All Comments on 'No Way Out Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Swamp Frogs

“No Way Out”, hands down, should be in the top 7 of stories you have written. I was guessing at the end of chapter 2 that Melinda had to come in again, Laura or Teresa couldn’t have shot at the FBI without it becoming a blood bath. Also, knew that this might be your story to start to bring Don and Cindy back together with the ties to Betty. I believe you have laid the groundwork down for Cindy to have plausible deniability to the question of Don “sleeping with” Betty, for Cindy had to be asleep for part of the transport.

I was hoping that Nash would do the right thing and help Carole and Bowser out at the end of chapter 2. I see that the whoever is behind him has turned him against the IC. AWESOME line in the story with Teresa threatening to “shoot his balls off, if he had any”.

I really expected this to be a 5 part story from you, and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. As always, keep up the excellent work on the story of Donald and company.

Phil

RegnzRegnzover 3 years ago

You know I really hate how I’ve got to wait for the next chapter, but the way you build suspense is just brilliant that I keep checking back continually to see if the next chapter has been upload and that’s a reflection on how great your story telling is

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 3 years ago
Very ecxiting story!

At first, I figured that it was one of the buffoonish Rover s brothers that forged the custody document. However, I wonder if Nash is working undercover to root out corruption in the FBI. He may have forged the document knowing that it wouldn’t stand up to scrutiny.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uncle Harvey to the rescue!!

Candy is way too calm. She's been talking to her father and they've hatched some sort of plan... or...he's "brainwashed" her so that she is unable to remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am hooked. 🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟 five stars all the way.

jayrel47jayrel47over 3 years ago

Doesn't she just take the 5th? Does giving her immunity cancel that . Couldn't she say she wasn't present when and if it happen and she couldn't speculate. Beside she and Don would have had this conversation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whoops!

Before you can prove a lie you must establish the truth, and it may not be what you are so certain it is.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE WONDER WHO REALLY RUNS THEIR GOVERNMENT

with all the bias of the media, justice dept, and lastly the right people how do they continue to operate sans rules or regulations. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tension just went up a few notches

All Cindy has to say is at no time during the trip did she see or hear the Iron Crowbar have sex with Betty Morelli. She already has said the only times she did not have eyes on either Crowbar or Morelli was when she was in the bathroom or while she was asleep.

Of course the next step would be for the state and the Feds to take a blood sample from Cindy's baby to verify that Donald Troy was or was not the father of the child.

With Ned dead the only male blood relative to Crowbar is his nephew Todd and his Uncle Harvey. So, a doctored blood sample replacing any legitimate blood sample taken, showing either Todd or Harvey to be the father would have to be created and then switched with the legitimate sample. Otherwise, there really is "no way out" that I can see, other than Cindy resigning from TCPD and moving with Betsy & Callie to a non-extradition country and living in one of The Vision's compounds. As long as Betsy is alive and the powers that be who are running this investigation are breathing and empowered, Betsy's blood will be gone after to show that Crowbar had sex with Betty Morelli while under his protection.

Even if they find the killer of Betty Morelli, that won't stop them, as long as it is possible for them to get Betsy's blood to be tested against that of Crowbar's.

fromindiafromindiaover 3 years ago

Wellllll... IC did have sex with Betty so.......

Interesting....

Also a very strange story.......

If FBI can harass normal citizen then what any body can if they just want....

TTVOLTTVOLover 3 years ago

Cindy will admit that SHE did have sex with Betty.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

They're not going to trap Cindy?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum8 months ago

I agree with the previous comment that Cindy will say she slept with Betty. Great story

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good follow up chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES