Not Alone in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie's throat was bulging from the combination of Pauline's tentacle cock and the torrent of aphrodisiac, which gushed from her lips around the alien shaft and spilled down into her nostrils as she choked. Pauline finally pulled out of the doctor's mouth with a sloppy pop sound, still ejaculating fluids into the air that landed on Marie's tits, further lubing them for the continued titfucking. The violent thrusting finally managed to undo Marie's hair bun, allowing her long black locks to spill free and flutter about wildly beneath her, nearly brushing against the floor.

Marie gasped and sputtered up globs of the nectar, but there was no amount she could spit out that would stop it from having its wonderful effects. Immediately, Pauline could see clear juices spray out from the doctor's crotch. She was positive that the tentacles weren't allowing Marie to climax just yet, so if she was squirting already, it was sure to be a fun evening. Pauline shivered in anticipation.

Whack! Tendrils began to lash out and strike at Marie's taunt, elastic ass, leaving behind painful red marks with every spanking. She cried out in pain and pleasure as even more tentacles started to slap at her vulva and areas of her breasts where Pauline wasn't holding. The vibrations from each impact felt amazing on Pauline's tentacle cock, which was still tirelessly pumping between Marie's boobs. The added stimulation made her cum yet again, blast thick ropes of alien seed out over Marie's body and drenching her already messy pussy mound.

Marie was having no such luck with her own orgasms, however. The feelers were still cruelly edging her out of her mind. She didn't consider herself a particularly horny person. Sure, she and her husband had steamy nights now and then, but it was usually him who initiated such encounters, and she rarely felt the need to masturbate. But now it was like a fire had been lit inside her core that she desperately needed to feed. Her body tingled and her head swam, barely cognizant of Pauline's gleeful laughter. All she could focus on was the pulsing in her clit and her agonizing inability to reach orgasm.

"It looks like you're ready to climax, hm?" Pauline cooed. "That's very good. That's the first important step to accepting your new role in the hive." She finally pulled away from Marie's breasts and knelt down so that she was face to upside-down face with the doctor. Marie was flushed and sweating profusely, barely able to speak through her desperate groans and grunts.

"P-please... hnghh..." Marie croaked, her cheeks puffing with every intense breath she exhaled through clenched teeth. Her eyes continued to briefly lose focus before managing to find Pauline's face once again, which smiled at her with childlike merriment. One of the tentacles whipping Marie suddenly found a particularly sensitive spot on her helpless body and made her loudly cry out.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh..." Pauline whispered, gently rubbing Marie's rosy cheek with her hand. "It will all go away once you embrace The Queen. All this pain and torment will become ecstasy beyond your wildest dreams... all you have to do is use your big girl words and tell me that you're a breeding slut."

"Gnnhhgghk...!" Marie gargled, choking on her own saliva. Her reddened, trembling face stared up in defiance at Pauline, who clicked her tongue and waved a finger. The tendrils working Marie's cunt doubled in speed, causing her muscles to clench and spasm uncontrollably, but still she was unable to cum. The once proud doctor heaved in desperation as drool poured freely from her mouth.

"Say it for me... I know you can..." Pauline said in a comforting voice, pressing her lips to Marie's profusely sweating forehead.

"I'm... not... hmnnnnn!" Marie wheezed.

"You can do it... you're a smart woman, Marie -- I know you'll make the right choice."

"I'mmmmmmmghh!"

"Yes? Use your words."

It was too much for Marie to bear any longer. She had completely forgotten about the hospital mission, about saving her husband, about that man she had met earlier. Her brain was flooded with neurotransmitters all bursting with pleasure and desire. She needed to cum. She needed to see just how far this pleasure could go.

"I'm- I'm a breeding slut!! I'm a breeding slut! Ahhn!" Marie gasped. "P-please let me c-ummmmooohhh goddddd...!" Her breath was stolen from her throat as the tentacles obliged, suddenly plunging deep into both her horny holes and filling her up in a way that hit all of her good spots at once. She climaxed harder than she had ever done before, feeling herself squirt so powerfully that she was sure it must have drenched the wall five feet away. Her body shook and her muscles twitched violently as wave after wave of intense orgasms racked every fiber of her being.

