Not Alone in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he did so, orange fluid gushed down from the severed, writhing tentacle, splashing down onto Vincent's face and blinding him. Instinctively, he rolled forward and found the edge of the bed, before sliding to the floor with a soft squish beneath his bare feet. Luckily, the damaged tentacle didn't seem to be capable of making any noise, and his own sounds were barely imperceptible among the moans that echoed around the room.

Wiping the slime from his eyes, he glanced back at the tentacle. To his surprise, it was starting to regenerate, as if the cut had never happened. Feeling movement in his mouth, he realized that he had yet to remove the appending trapped in his throat, which was also starting to grow outwards from his lips as if forming an entirely new tendril.

He grabbed the squirming, fleshy nodule and nearly choked as he pulled it from his body. The tentacle within his throat had been nearly half a meter long, and it flailed and leaked its alien juices all over the floor while Vincent glared at it with a mixture of disgust and fascination. Seeing that the tentacle over the bed was starting to swing around as if feeling for him, Vincent threw the tendril in his hand towards the far side of the room, where it crashed into a shelf.

Dozens of tentacles, including the one that had been searching for him, scrambled towards the source of the sound. Taking advantage of their distraction, Vincent relatively noiselessly crept towards the open doorway, observing the rest of the comatose patients as he judiciously placed each step. He passed by the woman, who by this point had been practically absorbed into the writhing mass of tentacles covering her bed. Her head and limbs had all been engulfed in the fleshy growths and only her torso could be seen, though even that was hard to make out through all of the tentacles playing with her helpless, naked body.

Vincent couldn't discern what exactly was happening to her, but it was clear that her impressively large and perky breasts were being milked just like the other man's penis, and that several phallic tentacles of different shapes and sizes were taking turns thrusting deep into her gushing vagina. Vincent reflexively grabbed his own cock and mindlessly began to stroke himself at the sight, before snapping out of it and refocusing on his escape.

It was too late to help the others in the room even if he had wanted to. The strange tentacles had already claimed their bodies, so Vincent left them to their lewd fates as he crept into the hallway. The last thing he heard from the room behind him were the whimpering woman's hips that shook and jerked feebly as yet another mind-melting orgasm rocked her body.

The hallway was in no better condition than the room had been. What had once been a clean, orderly corridor now looked like the inside of a giant's throat... one that had been eating a lot of bubblegum and worms. Open doorways were barely visible between the mottled, pulsating growths along the walls, and tentacles hung from and slithered along every glistening surface.

He knew that sitting out in the open like this would expose him to danger. While it was still dark between emergency light flashes, he couldn't be sure when that insane nurse would be back this way, nor if there were others he had to be aware of. It was impossible to get his bearings, as the building had been a maze to navigate even before it looked like a featureless flesh tunnel, but if he could get to the end of the hall, he figured he would be near an outer wall - and with luck, an exit.

Vincent began to cautiously make his way down the hall, keeping close to the gently pulsating tendrils and growths that lined every surface just in case he needed to duck out of sight from a potential threat. All around him, he could hear squishy slurping noises and guttural, human moans that seemed to be coming from within the very walls.

The source of the sounds was made clear when he felt his hand come up against a soft, warm mound on the wall next to him. The emergency lights flashed and he realized his palm was pressed against the naked, wiggling ass of a woman, trapped within a grotesque, fleshy mass. It was a macabre sight, seeing just an ass and pussy emerging out from the wall like that. No doubt the rest of the woman's body was buried within the writhing tendrils, with every inch of her sweet flesh being massaged and groped.

Suddenly, the woman's hips began to shake up and down, causing Vincent - who had been tenderly squeezing her sweating ass cheek - to pull his hand away in surprise. He watched, mouth slightly agape, as a torrent of thick white fluid gushed out of the woman's cunt, filled with several small, squirming tentacles that plopped wetly to the floor.

As the newborn creatures began to worm away, Vincent's breath caught in his throat as one of them seemed to be "looking" directly at him. It rose up like a golfer's thumb checking the wind, but after a tense moment of silence, it joined its siblings and slithered away into the darkness.

Vincent let out a quiet sigh of relief but then nearly gasped as a thick, warty tentacle suddenly swung down out of nowhere, missing his face by only a few inches. At first, he thought he had been discovered, but quickly realized that he was not the creature's target.

It loudly slapped against the woman's gaping, trembling pussy that was still leaking juices all down her ass. The tentacle seemed to relish the tremors that coursed through her helpless body, sliding its slimy, ribbed tip up and down between her jiggling ass cheeks and over her erect clit. There was no other way to describe it than a sort of cruel, inhuman foreplay - an obvious effort to tease and stimulate the captive woman beyond what she could handle. Just how were these creatures able to grasp the mechanics of the human body so well?

Without warning, the monstrous appendage suddenly thrust deep into the woman's moist hole, followed by a heavily muffled scream of ecstasy from within the flesh wall. The tentacle began to rapidly jackhammer in and out of the woman's swollen pussy while another, smaller tendril grew up from under the woman's pelvis and began to tease her tight little starfish.

As intriguing as this all was, Vincent didn't have the time to simply sit around and observe this incredible display. He nimbly moved past the woman just as the tentacle inside of her began to swell, pumping liters of that sweet smelling orange fluid deep into her womb. He thought he saw the bulge of round, egg-like objects moving down the tentacle's length as it did so, but the flickering lights made it difficult to discern fine details.

As he made his way down the corridor, he often had to crawl on his hands and knees to avoid more of such scenes. Nude humans - men and women - were plastered to every surface, some with their limbs trapped within writhing tentacles, others embedded within hard, amber-like structures, and even some that simply hung from the ceilings by thin tendrils that clung to their trembling bodies.

One thing they all had in common was that they were all being endlessly sexually assaulted by a plethora of different tentacles. The moans and cries of men and women alike mingled in the stale, hazy air as pussies and asses were stuffed full, and tits and cocks were relentlessly milked.

Small streams of mucus-like fluid constantly oozed from the ceiling and from within the tormented human orifices. Every so often, a woman, held immobile by her organic restraints, would shudder and give birth to dozens more of the horrid creatures, only to be immediately impregnated again by any nearby tentacles that were patiently waiting their turn. Some men's penises were not being sucked by hungry tentacles, but were instead freely ejaculating into the air as their man-pussies were ploughed, spraying their hot semen all over the other captives around them. The newborn tentacles eagerly wormed towards these cum puddles and began to slurp up the thick seed.

Vincent paused for a moment to watch a woman who was trapped in the floor with her head and crotch exposed. Her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled back into her head as she panted and hollered from the simulation of the young creatures sucking a man's semen off of her throbbing clit. Her eyes suddenly gained clarity and connected with Vincent's in the flashing red light, but as it faded away, they returned to being glassy and sightless, leaving her to cry out in orgasmic bliss as the room was once again consumed by darkness.

Or rather, near darkness. The pulsing lights made it difficult for Vincent's eyes to adjust to the ambient lighting of the halls, but he could tell that the fleshy growths were giving off a faint orange, bioluminescence of some sort. The more that Vincent witnessed of these seemingly parasitic creatures, the more he wished to study them. This could be the key to a breakthrough in his research into advancing human evolution... it was just a shame that the world seemed too far gone for him to get his well-deserved Nobel prize.

The hallways would normally have taken all of sixty seconds to walk down in the past, but now it took Vincent nearly an hour of careful navigation to reach the end. He had had a few close calls in the first ten minutes, and had decided to play it extra safe, only taking a step or two every time the emergency lights blinked on to maximize his visibility. There were several areas where the lights had been completely covered up by the thick, membranous growths, so he had needed to take his chances now and then. For the first time in his life, luck seemed to be on his side.

The elevators were obviously out of the question, so he would need to find the stairs - or possibly escape out a window. Now that he was on an outer wall, he could see small cracks of sunlight streaming in from nearly covered windows. He was on the second story of the building, but there were sure to be structural elements he could climb down outside of some of the windows, assuming he could get any of them open without getting captured.

