All Comments on 'No Self Esteem'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 6 years ago
5/5

Awesome...Love it

mortlmortlover 6 years ago
More.

It was so good, I wish there was more. I kinda have the feeling this was a one part affair, but I can still ask for a continuation, right?

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Possibly the best story...

When I get a text or hear a trans girl say she wants to fuck me again or she misses that my ass, I can't help myself. I relate to this male character who I share my name with but possibly behave even more pathetic. The common name means there is thinking required to put myself in the story which in turn, I'm not doctor, means more blood to flow available to occupy my hypothetical erection. I was very excited to finally see your name again and you did not disappoint. Thank you for another story:)

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961over 6 years ago

Very nice story. I can see myself being Colin. It would be heaven.

subpatsubpatover 6 years ago
DAMN!!!!!!

Some guys have all the luck, love the story

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

Love the twist where he doesn't end up with the girl you expect at the beginning. And who doesn't want to be spit roasted by two Dominant trannys.

Fred190666Fred190666over 6 years ago
Wonderful

I just adored reading that story. Thank you very much. I hope you keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you're back!

im so happy you're writing stories again. there hasn't been any good content on this site like this in a long time. thanks for sharing with us again!

orzysorzysover 6 years ago
YAY!

Glad to have you back!

Absolutely great story - and I really hope you make this a series!

f1dude_lotusf1dude_lotusover 6 years ago

Just as everyone else has been writing here, absolutely glad to see one of your stories on here. Been a long time fan and thoroughly enjoyed this story! Really hope there are more to come!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 6 years ago
Lots of fun!

Terrific story, well told with a zesty twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
glad to see this

can't tell you how happy i was to see your name pop up in the "recently added" page. Your stories were some of the first I read here when I found this site and still are my go-toos when I'm bored with the new stuff. this story was fantastic. Love the twist and I'm glad the main character ended up with someone who can make him happy. I hope you continue to write, I'll certainly be there to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish we saw more from you

Love your work. Always have. Truely the master of the genre.

EroticaReader187EroticaReader187over 6 years ago
Back at it again!

Truly good to se you back, you here on of the first writers to get me onto the site and into the kink with your glorious stories, and it's safe to say your still as good if not better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazed

I didn't expect to see any of your stories again, and oh boy I'm positively surprised. I'm exactly like Colin, and this was so good... absolutely amazing!

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

What happened to Shelia did she find that man and what about Colin and Kelly.

LuganisLuganisabout 6 years ago
The best story of the genre.

I have to say I read this genre in different sites, even in other languages, and this is the best I’d read in a long time.

Please keep developing this story... may Sheila find her alpha and transform him in a beta?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Completely unrelated.

This is really unrelated, but my dad really hates The Offspring because they stole a song from a buddy of his and put it on their debut album. No real reason to mentioning it, but who cares? I don't even know if it's true, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!!

Very nicely written. You are one of the best authors on Literotica. Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved this!

Can we get a chapter two soon, please? I want to see how this turns out between them all.

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 5 years ago
Oooh, damn, definitely need more of this!

Fucking amazing story! I can just picture those 2 big dicked ladies pummeling him with their big dicks and pleasure. Made me jealous and wish i was him, for real! How big are those 2 ladies? What happens next? How deep does Kellys dominance over him go? How submissive and adoring does he get of her? Does kelly and shelia friendship end over him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it.

Not just the turning on erotica part. Tgat we are used to see in here. But the conflicting emotions and the metaphors used while they both entered his apartment.

Definitely would like a next chapter and most of all u to write more and more of this genre. A story that touches heart and brings blood to my parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful

I am Colin copy and would love to be in his position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely wonderful, I hope you write a sequel.

Maybe a sequel 5 years later, after Kelly has collared him/married him.

I look forward to reading your other stories!

Sincerely,

Wannabe Collin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story!

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

I'm a spineless faggot and I love dominant shemales. I love it when they use me just as a piece of meat. Lucky Colin...

Gladys54Gladys54over 2 years ago

Love a sissy like Colin sucking me to keep me hard while I've a real guy breeding me !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd like to see some sort of follow up to this, to put some closure on the Shelia loose end, if nothing else

ruwildruwildabout 1 year agoAuthor

Funny you should ask for that Anonymous, because I actually to have a wrap-up chapter about 2/3rds done. Hopefully I will post it sometime this summer.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Bravo! A spectacular love story with a sad, but wonderfully happy twist at the end. A must read!

Can we please get another story about their future?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...