like that you did that," Beth said while blushing. I think my soft kiss turned Beth into a lesbian, as she now wanted to get into a relationship with me and Michelle.

Michelle was still unhappy about me flirting with Beth, so I rounded up both of them and had them socialize a bit. I mostly sat and observed them communicating to one another.

"You say you're 40? You're pretty good-looking for a 40-year old mom," Beth said.

"Thank you, dear," Michelle said. "That aside, you could say that I'm still young at heart."

At that point in their conversation, Beth looked horny, as if she wanted to take off her bottoms like me and Michelle. The thought of two women walking around with me, the alpha woman, gave me an idea.

"Come into the closet, I want you to both dress as my two assistants," I said.

The three of us went together into the closet. The first thing I did was gently put Beth to the ground. She slightly squirmed and breathed heavily as I looked at her with a romantic smile while walking my fingers down to her pants. I slowly pulled them off.

"Welcome to the family," I sensually whispered in Beth's ear before proceeding to kiss her on the lips again, a bit more passionately than last time.

"Can Matt kiss you like that?" I asked Beth.

"Well, to be honest, I think you're better at it," Beth said. "Yes, Matt has kissed me before, but yours is softer, gentler, more sensual, and slower to stretch out the moment."

I smiled at her compliment. "Are you going to continue dating Matt?"

"Yes," Beth said. "But at the same time, now I want to be in a date with you and Michelle. What do I do? I feel you've got me into a messy situation."

"Now now," I said. "It will all be okay, you'll see. Matt will come home in about half an hour, and I'll have a talk with him if he gets angry and upset about our new threesome. I can understand that you want to go back and forth between me and him, but one thing that I will tell him is that he has to accept that you're also now my girlfriend, otherwise he can leave this home."

"So basically I can choose to go with you and Michelle or him whenever I feel like it?" Beth replied.

"Yes, though I'd advise that you find the strength within yourself to also become the alpha over him. So if he doesn't treat you properly, you'll have no hesitation to slap him and leave him on his own. Reward yourself to him as a treat for good behavior, otherwise force him to abstain unless he allows respects you."

"I like that idea!" Beth said. "Ruling over my boyfriend sounds like a lot of fun!"

"Some day, patriarchy will hopefully be no more," I said. "Men will have the lowest rank in a relationship between one or more ladies, who will rule over them."

After Beth and Michelle got dressed, the three of us went back out of the closet. I told them both to wear thigh-high striped socks and a fitted sweater extending just above the waistline so their naked pussy and ass can remain visible.

"You both look GORGEOUS!" I said. "You look like sisters!" They both looked at themselves in the mirror, admiring their cute outfits.

Beth pressed her face against Michelle's butt and rubbed it. "It's so soft and plushy," she said.

Michelle smiled. "Yours isn't so bad too, sweetheart," and giggled.

"Wait, you think I'm attractive too?" Beth said as she began to smile. "But wouldn't you be mad that I'm cheating on your son for you?"

Michelle put her hand on Beth's shoulder and said, "Well, from what I gathered, Melissa taught me just now that there's nothing wrong with women wanting to experience some sexual liberty amongst one another, like when Melissa flirted with you to help build your self-confidence and explore your feelings. I'm sure the wisdom and life experience of a mother can really build up a young woman's confidence through sexual interactions too."

Beth and Michelle decided to have sex, per my suggestion, while keeping their sweater and thigh high socks on.

While having sex, Michelle said to Beth, "Mmm, let me taste some of that pussy." She sucked on Beth's pussy lips and licked her outer vagina a bit. This made Beth even hornier, and her breathing patterns suggest that she would soon have an orgasm.

"Now you try," Michelle said.

Just as Beth was about to have her turn on Michelle's pussy, the front door opened and we heard Matt say that he's home. He returned from work a bit early.

"Oh no!" Michelle said. "I should not have had oral sex with Beth!"

"Relax, relax, I got this!" I said. Michelle and Beth then sat still.

Matt opened the door to the bedroom. "Mom, what's goin-"

Now Matt had seen me with Michelle before, but not his new girlfriend, Beth, with her. When he turned his eyes to both of them sitting together, bottomless in matching outfit, he screamed, similar to when he saw me and Michelle, only this time it was a bit louder.

Matt shouted, "WHY, MOM!??! WHY DO THIS TO ME?!? I GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND, AND NOW I FIND HER WHORING WITH YOU AND MELISSA!!!" He ran toward Michelle, attempting to physically assault her. Just before Matt could land his first hit on Michelle, I sprung into action and tossed him on the ground.

As Matt continued throwing a tantrum, I had to continue restraining him, and I even smacked him. "You might want to stop before Beth gets out her phone and starts recording you," I threatened.

That got Matt to calm down from his massive outburst. Beth and Michelle felt bad for Matt because of how harsh I can be toward him. However, they were not angry at me, and Michelle actually loves how good I am at punishing Matt whenever he misbehaves. I remember one time Michelle said I was even better at doing it than his dad.

Beth and Michelle requested I step out of the room to try and comfort Matt. Because I was not there, I did not know how the interaction went, but I can assume both of them kissed Matt to help him feel better. I smirked at the thought of his mother kissing him while bottomless, as that would probably make him horny when she meant it in a motherly way.

A few minutes later, I asked if I could come back in. "So, are we all in mutual agreement on the new plan?" I asked.

Beth replied, "Well obviously Matt doesn't like it so much, hehe, but I did tell Matt I would continue dating him as long as he gives me the freedom to be in a relationship with you and Michelle as well."

"Perfect," I responded. "Just remember that I'm not dating him anymore, so make sure that germ stays away from me while he's naked or in the shower with you."

"Well, that's a wrap. It's pretty late, so I should probably go home now," Beth said. "But I'll try and make plans to move in with you guys soon."

"Oh, there's one last thing I'd like you to do with me and Michelle," I said. "Do you have the time?"

"I suppose I could do one last thing before I head off to bed," Beth said.

"Okay, so how would you like to take a warm bath with me and Michelle?" I asked.

"Sure, I can do that!" Beth said. "That would save me having to wash myself before going to get tonight."

Beth saw that Matt was sad and disappointed that he could not join them. She then went to Matt and said, "Sometime, we can schedule a day to take a bath or shower together, just me and you." She then kissed Matt, and he slightly smiled.

It was pretty cramped in the bathtub because Beth is in it with me and Michelle. The three of us compared our breast and ass size; me and Michelle did this before, but we re-evaluated now that Beth was doing it with us. My boobs are the biggest and I have the largest rounded ass, and I like to think it's because I'm the big boss. However, Michelle and Beth have pretty good curves too.

Most of our bath time was harmless fun, however, such as when I splashed some water on Beth. Of course, we were also kissing one another, although most sexual acts are difficult to do in a bathtub, especially when there's three people in it.

As we prepared to get out of the tub, I said to Beth, "Some time, I can also show you some of my life experience, if you know what I mean." I quickly stuck my tongue in and out to suggest cunnilingus.

I can't wait for Beth to move in with me and Michelle. The two of us are already kind of fed up with home responsibilities, so we're going to make him do it, even before Beth moves in. Being bottomless symbolizes female power, so think of how fun it would be when all three of us rule over him!