Vincent krept towards the nearby doorway leading to the stairwell, readying his scalpel to hastily cut through any tendrils that might be blocking his way. Suddenly, he heard a frustrated cry coming from the hallway behind him. Looking back over his shoulder, he could make out a distant humanoid silhouette standing in the red light just outside of the coma ward. The deranged, horny nurse had returned and apparently discovered his absence.

He froze, trying to blend in with the fleshy walls. While the tentacles seemed dependent on touch and sound to navigate, a human such as her would be able to detect movement with her eyes. Vincent gulped and stared down the hall towards the dark figure, clenching his scalpel with a sweaty, white-knuckled grip. The red lights dimmed, leaving the corridor bathed in the incomprehensible web of shadows being cast by the glowing orange masses. Vincent blinked and the woman's form was lost in the sea of darkness.

Should he take this opportunity to move, or stay still and analyze the situation further? He hesitated a bit too long and the lights blinked back on. With a start, he saw that the nurse now stood only halfway down the hall, steadily closing the distance while inspecting the nooks and crevices along the walls. A few tentacles had slithered up from between her legs, wrapped around her waist, and wound up along her right arm, wiggling and squirming like monstrous fingers. They caressed and slapped at the exposed body parts of the captured humans as they passed by, giving the woman a horrific silhouette in the darkness as she continued to approach.

It would only be several more seconds before she was upon him, so Vincent knew that he had to make the most of the next brief period of the lights going out. Once She made it to the adjoining hallway where he was, the light from the windows would give him away. He needed to find a way out before she got that far.

He quickly made a mental map of all the potential tripping hazards and obstacles down the hall, steadying his breathing as the lights slowly faded. Once the shadows had taken over again, he quickly but quietly slipped from his hiding spot and began to move down the corridor. There was no time to cut his way into the stairwell, so he moved on, hoping to find an open room to duck into.

From behind him, he could hear the nurse starting to giggle and sing to herself as she lurched down the hall. Her voice was off-key and touched with madness while still dripping with eroticism. It was horribly unnerving, especially once he realized that she was gently moaning between the lyrics. Though it was nothing less than disturbingly creepy, it did give Vincent an idea of how much time he had left before she would round the corner, which was not much.

"Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques. Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?"

He leapt over thick tendril writhing on the floor, nearly hitting his head on a pair of swaying breasts hanging from the ceiling that were leisurely dripping milk down into a small pool where newborn tentacles were feeding.

"Sonnez les matines. Sonnez les matines."

He slid up to a doorway next to a partially hidden window. Slowly, he tried the knob. It had a little bit of give, but the amount of noise he would have to make forcing it open would alert the creatures. A glance at the window enough to tell him that there was no way to easily break through the network of slimy tendrils that were laced over it.

"Ding, dang, dong."

The nurse's voice was nearly at the end of the corridor behind him now. The lights would blink on soon. He needed to find a hiding place NOW.

"Ding... dang..."

There, only a few meters away, next to a pair of derelict drinking fountains, was an open door. It was held open just a crack by a tendril jammed in the hinges, but it was large enough for him to fit. He ran towards it as silently as he could manage.

"dong!"

The nurse staggered around the corner and peered down the hallway just as Vincent slipped through the door and into the dark, hopefully safe, room. He whipped around to stare out the crack of the hinge, readying his scalpel in case he needed to engage in close quarters combat. Vincent was not particularly skilled in fighting, but he would do what he must.

The woman moved down the hall towards his hiding place, walking with an almost drunken gait as she fondled her left tit with her non-tentacled hand. She seemed to be done with her song and instead had gone back to simply giggling and moaning lewdly. As if her sexual desires had reached a tipping point, she suddenly stopped patrolling the corridor and instead turned towards where several men were trapped in the wall.

Each of them were squirming and groaning as tendrils, slick with a lube-like slime, rapidly frisked their rigid members. The sight of the straining cocks seemed to flip a switch in the nurse, who leapt over to the men and started to happily rub her cheeks along their swollen shafts, fondling their large balls with her left hand. Meanwhile, the tentacles clinging to her right arm spread out and began to masturbate the men as well, aggressively spinning around their sensitive cock heads.

The men grunted and yelled in pleasure as they were forced to spurt their creamy cum onto the nurse's juicy tits. She laughed and began to massage the semen into her skin while locking her lips over those of one of the men, dominating him with a kiss. She continued to pleasure the men - and herself - seemingly having given up on the hunt for the time being, but Vincent was sure that was only until she had satiated her incredible lust.

"M-monsieur... please do not give me away..." a soft voice croaked from the darkness behind Vincent. He flinched and spun towards the sound, ready to drive his blade into an attacker, but stopped short. A small amount of light penetrated into the room from the crack in the door. For the first time, he realized that he was in some sort of medicinal storage closet. Several shelves were lined with bottled pills, boxes of latex gloves, and other medical items, all of which seemed surprisingly untouched by the encroaching tendrils along the floor.

A woman was huddled in the corner behind a small steel table, clutching a full satchel in her arms. Though Vincent couldn't make out all of her features in the dim lighting, he could tell that she had long, dark hair done up in a loose bun, thin-framed glasses, fair skin, and wore a stained doctor's coat. Judging by her lean frame and stature, she seemed to be a bit younger than him, so perhaps late twenties or early thirties. Her weary eyes darted back and forth between Vincent's scalpel and the crack in the door, clearly not sure which to be more terrified of.

Vincent hesitated for a moment before withdrawing his weapon. He didn't say a word, instead turning back to peer through the small gap to confirm the location of the more dangerous woman of the two. The one in the room with him, while unexpected, appeared harmless. She had no visible weapons on her, and the only thing strapped to her waist was a two-way radio. Though he knew appearances could be deceiving, he would rather take his chances with the mere potential of a threat than the clear danger that was the tentacle-possessed nurse out in the hall, who was now greedily sucking the nipples of an immobile, naked woman while her tentacles ravaged her gaping orifices.

The woman in the corner also remained quiet, clasping a hand over her nose and mouth to muffle her shaky breaths as best she could. Her eyes widened and Vincent's grip on the scalpel tightened when they both saw the nurse pull her lips away from the helplessly bound woman's perky breasts and slowly turn to face their hiding spot. Giving the moaning woman's tits one final playful tweak, the nurse started to saunter towards the storage room door, while a couple of tentacles descended from the ceiling and continued to knead and milk the helpless woman's boobs in her stead.

As the nurse drew closer and closer, the tentacles along her arm gradually slipped out from the woman's pussy, throat, and anus, one ribbed section at a time, causing her to gasp and shudder. As the tendrils were exposed one by one, they began to reach out towards the door. Like horrible, wormy fingers, they started to slip through the crack in the door, questing closer and closer to where Vincent stood.

"Ding, dang, dong," the nurse sang to herself, grinning creepily and drooling down her chin, which was already drenched in various sexual fluids. Just as Vincent was about to take action, the sound of something large crashing to the floor reverberated down the hall. The nurse cocked her head to the side, glanced ahead towards the source of the noise, and then slowly withdrew her tentacles from the door before skulking off out of view with a thin smile on her face. She started to merrily sing again as she went, and Vincent only allowed himself to release the breath he had been holding after the eerie notes of her voice had almost completely faded away.

"The crazed whore has passed," Vincent softly grunted over his shoulder. "I plan to leave this building. I would appreciate it if you do not impede me."

"Im-impede you?" The woman quietly stammered, slowly rising to her feet and slinging the satchel over her shoulder. "Why would I try to impede you...? I want to get out of this horrid place too!"

"I'm sure it would not be your intention. However I suspect that your bumbling would attract unwanted attention."

"Bumbling!? My group and I managed to get this far just fine, thank you very much."

"Your group, you say? And, pray tell, where might they be now?" Vincent continued to talk to her over his shoulder as he cautiously peered out through the door, quickly scanning the hallway for any signs of approaching humans or tentacles.

123456...8