Not Alone in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worldender
worldender
430 Followers

The crazed man was no longer laughing, but was instead howling in pain as the tentacles in and around his body began to jerk and spasm uncontrollably. He fell to the floor, vomiting up a grotesque mixture of unidentifiable fluids, and writhed in agony as the tentacles weakly squirmed around him. The buzzing suddenly stopped and the nurse seemed to collect himself, drooling heavily and trying to collect his limp tentacles as he staggered to his feet.

"How dare you sever the Queen's touch!?" The nurse spat, paying no mind to the vomit still caking his lips. He thrust his arm out towards Marie, who had escaped his grasp during his seizure, but the tentacles were sluggish and simply flopped towards her. The machine suddenly buzzed yet again as it started its next round of scanning, causing the nurse to once again crumple to the floor and shriek in anger and discomfort.

"Go! Now! Before it ends!" Vincent yelled to Marie, who didn't need to be told twice. They leapt past the nurse's pathetic form and out into the hallway, where the tentacles nearest to them were now twitching and jerking like toys running out of batteries. Despite their sudden lack of coordination, they still held their captives fast, who weren't groaning in pain like the nurse, but simply seemed desperate for the tentacles to resume fucking them, even going so far as to shake their hips to try and attract the alien phalluses back to their genitals.

"Wh-what's going on!?" Marie gasped, taking a moment to stare at the strange behavior of the creatures around them.

"Hm... I have a theory, but we can discuss scientific observations when we are in a safe location," Vincent replied. "Quickly now, to the dining area! We must take advantage of their disarray while it lasts!" Marie nodded and ran off down another hall with Vincent close behind. The further they moved away from the radiology lab, the more the tentacles around them showed signs of being in complete control. However, now that they were no longer in danger of being seen by the male nurse, they slightly slowed their pace down to avoid unnecessary sounds and mistakes.

They had to avoid a few swiping tendrils as they passed through sections of the hall that were darkened with thick layers of fleshy goo, but overall they managed to make their way to the swinging double-doors of the cafeteria without much incident. Marie pressed up to the windows to look inside while Vincent rummaged through Marie's satchel he was still carrying, hoping to find something to replace his lost weapon.

"I don't see them..." Marie whispered, craning her neck to try and get a better view through the small glass panels. Slime and tendrils covered much of the windows, so it was difficult to see through. "I'm going to slowly open the door and look inside."

"We have to leave through here regardless, so we will have to go in eventually," Vincent reminded her. Even though they were this close to salvation, they still needed to be cautious, however Vincent was growing steadily more impatient to leave, especially now that the distant sounds of the MRI machine had finally gone quiet.

Marie gulped and slowly pushed the doors open. There was a faint creak, but nothing that couldn't be drowned out by the lewd noises around them. They both slipped into the brightly lit cafeteria and crawled behind a nearby overturned table, much like Marie's companions had been seen doing earlier. She peeked out around the side and had to repress a gasp at what she saw.

The room was quite large and open, which the creatures had clearly taken advantage of. The dozen or so support pillars had all been covered with the familiar, mottled pink flesh substance, giving the impression of them being towers of glistening meat. Humans were trapped within the pillars, their limbs swallowed up by the slimy masses while their erogenous zones were left spread and exposed for the several spider-like human-tentacle hybrids that patrolled the area, fucking and milking any and every person they scuttled past.

What was more shocking was what was above them. Dozens of naked bodies, young and old, limply hung from the fleshy ceiling by their heads, which were trapped within the pulsating, oozing surface. Every so often, a limb would twitch, to indicate that they were still alive, but other than that, they were motionless. They weren't in danger of being strangled, however, as it wasn't just their necks supporting their weight.

Each man and woman had a strong, girthy tentacle protruding from their ass, most likely entering their mouths from within the ceiling construct and worming all the way through them. The tentacles supported each person's crotch like a bike seat, and were shaped similarly.

For women, it cupped around the front of their crotches and covered their pubic mounds. It was impossible to tell what was happening to the helpless genitals within, but it was clearly giving them women intense stimulation. Copious amounts of juices gushed forth from every woman's crotch, filling the cup-like tentacle attachments and splattering to the floor.

