All Comments on 'No Pants in the House Ch. 02'

by roastknox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a good story and still to quick. I think Beth as being on the bottom might need to do more chores then Michelle and Melissa does no chores being the alfa. Maybe they should keep Beth totally nude for awhile. Maybe Matt needs to see each of the three pair up and have some fun together while in the same room. he should have to fix their baths for them . make it interesting on things they all do together as well as what each does with Matt. He needs to kiss mom goodnight more often. just Ideas. she remember sometimes a slow build up is exciting all on it's own.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The normal thought would be for Matt to either pack up and crash with a friend, or come up with a plan to fuck them over. Reading this, it seems like he has mental issues, just going along and letting things happen. If it happened to me, the ex and mom would be in my crosshairs.

roastknoxroastknoxover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback. I'm not an expert author, although I do type out the story as it unfolds in my mind.

I do see what you mean about the short stories since all 9 stories I wrote are short. I think it's because I want the quickest possible scenarios to get to the part readers waiting for.

As for Matt, he was livid but Melissa, being a natural dominatrix, was going to inflict severe punishment such as posting video of his tantrums online or brutally beat him. I suppose I could have made more effort to convey Melissa as having somewhat sadistic desires toward men who upset her. Then Beth did say to Matt she will date him but also his mom and ex-girlfriend.

The bottomlessness being a symbol of power was referenced in Princess of Valoria. I actually have imagined some kind of women-only cult where the leader is fully nude but all the other women are bottomless in matching uniforms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a totally similar experience, but....I had a Mistress long ago, when I was cute and fresh, when I went to her house, she would pull my pants down in the back so she always see my ass. She loved my butt and couldn't get enough of it, in every way possible. I even had to go outside sometimes like that, in the backyard. I also had to have my ass exposed, anytime someone came over. She would beckon me to her and rub it and touch it at will. I thought it was a bit over the top, but I was a newbie. Now, looking back, I find it very erotic, and often use it to climax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous