Not Alone in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's... well, we got split up trying to hide from these insane people that had allied with the creatures... It was only afterwards that I realized my radio is no longer working properly. I'm sure they are safe and close by; my husband is an intelligent man, after all." She nervously fidgeted with her bag's strap as she quietly stepped towards Vincent, attempting to awkwardly look out past the tall man without letting her eyes wander. She had bore witness to countless lewd scenes ever since the invasion a month ago, but she still wasn't used to being so close to a nude stranger - particularly a man.

She gulped and forced herself to look away from the lean man's swollen erection, which he seemed to pay no mind to. It caught the faint light trickling in from the doorway, revealing thick, throbbing veins along the generous length. Instead, she tried to focus only on his face. He had a sharp nose and bright, cold eyes like the sunlit surface of a deep ocean gradually fading into unknown darkness. He carried himself proudly, with his bald head held high and angular chin strutted out above broad shoulders. Despite his cold demeanor, she still felt safer with him than she had been while alone.

"You didn't sneak into this hospital alone did you?" She whispered. "Or, you don't mean to tell me you escaped from the creatures!?" Surely only a captive, a madman, or a pervert would be running around a nest of these monsters totally nude. She wasn't sure which she preferred.

"Unlike some people, I still have my mental faculties and would not deign to delve so deep into hostile territory without a thorough plan," Vincent grunted. "No, I awoke only hours ago in one of the coma wards." The woman gasped in surprise.

"You were a patient here, monsieur...?"

"Doctor. Doctor Vincent Alarie."

"Oh, you're a doctor as well? I am Doctor Marie Clément. I work here... well, I used to work here..."

"What a fine bit of serendipity, Marie." Vincent replied with a thin smile. "I assume, then, you must be familiar with the most direct exit, particularly as you clearly found a way in without being ensnared."

"Y-yes and no," Marie stammered, blinking at the casual, indifferent tone that he took with her. "You see, we snuck back into the hospital to acquire some much needed medicine... but it seems it was a trap. Once we entered, someone - assumedly those... unwell... people, activated the quarantine system. It must have caused a circuit to break, as none of the main power seems to be working now."

"Ah yes," Vincent replied, stroking his chin, "I did notice the particular ambiance of the lighting. While an inconvenience to be sure, the darkness does allow for stealth, so with time a safe exit should be quite possible." Marie sighed and brushed away a few long strands of hair that had come undone from her bun.

"Yes, well, the problem is that the exterior doors and bottom floor windows are all sealed shut until we lift the quarantine, but we need to reboot the power to do that. The circuitry should be near the security room on this floor. I'm hopeful that I can also try and locate the rest of my group using the cameras while there and kill two birds with one stone. Luckily I still have my access card that will get me in." She produced a laminated ID card from within her blouse, attached to a lanyard around her neck.

"I see..." Vincent breathed, clicking his tongue. "Such inelegant systems designed by self-proclaimed professionals." He rubbed his eyes with his index finger and thumb in slow, thoughtful motions. "In that case, I suppose it would be in my best interest to have you accompany me for the time being."

"For the time being...? Why not come join our group? It's not safe out there all alone; we have adequate food stores and comfortable shelter. I'm sure the others would not mind another doctor in our midst."

"I simply need to return to my facilities and collect a few things and I will be fine. Mingling with others is a recipe for disaster and betrayal."

"You said you were in a coma, right? I fear that you may not have a clear picture on just how dire things are in the world right now, or else I'm sure you would not be saying such things."

"Indeed, my information is somewhat lacking at the moment. I take it you would enlighten me?" Marie looked unsure for a moment, but then sighed and motioned for Vincent to come further into the storage room and away from the door so that she could speak somewhat louder while briefing him on the horrors that had befallen the planet over the past several months.

***

Marie was working an evening shift at the hospital. It had been a pretty normal day, but even the slowest of shifts left the staff of the busy hospital exhausted. All she wanted to do was get back home and crawl into bed next to her husband who would already be asleep when she arrived. Pressing up against the warm skin of his strong, bare back always worked to sooth her aching body. She sighed as she checked the schedule to see who her next appointment would be with.

She stepped out of her office and called for the patient, who stood and moved towards her. As Marie ushered the middle-aged woman into the hall, she caught a glimpse of the waiting room's television that was turned to the news. Something about a small meteor landing in the ocean near the United States. It seemed somewhat interesting, but she had a job to do, so she ignored it.

What was impossible to ignore, however, was the sudden outburst of screams that rang out from the halls as she was wrapping up the appointment with the patient nearly an hour later. Marie went to the office door, frustrated that a secretary hadn't already called security to get things under control. Sometimes, patients with mental disorders would get confused and cause a ruckus. Nothing too rare.

She was about to step out into the hallway when she saw one of the security guards run past her... away from the source of the panic. Marie was about to get his attention when suddenly a huge, pinkish tentacle whipped past her door and violently wrapped around the screaming man's waist. He flailed and beat at the monstrous appendage as it dragged him back down the hall towards the waiting room. She still remembered the terrified look in his eyes as he noticed her, reaching out for help as she slammed the door closed.

Fighting down the lump in her throat and feeling like her limbs had been dipped in ice, Marie shakily turned around to address her patient. The older woman looked concernedly at the door, which Marie was leaning against. The patient opened her mouth to ask the doctor what was going on when the glass of the office's exterior window suddenly shattered, causing both women to scream out in surprise.

Several more of the writhing tentacles had forced their way through the window and pushed into the office, quickly ensnaring the patient's limbs and yanking her bodily out of the building. The woman's cries of panic mingled with dozens - no, hundreds - more that echoed throughout the streets of Paris.

One of the slimy tentacles thrust towards Marie, but her jelly-like legs still had enough survival instinct in them to push her out of the way. The tendril crashed into the examination table and became momentarily entangled within the various medical instruments that stood next to it. Seeing her chance, Marie leapt to the door and hurriedly slipped out into the hallway. She didn't know what awaited her outside of the office, but she was certain that she had no hope if she stayed in her office with that unearthly thing.

Pandemonium consumed the hospital. Marie stumbled through the halls, frantically pushing her way through the panicking crowds as alien tentacles continued to snatch screaming individuals up and hoist them out of windows. Some people were simply being pushed to the floors, well, and even ceilings, before being glued to them with a gooey, syrup-like substance that quickly hardened. The helpless victims were quickly stripped of their clothing by dexterous tendrils, exposing breasts and genitals of various ages and sizes for all to see. Not that people were standing around watching.

Marie, for one, had her sights focused on the emergency exit at the end of the hallway, which led down into the subterranean parking garage where her car was located. The monsters were attacking from the skies all around the building, so surely underground would be the safest option. She grit her teeth in determination and fear, so focused on escape that she didn't even notice the chief physician crossing her path.

The two doctors painfully collided and sprawled onto the floor, which was now covered in scattered papers and globs of the strange slime that was oozing from the meaty tendrils now beginning to web across the ceiling. Marie instinctively uttered a short apology and reached out to help the older gentleman back up on his feet. Just as she was maneuvering his arm around her shoulder, she saw a look of panic in his eyes. A moment later, he was violently tugged away from her howling in distress by a large tentacle that had caught his leg.

The force of the pull made Marie lose her balance and she fell backwards, crashing into a rolling transfer bed and staring up at the ceiling in a light daze. Her eyes widened as she beheld several nude men and women tightly encased in the fleshy, sticky surface above her. Their limbs were bound in the pulsating muck as if statues carved from marble, while their primary erogenous zones were completely exposed.

Breasts, penises, and testicles of all sizes dangled and swayed overhead while tentacles, slick with slime, began to wrap around each helpless organ, swallowing up the sensitive flesh. The captives cried out in panic and pleasure as the invading feelers started to rhythmically squeeze and suck their targets, causing them to begin leaking sexual fluids.

Marie felt some wetness hit her cheek and realized it was the vaginal fluid from a woman whose spread pussy was just above her head. Not wasting time to even wipe it away, Marie rolled behind the cover of the transfer table, which was now on its side.

She watched in horror as a tentacle covered in writhing cilia and thicker than her arm began to force its way into the woman's gushing vagina. It slowly rubbed against her moist vulva for a few seconds, prompting the woman, her mouth covered in slime, to desperately whimper. The tentacle didn't seem to care about her distress, and suddenly pushed deep into her vaginal canal, causing a visible bulge to appear in her abdomen while her whimpers melted away into a deap, throaty moan. The woman's eyes rolled back into her head and her legs shuddered as the girthy appendage rutted in and out of her.

All around, every other man and woman was receiving the same treatment. Men had their anuses filled, women had their vaginas violated - some even had both holes penetrated - and all of them seemed to be getting administered with some sort of strange injection from needles hidden within the disgusting tentacles. Though Marie knew not what they were, she could clearly tell that the effects were immediate as the captives' violet struggling quickly changed to lustful writhing.

Marie's heart was pounding in her chest as she frantically looked around and noticed the tentacles and their ichor beginning to cover all the exits. Luckily, the stairs down to the parking garage were still largely visible, so with the steel will she had nurtured in med school, she got to her shaky feet and sprinted as hard as she could towards the door.

As she ran, tendrils lashed out at her from windows and from the slimy, meaty mounds that were growing along the floor. By some miracle, she managed to escape one by stripping her lab coat off, leaving the monster clutching the white fabric and aggressively searching for a human body within.

She glanced into an open room, and saw a nurse desperately using a clipboard to fight back a tentacle that had smashed through a window. Several of her colleagues were already stripped naked and bound by the tendrils that were now raviging them alongside the patients, but the nurse struggled on to protect the pregnant woman behind her that was stuck in bed. Marie realized that many patients would be helplessly trapped... those who were in medically induced slumbers, those who were in surgery... she tried not to think about it. Though she wanted to save the patients, she had to look out for herself first, she decided.

The nurse with the clipboard was soon overtaken by the tentacles, which ripped her scrubs away to reveal her plain white bra and panties. Her underwear was only half-off before the tendrils descended upon her body, suckers latching onto her pink nipples and clit before filling the rest of her protesting holes. To Marie's surprise, however, the screaming pregnant woman was not molested like the rest of the people in the room. Instead, large tentacles slowly - caringly even - scooped her up and pulled her out the window.

The woman's terrified eyes looked over at a captive man, likely her husband, who was currently being forced to penetrate another nurse in the room. His ass, filled with a thick, ribbed tentacle, was getting pushed back and forth so that his turgid shaft was repeatedly shoved in and out of the struggling woman's slit. The pregnant woman attempted to call out to the man, but a needle entered her neck and she immediately seemed to fall into a stupor. Her eyes lazily met Marie's before she was completely removed from the building.

Marie felt bile rising in her throat, a combination of fear and guilt, but swallowed it back down before turning her back and pushing through the exit door. Due to the lack of windows, it seemed that the monsters had not yet infiltrated the stairwell, but it would only be a matter of time. Looking down, she saw a few other people who had managed to escape hastily descending the stairs.

She followed them, practically sliding down the railing in some spots, until she finally got to the basement level and burst out into the parking garage. Surely, with the tentacles entering through the windows, underground would be the safest spot. Marie took a moment to steady her haggard breaths, leaning against a support pillar while fumbling for her car keys... which she realized had been left in her lab coat.

She swore loudly and slammed her palm painfully into the pillar, but her attention was quickly snapped up by the sudden screams echoing all around the subterranean structure. Her eyes widened in shock as she noticed a gigantic tentacle that had burst up through the ground in an area that was under construction. Dozens of smaller tendrils rapidly grew from the tree-like mass and began to wrap around the cars that were driving away.

Windows were smashed and people were pulled from their seats, struggling fruitlessly as the monstrous tentacles began their lewd work. Shaking like a leaf, Marie hid behind the pillar. To her surprise, she noticed that the monsters were not attacking those who had gotten to their cars but had yet to start them. Were they prioritizing the escaping prey first?

A woman in a nearby minivan suddenly revved the engine and began to peel out of the parking area. As if suddenly aware of the car for the first time, tentacles shot out almost immediately and trapped the van by lifting it up into the air, leaving its wheels spinning helplessly. More tendrils began to extract the screaming woman, while others began to pull a few young children from the back seats.

Marie was horrified to think of what was about to happen to the kids, but instead of being stripped naked like what was now happening to the woman, they were enveloped in what appeared to be large cocoons made of tentacles and dragged away underground. Just before the last gap in the shell was closed, Marie could see the children seemingly drifting off to sleep with warm looks of bliss on their faces. Marie had no rational explanation for what was going on, but one thing was becoming more and more clear: the monsters were attacking the loudest vehicles first. They didn't seem to have many sensory organs - if any - so perhaps they hunted by sensing strong vibrations?

A light bulb went off in her head. She grabbed an orange street cone that was used to block-off a parking spot and hurled it at a parked car nearby. It hit the side and fell to the ground without much of a result. Cursing under her breath, Marie grabbed the last cone she could reach from behind the pillar and, though she wasn't a religious woman, said a little prayer before throwing it at another parked vehicle.

It hit the roof with a loud bang, but other than that nothing much else. Marie slumped to the ground and put her face in her hands, beginning to despair, when suddenly a tentacle lashed out at the cone that was sitting on the car roof. The motion caused the cone to go flying off and slam into the side of the car next to it. As Marie had been hoping for, a shrill car alarm started to blast through the garage and echo from all directions.

The tentacles that were slithering around to find prey suddenly began to attack the areas around them indiscriminately, with others homing in on the blaring vehicle and smashing into its windows. Taking advantage of the confusion, Marie sprinted towards the exit, her footsteps masked by the din all around her.

From there, everything was a blur. She managed to escape the garage, but the rest of Paris was in a similar state of chaos. Everywhere she looked, people were being abducted by the tentacles that were hanging large floating creatures, while others were being implanted into wriggling masses of alien worms that started to take on humanoid forms.

Regardless of how they were being captured, everyone was swiftly relieved of their clothing and sexually assaulted by the tentacles. Penises, both old and young, fountained endless streams of cum that were collected by the monsters. The breasts of women - not even visibly pregnant - were sucked on and began to deposit their creamy white milk into clear sacs that lined some thicker tentacles. Writhing tentacles squeezed testicles, filled rectums, and stuffed vaginas. It was as if a hell of lust had overtaken the planet.

It took two hours for Marie to simply get to the end of the block where her apartment was, being careful to move silently and only when the coast was clear. She used to resent living so close to work and always being on call as such, but now she was relieved she didn't have to go further. Not only was she at risk of being captured, but the longer she bore witness to the erotic scenes around her, the more her cheeks started to flush and her panting grew heavier. By the time she crept into her front door, she could already feel moisture within her panties and her heartbeat in her clit.

She lamented when she discovered her husband, Anthony, was not at home. He had the day off, so he wasn't in the hospital as well, but now she feared the worst. However, a few hours of hiding later, Anthony slipped into the apartment and found her. He had been shopping downtown when the alien creature attacked and it had taken him this long to get back home.

They tearfully embraced, and Anthony told Marie that he had a small group with him who planned to go hide in a nearby tourist location: an old German bunker from the second World War. They managed to make it there and survive for a couple months off of rationed food and water, but soon their supplies dwindled and they needed to scavenge further into the city. They decided to take this opportunity to get more medicine for those of the group that had life-threatening medical conditions and snuck into the hospital.

It was far worse than they had imagined inside the building, but there were many people counting on them, so they steeled themselves and entered into the eerie halls, turning lights on as they went to aid them. The creatures don't see, so there was no point in walking around blindly through the darkness. Or so they thought.

123456...8