All Comments on 'No Questions Asked Pt. 03'

by Choppedliver

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I read this story after I read your newer story “Star Studded”. My God, they are the same story: wife has an embarrassing secret and doesn’t trust her husband enough to tell him, so she plays elusive games with him forcing them to talk around the main point for chapter after chapter ad nauseum while the story festers at a complete standstill. This does not work, it is very poor story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

,she just want hallpass for lesbian sex there is doubt ,what if test there a man also to determine she like men also and secrets are there can be relieve to her husband she is actually bi she relieve she likes dick also..did she cheat her hubby,after all he is her not strong enough to stop her,may be he has become her cuckhold now she might ho go for another test with man to discover herself time will tell..bye

usaretusaret7 months ago

Too long, and all that mundane dialogue. Final thought at the end was: with only two possible outcomes, this has dragged on much too long.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very interesting,

Not very erotic but lots of raw powerful emotons

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

A lot can be said about this tale but one aspect stands out...It is too long and confusing. she goes from a scared wife to a kook in a couple of days. How difficult would it have been to determine if she is pining for a remake lover or sex? Every conversation she had with her Therapist was determined that she was a victim of a predatory female. Not that she loved the intersection but instead she craved comfort. I really didn't see the dilemma.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Deep, Deep, /doctorate level analysis

First part was interesting; then on to the end part 3 was exceedingly tiresome.

It went from a grade 5 part 1 to all the way down to a 1 at the end of part 3.

Doctorate level analysis has it's proper place helping people.

This whole adventure story is not a example of what analysis is really good for.

It tore the hell out of a strong bond in marriage that really will not ever full recover.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not that this story wasn't well-done, technically, but the ending never convinced me that one single word coming out of her mouth was true or that she was to be trusted. He really believed her? That's just a bridge too far.

ker63469ker634695 months ago

I enjoyed part 1. Part 2 just went on and on without ending. I was looking for redemption in part 3 but never really found it. All on all a good effort, the story got lost at times tho.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Intellectuals doing what they do best…nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kick the stupid slut to the curb, if she is questioning her sexuality then she by definition isn't either happy or satisfied with her husband. She doesn't love him she is simply selfish and doesn't want to risk her meal ticket. Women monkey branch it is their nature they are hypergamous always looking for the BBD bigger better "deal/dick". Nothing in these three stories makes sense nothing about her trip required her secrecy hence she's either an idiot or a liar and sorry but men should never suffer a fool or a liar.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Only a twisted mind could come up with drivel like this. I could poke a million holes in the logic here but why bother? The narrative has been forced in a particular way so I'll just take it for what it is.

The big one for me is: why would it matter if she was bi if she's committed to her husband and would never leave him? If it turned out she was, then all she has achieved is cheating for the sake of verification, which would ultimately sour the marriage. So very dumb. She said it herself I suppose: he married a basket case.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

kick that bitch to the curb, she lied, locked bag, hid stuff from husband, wanted someone else. was seeing a shrink behind his back.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

-100 stars -

No likeable characters and an insane plot makes a really rotten story.

I agree with some of the other comments - kick the SLUT to the curb and move on.

tangledweedtangledweed4 months ago

Biggest switch: wife pukes over attempted infidelity, not the husband. Pull back the curtain to reveal a sex scandal only something mildly titillating to a person born in the 1880s. Sex is simple. People be crazy. This hall pass story made me sleepy.

Eir1kurEir1kur4 months ago

Repetitive and not strong enough to support that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The vomiting made me giggle so I liked all 3 parts.

HARDUP1957HARDUP19573 months ago

Too much build up and not enough finish. Good story but it's not one I would reread or recommend to my wife it would bore her. just for the authors information this is the first of your stories I have read, I plan to read more of your story because you peaked my interest in your work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope this author continues writing.

This was a unique and ambitious, hard to implement take on the hall pass trope.

ErilogicaErilogica2 months ago

Loved the back and forth, the ups and downs. Great drama. 5 stars.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore1981about 2 months ago

Hmm while it was interesting, I'm not sure I can get behind this story there was more going on with her then what she said and Dave was too blind and stupid to see it. What she said is not something a wife would feel the need to keep a secret from her husband she would tell him and he could have possibly helped set something up in a safe way not her running half way across the country so the question is what was she hiding from him cause it wasn't that another question what did she really get up too it's safe to say she wasn't with another woman means she was more than likely fucking another man the entire time it's too obvious that she was hiding something more than she finds other women attractive

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 2 months ago

She felt the need to keep that a secret from her husband I don't buy it. I feel she was hiding something else and used that as a way to get him to agree, I believe she went to Austin so she can fuck other guys or maybe just 1 without her husband finding out the truth she wouldn't have hid the fact that she finds other women attractive that's nothing a loving husband would really have a issue with unless you act on it without his permission depending upon the husband hell why won't we women find others attractive men find other women attractive and some men find other men or both men and women attractive finding someone else attractive is nothing acting on it is where the issue is so again she was definitely hiding the fact she wanted to fuck another man without her husband knowing and catching her Dave was just plumb stupid if I was to try that shit with my husband he would see through that bullshit quick

mfj77mfj77about 2 months ago

Yikes! The husband's self talk on Saturday makes Wood Allen look like an optimist and Rodney Dangerfield look like the king of the world. And I can't believe the psychiatrist would allow ANY contact with hubby during the testing. On top of that, there should have been NO promise of any contact on the night of the "final". Even letting hubby know the "final" was taking place had NO upside for hubby.

