Not a Word was Spoken

Story Info
A very STEAMY silent encounter.
860 words
4.16
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just flown back into town from a quick family weekend get together. I went to a house party for one of my besties. It was a hot summer afternoon around 5:00 PM. There was plenty of food & liquor & even a DJ playing great music. A sizable group of people were already in attendance & the pool was full of bikini clad girls & shirtless guys. Since it was so hot I dressed casually with a mid thigh dress, no bra & sandals.

I was helping out my friend & mingling about when I notice this really cute guy talking to some people. He was shirtless & had a very nice muscular body. I kept looking his way to see if he would notice me checking him out. The more I stared the more I wanted him. I felt this Animal attraction to this guy. He looked a bit serious & didn't really smile much. I asked my friend if she knew him & turns out he was one of her boyfriend's friends from New York visiting. She tells me he came over for the weekend & stayed with them but he was leaving early tomorrow morning. Her next comment sealed the fact I wanted him. "I caught a glimpse of him showering by accident. He's got a pretty big dick!"

That comment & the attraction I felt started arousing me. I stealthily inch closer to him & caught him stealing glances my way. Our eyes meet a few times & he begins looking at me more intently. We were both talking to other people but it seemed now we were having this unspoken conversation going on between us. He then leans over & asks my bestie's man something.

I see them look over in my direction & after a few more comments I see him nod towards the house. I wasn't sure what he was trying to say so I gave him that shoulder shrug & facial expression meaning "What?" & he nods as if saying "Meet me there." He begins walking towards the house in the direction to where he was nodding to & I follow him in.

I was already aroused by this point & really curious about this guy. We finally meet in the hallway where he simply grabs my hand & walks me over to the bathroom. The door was locked so we waited, silently, without a single solitary word spoken. He smelled of suntan lotion coupled with sweat that created a very alluring essence. He was barefoot shirtless & standing so close to me that I began wondering what exactly are we going to do. My plan was to make out with him & whip his cock out then suck him dry while gazing into those dreamy hazel eyes. Needless to say I was now officially wet & my heart was racing with both anticipation & nerves.

I wanted to say something but he was so serious & looking at the bathroom door so intently as if he were trying to open it with his gaze that I kept quiet. The door finally opened & he walked me inside, locked the door behind him & without so much as a whisper lowers his swim trunks to reveal a very impressive semi hard cock with a huge crooked vein running the entire length along the top of his shaft. He grabs my face, gives me a very wet & aggressive kiss while fondling my breasts.

I feel him getting hard as we are kissing. Suddenly he stops opens up a condom & turns me around raises my dress, pulls my panties aside & thrusts a very hard cock inside me. The events unfolding in front of me seemed surreal & honestly felt I was watching this unfold before me as a voyeur not a participant. I wanted to suck him & take in his pre-cum but he was totally in charge. It takes him a few strokes to get deeper but soon he is TOO DEEP & I push him away to let him know. He pushes me down over the vanity & grabs my hips & begins pounding me faster & harder. With each thrust I am able to take him deeper. Damn, his thick cock felt good inside me! I feel him grab my hair with one hand & lean over to grab one of my breasts with the other. He is switching from pulling my hair & squeezing my tits. All of a sudden he raises my back, bites my left shoulder & I hear him groan & tense up as he cums. He pulls out & removes his condom. I turn around kneel down & put his spent cock in my mouth. He squirms but is able to take me sucking that big dick of his for another minute or so until we hear the knocking on the door.

We quickly compose ourselves & open the door. A male middle aged neighbor was the one wanting to use the bathroom. The look on his face was priceless. I never ever spoke a single solitary word to this man!