All Comments on 'Not A Joke'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is this category seemingly inundated with these damn CUCK stories. The world is going to shit. No wonder divorce rates are at almost 60% and rising.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

Demander, I usually take much pleasure reading your contributions. But this one, not so much. I especially disliked your treatment of the Bill character. You had him starting off as a person of integrity and strength. But by the end of this tale, he is a submissive piece of shit, dominated by his slut ex-wife. Sorry, but that was too much of a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, well written. The author will get a lot of hate because Bill is submissive sexually at times to some women. And yes he and Rose are back together. Given his feelings of betrayal when she first raised with him opening their marriage, I think it's unlikely that he would later take Rose back. But it's "demander's" story, so OK, I guess. I do prefer his more aggressive male characters who have a bit of sexual submissiveness with their wife but who ultimately won't accept cheating by her or the supposedly "Alpha" studs who are trying to seduce her.

Anyway, well written, intriguing, not my favorite but still worth a read.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Don't re-marry her!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuckshit from a cuck

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Bill appears to have a uterus and has a menstrual cycle. None of this makes any sense. They get divorced because they are sexually compatible since both the husband and the wife are submissive.

.

That's fine. But at the end of the story that has not changed so Why are they back together again?

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 1 year ago

Wow! This may be a first in this category. None of the characters are likable nor worthy of much sympathy. Nora, Mary, and George are all users, while the wife manipulates her way into exactly what she wanted by the end. She got to have her cake and eat it too. Bill is obviously extremely intelligent, but accepts the way he has been played by everyone and only showed a bit of self respect by escaping Nora. Your warning in the preface was appropriate.

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

thanks for the warning, didnt read it But I bet you lived it. If those panties are to tight maybe get a smaller cage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very disappoint! Normally demander writes good tales but this isn't one on them. Come on demander, don't let us readers down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You continue to live up to your reputation of being a disgusting slob of a writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting writer…born by the union of a bitch in heat with multiple pigs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No just no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad there were no men in this story. Sissy wimps don't count. Just hateful, selfish women. Terrible.

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

2/5

Didn't work for me.

Not a single likable character.

Quite a wreck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was the point?

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

I somehow clicked just ⭐. That was a mistake I was moving the mouse to rate it Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ and the mouse button slipped. I don’t know how to change the rating to Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ from I hated it. While didn’t enjoy the tale as much as I have others of yours it was a good read. It was just different from how you have written in the past.

I would not normally put a comment on a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐. But because I screwed up and put an I hated It ⭐, I felt I owed you a note to apologized for the mistake. Keep writing your way. To me you tales are pretty dang good.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another predictable story about a slut and a cuck.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Well, I managed to force myself to read until the end. Then vomited over everything. Bill was a weak, disgusting, pathetic individual. No way he would be a criminal lawyer. He has no self respect, no backbone. His submissive wife/Ex-wife takes control of him because he had been secretly submissive all during their marriage? Just totally ridiculous. Still, that's the reaction you wanted, so congratulations, you achieved it. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All of these sort of stories always relies on the main male character to be humiliated and controlled otherwise the narrative falls apart. Shit really when you think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it went well and mostly how I think it would be true to life until the submissive stuff showed up. I would have enjoyed it more if Bill was not submissive as written. Sure, a guy can let a woman "boss" him around so to speak but being slave like? I mean I do do laundry and dishes when I see it needs to be done and so does my wife. But she doesn't "tell me" to do it and do it naked. That brought too much fetish into the category for me.

FredHuckFredHuckover 1 year ago

Just another P.O.S story

1🌟

fanfanofanfanoover 1 year ago

No me gustó nada

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but not my cup of tea. And the sweet stuff you have after dinner is dessert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well…you warned us 🤗

.

So “take charge” Bill was as submissive as Rose? Mr. “No problem making tough decisions” Bill was lost ant what to do? All it took was for Mary to “free” his cucky inner self?

.

Pure garbage. But you probably had fun writing this shit….and even more fun watching the reactions 😎

.

Hated the plot. Hated the characters. Admired the writing.

.

2 **

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Oh dear. Not a lot else can be said really.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Interesting story. For my personal tastes pretty dissatisfying.

If Rose is a family law lawyer, I wouldn't hire her for my divorce. For someone who should know better she's pretty much and idiot the way she handled things.

Really would have liked to see some karmic payback on Nora for instigating the problems between Bill and Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did I even consider that you might write a decent story? Proven wrong again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

writer turn into cuckold story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was a real joke. Really bad.

No intimacy, no trusting relationships, just rough sex......Not much more evolved than monkeys.

Honestly what's the point!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

"Just stay away from him, Troy. It's for your own good, believe me.

She got home at five, dressed for sex, and went off to Toby's condo.

So Toby and Biggie got lucky, but Troy never got the chance.

cknthisoutcknthisoutover 1 year ago

What happened to pages 4 and 5?

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

"Just stay away from him, Troy. It's for your own good, believe me.

She got home at five, dressed for sex, and went off to Toby's condo.

So Toby and Biggie got lucky, but Troy never got the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get it? So did Rose go back to being exclusive with her ex? Seems like she's a conniving cunt, using the situation to get her way.. What happened to Bill not wanting to be seen as a cuck? Because, if she still fucks around, that's exactly what he is. There was reference to her wanting what they had again, but then went off and became a skank and was never made clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get it? So did Rose go back to being exclusive with her ex? Seems like she's a conniving cunt, using the situation to get her way.. What happened to Bill not wanting to be seen as a cuck? Because, if she still fucks around, that's exactly what he is. There was reference to her wanting what they had again, but then went off and became a skank and was never made clear.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

The submissive crap didn't fit the rest of his personality at all. They are adults and can do what they want but to me, they are all creepy and will never really find happiness in the long run. No Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic story about fetishes controlling the life of educated adults. The whole BDSM sounded forced and fictitious. Few people are as submissive as described here and they don't wait a lifetime to show it. At the end, Bill went all the way submissive and gave up all his values for orgasms. Would like to see what his children would think when they see him cleaning the house while wearing French maid uniform and high heels. What a waste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must admit you fooled me into thinking you were going to turn it into a decent story. Sadly, it was just 5 pages of word vomit from a brainless fool who apparently has never ventured out of the brothel he was born in to experience real people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't worry won't read anything you write

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

P.S. though your writing is good, and I will always acknowledge it, these characters are extremely vile and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Voting a 4 that I like it simply because of the writing quality and the nuanced complexity of the plot which segued from here to there...and the same nuanced complexity regarding the psychology of "control" amongst the women and Bill, and Bill and George; both are a testimony to your skill.

But I really didn't like the plot--especially the ending relationship between Bill and Rose; it leaves a bad taste in the mouth--sort of bittersweet, then eventually sour and unsatisfactory. It wasn't the "switching", but more that Bill ends up coming off as a wuss who happily accepted exactly what he had so vigorously rejected in the beginning. Sorry. My problem.

But thanks for sharing your talent and (definitely) your different take on dom/sub relationships.

MLJ

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

coudn't resist the dark side right? you had to take the easy way out and write a cuck story

i used to like your stories...sad

management91399management91399over 1 year ago

Another story playing under the surface of the guy who needs to do the dishes in order to get an erection is the fact that George is in some sort of thrall or love with Bill as he only wants to stick his dick in places where Bill has been first, I guess in order to feel close to Bill? And even though George is written like an Alpha who pushes around the villainess of the story, Rose, he manages to become docile when Bill produces his superior penis....I mean gun and waves it in Georges's face establishing dominance over him.

These guys must be amazing teachers and lawyers to never have to do any extra work at all and spend all their time worrying about who's gonna boss who around and getting off on that.

What would make the best mind fuck/revenge (Not sure it's actually revenge since Bill didn't mind) is if Bill went off and fucked the aunt that took Georges's virginity. And then did it again in front of his face. There's a sequel for you, would George become catatonic after Bill rang old auntie hot stuffs chimes a couple of times?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite different, but entertaining.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Didn’t work for me, none of your characters were “real” in any shape or form; there was no one to identify with at all. All the male characters were written as absolute pussies, not a backbone between them; whilst the females came across as man hating bitches without an iota of Love for their partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really went to shit at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been a better story if you slowed down on the kinky stuff. Overloaded and capsized as each paragraph tried to be more nauseating A good beginning with no middle or believable ending. than the previous. At least your spelling mistakes and wrong words were minimal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A complete failure as a story. Totally unbelievable after the first page and a quarter. Have you no pride in your writing skills? The cuck stuff smells but the stench of your writing in this overwhelms it. I hope you return to your former abilities and create characters that, although outlandish, carry a bit of credibility.

greenman440greenman440over 1 year ago

Groan, why did I read this. 5 fucking pages of crap.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Seems a little irresponsible the way the women are conniving. George still needs his ass kicked for screwing around with a married slut. Bill should tell his slut wife to "fuck off" since she turned into a slut whore. She must be a hell of a great lay, but either way he shud just tell her to fuck off. She had it all and she wanted to "fuck around". fortunately Bill got some strange too, but she is definitely a whore. 5 stars thanks.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

I read it, all of it. Mostly to honor you for all the good work you have done. Technically correct but the story line left me cold. You did warn us

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Four very dislikeable people. I found the whole story deeply unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It had a good start but went off the rails and couldn't stop for four more pages.