Their arms dangled at their sides as their breasts were milked as well. Large, transparent suckers were latched around the entirety of every woman's tit, which all seemed to have inflated to impressive size. White fluid could be seen sloshing within the sucker chambers, while small feelers pulled and teased each nipple, coaxing out as much milk as possible.

The men were similarly supported by their anal tentacles, which wrapped under their unnaturally large ball sacks, pushing each testicle to the side where small tendrils broke off from the main tentacle and either tickled or sucked each individual, engorged sphere. The clear tips of the tentacles swallowed every man's turgid penis, visibly squeezing and stroking each shaft as rapidly as possible with an inner ring of muscles while a brush of squirming cilia attacked their swollen cock heads. At regular intervals, each man would gently twitch as he released his seed into the tentacle, which sucked the spunk back up into the ceiling through his ass before continuing to relentlessly milk his bound manhood.

All of this must have been just barely out of the view of the camera, which Vincent spotted on the other side of the room, drawing his eye towards the unobstructed exit door. There were enough lights along the walls to illuminate the room despite the ceiling being covered in the alien slime, which was fortunate, as they would need to be extra careful navigating to the door with all the creatures in the area.

"No sign of your companions," Vincent quietly muttered to Marie. "Perhaps they have already taken their leave. I suggest we follow suit. Swiftly." He had been nervously eyeing the entrance to the cafeteria for a few minutes now, sure that at any moment, the male nurse might barge in and capture them.

"Maybe you're right..." Marie relented. "Let's just take a moment to... to... oh... oh my God... it can't be...!" She fell back onto her butt, clenching her teeth as her eyes glistened with newly forming tears. Vincent followed her gaze and sighed deeply as he saw what had alarmed her.

A small alcove had been blocked from their sight by one of the spider hybrids, which had finished feasting on a man's cock and scurried away to find its next meal. Within the alcove was the female nurse from before, and she was not alone. The man who Marie had identified as her husband Anthony was already naked and held tight by tentacles that forced him into a spread-eagle position parallel to the floor.

His head drooped weakly as the nurse stood below him. She was happily slurping on his glans while one hand, slick with slime, spun around his modest erection. Her other hand was playing with Anthony's hanging balls, massaging and fondling them with her delicate fingertips. Her motions were so expert that Vincent doubted Marie even came close to pleasuring her man like that before.

What had remained of the nurse's scrubs had been removed, allowing the tentacles connected to her pussy more freedom to move. They held aloft Marie's other friend, Célestine, who was still fully clothed and struggling to break free. The nurse suddenly let out a gasp and a laugh as Anthony began to groan and spurt thick ropes of cum all over her face and tits, which were already glistening in spent seed. She caught some in her mouth and seductively licked her lips before pulling away from Anthony's crotch.

She gave his dangling penis a light smack with her palm and watched it swing back and forth, still hard and ready for more action. She whispered something to him that Vincent couldn't hear before turning around to face Célestine, leaving Anthony's twitching cock to lazily drool cum onto the floor.

Célestine let out a loud shriek as the nurse approached her, running a slender hand down her cheek and gently kissing the bound woman's ear and neck. Célestine blushed and went rigid as the nurse's hands began to explore her body over her clothes, and then under them. One hand slipped down the collar of Célestine's white button-up blouse, while another found its way to the crotch of her jeans, which were slowly unzipped. The pants slid down slightly, revealing the top of Célestine's striped panties, which were now bulging with the nurse's questing fingers.

They found their mark and Célestine let out a squeal as the nurse giggled with delight. The nurse continued to kiss and suck on her captive's exposed, fair neck while fingering her inside of her panties. Célestine started to pant and moan loudly, until the nurse suddenly pulled away from the woman. Célestine looked up hopefully, but then the nurse grabbed her by her short blonde hair and pulled back, forcing Célestine to cry out in pain and open her mouth, which the nurse quickly shoved her fingers into. The nurse laughed, watching Célestine taste her own pussy juices for a minute before pulling her hand away.

Célestine gagged and gasped, which prompted the nurse to slap her face hard. But then the nurse tenderly wrapped her tentacles over the woman's eyes and turned her head so that they could share a passionate kiss. While the tentacle held Célestine's head still, the nurse used her hands to grasp the front of the white blouse, suddenly yanking it open and sending the little buttons flying in all directions.

Célestine's unassuming white sports bra was quickly stripped away. The brand of undergarment must have been a good one, as they had done an impressive job restraining the large, succulent globes that burst into view. The nurse began to knead Célestine's plump tits as the kiss continued, eliciting spasms from the half-naked woman. She didn't remain half-naked for long. More of the Nurse's tentacles rose up and slipped Célestine's jeans and panties down her trembling legs, revealing her soft, clean-shaven mound.

The nurse, apparently satisfied with her work of stripping the poor woman naked, stepped back, accidentally bumping into Anthony, who was holding his head up and watching the scene unfold. Realizing he had been noticed, he hastily looked away, but his thoughts were not so easily masked, as precum flowed anew from the tip of his rigid shaft.

The nurse giggled and turned back to Célestine, cupping Anthony's face with her hand and squeezing his cheeks.

"Should we give him a little show, my cute doll?" The nurse cooed at Célestine, whose eyes were no longer covered, but were doing their best not to meet Anthony's. The nurse strode back towards Célestine, who yelped in surprise as she was suddenly flipped upside down. Her breasts flopped down to her chin, pointing at the floor, while the tentacles holding her legs spread them far apart, giving Anthony and the nurse a clear view of her moist slit. Unable to see much in her current state, Célestine flinched as she felt the nurse move up behind her and press her boobs into her back.

The nurse reached down and around the front of Célestine's helpless body and grabbed onto her hanging tits, beginning to sensually massage them. Célestine's face, now more visible with her breasts supported and out of the way, showed clear signs of arousal now. She let out little gasps and moans as the nurse's fingers worked their magic. The loudest sound yet came when the nurse suddenly stuffed her face between Célestine's spread thighs, plunging her tongue deep into her dripping cunt and eagerly nuzzling her nose into Célestine's clit.

Anthony watched as the nurse continued to grope and lick his friend right in front of him. He begged the nurse to stop and shook his body in frustration, causing his untouched, leaking cock to swing back and forth. A tentacle slithered down his arm and worked its way into his protesting mouth, shutting him up as he gagged on the meaty intruder. Another tentacle rose up and began to stroke his shaft very lightly at a leisurely pace, just enough to devilishly tease him without reaching climax. He let out a muffled groan in frustration as the tentacle in his mouth lifted his face towards the lewd lesbian scene.

"Well then, I suppose it is too late to rescue them now," Vincent shrugged. "Now the problem is just how to distract the nurse while we make our way towards the exit, seeing as how she is looking directly at it." He turned to look at Marie, who was staring at him with angry, reddened eyes. She choked back her tears and clenched her trembling fists.

"We have to help them," she croaked. "We can't just leave them!"

"And how do you propose we do that? What, you think we can just go grab the MRI machine and bring it here?"

"Well, I-"

"You didn't seem concerned about leaving any of the other hundreds of trapped victims here."

"That's not-"

"Oh, I see. You only want to save lives when your bias pushes you towards them. Is that it?" Vincent gazed at Marie not with rage, but with cold calculation and understanding, as if she was somehow meeting his expectations. She looked at him with a hurt expression, but then gently sniffed and wiped her cheeks dry. She took a few shuddering breaths to steady herself and then looked away.

"...You're right," She admitted. "You're right. I'm no better than I was before all this started... but that will change. We will get out of here and then come back with a plan. I'm sure we can come up with a strategy to save everyone here if we put our heads together. Yes, I'll save them, but after thorough preparations have been made." She nodded her head, committing herself to the decision. Vincent grunted in approval.

"Indeed. Besides, it looks like they are enjoying themselves," Vincent said, raising a brow at what he saw across the room. At some point while they were bickering, the nurse had wandered off, leaving Anthony and Célestine in the same positions as earlier, but much closer together.