"There, good girl... see? Wasn't that easy?" Pauline joyfully whispered, continuing to stroke Marie's exhausted face. "You deserve a nice big lollipop for being so good. That's what you always gave your patients, right?" The tentacles continued to rut into Marie's ass and pussy while Pauline moved away to reveal a man's swollen erection hanging only a meter away from the doctor's panting mouth.

Even though her vision was blurry, Marie could see that it was her husband, Anthony, who was staring down at her with naked lust. A tentacle was busy railing his asshole, but his glistening, twitching manhood was untouched. It looked more appetizing than she remembered.

"Everyone is together within the hive," Pauline explained. "There is no need to be apart from your cherished ones, as long as your truest love is for our queen."

"Y-yes..." Marie moaned, too fixated on the turgid shaft in front of her eyes to pay much attention. Pauline giggled and slapped Anthony's bare ass, guiding his cock into Marie's eager mouth, who began to noisily suck and slurp the veiny rod. She guzzled his entire impressive length down into her throat, holding it in as she caressed the sensitive skin with her warm tongue and relished the scent of his plump, hairy balls that were pressed against her nose.

Anthony groaned in satisfaction and began to weakly thrust his hips as best he could while still being tied by the tentacles, until finally he let out a little squeak and started to cum. Marie was disappointed when Pauline quickly snatched her husband's cock and yanked it out of her throat, latching her own lips around the spurting tip. Pauline gulped down Anthony's cream while moaning happily, leaving Marie to pout while her man grunted from another woman's touch.

"This man's seed is the hive's now; not just yours. Know your place," Pauline chastised.

"Perhaps one day if you full embrace The Queen's love, you will have as much of it as you want, as I do." She giggled. "But for now, you must fulfill your duties that all breeding stock must begin with."

The tentacles holding and fucking Marie began to carry her up towards the ceiling alongside Anthony and CĂ©lestine, who had also been brought over from elsewhere in the room. The three of them hung limply as their wet, naked bodies rose up towards small pods that opened up to welcome their heads inside.

"I'll come check on you all again soon," Pauline called up, starting to walk back to the hallway to continue looking for that breeding stallion that had escaped earlier. She doubted he could have gotten far. "I'm so glad you didn't get inducted on the first day, because I got the pleasure of welcoming you to the hive myself!" She started to sing another happy little song as she made her way out the door.

Marie watched the interior of the flesh, oozing pod grow closer and closer to her face. Inside was a thick, phallic tentacle surrounded by many smaller feelers. As her head moved inside of the little chamber, it sealed closed around her neck with s squelch. Everything became dark, and though she couldn't see what was happening next, she could certainly feel it. The large tentacle cock in the center of the pod pushed down into her throat. It painlessly wormed its way through her body until it popped out of her puckered little starfish and wrapped around to cup her genitals.

She felt a ribbed, vibrating appendage thrust powerfully up into her pussy and begin to pound in and out while filling her womb with warm fluids and firm objects the size of lemons. Something inside the tentacle's tip began to suck on her clit, freeing it from its hood and beginning to aggressively stroke and squeeze the tender bundle of nerves. Marie moaned loudly, not that anyone else could hear her -- they were all in their own little worlds.

The slimy tendrils in the pod began to fill her orifices, squirming into her nose, mouth, and ears, delivering more of that delicious, nourishing fluid into her throat and filling her head with an endless flow of aphrodisiac juices and gasses. Marie had no energy in her body to fight it, her limbs hanging uselessly at her sides, but she wouldn't have done so even if she could. This was bliss. Certainly far better than the long hours she put in at the hospital. If she could help the rest of the people here -- the rest of the hive -- by offering up her body and becoming addicted to the female pleasure coursing through her body, then she would gladly do so.

Days later, Pauline finally gave up hunting for the other man. He was likely here somewhere. Even if he had somehow left the hospital, he would join the hive soon. Everyone always did eventually. She idly fondled her breasts, joyfully thinking about how wonderful a day it would be when she could next usher a new member into the hive. That day couldn't come soon enough. She sighed happily as she noticed a leaking cock in need of a milking. She settled up next to the groaning man and welcomed his warm shaft into her mouth as the power in the building finally sputtered out, once again leaving the world bathed in red lights and writhing shadows.

1...345678