Not Alone in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie allowed Vincent to continue his musing while she stood up and began to feel her way around the dimly lit room, searching for something along the walls.

"Ah, here it is," Marie muttered. She flipped open a breaker box and ran her fingers along the many flipped switches inside. After a few clicks of the levers, the lights in the room suddenly came back to life, brightly illuminating the space while the whirring sounds of computer fans filled the air. One by one, the six monitors on the wall flickered on, displaying an automatic startup sequence before changing to black and white live security footage.

Beneath the screens was a desk with a keyboard, which Marie sat down on a chair in front of and began to hesitantly press keys.

"You do not seem too confident in this," Vincent observed, standing behind Marie with a raised brow while watching her struggle with the controls.

"What an astute observation, doctor. I'm not exactly trained in this..." she replied tersely. "I'm just trying to get a feel for the interface, and it doesn't help that most of the cameras are covered up by these creatures' byproducts... or other things..." Many of the monitors were indeed only showing black images, clearly having been smothered in the alien slime. However, others were obscured by much more erotic sights - such as an extreme close-up of a woman's dripping pussy and ass, which were currently being stretched by a pair of enormous tentacles.

Paying little attention to the lewd images captured by the cameras, Marie quickly started to flip through the various feeds after getting a feel for the security program's interface. There were dozens of cameras scattered throughout the building, and many of them were either useless or recording the desperate plights of nude captives being violated, none of which seemed to be the people Marie was searching for.

"How do we disengage the quarantine protocol?" Vincent asked as he took inventory of what was in the room.

"It looks like resetting the power did that already," Marie replied with a shrug. "I don't see any of the grates covering the doors anymore, so that's a good sign." She scoured the feeds for a couple of minutes while Vincent put on a security guard uniform he found hanging on the side of a locker.

"I thought you liked your dick hanging out for me to see?" Marie commented with a snicker.

"Shame is a pointless emotion," Vincent replied, buttoning the blue shirt. "However, unlike that oversized rag you offered me before, this is much more form-fitting, and will offer some level of protection. As a male, it does not behoove me to have my... vital areas... so easily accessible to the enemy."

"Well I, for one, am thankful for the change. It was hard to focus with that thing flopping all over the place."

"We are wasting precious time," Vincent growled, turning away. "We do not know how much longer the power in the building will remain stable. It is time to accept that your companions are a lost cause and move on."

"I haven't finished going through all the feeds yet... I won't just give up so easily," Marie huffed. She shifted nervously in her seat as she increased the rate at which she scanned through the cameras, her eyes rapidly scouring each screen for a glimpse of someone she recognized.

"Do as you will," Vincent sighed, moving towards the door and peering out the cracked window. "But if you do not disengage the quarantine protocol soon, I will have to-"

"There!" Marie suddenly gasped, slamming her palms on the desk and jumping to her feet.

"Quiet down, woman!" Vincent hissed. "You forget our circumstances!" He whirled around and saw what she was looking at on the monitor in front of her. The screen displayed the interior of the hospital's cafeteria, which was well lit by the few light fixtures that managed to peek out through the fleshy growths covering the ceiling. A man with long, dark wavy hair in a lab coat similar to Marie's could be seen huddled behind an overturned table next to an athletic-looking blonde haired woman.

"That's them! That's Anthony and Célestine!" Said Marie. "But what are they- oh merde...!" A shadow was suddenly cast along the wall of the cafeteria as the same nurse Vincent had woken up to slowly stalked into the frame, clearly searching for Marie's hiding companions, who were just out of the nurse's view behind the table. "We have to go help them!" Marie pushed past Vincent and headed for the door.

"Help? Have you taken leave of your senses!?" Vincent exclaimed, tightly grabbing onto the woman's slender arm and whirling her around. "We cannot risk our only window to escape on the off-chance that we are able to get to them before that woman does. And even if we did, how do you plan to get past her?"

"We will find a way. Distract her, if we have to," Marie replied, yanking her arm free of Vincent's grip and gesturing towards the monitor. "We have to go that way anyway - the exit is right behind them." Sure enough, a door not entirely covered by tentacles could be seen on the opposite side of the room from Anthony and Célestine's hiding place. "We came in through a window before, but some tentacles blocked it after we get inside. Earlier, we had found that door to open, but decided not to enter after hearing... strange noises... but we have no choice now."

"Do doubt they were attempting to flee the building without you, and were caught off-guard by the lights turning back on, allowing that crazed nymphomaniac to hunt better," Vincent grunted.

"What!?" Marie cried. "Don't be ridiculous. Surely they were simply waiting for me at our rendezvous point! We don't have a moment to lose! Now, move your ass!" She silently slipped through the door after confirming the absence of any dangers. Vincent scowled and moved after her.

They made their way back down the hall, able to move much quicker now that they could more easily see safe areas to tread. Vincent was even more cautious than before, however, as they no longer had the luxury of being concealed by the darkness. As expected, the light did little to help the tentacles notice them, but he was sure that their luck would run out if they ran into a hostile human, or even a captured one that might cry out for help upon seeing them.

There were too many variables starting to spiral out of Vincent's control, and it put him on edge. Unlike other self-proclaimed "great" men, who attempted to bluster their way through danger with their pride alone, Vincent knew that fear was not a useless trait to have. It kept you vigilant. The trick was not to let it overcome your reasoning. A delicate balance to be sure, but one in which Vincent was exceedingly confident.

The shuddering forms of the recently milked men trapped in the walls served as a reminder of the horrific spider-like monster, and of the potential for more, yet unknown threats. The men groaned as they passed by, their eyes covered with tentacles while their swollen, untouched cocks slowly leaked jizz into puddles on the floor. The large, vibrating tendrils filling their asses were clearly providing them with the stimulation needed to keep replenishing the cum pools for the small, writhing worms to suck up.

Marie averted her gaze, though from embarrassment or fixation on their time-sensitive task at hand, Vincent didn't know. He still took a moment to silently marvel at the sheer virility bestowed upon the men by the grotesque but incredible alien invaders.

Vincent and Marie quickly made their way back to the empty gift shop. Hunkering down behind the checkout counter, Marie motioned towards the entrance and indicated that they needed to turn right after leaving before heading down some stairs. Vincent nodded in understanding as he scanned the area through the murky glass of the countertop. There was no sign of the patrolling nurse from earlier, but the sight lines offered from their current vantage point were hardly comprehensive.

Now that the power was back on, there was no doubt that they would be spotted immediately should they enter the hallway at the same time one of the infected humans was looking down it. The only way to proceed safely was with prudence, but that level of caution would require time, which was something Marie did not have much of given the impending capture of her husband and friend.

The only sounds coming from the hall were the disgusting slurping and squelching of tentacles sucking and filling various human body parts, along with the moans and ecstatic screams of said humans. There was no creepy singing, cruel taunting, or deranged laughter. This seemed to be a good enough sign for Marie, who hyped herself up with some deep breaths before dashing towards the gift shop entryway. It was only then when Vincent realized what was about to happen.

"Stop, you fool!" Vincent hissed as loudly as he dared, stumbling after Marie and making a grasp for the tail of her coat. He was too late. As Marie's satchel full of items from the shop passed through the metal detector, an ear-splittingly loud alarm tone reverberated down every corridor on the floor. It had been dead on their way in, so they had paid it little heed. Vincent cursed in his head for being so unobservant. Perhaps all that lying around had weakened his mind if not his muscles.

"Merde!" Marie swore, leaping out of the way of a tendril that suddenly lashed towards her. She fell backwards into a card display, causing it to clatter over and spill its contents all over the floor. There was no point in stealth now. The tentacles lining the hallways began to wildly thrash about in an attempt to ensnare anything that might venture too close, and several unnerving, shrill shrieks could be heard from elsewhere down the hall.

"GO!" Vincent yelled, practically throwing the disoriented woman back onto her feet and running out towards the stairwell at the end of the hallway. The metal detector blared again as his scalpel passed through it, exciting the squirming tentacles even further.

Vincent nimbly ducked and leapt over the grasping tendrils that reached out from all directions, displaying physical prowess that he didn't even realize he had, much less after months of being bedridden. Marie, however, was not as dexterous. The flailing tentacles were very nearly missing her billowing coat and cumbersome satchel as she hurried after Vincent in a mad dash for the stairs. Even though the improved lighting made it easier to navigate, it was only a matter of time before a mistake was made, and finally Marie's luck ran out.

A hidden tentacle shot up out of a pool of opaque, white fluid that had been collecting on a fleshy mound beneath two hanging women, whose swollen tits were endlessly squirting milk down from above. The tendril went for Marie's mouth, orange slime gushing from its split-open tip. She managed to block the attack with her arm, but the tentacle simply latched onto the sleeve of her coat and began to wind around her limb as it slithered up towards her neck.

Reacting quickly, Marie threw her satchel to Vincent, who instinctively caught it, which allowed her to slip out of the loose garment that the tentacle was attached to. She struggled to pull her arm up and out of the tendril's tight grasp, but she managed to escape just before several other tentacles dropped down from the ceiling, missing her by inches.

Vincent shouldered the bag of supplies and made it to the stairwell, sparing another glance behind him to watch Marie's desperate plight. As he turned, he saw down the adjoining hall and his eyes met with those of the male nurse from earlier, who was now sprinting down the corridor towards him. The man's face was contorted into a manic smile as a flow of human and alien juices dripped down his chin from between his lips.

"You can't leave until you are fully recovered, sir," the crazed man called out to Vincent. "Wait right there, and we'll get you back to where you belong." Vincent decided to ignore the nurse's advice, instead opting to run down the stairs, taking several steps at a time and leaping half of them to get to the landing faster.

"I said wait!" The man angrily shouted, his voice rapidly approaching the stairwell. "Oh, Doctor Clément! Trying to play hooky from work while we're this busy? You will need to be reprimanded!" Looking up, Vincent saw that Marie had also reached the top of the stairs, and was practically sliding down the railing in a panicked attempt to escape from the nurse who was nearly upon her.

Vincent reached the bottom of the stairs and frantically looked around to find anywhere to hide. The first floor had a lot more open space for the foot traffic of daily visitors, so it was less claustrophobic, but the entire area was still filled with pulsating tentacle mounds, web-like strands of alien tendrils, and dripping fluids. Countless naked captives were entombed within the fleshy prisons, their holes all being stuffed full of tentacle cocks while their juices were milked and collected by the writhing horde.

Two women were bound together by tentacles, facing one another with a man trapped upside down between them, their soft breasts pressed tightly against his lower back and abdomen. He busied himself by licking the clit of the woman whose crotch was right in his face, while a ribbed tentacle rutted into her messy cunt. The women were apparently enjoying the view of the man's genitals that were rudely on display for both of them, his legs held wide apart by slimy tendrils. One of them lapped eagerly at his balls and hole while the other gulped down his inhumanly large shaft.

Vincent watched for a brief second, startled by the unusual size of the man's organ, which was forming a clear bulge in the fellating woman's throat. The man suddenly groaned loudly and ejaculated a torrent of cum into the woman's mouth, which quickly overflowed and dripped down onto the man's chin below as he continued to hungrily suck at her little bud. She began to audibly choke on the jizz in her mouth, but she still continued to desperately swallow his cock even while her eyes began to roll back into her head.

A tentacle hurriedly lashed around the gagging woman's forehead and pulled her face away from the man's phallus. Positioning the woman's head backwards so that her semen-filled mouth weakly hung open, the tentacle plunged into her throat, sucking the spunk out of her and into a clear collection pod that was attached to the floor below.

The woman coughed up the last of the semen on her lungs as the tentacle withdrew from her mouth. Her eyes focused again and immediately locked onto the man's still leaking and twitching erection. Before she could get to it again, the other woman seemed to have noticed the remains of the man's cum dribbling from her mouth and lurched forward to share a deep kiss with her.

The frothy white fluid passed between the women's mouths as their tongues entwined in an intricate dance until they were broken up by a tendril that suddenly emerged out of the man's ass. It had plunged up into his mouth below and worked through his body as Vincent had seen before. The newly exposed tip of the tentacle pushed its way into the mouth of the woman behind the man while the other one resumed bobbing her mouth on his cock as if nothing had happened, humming and gagging happily as the thick meat slammed into the back of her throat.

"What are you doing!? Run!" Marie's voice broke Vincent out of the stupor he had been in. Now that the lights were on, all of the erotic scenes were on fully display, and Vincent could feel his own member hardening at the sight, clouding his judgment. Had he always been this easily aroused...? Or were the effects of the alien drug still lingering in his system? Regardless, the results were the same: he was getting careless. His eyes became sharp once again and by the time Marie reached him, he spotted a nearby door that was noticeably less obstructed than the rest.

"Come, we'll hide in-" Vincent started to say as he turned back towards Marie. His eyes widened as he watched the spectacle of the male nurse vault down the middle of the stairwell, using the tentacles along his body to grasp the railings like giant fingers and slow his fall. He landed with a loud, moist thud right behind Marie, who stumbled out into the hall and into Vincent's chest.

There was no way they would be able to hide now that the nurse had clearly seen them. The sound of his landing had caused the tentacles in the area to go wild, closing off all the other potential exit strategies Vincent had been cataloging. Their only hope now was to run for the clear door and hope that they could either barricade it or find additional escape routes through it. It was no longer a matter of if they would be captured, but when, and Vincent was determined to maximize that time.

Vincent grunted and pushed Marie off himself, pivoting on his heel and leaping for the doorway. Marie swerved out of the way of the nurse's tentacled grasp and dove after Vincent who had just wrenched the door open. They both fell into the room in a pile, with Vincent cursing at her clumsiness while scrambling to push his weight against the wooden door that was already buckling against the laughing nurse's bombardment of tendrils.

"Don't just sit there gawking like a schoolgirl!" Vincent barked through grit teeth, sweat pouring down his face. "Find us a way out!" Marie had in fact already been frantically looking around the room and scoffed in frustration both at Vincent's comment and at her own lack of progress in finding an exit.

They were clearly in a radiology lab, with an MRI machine along a far wall and computers that had recently come back to life, and were now processing some automatic routines. Surprisingly, there was little to no sign of the alien infestation in the room, with only the exterior of the windows being blanketed in thick slime being an indicator of anything amiss.

"I-I can't find any doors!" Marie stammered. "Just hold the door a bit long-" Crash! The door finally burst apart as the nurse gave it one final slam with his tentacle arm, sending Vincent and large chunks of wood flying across the floor.

"This area is appointment-only," the nurse growled, stepping awkwardly through the remains of the door. "Oh, I can't wait to punish the both of you..." His tongue hung from his mouth as he made lewd motions with it and drooled from anticipation.

"Come and try it!" Marie cried, hurling objects on a nearby desk towards the nurse, which were swatted away harmlessly by the tentacles surrounding him. Vincent groaned in pain and uneasily got to his feet next to Marie, who was continuing to throw anything she could find at the approaching man's gleeful face.

Vincent tasted blood on his lips and felt sore all over, but a quick check of his limbs indicated that he was still ready for action. He wasn't trained in hand-to-hand combat, but even still, he would rather use his scalpel to slit his own throat than go down without a fight. Wielding the sharp implement in his hand, Vincent was about to yell and leap for the nurse's throat, when one of the tentacles suddenly whipped out and caught Marie around the ankle.

With a yelp, she slipped backwards as he began to reel her in, banging her shoulder against the side of the MRI machine where a large button was located. The large device's bed-like platform retracted into its cylindrical chamber, and a series of deafening buzzes began to ring out into the small room as the cameras within sprang to life.

Vincent dropped the scalpel and clasped his hands to his ears in surprise. He had needed CT scans in the past while monitoring the progression of his disease, but usually he listened to music with noise-canceling headphones during the process, so hearing the full brunt of the loud machine's roar was still startling. The nurse was having a much more violent reaction, however.

1...345678