Gomez333Gomez333over 1 year ago

Normally like you're stuff but struggled with this one tbh. Still thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not much of a story or writer

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 1 year ago

This just seemed messy right up until the end. The BDSM aspect seem forced, Nora was just forgotten about, and the way the author put the couples together at the end just seemed weird. Story seemed to be caught between a cuckold story and something else I can't put my finger on but I don't think it meshed well when it was all said and done.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Sorry, the best I could do was 3-stars and that was because of my respect for your other stories and the skill you usually show. This one left me feeling like I wasted my time reading it. Bill was just to wishy washy for my liking. First, he was then he wasn't, I was getting dizzy trying to keep up. Is he dominant or submissive, is Rose? This was definitely not one of your better ones.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

stupid story, george wanted rose then dumps her for younger mary, bill becomes the ultemite cuck, for the skank rose

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the way the story has ended up... When George and Mary come back from honeymoon Rose and Mary insist that Bill suck George off before bending over and taking it up the ass. And he (Bill) is happy to do it with his dick trying to get hard in his chastity cage. WTF happened to this author ?

katibkatibover 1 year ago

The story, or piece, is about four or five educated people floating through life buoyed with the fluidity of sexual relationships, leading meaningless lives, and ending with the prospect of repeating it all over again, and again, until the cocks wither and the cunts desiccate.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

You’re one of my favorite authors, but you recent stuff has been hit or miss for me. This one missed badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you just portrayed the behavior of the characters, without any clue as to their stages in life, it would be easy to assume this is a story about some high school teenagers, or maybe college kids at some lower rung liberal arts community college. The most important sex organ is the brain, and all these characters could think with was their dicks and their cunts. And the premise that people, especially women, will throw away a good marriage for some strange cock is strictly a man's fantasy, not that of an intelligent woman. Sure women fuck around, but not on a good husband and marriage. Not any woman with a functioning brain. Especially middle aged women, because they live in constant fear of what most men forget: Men age like wine, women age like cheese. So what happens when Rose gets a bit tired, and wrinkled, and dried up, and Mary, or a woman like Mary comes into Bill's life? Bill doesn't owe Rose a god damned thing. If Rose had preferred George or the gym hunks she would still be fucking them while tossing Bill a little pussy once in a while; for all Bill knows that's exactly what's she's doing, until she enters the Cheese Phase; and that's coming. Of course Mary will fuck over George, and maybe George will be back to fuck Rose some more. And eventually, if he is unhappy, or just bored with Rose, Bill will replace her. He is successful, healthy, financially sound, and aging like a fine wine. You portrayed Bill as submissive, not stupid, and pretty fond of beautiful women. And Rose's beauty will fade along with her wrinkled dry cunt. Yeah, I couldn't care less what happens with George and Mary, but Rose deserves some reality to pay Bill back for the fantasy that she imposed on him. Bill didn't want it, but made the best of it. But Rose will come out the loser in the end. I hope someone writes that sequel. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both Rose and Mary are a bunch of selfish whores!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The biggest issue with dction on men with submissive streak (speaking as one myself) is carrying it out of the bed. All stories on subs end up either as cuckolding with humiliation or with men taking absolutely passive role in life, letting a partner behind the wheel full time.

I'm yet to see someone to realize we're just dudes that like to have their faces sat on (and a bit of ass play), not 24/7 sissies

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

lol u guys might be surprised, there are actual real people out there just like that so stop saying the character didnt feel real. yall need to live a bit longer and meet more people maybe. as for the characters they came off as sexual deviants the kind of ppl that think they need sex to live. that just isnt so, no one dies bc they never have sex. no love was seen in any of these characters just animals rutting around in their own filth. u are more human when u fight ur nature and more animal when u dont. yes there are very much so people just like that out there unfortunately. it wasnt my cup of tea though, i was just so bored i gave it a shot. didnt like it but who cares

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I know

You warned us but this was not your best effort 1 star, can't believe how bad it was and when are the authors of this going to realize not every wife sucks dick or swallows or does anal.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Long, meandering way to what is essentially a cuck tale. Bill is mostly cuck to women, despite his fizzing and wheezing at the concept originally. Rose got exactly what she wanted out of the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get that it was a kind of experiment. Just didn't work

remb95remb95over 1 year ago

depressing and I was warned but read it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the haters. I've seen relationships IRL similar enough to what unfolds in this story and the way you grow the dynamic is really hot. I'm going to have to check out your other works if as others say "this isn't your best work" - if so, I'm in for a real treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Less than midway through the first page, I was so lost that I scrolled down to the bottom to see how long the story was. Five pages.... nope, not going to bother.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3over 1 year ago