/

Think both husband and wife will need long term therapy after this.

/

A very contrived story. So much dialog, emotional apprehension and misery based on bad (even if somewhat "normal") thinking patterns.

/

Glad it had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The husband should havehhis marriage to this woman annuled

promptly. The wife has a very primitive, underdeveloped ego structure and cannot be seen as a competent adult. The marriage wad based on representations of her self image that now are revealed to have been deceptions.

The wife is wrestling with fundamental concepts of self that normally are resolved in early childhood. Her persistent struggles are indicative of serious pathology. Her issues have not been magically resolved by a weekend that blended some sort of psychological assessment with the services of a paid sex worker. The wife is a mental health ticking time bomb. It is not a question of whether she will implode. It is only a matter of when and whom will be injured by the easily forseeable conflagration.

NallusNallusabout 2 months ago

Too angst-ful for me.

Real people though, both highly contemplative. Both beat themselves up too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She gaslighted him. There were no therapists, no “girlfriends.” There was only a swingers party that allowed her to participate stag. She got pounded by every cock at the party, all the while laughing at her poor, pathetic husband who sat pining for her at home alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Up and down

Read it all and liked it But too much for me to love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well we do, a good story

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 month ago

Loved the first 2 parts of the story the last chapter was to me a let down as the turmoil she put him through would never be forgotten once a little bit of mistrust is put into your head it's there forever it doesn't matter if you try to forget it will surface every now and then. Would love an alternative ending by this wonderful author

Thank you Darren

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

He gets what he put up with and was thankful for being an NPC prop in the end.

Schwanze1Schwanze115 days ago

If finding someone else desirable was cheating we would all be cheaters. False premise

OlefishermanOlefisherman7 days ago

From the first he was heading towards trouble with his wife. Come on you tell your wife you are going away for the weekend and can't call her or let her no where your going or with who or what you are going to do and you know what you'll come back to. It won't be a happy wife, You'll be darn lucky to come home to a house an not a process server. Ya,ya, it's just a story, written by aauthor with his head up his ____.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

This is a weird story about a weird woman who this fairly normal seeming guy is married to. What the fuck is the matter with her? She's definitely messed up. To me, the whole issue of not trusting him enough to be able to talk with him about it sooner, shows that something deeper is wrong with her and her ability to trust and love. That's the part that she, and they, would need continuing counseling for. He forgave her for that far too quickly, especially after everything she put him through. He maybe should have accepted her back on a provisional basis only, commiting to that counseling and working on her issues. Bit of a narcissist, isn't she? She was far more consumed with her issues than how what she was doing would affect him, and she showed that at every turn. The make-up was far too quick, and far too stupid, especially when contrasted with some of the very insightful things you had him think and say previously. You turned him into just a relieved, pussy-whipped fool. So, yeah. Didn't like the ending much.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

This story was preposterous, obviously. Where to start? The only choice, to me, is whether to throw her out immediately, or spring it on her as a surprise when she returns. The compassionate way (because it would be upfront) would be to send her to the guest room immediately and tell her if she wants even a chance to stay married they need to go to counseling together asap. Forget going for the weekend. The distrust, disrespect, and narcissism she showed were way too much to overlook, and maybe ever get past. The more vindictive play would be to send her to the guest room now, but not mention counseling, just don't talk to her anymore, other than to say "Of course I don't want you to go. This is preposterous.". If she goes anyway, change the locks and put her stuff in storage. Then it's counseling before you can consider letting her back in the house. The level of disrespect and disingenuousness is just immense, as is her narcissism. Until she can see this and respond appropriately, the relationship is on hold, if not life support. I did enjoy some of his insightful insights and dialogue. But was very disappointed in the ending, as it seemed he just lost his mind and all his intelligence when his pussy came back. And what of her own inept counselors? Didn't she discuss her plan with them? They didn't tell her she'd be risking her marriage to approach him this way? Geesh. At least you got us stirred up, didn't ya? By the number of comments at least!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoppedliver@Choppedliver
I started reading on Literotica in 2013 after a small case of what was supposed to be terminal cancer. I had a lot of chemo, radiation, and surgery. Yet (obviously) here we are. My body had been though the ringer and simply didn't function in all sorts of ways. I married my hi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES