All Comments on 'Nomally Abnormal'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Hope she finds what she is looking for!

5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm not really into BSDM, but I read it to learn. It's certainly not like most of your stories, thank goodness!

Pfj99Pfj9912 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I've enjoyed being both a dominant and a submissive. Thank you for shining light on this topic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very, very nice if a bit long. Gentle. Ended a tad abruptly. Walt could be a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it!!! I learned a lot, not having experienced anything like that before, I have watched porn renderings, but never understood that the person being dominated was actually in control. That was really exciting, and found myself being so stimulated, almost to orgasm as I read your story. I would love to find a group such as you described to explore and talk about dominance. Knowing that the dominant is not in control, I think I could be persuaded to explore that side of myself.

maneater82maneater824 months ago

Amazing! A well written story and great insight into the dom/sub relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hated the middle section about dominant woman and submissive men.

Most people are either into male doms or female dommes. Including both in the same story just means there’s something to turn off both groups.

2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...