Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney nodded and began to slam her sister harder and faster. The two sisters moaned louder as their pleasure began to grow. Caitlin smiled as she watched them fuck. Suddenly, Courtney began to moan louder than before. "I'm gonna cum," she moaned.

Chloe moaned in agreement. "Me too sis," she said.

Caitlin smiled. "Good girls," she said. "Cum together. Experience the dual orgasm. Remember, your orgasms fuel your passion for each other." Chloe and Courtney were too lost in their own pleasure to care for what Caitlin was saying.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Courtney exclaimed.

"Shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" Chloe screamed. The two of them moved in sync with one another and knew exactly when to break and when to join. Courtney was the first to cum. She pumped her cock deep inside Chloe's snatch, spraying her creamy ejaculate inside her sister. As she did, she continued to pound her sister. This caused her to cum again for the second time. And still she kept going, experiencing a third orgasm. In the midst of her third orgasm, Chloe finally came. The two sisters screamed their heads off when that happened and afterwards, they panted and laid in bed. The sheets were soaked with the fruits of their lovemaking, but they both were incredibly happy that they learned.

Caitlin smiled and hugged them tightly and the three of them fell asleep, with Courtney's cock deep inside Chloe and Chloe's head resting on Caitlin's chest.

Meanwhile, Iris, Nora and Loriane were making out with each other in Iris's and Caitlin's bed. Nora then proceeded to lower her mouth down to Iris's cock and began to suck on it. Loriane then proceeded to follow suit, sucking on Nora's cock. Iris then smiled before she proceeded to suck on Loriane's cock. Iris then patted Nora's head. "Come on sweetie," she said. "Share it with your daughter." Nora nodded. Loriane then crawled over and joined Nora in sucking on Iris's cock. The combination of the two mouths was too much for Iris to handle. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." Iris screamed as she came, spraying her creamy ejaculate all over herself, Nora and Loriane. The three of them then proceeded to fall asleep.

The next day...

Iris woke up first. She rolled over and saw Nora and Loriane were both still asleep. She smiled. She cuddled up against her daughter and began to fondle Nora's breasts. Nora smiled and woke up. She turned her head back and smiled at her mother. "Good morning sweetie," Iris said as she stroked Nora's head.

"Morning," Nora yawned as she rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?"

Iris checked the alarm clock on her bedside table. It was 4:30 am. "It's 4:30 am," she said. "By the way, Naomi and Willow called. They want to come over and do a weekly movie review series." Nora nodded. "Okay. I think we should probably head to the shower." Nora nodded. The two women then noticed that Loriane was awake. "Care to join us?" Loraine nodded. The three of them then headed to the bathroom. The bathroom was well designed. There was a height measurer as well as a scale.

Nora hopped onto the scale and smiled. "Measure my height and weight Mom," she said. Please,... please--- please--- please ---please ----please---- please ----please ----please -----please ------please ------please."

Iris smiled. "Okay sweetie," she said. "Calm down. Let's check your height first." Nora nodded. She watched as Iris lifted the height stick and placed it on her head. "5 ft 4 inches. Very nice. Now let's check your weight." Nora nodded and moaned as she felt her mother's cock enter her young, speedster ass. As Iris did this, she moved the weights back and forth until it was balanced. "51 kilograms." Iris then pulled out of Nora's butt. "And a tight ass as well."

Nora smiled and began to make out with her mother. The three women then proceeded to shower together. Nora bent over and began to adjust the temperature of the water. She smiled when she found the perfect temperature. "44.444 degrees celsius," she said. "Perfect water temperature."

Iris smiled. She then checked to make sure the water was coming out through the shower head. Just as the three of them were about to step into the shower, the bathroom door opened and revealed Caitlin, Chloe and Courtney. "May we join you three?" Caitlin asked.

Iris smiled. "Why not," she said. "The shower is big enough for the six of us." Caitlin nodded. The six of them then proceeded to step carefully into the shower. They then proceeded to wash each other's bodies. They started with washing each other's hair with shampoo, rinsing, applying conditioner, and then rinsing. They then proceeded to wash each other's skins with soap. They then each rinsed well. Once they were all clean, Iris turned off the water. She then handed a towel to each of them. They all dried off and hung the towels on the rack.

Caitlin then collected the dirty clothes and towels. She put on a nice pink bathrobe. "Why don't you girls get dressed," she said as she headed towards the laundry room. The five women nodded and got dressed. Iris was wearing a black and white striped t-shirt and blue jeans. Chloe and Courtney were wearing similar outfits; Chloe had black shirt and brown pants, while Courtney was wearing brown pants and black shirt. Loriane was wearing a green shirt and yellow pants. Nora was wearing blue jean shorts and black and white striped t-shirt.

Before they could speak, the doorbell rang. Nora smiled. "I wonder who is here?" She asked.

To be continued...