With all due respect, the beginning of the story does not match the end. I don’t see how Bill made such a big change to be openly accepting of Mary’s and Rose’s behavior. His acceptance of his own submissive nature was just glossed over too. I don’t mind you taking the story wherever you want, it just needs to make some semblance of rational sense. I just don’t see how Bill comes to accept, well all of f it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was OK, but it was also depressing. Not your best work, even though I read it all the way thru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was OK, but it was also depressing. Not your best work, even though I read it all the way thru.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Sorry, not my cup of tea.

jrphdojrphdoover 1 year ago

Didn't take long to figure out Rose and Nora were evil conniving bitches. Took a little longer to see Bill was just a stupid sissy. boy that deserved any abuse he got. By the end, I couldn't think of any of the main characters that deserved to live. What a screwed up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why stay married to a selfish person

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't finish it,.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Well written and engaging yarn. 4 stars, thanks for sharing. PS: will Mary have Bill’s baby? Just wondered if that the purpose of the pool house shenanigans the night before the wedding?

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

I’d like to think that this story is intended to be a parody on some of the more inane storylines that appear in the LW genre. The author has posted several quality stories. This is not one of them.

Based on the Preface, maybe he just wanted to write an “in your face” story to ramp up the “anon cuck shit” brigade. It should do that in spades.

I’ve decided to create a “never read again” list comparable to my favorites list. This will be the first entry.

1959richard21959richard2over 1 year ago

I like the story. Gave it 4⭐️'s. Your ability with character development is excellent. The agile use of emotion and manipulation is something to be admired 🤩❗️

I didn't find the story could hold my interest.

Someone else mentioned high school children behavior. I disagree 🤨. By the second page it was an adult swim cartoon that I was reading. Finished reading the whole story because I was waiting to see more of your writing talent.

Thank you for a terrible story with a terrific show of talent 👏.

Looking forward to seeing the next story.

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06over 1 year ago

I hope there is a part 2

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Al! Was fine till out of thin air Bill magically became submissive. Bullshit. There is absolutely no predilection of anything less than Alpha. His entire response to Roses proposal underscores it. You can't flip that just to suit a writers fancy. It doesn't work.

You went from 4 stars to 2 stars just that fast.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 1 year ago

Cuckold, slut, affairs, swapping and whatever other crap

Rated 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great sexual farce...loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Not about,"Loving Wives".

This story has NOTHING to do with loving wives at all. It's about submissive's and domination. It sucked, plain and simple!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely should not be in LW!! Who's the micro brained fool who put this here? Oh yeah, it's the guy in the corner choking his chicken while offering free BJ's!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Weak males, bitchy wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Total waste.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

1* just for the premise before the story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That's time I'll never get back in my life.

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

Nice story but Bill is a really fucked up asshole. CUCKHOLD!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The author has written one or two good stories; the author has written a few fair stories; the author has written a number of crappy stories; this story is one of his worst.

Bill is worthless, a cuck [with two different women], and a wimp. His wife treats him with total contempt and absolute disrespect, and she is a slut, a whore, and will probably give him aides or a STD. Both his girl friends are as unlikable as the wife and are equally as trashy, evil, sluts and whores as the wife.

One star is way to high for this story.

orion2bear2orion2bear27 months ago

No way you can respect someone you can domunate and if you can't respect someone there can be no love

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes - I'm a hard ass cuck guy and here's your 1*. Chuckle on that Demander

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just discovering a bunch of these Demander stories. These are fantasies - fiction! - that are intended to be thought-provoking. So many of these commenters take everything so personally and then resort to simplistic labeling that is meaningless. I appreciate this author’s sensibilities, even if I would not live my life like most of these characters do (nor would most people). One thing I’ll note is that the women in Demander’s stories are always so lustful - driven by lust in ways that society views as typically reserved for men. I appreciate that, and I sort of envy the men that suffer as a result of their lust. If only I had such a problem in my own life….!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 1 month ago

Thanks for the warning about the content of your story. I’d hate to guess how many stories I’ve read and read all the way through when I hated the content. I only read them hoping to find something socially redeeming about the story and most often failed. I read a little more than two pages and decided to jump ahead to the last page. I’m glad I made the jump. I like a lot of different types of stories but this one upset me. I’m not a prude, having be involved with couple swaps, orgies, swap clubs but just can’t handle Rose’s type of cheating and breaking up a marriage caring only about her needs. What I read was well written but the intent, to me, was too far over the top. Thanks for the warning. Keep up the good work. MtM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous