Nora and James - a Story Pt. 09

Story Info
Nora and James go to the theater.
1.7k words
3.26
5.5k
5
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers

Early Sunday morning, Nora and I were laying in bed, listening to the sound of rain on the skylight above. The night before, we had had another wonderful dinner with Adrian and highly satisfying after dinner sex.

"Nora, did you have fun with Adrian last night?'

"Oh yeah, very much. He just fills me so completely. And it was so nice to have you there beside me as I rode him. Your hands on my breasts, your lips on mine, kissing me as a cock moved inside me. It's no wonder I love you so much."

"It's my favorite way of watching you fuck. It's so good to be that close to you when you're doing it. And it was especially nice when you gave me that great big smile and asked me to finish in your mouth."

"That great big smile has special meaning."

"Which is?"

"I've blown other men. But that was just for fun, for pure lust. The smile is my way of saying how much you mean to me and welcome to my mouth."

"Hearing you talk like that is getting me horny all over again. Wanna fuck?"

"Don't I always? Put on one of our movies and we can watch ourselves while we do it."

"What tape would you like to see?"

"How about the one from out fifth anniversary?"

"OK with me but why that one?"

"I like the part with the three black guys and how they did you. How they came on your face. That was uber hot."

"Video's rolling. Let me sit back against the headboard and you climb abord."

"Mmm. Rub my clit, love. This is so nice - a long slow fucking and a beautiful orgasm for us both while we watch porn."

And it was. To be with my wife and seeing ourselves all over again, man, I came hard.

"God, Nora, that was wonderful. You had a great idea. Are you hungry? How about I fix breakfast for us?

"Pancakes, I hope, with syrup - sweet like you."

LATER

As we finished breakfast, Nora had a request.

"Do you remember the two young guys in our movie, Martin and John?"

"How could I forget them? Very black, very ... vigorous. And personable too, I thought."

"I like that they're skinny and lean and normal size, not like the black hulks you see in home porn movies."

"Yeah, not ten inches."

"I want it to be my turn. I'd like to have sex with them. And with you. A foursome. Would you like that too?"

"Sure. Interracial has always been a turn on and I'd get a lot of pleasure from watching you."

"Then ask Adrian. See if he can connect us."

And so I did. After dinner one evening, I asked Adrian if he could fix us up."

"Nora, James, I have an even better idea. Remember that club we visited where couples would perform before an audience? How would you like to fuck Martin and John there? On a stage. In front of James and with an audience?"

"Oh my God. I would never have thought of it. It sounds exciting, to screw that way, being watched. Oh, can we? Let's do it!"

"Yeah, I'll ask them. I hardly think that they'll refuse. You're so sexy. Who could pass that up?"

A week later, Adrian called to say that he had arranged everything. Next Saturday, he would host a dinner for the four of us so we could get to know Martin and John better. Then, we would go to the theatre. Nora would be the star.

Saturday came. Nora and I were showering together, getting ready to go out.

"Nora, what do you think you'll be doing in a few hours?"

"I think I'll be naked, kissed and hugged by two naked black guys with beautiful hard cocks. I think I'll let my imagination run totally wild. I'm going to get fucked twice and you'll get to watch me. I think I'll ask them to stroke one another while I rim them. And I think you are going to get the show of a lifetime."

Adrian's dinner party for us was fabulous as always, with plenty of good food and good wine.

Martin and John told us about themselves. Where they grew up, how they came to become friends in graduate school. Both were graduate students at University. Martin was enrolled in the computer sciences program while John was starting his studies in quantitative biology.

Our host explained:

"Dinner before theatre is traditional. I wanted you two to get better acquainted with Martin and John. I thought it would add to the sexual tension to have you both chatting with two guys who will soon be fucking Nora.

Nora smiled at me.

Adrian continued, "James, I wanted us to imagine what they will do with your wife. She'll be kissing them, and I wonder which of our friends will be in Nora's cunt, or who will be in her ass."