Anthony's face was now pressed down into Célestine's swollen pussy lips, where his tongue could be seen lapping at the tender flesh. Tentacles had replaced the nurse's hands in fondling her breasts, and small tendrils with needles were poking into her nipples to inject her with alien drugs, as they were with Anthony's balls. The tentacle stimulating his cock was apparently allowing him to cum now, which he did, spraying a thick stream of his creamy spunk down onto Célestine's stomach and the underside of her hanging boobs.

Marie's face reddened in anger and embarrassment as she glimpsed her husband eating out and cumming on another woman, but still she kept her cool. She tore her eyes away from debauchery and began to scan the area for a path across the room. The spider hybrids continued to crawl around the area, however, as their male or female occupants were always deprived of their senses, it was safe to assume that these creatures hunted purely by vibration as well. As before, as long as they could silently navigate to the door, they had a chance of escape.

Giving one last glance around for the nurse, or any other turned humans, Vincent and Marie crawled out from behind the table and began to creep towards the exit. They had made it about a third of the way there when a woman hanging from the ceiling above Marie suddenly squirted particularly forcefully, causing the tentacle collecting her juices to shake slightly. A deluge of vaginal fluids splashed down onto Marie, who flinched and had to quickly stifle a gasp of surprise.

Luckily, it seemed that the creatures couldn't distinguish between Marie and the countless moans, gasps, and cries coming from the human cattle around the cafeteria. Marie sighed in relief through her nose and they continued onward, stopping again to let a spider hybrid pass by. The creature came within a meter of them. Vincent stood frozen in mid stride, desperately trying to keep his shaky balance while Marie stared at him in terror, silently begging him not to fall. Vincent's body, though somewhat battered at this point, still proved to be reliable, however, and he managed to hold his awkward pose just long enough for the threat to pass.

Finally, after dodging a few tentacles slithering along the floor and getting covered in several more sprays of fluids from above, they made it behind a salad bar filled with rotting vegetables that was only a short run away from the door. Just as Vincent was about to stand up and make a break for it, an all-too familiar voice danced through the room.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." the female nurse called in a singsong voice from somewhere behind them. "I know you're in here, Doctor Clément. Who else could have turned off the quarantine lock? I'm sure you've already seen what I've done to your dear husband, and I bet you just can't wait to see what I'm going to do to you, hmm?"

Vincent and Marie peeked around the salad bar and saw that the nurse was over near the cafeteria entrance and was walking their way while moving furniture around with her tentacled arm.

"I'm sure you've come to save your lover and friend, whom I so generously put out on display in the open for you, right? Are you... here?" She suddenly flipped the table over that they had been hiding behind earlier. "Hmm... no? Well, I don't like being the one who's forced to play boring games... so, why don't I start a new game instead?" She giggled and practically skipped over to where Anthony and Célestine were hanging, bending down to pick something up from among the tattered clothes beneath the two captives.

"What is she...?" Marie began to wonder aloud, when suddenly her two-way radio that was still strapped to her hip crackled loudly to life. It was just strange, distorted static, but it was enough to completely give away her position. "Ah..." Marie choked on her words in shock as the nurse cackled gleefully, a similar radio in her hand.

"Ah, there you are, Doctor," the nurse called over to their hiding spot. "Looking to clock out so early? Don't worry; soon you will never want to leave again..." She began to saunter over towards the salad bar with a look of anticipation on her grinning face. Vincent would have been loudly cursing Marie out at this point for her blunder, but he realized that the nurse had implied that she only knew Marie was in the room. The nurse was still unaware of his presence, though it wouldn't be that way for much longer.

If they ran for the door now, she would clearly see them and give chase. The two of them were exhausted and had already had several close calls, so the odds of them getting this time were extremely low, especially as most of their escapes in the past had been thanks to pure luck. A distraction was needed, but simply throwing a little pack of crackers from the satchel wouldn't do much good. It would have to be something bigger. Much bigger.

"Putain! What are we going to do!?" Marie hissed at Vincent as she frantically attempted to mute her loud radio.

"What I have to," he grunted, grabbing Marie's waist and heaving her bodily out into the open, away from the door.

worldender
worldender
430 Followers
1...345678