A shiver of excitement ran through me when I thought about the things I was going to see.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time. The show must go on!"

Adrian and I sat on comfortable benches arranged around a low stage. It held a single bed that was well lit. Six other couples formed the rest of the audience. One of the couples was two women.

The house lights dimmed, and Nora, Martin and John walked on stage. I gasped. They were naked and her guys were hard as they could be.

"Guys, I'm going to start things off by being very kinky. John, I want you to hold your friend's penis in your hand. Nothing very bi, just friendly. Do it for me while I lick your ass."

John was reluctant at first, as you might imagine. But he gave in. Nora dropped to her knees behind him, spread his cheeks and slowly ran her tongue over his asshole. God, is that sexy. The sight of this beautiful white woman, my wife, rimming a black dude. John started to moan when Nora's tongue penetrated him. She really was very skilled at this by now.

Then they switched. It was Martin's turn to have his ass loved. I think his pleasure was all the greater with his buddy's dick in his hand. It would be for me for sure.

Nora disengaged. "I want one of you to lie down so I can sit on his face and get eaten. And, of course, I'll want a cock in my mouth."

Martin volunteered. "Let me lie down and you can climb aboard." They did and Martin began to lick Nora enthusiastically. She began to enjoy John's dick. It was so hot to see her sucking and running her tongue around the head. After a while, they switched. Now it was John's talented tongue in Nora's cunt, and she got to suck the guy who just finished eating her. This time, Nora had a small orgasm, moaning "oh, yeah" around Martin.

It was time to fuck. Nora said "Martin, John, we are going to have some very intimate fucking tonight. Martin, you go first. Lie down. I'm going to ride you, cowgirl style. While I fuck, J want John to stand beside me. I want to kiss him, and I want him to hold my face in his hands and kiss me, with lots of tongue. I want whoever's hands aren't occupied to hold my breasts and play with my nipples. We're going to put on a hell of a show."

Nora got on top of Martin and slowly lowered herself onto him. The sight of a black cock and a white pussy coming together was stunning, especially because the pussy was my wife's. She rode him slowly at first, enjoying a long slow fuck. And also enjoying John's tongue in her mouth and his hands on her breasts. The whole show, seeing the three of them together, black on white on black, was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. That it was my wonderful wife in the middle made it way more exciting than just interracial sex. I was proud of her, they way she had grown to be sexually confident and creative.

After Martin came in her and after a beautiful orgasm, it was time to switch. John got sloppy seconds, but he wasn't complaining. There is much to be said for being inside a pussy that's well lubricated with your predecessor's cum.

The show was over. What a show. What an incredibly erotic performance. I certainly enjoyed it and I'll wager it was one of the hottest things the audience had ever seen. That was Adrian's opinion.

Nora and I took an Uber home. As we got ready for bed, Nora said "James, I had at least three orgasms tonight. Martin and John had theirs. You've been left out. Now, it's your turn. Come to bed and I'll give you a blowjob."

As we cuddled together, she began to lick my shaft. "Did you enjoy the show? Did it make you horny, watching me?" she asked. "Let's fantasize about it while I suck you. I love imagining sexy scenarios, things we could do together or to others, things we could have done to us."

"Did you enjoy seeing me fucked by those two black dudes? Did it get you very hard? Would you like to see it again?"

I said yes to both.

"James, if we do it again, would you like to be on stage with me? I hope you would. I'd like that. I'd like to be watched while I'm being double penetrated, one man in my ass and one in my pussy. You could lube my ass, put your finger up it. You could rub my pussy and feel how ready I was, how much I wanted what was going to happen. I'd want you to feel how hard their cocks are and then put each of them in me. Would you do that for me? I could suck you and you could finish by cumming on my face. Would it excite you to be with me like that, to be watched, to have people see your cum dripping from my face?"

"Well, I'd be open to trying it, I guess. I've never done the exhibitionist thing before. I'm not sure I know what to say."

"Don't say anything. Just enjoy. Just give me your cum."

goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers